04-12-2010, 11:50 PM
It's on....

DesignatedT
04-13-2010, 12:16 AM
bring it.

Biggems
04-13-2010, 01:51 AM
is it set in stone already?

what if the Spurs beat the Mavs, Warriors beat the Blazers, and Suns beat the Nuggets.......wouldnt the Spurs get the Nuggets in the 1st round?

Refocus
04-13-2010, 01:56 AM
Should be a good series! :toast

mavsfan1000
04-13-2010, 02:10 AM
Gonna be a tough series but we're up for anyone. Even an underachieving spurs team this year that should really be ranked 3 or 4.

TheRealCB
04-13-2010, 02:28 AM
Just say good win Mavs and start the Game 2 thread already..

spursfan09
04-13-2010, 12:38 PM

what if the Spurs beat the Mavs, Warriors beat the Blazers, and Suns beat the Nuggets.......wouldnt the Spurs get the Nuggets in the 1st round?

badfish22
04-13-2010, 02:47 PM
How many ppg do you think Dirk averages in this series? He is on fire lately tbh. In Portland he had 40 points on 24 shots, in Sacramento he had 39 points in 20 shots and in LA he had 25 points in 13 shots. He is aggressively attacking the rim and getting to the line, and he is shooting threes better than he ever has. In the last 13 games he is shooting 70% from deep. Plus, he is playing the Spurs who are his bitches. They can either let him score 50 or double team him every time so Caron/Marion/whoever they leave open can be known as a "spur killer".

Ghazi
04-13-2010, 02:50 PM
Dirk's really rediscovered the 3-ball this year, although he doesn't shoot them with great frequency.

I dreaded watching Dirk hoist a 3 last year (although his final % wasn't too bad, AROUND average), but now it seems like its going in everytime!

monosylab1k
04-13-2010, 02:57 PM
It's on....

free

it's on!

free

it's on!

bags fly free

these bags!

bags fly free

this bag!

bags fly free

that bag!

WHY DO YOU CHARGE FOR BAGS?!?!?

why would they do that?

we don't gotta play that!

why would they do that?

free! free! free! free! free!

at southwest airlines bags fly free

bring it!
it's on!
bags fly free
bring it!
it's on!
bags fly free
bring it!
it's on!
bags fly free

monosylab1k
04-13-2010, 02:58 PM
Dirk's really rediscovered the 3-ball this year, although he doesn't shoot them with great frequency.

I dreaded watching Dirk hoist a 3 last year (although his final % wasn't too bad, AROUND average), but now it seems like its going in everytime!

he's really been hot the last month or so. Earlier this season he was awful. Good thing he's getting hot at the right time.

Xylus
04-13-2010, 02:59 PM
Why was this thread made if the series isn't even set yet?

monosylab1k
04-13-2010, 03:00 PM

:lol

badfish22
04-13-2010, 03:01 PM

You are the one who said you'd pick the Spurs in a series with the Mavs.

monosylab1k
04-13-2010, 03:07 PM

i still would, tbh. Spurs will tank to get Dallas.

Blake
04-13-2010, 03:21 PM
It's on....

I wouldnt know for sure, but it seems to me the bad thing about premature ejaculation is it lessens your chances of getting laid again.

stretch
04-13-2010, 04:49 PM
he's really been hot the last month or so. Earlier this season he was awful. Good thing he's getting hot at the right time.

personally I think its more a matter of Dirk really giving a crap now that the playoffs are around, which hes done for a few years now. last couple years for the first half or so of the season he shot as low as the 20% range, and finished strong and got it to a respectable %. hes been definitely breaking out a few more sides that we havent seen much of this season, especially utilizing his post game. he has definitely been working more on a post game, and has been showing that he actually has gotten quite solid at it. I think we are going to see Dirk have an even more beastly playoff run than we have ever seen from him.

it just seems more evident than ever that Carlisle loves playing possum all season. its too odd that he is willing to play Barea in junk time against the Clippers, but rests Beaubois with all the rotation players. it just seems too odd that he does so many good things on the court and gets so much praise from Ricky C, to not be trusted or be held back for just no reason. I think Carlisle was trying to prepare him by testing him mentally more than anything, seeing how he reacts to such an unusual management of minutes, and Roddy has always seemed to show a great attitude by improving his game through the season (which he has definitely shown improvement in different areas) and making the most of the minutes he gets, instead of letting it get him down. I honestly wouldnt be suprised if in the playoffs he starts unleashing Roddy in ways that we havent often seen this year, much like he did last year with Barea in the Spurs series. No one expected shit out of Barea, then suddenly he got the green light and stepped up very well. Funny thing is, according to some Pistons fans, he also did this with Tayshawn Prince in his rookie year, as Prince showed lots of promise, but hardly got minutes all year for some odd reason, then suddenly was unleashed in the playoffs and played quite well.

Not saying to expect it, just that he has shown a history of this and its definitely more of a possibility than some may think. I still think Carlisle knows what he is doing and is smarter than some may give him credit for.

stretch
04-13-2010, 04:53 PM
Going to be one hell of a series:toast

doubt it for 2 reasons

1. Mavs are a matchup nightmare for the spurs (Spurs might actually be the worst equipped team in the NBA for guarding Dirk straight up, while the Spurs dont really present any glaring matchup issues (maybe Parkers speed vs. Kidd, but first, Kidd will probably make Parker beat him with the jumper, and second, Parker's court presence isnt even close to Dirk's court presence)

2. Mavs role players >>>>>> spurs role players

Muser
04-13-2010, 04:57 PM
Mavs in 6.

lol me

DPG21920
04-13-2010, 05:06 PM
doubt it for 2 reasons

1. Mavs are a matchup nightmare for the spurs (Spurs might actually be the worst equipped team in the NBA for guarding Dirk straight up, while the Spurs dont really present any glaring matchup issues (maybe Parkers speed vs. Kidd, but first, Kidd will probably make Parker beat him with the jumper, and second, Parker's court presence isnt even close to Dirk's court presence)

2. Mavs role players >>>>>> spurs role players

This is some stupid shit. While I don't disagree that the Spurs can't really guard Dirk 1v1, Dice has actually proven to be passable there. Don't know if that will continue, but if you watch the games, he has done a decent job.

Number 2 is just stupid.

DPG21920
04-13-2010, 05:06 PM
Dirk will average 28-31 points.

stretch
04-13-2010, 05:21 PM
This is some stupid shit. While I don't disagree that the Spurs can't really guard Dirk 1v1, Dice has actually proven to be passable there. Don't know if that will continue, but if you watch the games, he has done a decent job.

Number 2 is just stupid.

Not really. Dice had like 1 nice block on Dirk, and the rest of the time Dirk was getting him into foul trouble with ease. If you really go back and watch those games, Dirk was pretty much just half-assing it, shooting jumpers, and when Dice was trying to get all physical with him, he would just post him up and draw a foul, then Dice would run around crying like a typical Spur does.

And you're a dumbass for disagreeing with #2.

Mavs main core = Kidd, Terry, Dirk

Spurs main core = Parker, Manu, Duncan

Marion, Butler, Beaubois, Haywood, Dampier, Barea >>>>> Jefferson, Hill, Blair, McDyess, Bonner, Mason

only a dumbass like yourself would disagree

badfish22
04-13-2010, 05:24 PM
Dirk is averaging 32.0 points and 9.7 boards against the Spurs this year, and hes playing better now than he was then.

D-Wade #3
04-13-2010, 05:24 PM
Mav fans jump up to get beat down

DPG21920
04-13-2010, 05:30 PM
Not really. Dice had like 1 nice block on Dirk, and the rest of the time Dirk was getting him into foul trouble with ease. If you really go back and watch those games, Dirk was pretty much just half-assing it, shooting jumpers, and when Dice was trying to get all physical with him, he would just post him up and draw a foul, then Dice would run around crying like a typical Spur does.

And you're a dumbass for disagreeing with #2.

Mavs main core = Kidd, Terry, Dirk

Spurs main core = Parker, Manu, Duncan

Marion, Butler, Beaubois, Haywood, Dampier, Barea >>>>> Jefferson, Hill, Blair, McDyess, Bonner, Mason

Also, the Mavs main core is Kidd, Butler, Dirk and move turtle head to the bench son.

only a dumbass like yourself would disagree

I am still failing to see how the players you listed are>>>>>>>>>>>>>the Spurs players.

The mavs core is Kidd, Butler and Dirk. Move terry to the bench.

anonoftheinternets
04-13-2010, 05:40 PM
spurs in 5 methinks ..

stretch
04-13-2010, 06:45 PM
I am still failing to see how the players you listed are>>>>>>>>>>>>>the Spurs players.

The mavs core is Kidd, Butler and Dirk. Move terry to the bench.

yeah, a guy who has been here a couple of months is the core of the team over a guy who has been the 2nd option to Dirk since he came here :rolleyes

im not a huge terry fan these days, and Caron is the better player, but Terry is still a bigger part of this team right now than Caron is. more plays are still ran for Terry, and the deadliest go-to play that the team has is a 2-man game with Terry and Dirk.

Marion > Jefferson
Butler > Hill
Haywood > Blair
Dampier > McDyess
Beaubois > Bonner
Barea = or > Mason

thus

Mavs role players >>>>>> Spurs role players

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 06:48 PM
Marion isn't any better than Dick, especially since this is a playoff series vs. the Spurs, which has never been a strong suit for Marion.

badfish22
04-13-2010, 06:49 PM
Marion isn't any better than Dick, especially since this is a playoff series vs. the Spurs, which has never been a strong suit for Marion.

to be fair he is a Mav now and not a Sun. Big difference when you're talking about playoff series with the Spurs...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 06:51 PM
to be fair he is a Mav now and not a Sun. Big difference when your talking about playoff series with the Spurs...

Whichever team he's on makes no difference, the fact remains he's a choking pussy who Popovich has always been able to figure out. He's also physically worn down now a lot more than he was in 2005 or 2007.

badfish22
04-13-2010, 06:55 PM
We'll see I guess. Terry is much more likely to disappear imho because he shoots jumpers all game. Marions main job on the team is defense, and its kinda hard to choke that away. Any offense he gives is gravy.

DPG21920
04-13-2010, 06:57 PM
Stretch you are so off it is not even funny. Doesn't matter how many little arrows you put, that is not an actual argument. Crofl trying to argue semantics like Allanon.

DPG21920
04-13-2010, 06:58 PM
Marion on the Mavs is a very good fit, but he is really not any better than RJ. No one looks at it like stretch does anyways.

You look at the best 5 for each team, then the role players are beyond that for the most part.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 06:59 PM
We'll see I guess. Terry is much more likely to disappear imho because he shoots jumpers all game. Marions main job on the team is defense, and its kinda hard to choke that away. Any offense he gives is gravy.

If Marion always knew his role was defense then he would never be labeled a choker, when he does a lot of stupid things late in games with the ball in his hands even though he could easily pass the ball to a better offensive weapon, he's a choker.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 07:00 PM
The team with the better 9th and 10th man becomes less important for the playoffs. How much is the talent gap between JJ Barea and Roger Mason going to really impact the series?

Fpoonsie
04-13-2010, 07:07 PM
:depressed

Well, this is the matchup I wanted to avoid the most.

Fucking awesome.

DPG21920
04-13-2010, 07:07 PM
Thats what I said. Look at the top 5 guys, then the next few.

xellos88330
04-13-2010, 08:41 PM
to be fair he is a Mav now and not a Sun. Big difference when you're talking about playoff series with the Spurs...

It seems quite a few Mav fans are confident that their Mavericks have a huge mental edge over the Spurs since they have ousted them the last two playoff meetings.

Marion was no part of those Maverick teams and has been sent home a few times by the Spurs. I don't think Marion will have that 'mental edge' over any of the Spurs.

If you are going to use psychology, then make sure you understand the past of every individual player. Jefferson, Blair, McDyess were not part of the Spurs so the mental advantage there is gone. Haywood, Butler, Beaubois, Marion weren't part of the Mavs during that time either. No mental advantage there.

TBH, I really think that the playing field is pretty even as far as mentality goes.

Spursfan092120
04-13-2010, 08:52 PM
Mav fans jump up to get beat down

stretch
04-13-2010, 11:06 PM
Stretch you are so off it is not even funny. Doesn't matter how many little arrows you put, that is not an actual argument. Crofl trying to argue semantics like Allanon.

Dirk > Duncan
Kidd < Parker
Butler < or = Manu
Terry > Hill
Dampier > McDyess
Marion > Jefferson
Haywood > Blair
Beaubois > Bonner
Barea = or > Mason

stfu midget

monosylab1k
04-14-2010, 10:38 AM
Marion on the Mavs is a very good fit, but he is really not any better than RJ.

On the offensive end, no. On defense, Marion has been top notch.

nkdlunch
04-14-2010, 10:50 AM
I will wait to see tonight's game to be able to give an accurate prediction.

right now, I see Mavs winning in 7 due to their home court only

Muser
04-14-2010, 10:54 AM
Butler = Manu? :lmao

Ghazi
04-14-2010, 11:02 AM
LMAO at anyone who insinuated Marion = Jefferson this year.

Marion > Jefferson.

stretch
04-14-2010, 11:02 AM
On the offensive end, no. On defense, Marion has been top notch.

while hes not a better offensive player than Jefferson, its arguable hes been a better fit on offense for the Mavs than Jefferson has on offense for the Spurs. hes only scoring .3 ppg less, but at a considerably higher %. and Marion doesnt ever stagnate the Mavs offense, while Jefferson sometimes will stagnate the Spurs offense.

dirk4mvp
04-14-2010, 11:07 AM
Kidd < Parker

lol no

Fpoonsie
04-14-2010, 11:08 AM
31g0YE61PLQ

Fpoonsie
04-14-2010, 11:11 AM
lol no

They have different strengths. I'd actually call it a wash.

Blake
04-14-2010, 11:17 AM
31g0YE61PLQ

that moment when he realized toby was back was pure awesomeness

DPG21920
03-18-2011, 10:03 AM
Lets make this the game thread instead of staring a new one.

Giuseppe
03-18-2011, 10:05 AM
It's cutting off my nose to spite my face, but, I hope the Mavs kick your ass so high up it'll double as a hump.

Kyle Orton
03-18-2011, 10:05 AM
rofl the Marionluvas ran rampant in this thread

DPG21920
03-18-2011, 10:07 AM
Holy shit stretch is a dumbass :lol I completely Gregulated him in here.

Kyle Orton
03-18-2011, 10:07 AM

The Suns drop Marion, then the skunker happens
The Mavs get Marion, the Spurs drop them in 6

No way Marion could possibly be a mentally inferior faggot who chokes against the Spurs :lmao

Kyle Orton
03-18-2011, 10:08 AM
Stretch IMO is the biggest Mavs homer on this site

lol Mavs have Celtic-like team defense

DPG21920
You know what is funny? I was just searching "Mavs Spurs Game Thread" so I didn't have to start a new one and I found this. I bet some of these guys forgot about this shit they said.

Muser
Mavs in 6.

lol me

DPG21920
03-18-2011, 10:09 AM
Stretch is hilarious. How awesome was it when I told him:

"I don't care how many little arrows you put, that is not an actual argument"

Kyle Orton
03-18-2011, 10:10 AM
I'm sure Stretch will forget he said the Mavs have great fuckin team defense :cry when the Lakers average like 60% shooting against them

hater
03-18-2011, 10:10 AM
i still would, tbh. Spurs will tank to get Dallas.

respect. :tu

that is exactly what happened

DPG21920
03-18-2011, 10:11 AM
Dirk will average 28-31 points.

He averaged 27 you idiot.

Kyle Orton
03-18-2011, 10:13 AM
free

it's on!

free

it's on!

bags fly free

these bags!

bags fly free

this bag!

bags fly free

that bag!

WHY DO YOU CHARGE FOR BAGS?!?!?

why would they do that?

why would they do that?

free! free! free! free! free!

at southwest airlines bags fly free

bring it!
it's on!
bags fly free
bring it!
it's on!
bags fly free
bring it!
it's on!
bags fly free
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao glad to see I wasn't the only person who found these commercials annoying as fuck

monosylab1k
03-18-2011, 10:20 AM
lol the way I own badfish in basically any discussion on this site almost reminds me of the way pussyface owned me back in the day.

Kyle Orton
03-18-2011, 10:25 AM
Rememba det time he said Dez Bryant >>>>>>>>>>> Gronk :lmao

DPG21920
03-18-2011, 10:29 AM
Badfish is a DB.COMER. He can't have basketball takes. :lol

Nice guy though.

DPG21920
03-18-2011, 10:31 AM
Did anyone else notice that the Bulls where the 1 seed now? They would do themselves a huge favor by holding onto that spot.

This is a game I want the Spurs to win, but I can find a silver lining if they don't because it helps the Mavs in their quest for the 2nd seed.

dbestpro
03-18-2011, 12:25 PM
Gonna be a tough series but we're up for anyone. Even an underachieving spurs team this year that should really be ranked 3 or 4.

Wouldn't that make us overachieving?

If you say we are under achieving then you must believe the Spurs are so good that they should have challenge the Bulls record.

MavDynasty
03-18-2011, 12:50 PM
tbh the time has come and gone, the fun still remains. but we all know that in the darkness of the night, there will be a shadow. the shadow will guide the souls.

DPG21920
03-18-2011, 01:01 PM
Wouldn't that make us overachieving?

If you say we are under achieving then you must believe the Spurs are so good that they should have challenge the Bulls record.

This thread is from last year.

MavDynasty
03-18-2011, 01:22 PM
rofl the Marionluvas ran rampant in this thread

benny add me on fb imo

http://www.facebook.com/itztimdoood

badfish22
03-18-2011, 02:21 PM
lol the way I own badfish in basically any discussion on this site almost reminds me of the way pussyface owned me back in the day.

crofl you didn't own me at all. If anyone did, it was DoK.

Kyle Orton
03-18-2011, 02:21 PM
yeah tbh mono and badfish didn't even argue in this thread

badfish22
03-18-2011, 02:22 PM
But it wasn't Marions play that fucked us in that series, it was Jets (like I said) and Kidds.

badfish22
03-18-2011, 02:24 PM
yeah tbh mono and badfish didn't even argue in this thread

Monos probably just still mad about that mainstream comment I made so he couldn't wait to a sensible time to take a jab back at me :lol

Greg Oden
03-18-2011, 02:25 PM
hopefully JJ Diarrhea really pulls thru for the boys in blue today.

DPG21920
03-18-2011, 02:26 PM
I Gregulated you though in here, fish. I said Dirk would avg 28-31 PPG and you said "he's averaging that now and he's playing better as he goes along..."

He averaged 27.

Also, you did come at Mono implying that he was wrong for picking the Spurs and definitely said he would pick the Spurs (you picked the Mavs) and he called them tanking to get the Mavs (which they did).

Greg Oden
03-18-2011, 02:27 PM
benny add me on fb imo

http://www.facebook.com/itztimdoood

sup Tim :putnam:

badfish22
03-18-2011, 02:28 PM
I Gregulated you though in here, fish. I said Dirk would avg 28-31 PPG and you said "he's averaging that now and he's playing better as he goes along..."

He averaged 27.

Fair enough.

Also, you did come at Mono implying that he was wrong for picking the Spurs and definitely said he would pick the Spurs (you picked the Mavs) and he called them tanking to get the Mavs (which they did).
I was just asking for clarification.

Blackjack
03-18-2011, 02:32 PM
Good game, Mavs.

Spurs ...

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/618478/major-league-theyre-shitty_medium.jpg

DPG21920
03-18-2011, 02:34 PM
This is going to be a tough one for the Spurs. I just hope that Pop plays Anderson. He needs to be getting minutes.

Dirk is just going to shoot some shots. No big deal.

DPG21920
03-18-2011, 02:40 PM
Not really. Plus the fashionista Chandler, along with the other Mavs are making this a do or die game.

I don't know if the Spurs will approach it the same.

monosylab1k
03-18-2011, 04:12 PM

Oh really is that what happened? I thought badfish made some incredibly salient points and just owned the fuck out of this thread.

monosylab1k
03-18-2011, 04:13 PM

:lmao

great fuckin request for clarification :cry

badfish22
03-18-2011, 04:38 PM
Yeah, its pretty easy to see it was.

monosylab1k
03-18-2011, 04:41 PM
tbh I think lefty has come up with more believable cop outs.

badfish22
03-18-2011, 04:47 PM
The single :lmao, the "great fucking :cry" line and the generic lefty comparison. Mono sure sticks to the same formula in these chode bloadings.

DPG21920
03-18-2011, 04:49 PM
I see the Eminem defense is back. "This posters not a real MC, I know everything he's about to say about me. I am a DB.COM, I do live in a trailer with my mom, my boy Grant Hill is an uncle tom"

monosylab1k
03-18-2011, 04:49 PM
When you're such an easy target why go beyond boilerplate?

Hey, just kiss my understudy's ass some more and challenge people to a game of 2k11! That'll get them to like you!

badfish22
03-18-2011, 04:51 PM
When you're such an easy target why go beyond boilerplate?

Hey, just kiss my understudy's ass some more and challenge people to a game of 2k11! That'll get them to like you!

More things that don't make sense, I'm done with you. But feel free to keep bringing me up in threads, that mainstream appeal line must have really gotten to you.

monosylab1k
03-18-2011, 04:52 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Question_mark

monosylab1k
03-18-2011, 04:54 PM
lol punctuation smack. another cliche Mono argument point. Hey m>s remember that time I totally owned mono with some post that he never read!

monosylab1k
03-18-2011, 04:55 PM
More things that don't make sense, I'm done with you. But feel free to keep bringing me up in threads, that mainstream appeal line must have really gotten to you.

lol just post that mainstream appeal comment, i honestly have no clue what the hell you're talking about and I'm sure you've got it bookmarked for copy/pasting. Seriously post it, I'd like to read it, and maybe it's actually funny.

DPG21920
03-18-2011, 05:08 PM
DPG, aka Da_Point_Guard, aka The Little One, aka The Mini Beast proudly presents "8 Foot Ecstasy":

kqj_dQ7dkoE

HarlemHeat37
03-18-2011, 05:34 PM
:lol Mono's attempt to reach mainstream status is reaching new heights..

Kyle Orton
03-18-2011, 05:42 PM
I do live in a trailer with my mom, my boy Grant Hill is an uncle tom

DPG21920
03-18-2011, 05:45 PM
Glad someone caught that

Kyle Orton
03-18-2011, 05:46 PM
70-32....UTSA might be next 121-62 :lmao

DPG21920
03-18-2011, 05:47 PM
Yo HH, comment on my vid on here. Also, that was a joke vid, but I'll try and record us next time we ball.

jay_shs
03-18-2011, 06:53 PM
Damn Dirk goin off on Bonner early...

4>0rings
03-18-2011, 07:58 PM
*crickets*

MannyIsGod
03-18-2011, 08:03 PM
Damn Roddy is turribull on defense. Like Nash bad.

Cuckolded Sissy
03-18-2011, 08:05 PM
we're getting double ass fucked

ElNono
03-18-2011, 08:11 PM
Literally _allas in that 1st quarter... although you know a run is coming...

mavsfan1000
03-18-2011, 08:11 PM
Fuck my life

ohmwrecker
03-18-2011, 08:16 PM
The mavs have their heads up their ass tonight.

leemajors
03-18-2011, 08:16 PM
please don't turn this game into this refs

Ghazi
03-18-2011, 08:17 PM
unstacked :cry :cry

Killakobe81
03-18-2011, 08:23 PM
I must say I hope this run by the Mavs makes the game competitive ....

LOL Chandler a poor mans KG, ALL-star or DPOY candidate ....

Tyson has done a good job on the offensive glass ...Spurs better shore that up before playoff time.

Venti Quattro
03-18-2011, 08:28 PM
Don't know what to feel about this game, although ultimately a Spurs win will benefit LA.

But Jesus fucking Christ, please put up a fight Dallas.

MavDynasty
03-18-2011, 08:32 PM
Fuck Jason terry

ElNono
JT awful out there... obviously, now that I said this he's gonna start beasting...

Cuckolded Sissy
Terry in playoff suck mode

mavsfan1000
03-18-2011, 08:50 PM
Terry should never get big minutes again. God I hate his suckage and ego when he does start to suck.

Killakobe81
03-18-2011, 08:52 PM
Don't know what to feel about this game, although ultimately a Spurs win will benefit LA.

But Jesus fucking Christ, please put up a fight Dallas.

Agreed ....thought you were done here Venti? Focusing on your girl? Not talking shit ... good to have you back ...

4>0rings
03-18-2011, 08:58 PM
Re-stacked

21_Dickings
03-18-2011, 09:02 PM
Mavs got this. Dumbshit Spurs couldn't take advantage of the TOs they created, letting the Mavs shoot 50 some percent.

Defense has been laughably bad since the ASB.

benefactor
03-18-2011, 09:07 PM
Tie ball game.

benefactor
03-18-2011, 09:07 PM
Fun game to watch. Both teams really playing with some toughness.

21_Dickings
03-18-2011, 09:08 PM
Mavs will extend the lead to double digits by the end of the 3rd.

ezau
03-18-2011, 09:09 PM
LOL Spurs

benefactor
03-18-2011, 09:09 PM
Mavs will extend the lead to double digits by the end of the 3rd.
You are right. Bonner just checked back in.

benefactor
03-18-2011, 09:15 PM
lol

ohmwrecker
03-18-2011, 09:16 PM
lol

Bonnah is actually kinda playing Dirk pretty good . . . Sort of . . .

4>0rings
03-18-2011, 09:18 PM
Who's worse, Haywood or Bonner. Tough choice.

ohmwrecker
03-18-2011, 09:21 PM
Who's worse, Haywood or Bonner. Tough choice.

Haywood can't shoot 3s

Bookit
03-18-2011, 09:22 PM
Haywood is pathetic. What is with Terry?

stxspurs
03-18-2011, 09:25 PM
lol yonni

Fpoonsie
03-18-2011, 09:36 PM
Ugly basketball. Wow.

Bookit
03-18-2011, 09:43 PM
Ginobili is clutch. He makes all the plays.

4>0rings
03-18-2011, 09:46 PM

MannyIsGod
03-18-2011, 09:47 PM

ElNono
03-18-2011, 09:48 PM
lol JT waving arms at the half...

Bookit
03-18-2011, 09:49 PM
Can Kidd do anything anymore?

benefactor
03-18-2011, 09:49 PM
Lock. Down.

ElNono
03-18-2011, 09:50 PM
Dirko should take every shot for the Mavs

KillerMamba
03-18-2011, 09:54 PM
Satisfied with the outcome.

benefactor
03-18-2011, 09:55 PM
Don't change the channel yet.

ElNono
03-18-2011, 09:55 PM
lol Terry on cue hitting when the game is out of reach

benefactor
03-18-2011, 09:56 PM
And that's that.

benefactor
03-18-2011, 09:57 PM
Good game Mav fan...a little bittersweet as the Lakers lead increases.

Giuseppe
How the Mavs got that egg to pass their asshole is beyond me. It was humongous.

Bookit
Sucks that Marion missed the second half

endrity
JJ Barea in the 4th??????????????

ohmwrecker
03-18-2011, 10:53 PM

I didn't see you issue any ELEs for this game.

monosylab1k
03-19-2011, 02:28 AM

A decade of experience laying them.

I love how predictable the Mavs' march collapse has become. First round exit is all but guaranteed by now.

mavsfan1000
03-19-2011, 02:39 AM
JJ Barea in the 4th??????????????
It doesn't matter who we have out there. They all suck. Exception Dirk and Marion.

sribb43
03-19-2011, 08:57 AM
Sucks that dirks career has been wasted by playing with some gutless pussies

Giuseppe
03-19-2011, 09:03 AM
Sucks that dirks career has been wasted by playing with some gutless pussies

He's got no room. He took & missed some atrocious shots last evening.

He's nobody to blame but himself for his career failure(s).

Zelophehad
03-19-2011, 09:13 AM
He's got no room. He took & missed some atrocious shots last evening.

He's nobody to blame but himself for his career failure(s).

How many would he have won with Shaq and Gasol in his lineup?

Giuseppe
03-19-2011, 09:37 AM
That's pie in the sky, Z. Standing out 22 feet from the basket last night taking those howitzer shots in response to the Spurs shooting one layup after another was disgusting.

Zelophehad
03-19-2011, 03:23 PM
That's pie in the sky, Z. Standing out 22 feet from the basket last night taking those howitzer shots in response to the Spurs shooting one layup after another was disgusting.

Real heroes take their clutch shots from 30 feet out.

badfish22
03-19-2011, 03:33 PM
Didn't watch the game but it looks like Roddy played awful from the box score. Dirk should have shot more. And Terry needs to die.

DPG21920
03-19-2011, 03:39 PM
That is why you will never be a Mavs insider.

badfish22
03-19-2011, 03:45 PM
:lol it was Friday and I'm still on spring break. I was fine missing the game. I haven't really watched a game all week.

DPG21920
03-19-2011, 03:46 PM
Point proven.

Silver&Black
03-19-2011, 06:05 PM
How many would he have won with Shaq and Gasol in his lineup?

+1 :toast

It's easy for a laker fan to talk junk....all stars galore.

Giuseppe
03-19-2011, 07:09 PM
+1 :toast

It's easy for a laker fan to talk junk....all stars galore.

Who the Hell is talkin' it?

Kobe: 5

Duncan: 4

Is actually doing it.

3 Back-to-Backs since the Century turned is actually doing it. You guys, you're the ones who've talked about repeating. You've just never gotten around to actually doing it. And then you silly fucks actually brag about it:::brag about never losing a Finals. Ha!

Same thing with Dallas:::trying to stuff the same 10lbs of shit into a 5lb bag without success year after year.