View Full Version : Did Paula hit it?

CosmicCowboy
05-05-2005, 09:22 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7591639/

Ex-‘Idol’ contestant
claims Abdul affair
Report: Corey Clark outlines
relationship in book proposal
Former "Idol" hopeful Corey Clark now claims he had an affair with Paula Abdul, according to the Globe magazine. Clarke reportedly is shopping around a book proposal.
By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC
Updated: 7:11 p.m. ET April 28, 2005

Has Paula Abdul been judging more than the singing talents of the hopefuls on “American Idol?
'
Corey Clark, a 24-year-old former contestant, is claiming that he had a “secret affair” with the 42-year-old judge from the hit show, according to the new issue of Globe magazine. Clarke reportedly is claiming that he had sex with Abdul in the guest room of her house, that she paid some of his expenses and promised to fund his career to the tune of $2 million, and that she made him vow to keep their relationship a secret. The allegations are reportedly from a book proposal that Clark has been shopping to publishers.

“[Abdul] told [Clark] she wanted to look out for him and be his ‘special friend,’” according to the Globe article. “But he claims she warned him that he couldn’t tell anyone or she’d make things very hard for him, cautioning, ‘Don’t screw me or you’ll be sorry.’” The proposal apparently also describes how Abdul once came up behind Clark, rubbed his neck, and then they began “kissing passionately and feeling each other up” as they moved to the guest bedroom.

Clark got booted from the show after it was revealed that he faced charges of assaulting his teenage sister and clashing with police while resisting arrest.

The article also says that Clark was told that another "American Idol" contestant, Justin Guarini, "bragged about having an affair with Paula." Guarini's rep denies there was any affair.

Abdul’s spokesperson couldn't be reached for comment, but the Globe article says that Abdul “disputes the allegations contained in the book proposal.”

Separately, ABC is reportedly working on a “potentially explosive exposé” on “American Idol,” possibly about “the relationship between ‘Idol’ judges and contestants,” according to Variety magazine.

Jeannette Walls Delivers the Scoop Monday through Thursday on MSNBC.com
© 2005 MSNBC Interactive

Shelly
05-05-2005, 09:44 AM
I just watched the primetime show.

Hmmmm, he waited 2 years to say anything, just as he's got a cd coming out.

CavsSuperFan
05-05-2005, 09:46 AM
So let me get this straight...

”Doofus” goes to Hollywood...”Hot-Babe” tries to help “no talent Doofus”...Now “no talent Doofus” is trying to Pimp a “tell all book”...

Is this guy related to that Lakers Coach or something... :smokin

CosmicCowboy
05-05-2005, 09:58 AM
So let me get this straight...

”Doofus” goes to Hollywood...”Hot-Babe” tries to help “no talent Doofus”...Now “no talent Doofus” is trying to Pimp a “tell all book”...

Is this guy related to that Lakers Coach or something... :smokin

:lmao

tlongII
05-05-2005, 02:16 PM
“[Abdul] told [Clark] she wanted to look out for him and be his ‘special friend,’” according to the Globe article. “But he claims she warned him that he couldn’t tell anyone or she’d make things very hard for him, cautioning, ‘Don’t screw me or you’ll be sorry.’”

I don't get it. I thought she wanted him to screw her?

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-05-2005, 03:24 PM
Dude is a loser.

Opportunist jerk. Maybe Paula did bang him. Who cares?!

He's out to make a buck. End of story.

CrazyOne
05-05-2005, 03:24 PM
Ah, it's the same old story of mixed signals from the gals... :lol

Shelly
05-05-2005, 03:26 PM
He sounds like Beyonce when he sings.

CosmicCowboy
05-05-2005, 03:39 PM
he needs to produce pictures or the video...:lol

Gatita
05-05-2005, 04:16 PM
They look like brother and sister if you ask me. They are both of bunch of losers. Her music career is over and his has been over before it begun. I think he did her. But, then again isn't that always the case in Hollywood?!

N.Y. Johnny
05-05-2005, 04:17 PM
The Guy looked like a rodent faced Weasel that would lie, and cheat and do anything to advance his cause. He's got a book and a cd coming out or something he's just probably a lying rat, but I don't doubt something did happen like that with Paula Abdul, I don't care i've never cared for this stupid show or any of those idiots on there.
it wouldn't surprise me if it was rigged like that anyways.

Sportcamper
05-05-2005, 04:23 PM
NY Johnny Quote: The Guy looked like a rodent faced Weasel that would lie, and cheat and do anything to advance his cause....

http://www.music.it/media/public/image/archivio_persone_144_15.jpg

YEA! WHAT JOHNNY SAY! YOU GO BOY! :lol

N.Y. Johnny
05-05-2005, 04:31 PM
^^:lol i'd hit it ^^

Gatita
05-05-2005, 05:45 PM
Most men would "hit" anything with a heartbeat. :lmao

Clandestino
05-05-2005, 05:52 PM
only when friends aren't around!

ZStomp
05-05-2005, 06:16 PM
^^:lol i'd hit it ^^

Ditto.

Shelly
05-05-2005, 06:37 PM
y'all hit a hole in the wall :spin

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-05-2005, 06:48 PM
Let's see. He's got his own album coming out, and wants to cut a book deal. Think I'll call bullshit on this one.

Gatita
05-05-2005, 07:29 PM
y'all hit a hole in the wall :spin

The old stand-by....The Glory Hole!! :lmao

BTW, she "hit" Arsenio...she'd "hit" anything!

Jimcs50
05-05-2005, 11:05 PM
Casting couch....old story...just the tables are turned....BFD.

NameDropper
05-06-2005, 07:17 AM
http://www.cinema.vrn.ru/images/1oct/EmilioEstevez.jpg
"I hit it!"

Gatita
05-06-2005, 11:19 AM
I forgot...she did that one too.