PDA

View Full Version : Again I miss part of the Spurs game

TXstbobcat
04-10-2010, 08:21 PM
Last night I missed most of the 1st half of the Spurs game because of league pass and tonight I am missed part of the 1st quarter against Denver. This sucks. Anyone else had this problem last night?

duncan228
04-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Tonight is the third game this has happened to for me. The Rockets on March 31, last night, and tonight. At least Broadband started on time tonight.

I've got a complaint in with my provider and LP. I also got a refund for the three games from my provider.

senorglory
04-10-2010, 08:40 PM
Yes, I too got screwed by the man today. tvguide.com says the game starts "Live" at four oclock Hawaii time, but I happened to click open my webbrowser and see that the Nuggets are up 14 to 13 on the Spurs and that the 1st quarter is well under way. Dag Nabit. How am I supposed to schedule my day if tvguide.com and my local timewarner carrier are going to engage in these sleight of hand listings. By the time I get out of the office the whole first half will be over! My life is ruined!

m33p0
04-10-2010, 08:44 PM
part>>>>>>whole

..... such is my lot

Sant1ago
04-10-2010, 09:13 PM
This happened to me too! With the amount they charge, the least the can do is to make sure they have enough channels to show all games every night.

senorglory
04-10-2010, 09:38 PM
Even worse than imagined... although tvguide.com listed the Spurs/Denver game, local carrier is actually broadcasting... Dallas/Sac game. In the alternative I could watch the Clippers game. These are the options available. egad!

m33p0
04-10-2010, 09:56 PM
Even worse than imagined... although tvguide.com listed the Spurs/Denver game, local carrier is actually broadcasting... Dallas/Sac game. In the alternative I could watch the Clippers game. These are the options available. egad!

i have those same exciting games as well.

senorglory
04-10-2010, 10:05 PM
i have those same exciting games as well.

I guess we can cheer for former Spurs prospect Tolliver. A big game could be enough to get him a contract for next season, I hear.

m33p0
04-10-2010, 10:32 PM
I guess we can cheer for former Spurs prospect Tolliver. A big game could be enough to get him a contract for next season, I hear.

i passed on that chance to catch the action on Yahoo!'s Game Channel:lol