PDA

View Full Version : 48MoH: San Antonio Spurs 133, Minnesota Timberwolves 111

Blackjack
04-13-2010, 02:47 AM
San Antonio Spurs 133, Minnesota Timberwolves 111: Tony Parker and George Hill return in win over Minnesota
by Jesse Blanchard

AT&T CENTER–George Hill made his triumphant return to the starting lineup. Tony Parker, starting on the bench, followed shortly after in reaffirming that the Spurs backcourt rotation is more than Manu Ginobili and company.

Playing together for the first time since March 6, Parker and Hill managed to sidestep any questions as to who should play instead of who by showcasing how brilliant their games mesh together.

“I love playing with George, I think we make a great duo,” Parker said. “George can get out and run and I’ll get him the ball on fast breaks and for the corner three. I think we create a lot of problems for other teams.”

Keep reading → (http://www.48minutesofhell.com/2010/04/12/san-antonio-spurs-133-minnesota-timberwolves-111-tony-parker-and-george-hill-return-in-win-over-minnesota/#more-7527)

kace
04-13-2010, 01:00 PM
good game from TP = 0 post thread :lol

anyway, agree about the Hill-TP combo.

don't see it discussed elsewhere, but does it mean that TP will be leading the bench ala manu for the PO ? as long as it works, that's OK.