PDA

View Full Version : to the boys in blue...

lil_penny
04-09-2010, 11:37 PM
Good Game, Good win...... UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!!

Come_On_Now
04-09-2010, 11:57 PM
I love that your giving some credit to our team. But your allowed to pissed at the officials. They were awful. And you guys should be really proud of your crowd, unbelievable (except for the guy who called Najera a f*g.) It was a gut test type of game; both teams showed some real grit. I'm proud of the Mavs, but am extremely impressed by your Trailblazers. :toast

lil_penny
04-10-2010, 12:01 AM
There may of been some questionable calls but everygame has some imo.. you guys played great and dirk was solid.. great win for you guys.. very exciting game.

MavDynasty
04-10-2010, 12:05 AM
barea was shit after having 2-3 solid games and caron shot way too many 3's imo

his hustle and d were great though...he settles for the j too much though but at least he can make em unlike jet

Sportstudi
04-10-2010, 12:12 AM
There may of been some questionable calls but everygame has some imo.. you guys played great and dirk was solid.. great win for you guys.. very exciting game.

There were some questionable calls for both sides, I agree. Probably in favor of Dallas this time, I'll give you that. But IMO the last game a huge part of those calls went in favor of Portland, although some fans in the arena would never admit that.