PDA

View Full Version : The NBA talent is supurb

Koolaid_Man
04-10-2010, 11:37 AM
The NBA is great...from historical old school players like Magic, Parrish, Kareem, MJ, Wilt, Russell, Dr J, Dominique Wilkens, Hakeem, Zeke, Drexler, Barkley, Mo Malone, to modern players like Kobe, Wade, Howard, Lebron, Iverson, T-Mac, Shaq, Amare, and Garnett....The NBA has the perfect make-up of top notch talent....all HAIL these great dominant awesome players on your favorite teams...;-) :toast

djohn2oo8
04-10-2010, 11:39 AM
dumbass can't even spell "superb" right

Koolaid_Man
04-10-2010, 11:42 AM
dumbass can't even spell "superb" right

so do you want me to change it...:toast I'll throw some internet change at you...thanks for the catch...lol....enjoy your day my friend...this is from the worlds most interesting man...

Fpoonsie
04-10-2010, 11:43 AM
Soooo...

is this s'posed to be some kinda shot because you, um, intentionally didn't mention any Spurs players and yet threw in T-Mac and Iverson to, I guess, make it "sting"?

Your trolling is becoming more and more subtle, albeit no less shitty.

Koolaid_Man
04-10-2010, 11:51 AM
Soooo...

is this s'posed to be some kinda shot because you, um, intentionally didn't mention any Spurs players and yet threw in T-Mac and Iverson to, I guess, make it "sting"?

Your trolling is becoming more and more subtle, albeit no less shitty.

ohh I forgot Tim Duncan and David Robinson...good catch my friend...and ohh Karl Malone...ohhh and Byron Russell....those just slipped my mind...