PDA

View Full Version : Croflraptors

Darthkiller
04-11-2010, 07:05 PM
losing by almost 30 points at home in a must win game against a team you are fighting for a playoff spot with.

poop
04-11-2010, 07:08 PM
Raptors = Clipper east

hopeless franchise

san antonio spurs
04-11-2010, 07:09 PM
losing by almost 30 points at home in a must win game against a team you are fighting for a playoff spot with.

We've seen teams lose by this many IN the playoffs, or IN the Finals. It's not like it's unheard of.

Darthkiller
04-11-2010, 07:13 PM
We've seen teams lose by this many IN the playoffs, or IN the Finals. It's not like it's unheard of.

but to a team that just lost to the nets the game before?

san antonio spurs
04-11-2010, 07:19 PM
but to a team that just lost to the nets the game before?

Any team that loses to the nets responds in a big way. Ask the rockets

Bob Lanier
04-11-2010, 07:21 PM
It's not like the Nets don't have a certain amount of talent. They just play terrible defense and usually don't play together on offense, which seems to indicate that both the players and the coach don't know or care what they're doing. But they can hurt you if by some accident they click.

Andrew Bynum
04-11-2010, 07:21 PM
Raptors = Clipper east

hopeless franchise

The Clippers aren't hopeless.

Baron
Gordon
Gay
Griffin
Kaman

is going to be a sick lineup next year.

Bob Lanier
04-11-2010, 07:24 PM
The Clippers aren't hopeless [...] next year.
Story of their life.

Frenzy
04-11-2010, 07:33 PM
isn't the point of a "lol" thread to upset or annoy the fans of certain team?

are there even an raptor fans here?

BlackSwordsMan
04-11-2010, 07:36 PM
me

j.dizzle
04-11-2010, 08:35 PM
How are the raptors this shitty especially playing in the east?? Chris Bosh missed todays game on purpose to start packing his bags early hahaha..LOL Hedo signing

HarlemHeat37
04-11-2010, 08:40 PM
They have a poorly constructed team, especially defensively..Calderon is the worst defensive starting PG in the NBA, Turkoglu and Bargnani are up there too for their positions..Bosh and Bargnani don't mesh defensively..

It sucks to see them look like this, Raptors have a great fanbase..I went to a few games this season, always fun..

They're going to be mediocre for years coming up, some horrible contracts on the payroll..I would be surprised to see Colangelo make it past next season, especially if the Leafs have a good season next year, which they might since they have some young talent coming up + $..Triano will be sacrificed soon IMO..

san antonio spurs
04-11-2010, 09:01 PM
They have a poorly constructed team, especially defensively..Calderon is the worst defensive starting PG in the NBA, Turkoglu and Bargnani are up there too for their positions..Bosh and Bargnani don't mesh defensively..

It sucks to see them look like this, Raptors have a great fanbase..I went to a few games this season, always fun..

They're going to be mediocre for years coming up, some horrible contracts on the payroll..I would be surprised to see Colangelo make it past next season, especially if the Leafs have a good season next year, which they might since they have some young talent coming up + $..Triano will be sacrificed soon IMO..

Maybe the Argonauts too :lol