PDA

View Full Version : Matt Bonner Sighting

Drz
04-11-2010, 06:19 PM
I almost ran into Matt Bonner and his wife at the Boerne Stage Road HEB maybe 30 minutes ago. I was flying down the center aisle as his wife, who I didn't recognize, came out from the right, and we stopped in a near-collision. She said "watch out, Matt" and I expected a little boy (her son) to come from the aisle. But instead, out whooshes Matt Bonner, deftly pushing a stroller. What made it especially fun was that he physically said the word "whoosh!" as he drove by. He then promptly drained a 3.

Highlight of my life.

Andy25
04-11-2010, 06:26 PM
:hat:downspin:

ffadicted
04-11-2010, 06:58 PM
:lol

Chico
04-11-2010, 07:01 PM
you should have took the charge..

ducks
04-11-2010, 07:01 PM
I almost ran into Matt Bonner and his wife at the Boerne Stage Road HEB maybe 30 minutes ago. I was flying down the center aisle as his wife, who I didn't recognize, came out from the right, and we stopped in a near-collision. She said "watch out, Matt" and I expected a little boy (her son) to come from the aisle. But instead, out whooshes Matt Bonner, deftly pushing a stroller. What made it especially fun was that he physically said the word "whoosh!" as he drove by. He then promptly drained a 3.

Highlight of my life.

no pressure swish

Sisk
04-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Whoosh

SPURS vs NBA media
04-11-2010, 09:05 PM

Highlight of my life.

you must live a boring life Matt Bonner (the Highlight of your life) you got to be kidding

Manufan909
04-11-2010, 09:10 PM
If Spurs v NBA Media hadn't clicked on this thread and then posted, it would be completely full of win. 90% ain't bad though.

Spursfan092120
04-11-2010, 09:12 PM
you must live a boring life Matt Bonner (the Highlight of your life) you got to be kidding
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee50/kurtenblog/bobbummer.jpg
What a D-Bag.

TIMMYD!
04-11-2010, 09:56 PM

I can totally imagine him doing that.

Spurgio
04-11-2010, 10:37 PM
I saw him while eating at freebirds by huebner once. Manu was waiting in line right in front of me at the best buy at the rim a few weeks back. Snaped a quick pic with my camera phone

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/Wizz/SSPX1233.jpg

TIMMYD!
04-11-2010, 10:46 PM
I saw him while eating at freebirds by huebner once. Manu was waiting in line right in front of me at the best buy at the rim a few weeks back. Snaped a quick pic with my camera phone

I wish I lived in San Antonio... :depressed

eyeh8u
04-11-2010, 11:21 PM

tell manu frys has better prices

Sisk
04-11-2010, 11:25 PM
i saw bogans at the gas station by my house.. told him good game, but i lied..

cause he played 5 minutes the whole night......

superjames1992
04-12-2010, 12:19 AM

Wow, cool pic! :toast

BanditHiro
04-12-2010, 12:24 AM

hahaha

Xevious
04-12-2010, 12:33 AM
tell manu frys has better prices
If we had one here...

greyforest
04-12-2010, 02:17 AM
i hate the way that best buy looks on the inside

by the way, manu makes about $30,000 a day, i really doubt he gives two shits about prices of petty merchandise

Kool Bob Love
04-12-2010, 10:20 AM

:lol:lol:rollin

m33p0
04-12-2010, 10:23 AM
i knew you were lying the moment i read "deftly" and "Matt Bonner" in the same sentence.

EricB
04-12-2010, 10:53 AM
Even better is seeing bonner and his wife at the whole foods at the quarry and her just tearing him a new one and just nagging the shit out of him and him just stumbling along with down look. True story, saw it in December. Couldn't stop laughing about it. She was just riding him hard :lol

Mel_13
04-12-2010, 11:33 AM
Even better is seeing bonner and his wife at the whole foods at the quarry and her just tearing him a new one and just nagging the shit out of him and him just stumbling along with down look. True story, saw it in December. Couldn't stop laughing about it. She was just riding him hard :lol

Looks like Matt interacting with his wife is similar to how he competes with legit NBA bigs; earnest and willing but ultimately overmatched.

nkdlunch
04-12-2010, 11:41 AM

so Bonner does belong in 95 percentile of white american men

DPG21920
04-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Manu's shoes are sick. Fryes is garbage. The K-Mart of electronics.

austN Spur
04-12-2010, 06:53 PM
If we had one here...

I've been in Austin 6 months and went to fry's for my first time when i got here. I was instantly in love. I havent even been out of SA half a year, and i was thinking now that i'm gone they got one WHA!

they had awesome CS too

callo1
04-12-2010, 07:26 PM
Bonner is somehwhat of an enigma.

As a starter I was completely against his role, but as a bench player, if...i said IF he can be more consistent and bring the energy we saw against Denver, he becomes a matchup problem for bigger teams, like the Lakers. He would negate rebounding issues with bigger teams by taking a big away from down low, and against the Lakers, he would not allow Philip to go with Bynum and Gasoft together nearly as much.