PDA

View Full Version : Allanon in hiding?

dickface
04-12-2010, 02:19 PM
I can't help but notice after getting completely owned by mono, then Blake, then mavs>spurs, then everybody else on SpursTalk, coupled with the Lakers playing like ass, that Allanon has been MIA.

Not that I'm complaining. The IQ of the forum has gone up considerably in his absence. But let's not let him off the hook.

He's around lurking, trying not to post with his "I'm mavs>spurs bitch" scarlet letter on his profile. Probably using a troll account. The point is this - at some point he's going to come back, perhaps in response to this thread. He's going to make some lame ass excuse of "I've been out of town" or "I've been busy at work" and say some shit like "I actually have a life" which all of us know damn well isn't true. Make sure he knows we aren't buying his bullshit when he comes back (it probably will coincide with the Lakers not playing like ass).

MavDynasty
04-12-2010, 02:22 PM
:lmao

Findog
04-12-2010, 02:23 PM
I can't help but notice after getting completely owned by mono, then Blake, then mavs>spurs, then everybodyelse on SpursTalk, coupled with the Lakers playing like ass, that Allanon has been MIA.

Not that I'm complaining. The IQ of the forum has gone up considerably in his absence. But let's not let him off the hook.

He's around lurking, trying not to post with his "I'm mavs>spurs bitch" scarlet letter on his profile. Probably using a troll account. The point is this - at some point he's going to come back, perhaps in response to this thread. He's going to make some lame ass excuse of "I've been out of town" or "I've been busy at work" and say some shit like "I actually have a life" which all of us know damn well isn't true. Make sure he knows we aren't buying his bullshit when he comes back (it probably will coincide with the Lakers not playing like ass).

I put him on ignore because he kept spamming the forum with that one particular quote, so I haven't noticed his absence.

mavs>spurs2
04-12-2010, 02:23 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

mavs>spurs2
04-12-2010, 02:25 PM
he posted this on my profile

You won the bet fair and square.

I've changed my title line per the agreement for one year.

Although, I'd like to see the post where you supposedly accepted the bet.

I'll give you 1 month to find and show me the post where you accepted the bet.

mark my mothafuckin words that he's gonna come back in a month with some bullshit technicality about how my source doesn't count, and squelch on the bet after admitting that I won.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-12-2010, 02:29 PM
My guess is he'll come back and say, "It was obviously implied that we would round up when I made that bet. You would round .6 up, so I won the bet. Change your sig m>s"

m>s responds "That's bullshit, we clearly stipulated 15.0 or more points per game, 14.6 is less than 15.0, it's that simple."

Allanon "I owned you again. Learn how to round :lol"

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Or he'll pull some bullshit injury excuse saying that Gasol's season ending early makes it so the bet doesn't count.

mavs>spurs2
04-12-2010, 02:33 PM
My guess is he'll come back and say, "It was obviously implied that we would round up when I made that bet. You would round .6 up, so I won the bet. Change your sig m>s"

m>s responds "That's bullshit, we clearly stipulated 15.0 or more points per game, 14.6 is less than 15.0, it's that simple."

Allanon "I owned you again. Learn how to round :lol"

not true, he specifically specified somewhere that i get anything under 15.0, and said something like "14.9 and i lose" or something like that

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-12-2010, 02:33 PM
More than likely he'll say he wasn't in hiding, he was trolling us by not posting, knowing someone would then make a thread like this.

Isn't that the ultimate Lakerfan crutch, "I was a lurker way before the Gasol trade. I only joined because I wanted to defend the trade."

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-12-2010, 02:35 PM
not true, he specifically specified somewhere that i get anything under 15.0, and said something like "14.9 and i lose" or something like that

Fine, then he'll say something like:

"14.9 and I lose doesn't mean 14.9 and you would win, haha you're so stupid you can't tell the difference :lol, I owned you again"

mavs>spurs2
04-12-2010, 02:36 PM

"14.9 and I lose doesn't mean 14.9 and you would win, haha you're so stupid you can't tell the difference :lol, I owned you again"

:lmao damn brah, you have allanon down to a T, i'm thinkin maybe he's your troll

djohn2oo8
04-12-2010, 02:37 PM
Jeebus, NO ONE likes Allanon:rollin

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-12-2010, 02:40 PM
:lmao damn brah, you have allanon down to a T, i'm thinkin maybe he's your troll

Can't be, I joined after the Gasol trade, and he already pointed out to Mono how he joined before the Gasol trade :lmao

mavs>spurs2
04-12-2010, 02:41 PM
Can't be, I joined after the Gasol trade, and he already pointed out to Mono how he joined before the Gasol trade :lmao

so what you're saying is you're an allanon troll?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-12-2010, 02:45 PM
so what you're saying is you're an allanon troll?

No, I'm a Ducks troll.

JamStone
04-12-2010, 02:47 PM
Free Allanon!

Someone make t-shirts.

edit: Use that "pussy wagon" car from Kill Bill.

Free Allanon!

http://www.jnolen.com/blog/images/pussywagon2.jpg

anonoftheinternets
04-12-2010, 02:58 PM
hilarious if op is allanon's troll ...

D-Wade #3
04-12-2010, 03:18 PM
In case any of you didn't know, the OP's screename "dickface" was inspired by lakaluva, because luva likes dicks in his face

monosylab1k
04-12-2010, 04:49 PM

+1

Rogue
04-12-2010, 04:55 PM
+1
Do you find it humorous to be homosexual?

redzero
04-12-2010, 05:00 PM
I like Allanon. I find him amusing.

Gary Neville
04-12-2010, 07:19 PM
I like Allanon. I find him amusing.
I've found some retards who are vaguely in the same retarded figure, except for the ritual "cut&paste" work. here we have one suspect... :rolleyes

Gary Neville
04-12-2010, 07:30 PM
naw, the op sounds more of a bitch than Allanon. That's mono's troll, I guess.

Boston Pancake
04-12-2010, 08:10 PM
Rogue, shut up you stupid gook.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-23-2010, 03:53 PM
http://www.apotheosisnow.com/gallery/apothgallery/album01/mario_bump.gif

Giuseppe
04-23-2010, 04:03 PM
God forbid we can't repeat, we'll have the remainder of the 28 joining us in the loser's field. Those remaining 28 will suffer a wrath equal to, if not exceeding anything they bring to the field.

This, I vow.

stretch
04-23-2010, 04:34 PM
lol allanon

Serge Ibaka
04-29-2010, 03:12 PM
He's around lurking, trying not to post with his "I'm mavs>spurs bitch" scarlet letter on his profile. Probably using a troll account.
:lol

Make sure he knows we aren't buying his bullshit when he comes back (it probably will coincide with the Lakers not playing like ass).
:lmao

Rogue
04-29-2010, 03:15 PM
mono the profit!

cnyc3
04-29-2010, 03:39 PM
What was the bet?

z0sa
04-29-2010, 03:48 PM
What was the bet?

If you search through Allanon's posts you'll find plenty of examples.

Blake
04-29-2010, 03:54 PM
If you search through Allanon's posts you'll find plenty of examples.

Please explain what trollable means.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-17-2010, 01:33 AM
I can't help but notice after getting completely owned by mono, then Blake, then mavs>spurs, then everybody else on SpursTalk, coupled with the Lakers playing like ass, that Allanon has been MIA.

:lmao Monostradamus strikes again!

Ghazi
05-17-2010, 01:52 AM
Not sure if Monostradamus is right about the WCF, but he's right about one thing.

<---------

Allanon
05-17-2010, 06:56 AM
Not sure if Monostradamus is right about the WCF, but he's right about one thing.

<---------

I'm here Ghazi, what the fuck you want?

Allanon
05-17-2010, 06:58 AM

You stupid fuck Mono.

Look in Mavs>Spurs profile, I posted I'd give him a month.... this was a couple of days BEFORE I left on my trip. I think I came back the day I was packing then was gone.

Run where? I paid up my debt BEFORE I went, something you have yet manned up to do.

Look at the date of my post (1 month) ....Blind bitches :lol

Ghazi
05-17-2010, 07:06 AM

he's right about lebron coming to dallas

resulting in the face fuck of the leage

and a few of these :lobt: :lobt: in Big d :danceclub

Allanon
05-17-2010, 07:07 AM
he's right about lebron coming to dallas

resulting in the face fuck of the leage

and a few of these :lobt: :lobt: in Big d :danceclub
Cool. No problem with that.

Allanon
05-17-2010, 07:20 AM
Found it....Right here bitchez :lmao
http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6434&vmid=10879#vmessage10879

Now Mono, YOU man the fuck up and pay up.

Allanon
05-17-2010, 07:38 AM

WTF DoK? You're sucking Mav Krew dick too even when it's obviously wrong?

I thought you were more objective than that.

You saw my bet in M>S profile and you said I lost...it's right there in the profile.

I also said I lost.

What are you going on about you piece of shit? I never weaseled out of it.

Go fuck yourself ball lickin' Mav groupie.

Allanon
05-17-2010, 07:40 AM
he posted this on my profile

mark my mothafuckin words that he's gonna come back in a month with some bullshit technicality about how my source doesn't count, and squelch on the bet after admitting that I won.

The fuck is this bullshit?

I said I lost, I changed my title according to the rules of the bet.

I SPECIFICALLY told you that you had a month to post your links and you did.

I never once changed my title in between or after I came back.

The fuck is your problem? You won the bet, I paid up.

Where did I weasel out of it like fuckstick Mono did?

Allanon
05-17-2010, 08:01 AM
:lmao Monostradamus strikes again!

Thanks for bumping this shit Cupcake. I paid the bet to you mofo and you're still talking shit?

Take Mono's dick out of your mouth and tell him to pay up on HIS bet.

Hiding my ass, I'd never give up an opportunity to talk shit to you fucks.

I'm here shit-licking Mav Krew, let's talk shit :lol

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-17-2010, 10:43 AM

You stupid fuck Mono.

Look in Mavs>Spurs profile, I posted I'd give him a month.... this was a couple of days BEFORE I left on my trip. I think I came back the day I was packing then was gone.

Run where? I paid up my debt BEFORE I went, something you have yet manned up to do.

Look at the date of my post (1 month) ....Blind bitches :lol

Cool. No problem with that.

Found it....Right here bitchez :lmao
http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6434&vmid=10879#vmessage10879

Now Mono, YOU man the fuck up and pay up.

WTF DoK? You're sucking Mav Krew dick too even when it's obviously wrong?

I thought you were more objective than that.

You saw my bet in M>S profile and you said I lost...it's right there in the profile.

I also said I lost.

What are you going on about you piece of shit? I never weaseled out of it.

Go fuck yourself ball lickin' Mav groupie.

The fuck is this bullshit?

I said I lost, I changed my title according to the rules of the bet.

I SPECIFICALLY told you that you had a month to post your links and you did.

I never once changed my title in between or after I came back.

The fuck is your problem? You won the bet, I paid up.

Where did I weasel out of it like fuckstick Mono did?

Thanks for bumping this shit Cupcake. I paid the bet to you mofo and you're still talking shit?

Take Mono's dick out of your mouth and tell him to pay up on HIS bet.

Hiding my ass, I'd never give up an opportunity to talk shit to you fucks.

I'm here shit-licking Mav Krew, let's talk shit :lol

:lmao for anyone counting, that was 5 consecutive posts, and 7 out of 8. Somebody got sand in their vagina after seeing this thread :lol

Allanon
05-17-2010, 10:49 AM
:lmao for anyone counting, that was 5 consecutive posts, and 7 out of 8. Somebody got sand in their vagina after seeing this thread :lol

Hi Cupcake. :lol

Y'all had your fun when I couldn't respond back like little bitches. I'm here now, time to clean house.

So take Mono's dick out of yo mouth and tell dat fool to stop hiding and pay up!!

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-17-2010, 10:55 AM
Y'all had your fun when I couldn't respond back like little bitches.

The whole point of the thread apparently was to prove that you'd have some lame ass excuse as to why you couldn't respond. and you didn't disappoint us :lmao business trip to Asia

Allanon
05-17-2010, 10:57 AM
The whole point of the thread apparently was to prove that you'd have some lame ass excuse as to why you couldn't respond. and you didn't disappoint us :lmao business trip to Asia

Bitch, you quoted it yourself. I told ya I'd be gone for a month.

But I paid up my bet BEFORE I left and I'll be here for the full year. Paid in FULL.

Now your boyfriend Mono, he ran from paying up, that's the bitch right thar. :lmao