PDA

View Full Version : Toros playoff game 2 on Versus network at 10PM CDT

ChumpDumper
04-10-2010, 02:48 PM
Tape delayed.

Jerrells and Gee are going to have to bring it again to close out this series tonight. Maybe Marcus Williams will play as well.

ChumpDumper
04-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Oh, and sometimes the live rodeo coverage before the D-League games runs long. Just wait for it.

tothrowed
04-10-2010, 02:54 PM
why would you tell us this man i dont have all them channels like yall rich people all i have is 69 channels all regular cable

ChumpDumper
04-10-2010, 02:57 PM
why would you tell us this man i dont have all them channels like yall rich people all i have is 69 channels all regular cableSorry, dude. Usually the games are on the internets. It will be there Sunday if there is a game three.

tothrowed
04-10-2010, 02:58 PM
Sorry, dude. Usually the games are on the internets. It will be there Sunday if there is a game three.
what time is the game i wanna see how good gee is

mogrovejo
04-10-2010, 02:58 PM
I watched parts of the first game. Gee came up big in the final moments for the Toros, he was making NBA plays left and right.

I still believe that the Wizards veterans + wing defense + Hudson as a scorer + a legit big in Edwards should be able to take this series, but the Toros are now in good position to pull an upset.

ChumpDumper
04-10-2010, 03:11 PM
If Williams doesn't play, it's crucial that the Toros find a third scorer. Eddie Basden is finally getting less tentative about that and Squeaky Johnson is sometimes able to go on a tear. Hopefully the big men will stay out of foul trouble this time, but Edwards is a handful at this level.

ChumpDumper
04-10-2010, 03:30 PM
what time is the game i wanna see how good gee is5PM CDT if necessary.

Any other info can be found here:

http://www.nba.com/dleague/austin