PDA

View Full Version : Chapelle

exstatic
05-05-2005, 10:16 AM
NEW YORK (AP) -- Production of the popular Comedy Central series "Chappelle's Show" has been suspended and its third season's premiere indefinitely delayed.

I'm suspended, bitch! (http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/05/05/tv.chappelle.suspended.ap/index.html)

Spurminator
05-05-2005, 11:22 AM
What?!

gophergeorge
05-05-2005, 12:38 PM
[URL=mms://a386.v99506.c9950.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/386/9950/v001/comedystor.download.akamai.com/9951/chappelle/213_blackbush.wmv[/URL]

This MAY work.... this is some funny shit....

Gatita
05-05-2005, 04:13 PM
Do I have to slap a Bitch?

"Yayess!!"

Mr Dio
05-05-2005, 07:48 PM
Last summer Comedy Central signed Chappelle to a deal reportedly worth $50 million for a third and fourth season

I remember reading this. Hope the season isn't cancelled.

AlamoSpursFan
05-05-2005, 08:00 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20050504/en_tv_eo/16484_1115248187

ALVAREZ6
05-05-2005, 08:01 PM
That's crap!!!!!!

I've been waiting for Chappelle's....

Taco
05-06-2005, 07:24 AM
Racial Profiling??....
--clandestino...

:fro :lol :fro :lol

johnny00
05-06-2005, 10:27 AM
Coke is a helluva drug.

Gatita
05-06-2005, 11:20 AM
Coke is a helluva drug.

:lmao

"Darkness!"

johnny00
05-06-2005, 05:34 PM

"Darkness!"

manustarting2gd
05-07-2005, 01:02 AM
Damn and Carlos Mencia mentioned he was going to have a show either right before or after Chappelle show this upcoming season on Comedy Central. I hope that didnt screw that up. Carlos Mencia is the off the wall entertainer who will say whatever the fuck he wants and it doesnt matter who's part pf the joke, from the Pope to Terry Schiavo. He had me rollin at the Rivercenter Comedy Club in April..That boy is cold. If you dont know, know u know.

Carlos Mencia's new show info (http://www.hype-publicity.com/carlosmencia.htm)

One of the most popular comedians in the country, Carlos Mencia will soon be visiting living rooms nationwide when his new television series debuts on Comedy Central. This yet-to-be-titled half-hour show will premiere on July 7, 2005 and feature the observational comedian's commentary on current events, man-in-the-street films, commercial parodies and audience interaction. Mencia will star in and executive produce the series along with Emmy Award-winning producer Robert Morton ("Late Show with David Letterman"). "It's a pleasure to be doing a show for Comedy Central," says Carlos. "Traditional networks would cast me as the head of a household with 16 children, which I find extremely offensive because there are 18 kids in my family."

In addition, StudioWorks Entertainment will release his first retail DVD, Carlos Mencia: Not For the Easily Offended - Live in San Jose with a street date of June 14, 2005. In this 100-minute incredibly funny, raw, biting and ultimately smart routine, Carlos covers taboo topics including ethnic stereotypes, race relations, immigration, war, patriotism, capitalism and family with brutal honesty and unrelenting provocativeness. He represents the internal voice inside us and demands we admit to thinking what he says out loud. The DVD will also include the bonus footage, 'Hangin' with Carlos,' where viewers will get a behind the scenes look at Carlos Mencia on the golf course, hangin' out with the band P.O.D. and visiting San Diego radio stations.

Carlos has a proven track record of selling out multiple shows in 1,500 to 3,000 seat venues. He has a no nonsense point of view and the ability to connect with a diverse audience by pointing out society's hypocrisies. His concert tour, THE THREE AMIGOS, in which he headlined in 2001-2002 was so successful, Bud Light came on as a sponsor. The success of THE THREE AMIGOS Tour also sparked the interest of industry execs and prompted Miramax Films to fund the taping of three sold-out performances in Austin, as well as behind the scenes footage & in-studio radio appearances.

Recently, on MSNBC's "Time and Again," Billy Crystal explained what he felt was the difference between a comic and a comedian. He explained, "The comic makes you laugh while the comedian makes you laugh and gives you something about which to think." While both are valuable to society, the comedian is the performer that demonstrates artistic merit because he shares a piece of himself with the audience. The comedian personalizes his material whereas the comic looks for the quick fix. Carlos has this rare gift of insightful perception and precise delivery when addressing a variety of subjects, including ethnic stereotypes, racism, and people's inability to laugh at themselves. It's a style that is hilariously honest, but which can sometimes stir up America's ethnic melting pot. "I've gotten in trouble with every race you can imagine," explains Carlos. "They say, 'I can't believe you talked about this - you're racist.' And I say, 'How can I be racist? Isn't racism exclusionary? If all of you are offended, that's because I'm including every race in my jokes."

On the big screen, Carlos's film credits include 29 PALMS and OUTTA TIME in which he co-starred with Mario Lopez. His television credits include a recurring role opposite Tommy Davidson, as Felix Boulevard, in Hyperion Pictures', animated series, "The Proud Family" on the Disney Channel and guest-starring roles on "The Shield" and "Bernie Mac." His half-hour special, "Comedy Central Presents," which premiered to a tremendous response continues to be aired repeatedly. Below are some of the comments from viewers:

A US Army Reserve Major wrote "In a word... WOW! I just saw your show on Comedy Central, and I was inspired to write you a note. I am a West Point graduate; Gulf War Veteran, and a thankfully-not-living-in-tornado-alley white dude. I am thoroughly impressed by your intelligence, your insightful humor and the reverence with which you speak of our great country and the opportunities it represents. I never thought such a poignant message could be delivered in a comedy routine. You did it...and you did it extremely well. I laughed for a 1/2 hour straight, and I loved your message of learning to laugh at, with and around everyone...including ourselves, and to stop blaming everyone and everything for our shortcomings…."

An American Airlines Pilot also wrote "Hello, I just finished viewing Carlos Mencia on Comedy Central. I really enjoyed the show and just wanted to say THANK YOU for the laughs! I couldn't agree more with the message… I especially enjoyed Mr. Mencia's remarks concerning events of 9-11 'Keep up the great work!'"

Carlos's critically lauded debut album, Take A Joke America, was released on Warner Bros. Records in 2000, and coupled with another successful concert tour. His last CD, America Rules, was recorded live and features an hour of material that deals with the events of Sept. 11th. Occasionally labeled controversial, Mencia's humor digs deep. "I think we all feel the same things most of the time, we just don't know how to put it to words. When I'm on stage, I say it. The truth makes people laugh," Carlos says.

Until now, Carlos has been best known for his two solo HBO Specials, one for which he won a CableACE Award nomination, and as host of the groundbreaking series, "Funny Is Funny" (Galavision). He played guest host on back-to-back episodes of NBC's "Later," and his first appearance on "The Tonight Show," received a standing ovation for a flawless set. His additional television credits include CNBC's "Dennis Miller," NBC's "Politically Incorrect w/ Bill Maher," HBO's "Loco Slam," "Comic Relief VI" and repeat spots on Comedy Central's "Comedy Showcase," among others.

Born in Honduras and raised in East Los Angeles, Carlos spends his leisure time with his family and close friends, enjoying the fruits of his labors. He aims to serve as a role model to youth as his popularity increases. "I grew up in the projects and I know how important it is for kids to have hope. I want them to look at me and say, 'Man, I could do that." And, though the concept of laughter as a unifying force is not uncommon, Carlos Mencia is taking action to make it a reality in daily life.

E20
05-07-2005, 10:02 PM
I don't get the joke about yellow cake? It sounds funny, can anybody explain it to me?

Gatita
05-11-2005, 06:49 PM
I just heard that the show was "supposedly" cancelled due to a drug addiction. He is said to be in a rehab center in South Africa since April 28.

Gatita
05-11-2005, 07:01 PM
By James Hill, BET.com Staff Writer

Posted May 6, 2005 -- Amid the confusion surrounding Comedy Central’s suspension of the third season of the wildly popular “Chappelle’s Show,” rumors began surfacing about Chappelle, alleged drug use and rehab.

The New York Times reports that Chappelle publicist Matt Labov sought to quell the rumors by saying: “He's not in rehab. He does not have a cocaine addiction . . . . Obviously, I'm sure there's a lot of pressure, with the expectation of the fans, and the network and the expectation of the press.”

The Times writes that Chappelle and writing partner Neal Brennan, who craft every line of every skit, have an unorthodox style of production. Labov is quoted as saying, "Dave and Neal are essentially the whole writing staff. They'd shoot for a week and then Dave and Neal would take a week off to write."

Though he would not make any official comments on the show’s status, ”Chappelle” regular Donnell Rawlings told the Post that he felt the new 10-episode season was going to be “funny” and “consistent with the first two seasons."
Originally planned to premiere in February, the show was stymied by reports of the star’s illness. Likewise, the DVD for the record-setting second season (which includes the now famous skits about Rick James), has been pushed back from a February release date to May 24.

Neither Chappelle nor Comedy Central has come forth with an explicit explanation of the delay.

Last summer, Chappelle made history when he signed a $50 million contract for his show, one of the most lucrative deals of its kind in cable TV history. Buoyed by incredible sales of the first season DVD and record ratings, Comedy Central ordered 13 episodes for a third season.

goliath
05-11-2005, 08:39 PM
http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1059677_10_0_,00.html

'Show' Won't Go On
EW Exclusive: Chappelle in psych hospital -- With its star hospitalized in South Africa, ''Chappelle's Show'' is unlikely to return to Comedy Central for a third season by Josh Wolk

LAUGH OFF ''Chappelle's Show'' is unlikely to return

Comedian Dave Chappelle has checked himself into a mental health facility in South Africa and has remained there since late April, according to a source close to the situation. The same source denies rumors of drug abuse. Other sources have also told EW that the future of Chappelle's Show — the hit Comedy Central series that was entering its third season — is more uncertain than the network has suggested.

Comedy Central last week made a hasty announcement that the show's third season, already delayed from its planned February start, had been postponed again. The network said it remained ''optimistic'' that production could resume. The highly rated sketch series has been a huge moneymaker for Viacom, which owns Comedy Central. Its second season is about to be released on DVD, on the heels of first-season sales that made it the top-selling television DVD in history.

Thanks in large part to the DVD sales, Chappelle last year netted a $50 million deal for co-writing and starring in the show. Sketches to fill about four episodes in the third season have been taped, but Chappelle's interstitial material with live audiences has not. The fate of the sketches has not been determined.

thispego
05-11-2005, 09:05 PM
abba zabba
you my only friend

thispego
05-11-2005, 09:08 PM
butter stuff

thispego
05-11-2005, 09:11 PM
hahaha, billy bong thorton

thispego
05-11-2005, 09:14 PM
really?

thispego
05-11-2005, 09:17 PM
haha, hilarious

E20
05-11-2005, 10:09 PM
Holy shit! He's turned into Tyrone!!

thispego
05-11-2005, 10:10 PM
im gonna tell you somethin you might not know about me joe rogan... i smoke rocks

Gatita
05-13-2005, 02:44 PM
Holy shit! He's turned into Tyrone!!

http://img198.echo.cx/img198/1910/davechappelle7wx.jpg :lmao

bigzak25
05-13-2005, 03:00 PM
im gonna tell you somethin you might not know about me joe rogan... i smoke rocks

one of my favorite skits....i can here tyrone's voice when i read that... :lol

SpursWoman
05-13-2005, 03:24 PM
"i'm addicted to marijuana"
"have you ever sucked dick for marijuana?"

Sounds like the little interview you have before you donate blood. :lol

gay abc
05-13-2005, 04:08 PM
Sounds like the little interview you have before you donate blood. :lol

:lol

T Park
05-13-2005, 05:26 PM
another guy who has it all going for him, does stupid shit like drugs.

what an idiot.

Kori Ellis
05-13-2005, 05:29 PM
Is he on drugs?

I thought that he has mental problems and is in a wacko house.

E20
05-13-2005, 05:30 PM
All in all Dave Chapelle is a very funny man.

Gatita
05-13-2005, 05:37 PM
Is he on drugs?

I thought that he has mental problems and is in a wacko house.

He has to be crazy to come up with those sketches. He is hilarious! :lol

johnny00
05-13-2005, 08:54 PM
OJ Simpson is black again!

GoldToe
05-13-2005, 08:58 PM
another guy who has it all going for him, does stupid shit like drugs.

what an idiot.

People do all kinds of stupid shit but unless you are in his socks, I wouldn't be so quick to judge.

T Park
05-13-2005, 11:55 PM
wtf, the guy has a budding career, and hes doing cocaine.

No, I dont have to be in his fuckin socks dumbass to say, HES A DUMBASS.

So dont give me the whole political correctness Bullshit.

Kori Ellis
05-13-2005, 11:57 PM
Who said he was doing cocaine? I thought that he was just checked into a MENTAL health facility and that no drugs were involved.

Gatita
05-14-2005, 12:04 AM
Who said he was doing cocaine? I thought that he was just checked into a MENTAL health facility and that no drugs were involved.

Problem is no one wants to say anything. It is all speculation at this point. Whatever it is, hope he gets back to work and soon.

Kori Ellis
05-14-2005, 12:17 AM
Problem is no one wants to say anything.

I don't see that as a problem. It's nobody's business but his and his family.

thispego
05-15-2005, 03:46 AM
it would make more sense to me that he would be in a facility for drug rehab, because comedic people tend to have more of a problem with substance abuse than with mental instability....... usually anyways...
plus "mental health facility" is a somewhat loose term...

Kori Ellis
05-15-2005, 03:59 AM

Actually it's the term used for umm.. a place for treatment for mental health/psychiatric problems.

He might be in drug rehab, but I just don't think people should be jumping to conclusions. The reports I read said mental health and no drugs. But who knows? I just didn't understand the cocaine allegations here. I thought maybe I had missed an article on it.

Kori Ellis
05-15-2005, 04:06 AM
BTW.. he may not be in any type of facility.

COMEDY CHAPPELLE SPEAKS: WHAT I DID FOR $50 MILLION
Sat May 14 2005 19:48:54 ET

**Exclusive**

Dave Chappelle Found! Talks Exclusively with TIME Magazine in South Africa

"I figured, Let me just cut myself off from everybody, take a minute and pull a Flintstone-stop a speeding car by using my feet as the brakes. I am surprised at what I would do for $50 million. I am surprised at what people around me would do for me to have $50 million," Dave Chappelle tells TIME's Christopher John Farley in an exclusive interview.

CHAPPELLE tells TIME he's not in mental hospital or drug rehab, debunking earlier reports in ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY and elsewhere.

The full story, as well as exclusive photos of Chappelle in South Africa, will appear on TIME.com Sunday morning and in the issue that hits newsstands Monday.

Developing...

Drudgereport

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
05-15-2005, 04:13 AM
Maybe he got tired of all the fame?? I couldnt really think of other reasons, unless its a big hoax, but I doubt he would do that.

Slomo
05-15-2005, 06:20 AM

I prefer Mel Brooks' Clinic for very, very, very, VERY nervous people.

Drachen
05-15-2005, 10:30 AM
Maybe he got tired of all the fame?? I couldnt really think of other reasons, unless its a big hoax, but I doubt he would do that.

I hope not, because then I would have to lump him in with Kurt Cobain as a big whiny bitch who needs to get off it. boo hoo!

AlamoSpursFan
05-15-2005, 11:16 AM
I hope not, because then I would have to lump him in with Kurt Cobain as a big whiny bitch who needs to get off it. boo hoo!

What are you saying? That you want Courtney Love to off Dave Chappelle too?

Gatita
05-15-2005, 12:57 PM
May 15, 11:06 AM EDT

Dave Chappelle Says He's Not Crazy

NEW YORK (AP) -- Comedian Dave Chappelle wants to set things straight: "I'm not crazy, I'm not smoking crack," he tells Time magazine in an interview more than a week after his hit Comedy Central show was suspended and the rumors started to fly.

"I'm definitely stressed out," said Chappelle, who took off last month to South Africa for a "spiritual retreat," leaving his fans - and even his agent and publicist - wondering where he went.

"You hear so many voices jockeying for position in your mind that you want to make sure that you hear your own voice," he said. "So I figured, let me just cut myself off from everybody, take a minute and pull a Flintstone - stop a speeding car by using my bare feet as the brakes."

After Comedy Central announced that the planned May 31 debut of the third season of "Chappelle's Show" had been postponed, the magazine Entertainment Weekly reported that Chappelle had checked himself into a mental health facility in South Africa.

"I'm not in a mental facility," said Chappelle, who also said he did not have a drug problem but had consulted a psychiatrist for one 40-minute visit.

The 31-year-old comedian said he fled to stay with friends in Durban because he wasn't happy with the direction of the show, which is behind only "South Park" as Comedy Central's most-watched program.

"There's a lot of resistance to my opinions, so I decided, 'Let me remove myself from this situation,'" Chappelle said.

Comedy Central president Doug Herzog told Time that the star has "complete creative freedom." He has told staff he believes there won't be a "Chappelle's Show" in 2005, but leaves the option open for the comedian's return.

Dave Chappelle Says He's Not Crazy

Chappelle, whose wife and two children live in Ohio, said he hopes to start up the show again, but did not indicate when he would return.

Comedy Central had inked a reported $50 million deal to keep "Chappelle's Show" for two more seasons, and the comedian hinted to Time about struggles associated with the power and fame that come with that kind of success.

"If you don't have the right people around you, and you're moving at a million miles an hour, you can lose yourself," he said. "Everyone around me says, 'You're a genius, you're great, that's your voice,' but I'm not sure that they're right."

Gatita
05-15-2005, 01:02 PM
is the middle mariachi playing the world's saddest song for dave?

He is just concentrating harder since he is the oldest one.

Shelly
05-15-2005, 02:13 PM
Here's the Time magazine article (http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1061415,00.html)

bigzak25
05-15-2005, 03:16 PM
thanks shell. glad dave's cool. he just needed to get away and get his mental straight.

i'm sure he'll be back to make us all laugh soon enough.

i know what it's like to need a break, don't we all?

IcemanCometh
05-15-2005, 09:37 PM
People applaud Chappelle for such a decision, but deride Ricky Williams for making similar choices.

I guess no one had Dave on their fantasy team.

Kori Ellis
05-15-2005, 10:19 PM
I guess no one had Dave on their fantasy team.

samikeyp
05-15-2005, 10:41 PM
"Im NOT crazy, bitch!"

E20
05-15-2005, 10:50 PM
http://images.zap2it.com/ltvimages/images/shows/c/chappellesshow/chappellesshow_davechappelle_001.jpg
http://www.gothamist.com/images/2004_02_samueljackson-thumb.jpg

Gatita
06-05-2005, 12:16 PM
Chappelle Shows!
by Sarah Hall
June 3, 2005, 12:45 PM PT

Dave Chappelle is out to prove he's still got it.

After arriving back in Los Angeles Wednesday night following a well-documented South African "spiritual retreat," Chappelle progressed immediately to familiar turf--comedy clubs.

The comedian showed up at Hollywood Improv at 10 p.m. and hopped onstage for an impromptu standup set before a surprised crowd of 200, explaining to his audience that he had touched down at the airport and decided he felt like performing.

After reportedly joking around about his disappearing act and thanking the crowd for helping DVD sales of the second season of Chappelle's Show go through the roof, Chappelle moved on to the Comedy Store, where he performed a second set before a crowd of about 20.

A Comedy Central spokesperson told Daily Variety that the network expected to talk business with the comedian "really, really soon."

Last month, Comedy Central President Doug Herzog said he did not expect Chappelle's Show to return to the network this year. Chappelle's rep, Matt Labov, said there was no update as to the show's status.

Before Chappelle took off, effectively shutting down production on the show, the third season of Chappelle's Show had been slated for a May 31 premiere.

Upon Chappelle's initial disappearance, rumors abounded that drug problems and hard-partying ways had forced him to seek psychiatric help. However, the comedian resurfaced last month to dispel the rumors in an interview with Time magazine, attributing his bizarre bail-out to stress.

Last week, the Ohio native was spotted in his hometown of Yellow Springs, "chilling and walking around," according to a local.

Apparently, the visit to South Africa combined with some Ohio downtime relieved Chappelle's stress levels to the point where he felt able to return to Los Angeles.

In his absence, sales for the second season of Chappelle's Show set a new TV record, hitting 500,000 in one day and 1.2 million within a week.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-05-2005, 12:48 PM
Im not yelling loudly bitch, this is the only volume of which i know how to talk

how's it taste??? mmmm mmmm bitch

Gatita
06-05-2005, 12:49 PM
Im not yelling loudly bitch, this is the only volume of which i know how to talk

how's it taste??? mmmm mmmm bitch

Samuel Jackson. "It's my beer!" :lol

SWC Bonfire
08-03-2005, 04:38 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050803/ap_en_tv/tv_chappelle_s_show

Chappelle's Show Is 'Done,' Murphy Says

NEW YORK - Time to face the facts: Dave Chappelle's hit Comedy Central series isn't coming back, says one of its stars. "`Chappelle's Show' is over, man. Done," comic Charlie Murphy told TV Guide. "It took me a long time to be able to say those words, but I can say it pretty easy now, because it's the truth."

ADVERTISEMENT

Chappelle's sudden "spiritual retreat" to South Africa on the eve of his show's third season has left the series in limbo since May. About half of a new season had been filmed before Chappelle left, Murphy said.

"I'm disappointed it ended the way it did, but I'm not angry with anybody," he said. "`Chappelle's Show' was like the Tupac of TV shows. It came out, it got everybody's attention, it was a bright shining star, but it burned out and for some strange reason, it burned out quick."

Comedy Central has always said the door is open for Chappelle to return, spokeswoman Aileen Budow said Wednesday.

Network chief Doug Herzog met with Chappelle on June 3, but that has been their last communication, she said.

Murphy, the older brother of comic Eddie Murphy, said his two seasons with Chappelle made him a star.

"Now I can go out and do stand-up," he said. "I'm getting movie offers. It's off the hook. Me getting to the next level or whatever's going to happen is going to come from the next things I do, but `Chappelle's Show' served its purpose and I'll always be grateful."

Dre_7
08-03-2005, 04:46 PM
Done? That sucks!

samikeyp
08-03-2005, 04:47 PM
"There's no more, bitches!" :spin

Horry For 3!
08-03-2005, 05:20 PM
That is gay.

ObiwanGinobili
08-03-2005, 05:25 PM
"`Chappelle's Show' is over, man. Done," comic Charlie Murphy told TV Guide. "It took me a long time to be able to say those words, but I can say it pretty easy now, because it's the truth."
Murphy, the older brother of comic Eddie Murphy, said his two seasons with Chappelle made him a star

it must suck to be this guy.
maybe it would've worked out better for him if he's picked another proffesion.. like doctor or jewler.
anything other job besides one where you get showed up by your younger brother for 25 yrs......

midgetonadonkey
08-03-2005, 08:24 PM
Charlie Murphy was the shit as M.C. Gusto. Can't wait to see what roles he will play.

T Park
08-03-2005, 10:41 PM
Strange freakin deal......

The guy is nuts, no question, plus, who knows what.

florige
10-04-2007, 07:21 AM
Which skit do you guys think was the funniest of his shows??? The two that stands out in my mind are the World Wide Poker games, and the Puppet Show. I nearly cracked my side with that wannabe Oscar the Grouch skit with Charlie Murphy.... :lol :lol

to21
10-04-2007, 07:45 AM
I don't get the joke about yellow cake? It sounds funny, can anybody explain it to me?

Black Bush (http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/index.jhtml?ml_video=11923)

One of the funniest skits I've seen on the war.

MoSpur
10-04-2007, 09:06 AM
The Niggar Family is one of my favorites.

MoSpur
10-04-2007, 09:07 AM
The one with Wayne Brady too is hilarious.

Fillmoe
10-04-2007, 10:15 AM
world series of dice

leemajors
10-04-2007, 10:20 AM
world series of dice
ashy larry!

leemajors
10-04-2007, 10:21 AM
the time haters may have been my fave.

samikeyp
10-04-2007, 10:45 AM
Clayton Bigsby.

MoSpur
10-04-2007, 11:04 AM
Clayton Bigsby.

That one was funny too.

MoSpur
10-04-2007, 11:10 AM
http://www.hjokes.com/Tnails/video/66/Clayton%20Bigsby-%20He%20thought%20he%20was%20white.jpg

florige
10-04-2007, 11:45 AM
I like the one when they were all smoked up and the ran over that little girl at the drive thru window.

O-Factor
10-04-2007, 11:50 AM
Black Bush was awesome.

to21
10-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Black Bush was awesome.

Yeah it is.

Did you guys see the one about the internet or how about the Prince skit with Charlie Murphy?

samikeyp
10-04-2007, 01:38 PM
how about the Prince skit with Charlie Murphy?

"Game, blouses"

Classic!

fraga
10-04-2007, 02:05 PM
He needs to come back and kick Mencia and all those other stupid shows off the air...

florige
10-04-2007, 02:10 PM
Yeah it is.

Did you guys see the one about the internet or how about the Prince skit with Charlie Murphy?

Word is that "Prince" can really play. Maybe not as well as depicted on Chappelle show, but still I've heard that he can hoop.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-04-2007, 05:22 PM
He needs to come back and kick Mencia and all those other stupid shows off the air...

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-04-2007, 05:23 PM
When he's playing Street Hoopz with that cancerous kid. :lmao

Avitus1
10-05-2007, 05:16 AM
Playa Hater's Ball was a good one.

BigBeezie
10-05-2007, 08:19 AM
Which skit do you guys think was the funniest of his shows??? The two that stands out in my mind are the World Wide Poker games, and the Puppet Show. I nearly cracked my side with that wannabe Oscar the Grouch skit with Charlie Murphy.... :lol :lol

I like the one where the woman wishes for small breasts. She realizes that her life was much better with large natties.

Charlie Murhpy's True Hollywood Stories Were great.

The Niggar Family skits were awesome!

I like the one: "I keeps it real!"

BigBeezie
10-05-2007, 08:20 AM
Yeah it is.

The one about the internet cracked me up. "You want to see me have sex?"

TDMVPDPOY
10-05-2007, 12:22 PM
have a samuel l jackson lol

the charlie murphy stories were also great...ive only seen 2, but is there more of his stories?

oscarjunk25
10-05-2007, 03:48 PM
i miss dave!

Walter Craparita
10-05-2007, 06:39 PM
That show was amazing. One of the greatest imo.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-05-2007, 07:24 PM
Definitely top 5 all time for me.

Leetonidas
10-05-2007, 08:19 PM
My favorite one is where the gay landscaper appears doing that homo dance with the lawnmower. I crack up everytime I see it.

florige
10-06-2007, 11:33 AM
How about the "Mooney on movies" segment. It was the very last segment when Paul Mooney and the other two women got to the Last Samarai with Tom Cruise. Mooney then said that was another movie he found racist. He said ok you have the Last Samarai with Tom Cruise, the Mexican movie the Last of the Mohicans with Brad Pitt, he said okay I've got a movie for you, "The Last Ni**er or earth starring Tom Hanks how about that. Man when he said that I was rolling.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-06-2007, 12:26 PM
:lol I love when they're doing the Barbershop 2 segment and Mooney is like "You know it's just a front right? They sell drugs at a barbershop." The 2 girls are just left there choked up and they just move on to the next movie. :lmao

phyzik
10-06-2007, 02:53 PM
I like the one with Wayne Brady...

"Bitch, tell Dave your sorry.."

"Im Sorry Dave"

"RUN BITCH, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"

Then Later.....

"Dave, eat your sammich"

*Dave Crying*

"gimme your Sammich Dave"

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-06-2007, 03:37 PM
:lmao That one is so goddamn hilarious.

E20
10-06-2007, 03:44 PM
Dave knows how utilize that sound to make his skits more funnier. When I say sound I mean that one sound like DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

florige
10-07-2007, 10:56 AM
:lol I love when they're doing the Barbershop 2 segment and Mooney is like "You know it's just a front right? They sell drugs at a barbershop." The 2 girls are just left there choked up and they just move on to the next movie. :lmao

They were gasping when he said the Tom Hanks last ni**er on earth thing.... :lol