PDA

View Full Version : Be careful Libtards...

Wild Cobra
04-11-2010, 10:50 AM
Tina Fey will be impersonating Sarah Palin again. Please graduate from libtard to liberal by not confusing quotes between the two of them like so many of you did before the 2008 elections.

Spurminator
04-11-2010, 10:54 AM
Ah HAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHahahah HAHAHAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAH HAHAH HA HA HAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Ah HAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHahahah HAHAHAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAH HAHAH HA HA HAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAh HAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHahahah HAHAHAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAH HAHAH HA HA HAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAh HAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHahahah HAHAHAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAH HAHAH HA HA HAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAh HAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHahahah HAHAHAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAH HAHAH HA HA HAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

LOL

Good stuff.

Winehole23
04-11-2010, 10:55 AM
I did not know that. Thanks for the heads up. :tu

balli
04-11-2010, 10:56 AM
Okay. Instead, I'll just go straight to the source and look up a transcript of Palin's ass retarded speech she gave yesterday to some wine and spirits conference (lol). What a dumb fucking bitch. Anything Tina Fey had to say last night, couldn't have been half as dumb as what that whore Palin shit out of her mouth this weekend.

Stringer_Bell
04-11-2010, 10:59 AM
I thought the old SNL scripts were lifted basically verbatim from actual Palin quotes...that was the whole joke right, that she really IS that fucking dumb. :rollin

Wild Cobra
04-11-2010, 11:02 AM
I thought the old SNL scripts were lifted basically verbatim from actual Palin quotes...that was the whole joke right, that she really IS that fucking dumb. :rollin
No, the dumb ones are the ones who believe Palin said stuff like "I can see Russia from my house."

balli
04-11-2010, 11:02 AM
0Y7E235ujJ4

balli
04-11-2010, 11:04 AM
No, the dumb ones are the ones who believe Palin said stuff like "I can see Russia from my house."

Just a bunch of other really, really, really mind-blowingly dumb stuff.

nokTjEdaUGg

Watching you creeps defend this dumb bitch is just too much. How the fuck do you hate your country enough that you think this bumbling idiot is suited to lead her?

Wild Cobra
04-11-2010, 11:05 AM
Q9t9HH_uavs

Wild Cobra
04-11-2010, 11:12 AM
Just a bunch of other really, really, really mind-blowingly dumb stuff.

Nobody's claiming that's she's a good orator.

boutons_deux
04-11-2010, 11:15 AM
"good orator"

:lol Like dubya, what you see and hear is what you get. The mouth is connected to the brain. They are both illiterate, inarticulate dimwits.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-11-2010, 11:48 AM
"She might have the speaking ability of a retarded 12 year old, but trust me, her brain is really smart"

:lmao

Wild Cobra
04-11-2010, 12:06 PM
"She might have the speaking ability of a retarded 12 year old, but trust me, her brain is really smart"

:lmao
I will take someone with the intelligence of a 12 year old as long as they have more common sense than most people here.

boutons_deux
04-11-2010, 01:17 PM
Please Please Please run pitbull bitch in 2012

and Bachmann as veep.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2010, 01:59 PM
No, the dumb ones are the ones who believe Palin said stuff like "I can see Russia from my house."Who believed that?

monosylab1k
04-11-2010, 02:09 PM
Will Tina Fey write the jokes on her hand with a magic marker?

Stringer_Bell
04-11-2010, 02:28 PM

Wait...she didn't say that? :depressed

"...as putin rears his head and comes into the airspace of the united states of america, it's alaska..." :lmao Palin was out first line of defense against a Russian invasion, we've been vulnerable since she gave up the governorship to make shit loads of money inspiring nutjobs across the country! BRING PALIN BACK! BRING PALIN BACK!

v2freak
04-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Don't all politicians slip up? I thought President Obama said there were 57 states on accident once or something like that.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Don't all politicians slip up? I thought President Obama said there were 57 states on accident once or something like that.Yes, but he didn't give a string of interviews that made him look like a complete idiot.

EmptyMan
04-11-2010, 07:14 PM
Sons, Tina Fey is one bitter woman.

Nbadan
04-11-2010, 07:46 PM
"this snake oil science stuff" - now that's funny!

ChumpDumper
04-11-2010, 08:05 PM
Sons, Tina Fey is one bitter woman.What is your proof of this?

I'd say she's doing pretty well these days.

Ignignokt
04-12-2010, 01:08 AM
Yes, but he didn't give a string of interviews that made him look like a complete idiot.

That would be impossible to do with a willing media.

Ignignokt
04-12-2010, 01:08 AM
What is your proof of this?

I'd say she's doing pretty well these days.

Are you saying wealth and success means one can't be bitter?

admiralsnackbar
04-12-2010, 02:20 AM
Are you saying wealth and success means one can't be bitter?

Probably he isn't. By the same token, however... are you saying a comedian is necessarily bitter for making fun of somebody who is ridiculous in the eyes of most people (including a large swath of conservatives)? Further, what exactly does Tina Fey have to be bitter towards Sarah Palin over?

Ignignokt
04-12-2010, 02:34 AM
other than the account by her co host from 30 rock, alec baldwin saying she was bitter for making an appearance on SNL.

nothing.

admiralsnackbar
04-12-2010, 03:17 AM
other than the account by her co host from 30 rock, alec baldwin saying she was bitter for making an appearance on SNL.

nothing.

Link?

Maybe it's just the evil liberal bias of google, but the only thing I found to remotely correlate with your assertion was this (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/16/alec-baldwin-tina-fey-nai_n_126857.html), which only says Fey tried NOT to be mean-spirited.

boutons_deux
04-12-2010, 03:46 AM
ah, pitbull bitch is ridiculous, Tina Fey uses her, and her writers' talents, (it's their fucking jobs, THEY HAVE JOBS! and advertizers buy ads on SNL!) to make pitbull bitch an object of ridicule, and WC's sniffling about Tina being bitter? :lol :lol

Tina devastatingly trashed the many trashiness of pitbull bitch yet again.

ChumpDumper
04-12-2010, 04:43 AM
Are you saying wealth and success means one can't be bitter?I'm saying what is your proof of her bitterness?

I see no proof of bitterness.

boutons_deux
04-12-2010, 06:40 AM
These stupid wingnut demagogue bitches are a rich source of humor, just as Westboro is a never-ending source of shame for "Christians".

====

Palin, Bachmann Seek Two Additional Horsemen

Send Out Call at Tea Party Rally

MINNEAPOLIS (The Borowitz Report) – Making a joint appearance at a Tea Party rally in Minneapolis, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and Rep. Michele Bachmann put out a cryptic call for “two more horsemen” to join their movement.

“Michele and me, that’s two horsemen right there,” Gov. Palin told the exuberant crowd. “You add two more horsemen into the mix and we’ll be good to go.”

While the two politicians were cagey about what the duties of the aforementioned horsemen would be, Rep. Bachmann said, “You can bet it will be a mission to end all missions.”

According to a source close to the two politicians, they have already drawn up a list of possible candidates for the additional two horsemen, a list which includes Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter, and the entire Cheney family.

“It’s a long list,” the source said. “If you add up everyone on the list the number you get is 666.”

The Tea Party rally featuring Palin and Bachmann received wide coverage, including in the collected works of Nostradamus and in the prophecies of ancient Mayans

http://www.borowitzreport.com/

====

... these two bitches are the very definition of fringe, say-anything, shameless, ignorant nutcases, much beloved by Real Americans(c).

DarrinS
04-12-2010, 08:15 AM
Being a public figure, I think Palin is fair game for mockery on SNL. Fey does do a good impression of her and I don't think it is mean spirited.

It is much easier to do a satirical skit based on someone with a strong personality, as opposed to mocking someone with a robotic personality like BHO. The dude that does the Obama impression is horrible, but it may be due to the fact that nothing about Obama is even remotely funny.

LnGrrrR
04-12-2010, 09:10 AM
It is much easier to do a satirical skit based on someone who speaks like a robot with a malfunctioning speech chip

fify!

The dude that does the Obama impression is horrible, but it may be due to the fact that nothing about Obama is even remotely funny.

Eh, I can't imagine it would be too hard... the SNL writers just suck nowadays. Too bad Chappelle doesn't write for them...

Still, they could do some easy laugh skits.

- Show Obama at a pool party with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, etc etc., play up the "secret Muslim" card, show the fake birth cert being real, pretty much make every rumor about him true

- Show Obama as a sleeper cell Cylon, for all the geeks out there

- Have a secret evil twin Obama signing off on horrible legislation and making stupid gaffes, and the real Obama dumb and flabbergasted

- Show a future world where the healthcare bill is taken to a logical absurdity, where anything other than water and tofu is outlawed, exercise is mandatory, and failure to obey is carried out by mind-controlled Obamabots :)

boutons_deux
04-12-2010, 09:52 AM
pitbull bitch is ditzy celebrity, so "THAT'S ENTERNTAINMENT"

Tina Fey Lifts 'SNL' Ratings

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/12/tina-fey-lifts-snl-rating_n_533902.html?view=print

Wild Cobra
04-12-2010, 12:10 PM
I'm with Darrin and I don't have an opinion of Tina Fey's outlook towards Palin. Bitter or not? Who knows. Anyone really care anyway?

Tina does a fantastic job acting like Palin, but plays the poor communication skills into stupidity. As long as people keep the facts strait, no harm. I find Tina real funny myself.

admiralsnackbar
04-12-2010, 12:23 PM
I'm with Darrin and I don't have an opinion of Tina Fey's outlook towards Palin. Bitter or not? Who knows. Anyone really care anyway?

Tina does a fantastic job acting like Palin, but plays the poor communication skills into stupidity. As long as people keep the facts strait, no harm. I find Tina real funny myself.

Not being able to answer questions (even simple ones) isn't a matter of poor communication skills... it's stupidity straight-up.

Wild Cobra
04-12-2010, 12:40 PM
Not being able to answer questions (even simple ones) isn't a matter of poor communication skills... it's stupidity straight-up.
Haven't you ever been nervous and screwed things up? She wasn't use to being in the national spotlight you know.

Oh, Gee!!
04-12-2010, 12:42 PM
yeah, lay off palin man. it's not her fault that she was nominated for a position for which she was grossly unqualified

Wild Cobra
04-12-2010, 12:43 PM
yeah, lay off palin man. it's not her fault that she was nominated for a position for which she was grossly unqualified
How's Biden doing?

Oh, Gee!!
04-12-2010, 12:45 PM
How's Biden doing?

seems okay

admiralsnackbar
04-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Haven't you ever been nervous and screwed things up? She wasn't use to being in the national spotlight you know.
I have been nervous and screwed up in public, but then it's not my job to be a public figure, much less a candidate for the second highest office in the effing country for god's sake. If you want the job of VP, you should be able to "come correct," as the kids say. She couldn't even answer simple foreign policy questions that anybody who watches news periodically could. And I'm not even talking about how to solve international issues... she couldn't even name heads of state among our biggest allies. Shit... she made Joe fucking Biden look smart.

Seriously... why do you stick up for somebody who is clearly so inept? Somebody who is so "Country First" as to dismiss her sworn duty to govern in exchange for banking off the lecture circle when she could have just as easily served out her term before running for president?

As a capitalist, I see no problem with what she's doing, but as a voter, it suggests she's more interested in wealth and celebrity than anything resembling policy.

florige
04-12-2010, 01:49 PM
Being a public figure, I think Palin is fair game for mockery on SNL. Fey does do a good impression of her and I don't think it is mean spirited.

It is much easier to do a satirical skit based on someone with a strong personality, as opposed to mocking someone with a robotic personality like BHO. The dude that does the Obama impression is horrible, but it may be due to the fact that nothing about Obama is even remotely funny.

I agree. Not only that, but the dude looks NOTHING like Obama and like you said does a horrible impression. He doesn't even do the stutter thing Obama is famous for. Will Farrell and the guy who played Al Gore were spot on.

spursncowboys
04-12-2010, 06:19 PM
How's Biden doing?

Biden, Barry, Hillary.

DMX7
04-13-2010, 01:45 AM
How's Biden doing?

not bad.