PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Game?

Dre_7
05-05-2005, 05:18 AM
Looked around, didnt find a thread like this, so I decided to start one cuz I was thinking about this at work last night.

Now that this series is over, I was just wondering what you all thought was the biggest game of this series?

Personally I thought it was game 2. We came out and blew them out of the water. I think that gave the Spurs confidence and kinda took away some of the confidence of the Nuggets. If we win by a hair in that game, I think we go into Denver without the confidence and they have more confidence and it ends up becoming a longer series. Thats what I think. What about Y'all??

Well, I just got back from working all night, havent slept in 2 days, so I dont make sense, sorry. Now time for BED!!!
Night!

travis2
05-05-2005, 07:43 AM
Game 4. Without a doubt.

CosmicCowboy
05-05-2005, 08:18 AM
Game 1...

The effect of that game will carry on through the rest of the playoffs...Spurs had to dig deep, refocus, and get over the poor play that had characterized the last few games of the season after Tim came back...

As to game 2 "breaking Denvers confidence"...I sure didn't see that...Denver scrapped every game right to the end...Props to a feisty team that will only get better next year...

MadDog73
05-05-2005, 09:21 AM
Game 4 was the pivotal game. Denver played the best ball of the series, the refs were totally against the Spurs, and still the Spurs pulled it out.

After we won game 4 in OT, I knew the series was over. I never doubted the Spurs would win last night.