PDA

View Full Version : The Dallas Mavericks: A History of Choking

nkdlunch
04-13-2010, 10:41 AM
The year was 1987, the Dallas Mavericks had won 55 games and topped the NBA Midwest Division.

"The Dallas Mavericks were the Midwest Division's top team that year, fourth-best in the entire league. Their opening round matchup had been the Supersonics, a team had barely squeaked into the playoffs. Dallas had won the first game going away, 151-129. The hometown headline said, DALLAS RIPS SONICS, LOOKS FOR SWEEP. But Seattle had eked out a two-point win in game two. The next headline said, DALLAS GETS NIPPED, SERIES TIED. Now the action had shifted to Seattle's home court. So had the momentum. Game three game down to SEATTLE DESTROYS MAVERICKS.

Two days later came a twenty-six point Seattle win and a headline that read, DALLAS CHOKES. "

from Pat Riley's book. He used that story as motivation for his 1987 Lakers.....

Thank you Dallas, for motivating champions throughout the times....

Gary Neville
04-13-2010, 10:57 AM
Mavchokes

Findog
04-13-2010, 11:03 AM
The year was 1987, the Dallas Mavericks had won 55 games and topped the NBA Midwest Division.

"The Dallas Mavericks were the Midwest Division's top team that year, fourth-best in the entire league. Their opening round matchup had been the Supersonics, a team had barely squeaked into the playoffs. Dallas had won the first game going away, 151-129. The hometown headline said, DALLAS RIPS SONICS, LOOKS FOR SWEEP. But Seattle had eked out a two-point win in game two. The next headline said, DALLAS GETS NIPPED, SERIES TIED. Now the action had shifted to Seattle's home court. So had the momentum. Game three game down to SEATTLE DESTROYS MAVERICKS.

Two days later came a twenty-six point Seattle win and a headline that read, DALLAS CHOKES. "

from Pat Riley's book. He used that story as motivation for his 1987 Lakers.....

Okay Sonic fan.

clambake
04-13-2010, 11:05 AM

glad we could help.

Cane
04-13-2010, 11:06 AM
Might as well copy and paste this part too; nkdlunch may be obnoxious but he's nowhere near as bad as being a Mavs fan on a Spurs board that tries to argue what the hell choking even means :

From Dr. M Nichol's Blog:
http://blog.drmlnichols.net/2010/02/21/mark-cuban.aspx?ref=rss

Mark Cuban and Dallas Mavericks Prevent 2010 Playoff Choke
Mark Cuban, in your online biography it states you are willing to do whatever-it-takes for the Mavericks to win. This being true, if someone you really respected showed you, said and felt, “You will actually get an assistant coach who will give your team an edge, stop or prevent your players from choking, and cut your team’s playoff losses by two or three games this season” by signing him, would you then seriously consider doing so?
As one NFL team and olympic physician recently said to Dr M L Nichols,“You’ve got exactly what teams are looking for, it is your ability to turn a player around on a dime, on the field of play, during the game," and this is NOT therapy.

Dr M L Nichols is the neuro-science subject matter expert on preventing choking during clutch peak performance times and his techniques will decrease the on court game time choke.

ABNLP Board Certified N5297T

If this what you are seeking then call Dr M L Nichols Sports at 818 326-0668 and lets discuss!

Posted by Dr. Michael Nichols at 2/21/2010 7:15 PM

:lmao

Findog
04-13-2010, 11:10 AM
he's nowhere near as bad as being a Mavs fan on a Spurs board that tries to argue what the hell choking even means :

Is your pussy hurt, burrito breath? Just click here for the mouth breather section if you don't want to interact with "obnoxious" Mav fans:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Höfner
04-13-2010, 11:50 AM
burrito breath?

It's funny how Dallas and Phoenix fan(s) go on about beaners and burritos like they aren't surrounded by the exact same Mexican culture.

Findog
04-13-2010, 11:55 AM
It's funny how Dallas and Phoenix fan(s) go on about beaners and burritos like they aren't surrounded by the exact same Mexican culture.

Get real. Everybody knows that only in San Antonio can you get authentic Mexican cuisine at your local neighborhood taquiera, where they use real lard instead of whatever synthetic shit you get at Taco Cabana.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 12:02 PM

Phoenix exercises several forms of beaner containment. Our county sheriff is a blatant racist who discourages Hispanics from living here by openly violating their human rights. San Antonio on the other hand embraces the bean culture, I know this because the name of their city is "San Antonio".

dickface
04-13-2010, 12:16 PM

Yeah but the difference is that in Dallas we just hire them to mow our lawns. In San Antonio, you hire them to run the city.

chichi!gettheyeyo
04-13-2010, 12:25 PM
the messicans bring the yeyo for your little sister.

show some respec, puto!

mavsluva
04-13-2010, 12:28 PM
We've all fallen short of a goal at some point. I guess that makes us all chokers.

Findog
04-13-2010, 12:46 PM
Yeah but the difference is that in Dallas we just hire them to mow our lawns. In San Antonio, you hire them to run the city.

Boom! Roasted!

in2deep
04-13-2010, 12:46 PM
We've all fallen short of a goal at some point. I guess that makes us all chokers.

no. just the Dallas Mavericks

Tom Slick
04-13-2010, 12:47 PM
my nigga dickface delivering haymakers

ElNono
04-13-2010, 12:47 PM
This thread was long overdue... :corn:

Findog
04-13-2010, 12:54 PM
This thread was long overdue.

I guess, it just should've been posted in the Vicariously living through other teams forum.

Tom Slick
04-13-2010, 12:55 PM
I guess, it just should've been posted in the Vicariously living through other teams forum.

:lmao damn, spur fan is taking an early ass kicking

Findog
04-13-2010, 12:55 PM
the messicans bring the yeyo for your little sister.

show some respec, puto!

Jesus I love you, but my rose bushes and lawn look like shit. Get it together, hombre.

Cane
04-13-2010, 12:57 PM
Is your pussy hurt, burrito breath? Just click here for the mouth breather section if you don't want to interact with "obnoxious" Mav fans:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Yea, except dumbasses like you and stretch attention whore there in addition to this subforum:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150811

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150898

At least stretch knows wtf choking means. And I didn't call Mav fans obnoxious, you seem to fail at reading comprehension but thats no surprise since you're a Dallas fan posting on a Spurs board.

ElNono
04-13-2010, 12:58 PM

That's a long overdue Forum...

Findog
04-13-2010, 01:02 PM
Yea, except dumbasses like you and stretch attention whore there in addition to this subforum:

I rarely if ever venture in there. I don't want the dumb and fat to rub off on me.

thats no surprise since you're a Dallas fan posting on a Spurs board

Why are you so pussyhurt that Kori hosts an NBA section for fans of other teams? There's the section upstairs anytime you don't want to venture beyond the safety of a a soggy quesadilla circle jerk.

mavsfan1000
04-13-2010, 01:04 PM
We don't choke against the spurs though. :D

Cane
04-13-2010, 01:06 PM
I rarely if ever venture in there. I don't want the dumb and fat to rub off on me.

You've already got enough of that apparently, hard for anything more to rub off when you're basically at the max already.

Why are you so pussyhurt that Kori hosts an NBA section for fans of other teams? There's the section upstairs anytime you don't want to venture beyond the safety of a a soggy quesadilla circle jerk.

Great excuse. At least you didn't continue to fail at basic reading comprehension however yet again your shitty logic backfires since you have a tendency to want to get into those circle jerks only to get butthurt about what choking means.

The Cougar
04-13-2010, 01:10 PM
I don't tend to agree with Findog much, but there are ALOT of dumbasses in the Spurs forum, especially after Spursreport went dumb

Findog
04-13-2010, 01:11 PM
You've already got enough of that apparently, hard for anything more to rub off when you're basically at the max already.

Translation:

"I know you are but what am I?"

Boom! Roasted!

you have a tendency to want to get into those circle jerks only to get butthurt about what choking means.

Choking is what happens when you try to fit your entire mouth around the Chipotle. Slow down and use a fork, hombre.

Boom! Roasted!

Tom Slick
04-13-2010, 01:14 PM
Translation:

Boom! Roasted!

Choking is what happens when you try to fit your entire mouth around the Chipotle. Slow down and use a fork, hombre.

Boom! Roasted!

kamikazi_player
lol mavstalk

Cane
Translation:

Boom! Roasted!

Boom! Roasted!

http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww37/eddietheaggie2010/mavschoke.jpg

I'll accept that the Mavs choked in 2007 if it is the prevailing norm that a huge upset automatically equals choking. I was aware that having a big lead and blowing it equals choking, but it's news to me that an upset is automatically a choke.

I never said that they were. Find one Mav fan anywhere that says that they were. I've always disputed that it's a "choke" when they never led in that series, when they lost the season series 4-0, and when the Warriors made a major mid-season trade that significantly erased the talent gap between the two teams. The Mavs still should've won that series, but I have a hard time accepting the premise that it was a huge choke and nothing more than an upset because of all those factors. Doesn't change the fact that it was an embarrassing and painful flameout to end the season, but it doesn't fit the definition of a choke to me.

"Boom! Roasted!" Thats all you got?

Findog
04-13-2010, 01:18 PM
"Boom! Roasted!" Thats all you got?

Is posting the Choke logo all you got?

Where's the pic of the one Mavs fan surrounded by all the Warriors fans? Or the exercise bike? Or Dwyane Wade clutching the trophy? Cause the Mavs Krew has never seen them before and it would make for such an awesome burn. Let's run through all the hits so you can get a chubby.

nkdlunch
I like where this thread is going. All we need is a picture of Crystal Nowitzki to take this up a notch.

nkdlunch
http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/2009/08/24/crystal-taylor-mug-shot.jpg

Findog
04-13-2010, 01:19 PM
I never said that they were. Find one Mav fan anywhere that says that they were.

:lol posting my comments out of context. Are you trying to imply that I don't think the Warriors-Mavs series was an upset? This is like sparring with Fox News.

Cane
04-13-2010, 01:20 PM

Where's the pic of the one Mavs fan surrounded by all the Warriors fans? Or the exercise bike? Or Dwyane Wade clutching the trophy? Cause the Mavs Krew has never seen them before and it would make for such an awesome burn. Let's run through all the hits so you can get a chubby.

"Boom! Roasted!"

in2deep
04-13-2010, 01:20 PM
the Mavs Krew at their recent GTG:

http://psycheea.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/group-hug-gay.jpg

Findog
04-13-2010, 01:21 PM
I like where this thread is going. All we need is a picture of Crystal Nowitzki to take this up a notch.

We've got Crystal Taylor, the Choke logo, we're still missing Wade holding the LOB trophy, the exercise bike and the one Mavs fan surrounded by all the Warriors fans with the word "PWNED" in big capital letters.

Oh, and some pictures of the Spurs eliminating the Mavs from the playoffs, you gotta post those too.

kamikazi_player
04-13-2010, 01:21 PM
lol butthurt

nkdlunch
04-13-2010, 01:22 PM
the mavs krew at their recent gtg:

lmfao

Cane
04-13-2010, 01:22 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/MCuban_400_060603.jpg

bonzi_isaspurskiller
04-13-2010, 01:26 PM
We've got Crystal Taylor, the Choke logo, we're still missing Wade holding the LOB trophy, the exercise bike and the one Mavs fan surrounded by all the Warriors fans with the word "PWNED" in big capital letters.

Oh, and some pictures of the Spurs eliminating the Mavs from the playoffs, you gotta post those too.

you're forgetting the empty trophy case, the dirk pic with that trashy white chick wearing the conference champ shirt and hat along with the photoshopped mav championship dvd

Findog
04-13-2010, 01:27 PM
Threads started by butthurt Spurs fans making fun of the Mavs since a Spurs/Mavs series became likely: 2

Threads started by Mavs fans making fun of Spurs: 0

We just don't care about you or your team. We have bigger purple and gold fish to fry.

Findog
04-13-2010, 01:27 PM
you're forgetting the empty trophy case, the dirk pic with that trashy white chick wearing the conference champ shirt and hat along with the photoshopped mav championship dvd

That's right, those are good too. We gotta cover all the bases, since Mavs fans have never seen those pics and will be devastated by viewing them for the first time with virgin eyes.

nkdlunch
04-13-2010, 01:30 PM
Threads started by butthurt Spurs fans making fun of the Mavs since a Spurs/Mavs series became likely: 2

We just don't care about you or your team. We have bigger purple and gold fish to fry.

what are you talking about? this was not to make fun of the mavs. I like the mavs, they are a classy bunch.

This thread is to thank the mavs for motivating many NBA champions throughout the years, for being the example of failure and teaching teams what NOT to do when clutch time comes.

thanks Mavs!

:toast

The Cougar
04-13-2010, 01:31 PM
That's right, those are good too. We gotta cover all the bases, since Mavs fans have never seen those pics and will be devastated by viewing them for the first time with virgin eyes.

Dont forget

http://www.businesspundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/dirk2.jpg

Cane
04-13-2010, 01:31 PM

Threads started by butthurt Mav fans in the Spurs forum, one of them not knowing wtf choking means in the past day or two: at least 2

Threads started by Mavs fan making fun of Spurs in just the past few hours: At least one http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150898

What kind of Mav fan would make a thread in the Spurs forum about this:

Spur fan generally believes that the Mavs beat the Spurs in 2006 thanks to artificial help at the FT line, and what happened in the 2006 NBA Finals with Wade and the Heat was simply Dallas getting a taste of its own medicine.

Correct?

The answer? A dumbass. "Boom! Roasted!" :)

Findog
04-13-2010, 01:32 PM
what are you talking about? this was not to make fun of the mavs. I like the mavs, they are a classy bunch.

This thread is to thank the mavs for motivating many champions throughout the years, for being the example of failure and teaching teams what NOT to do when clutch time comes.

thanks Mavs!

:toast

They've motivated the Spurs to never repeat and strive for the elite status of "second-best team in Texas."

DisAsTerBot
04-13-2010, 01:33 PM
They've motivated the Spurs to never repeat and strive for the elite status of "second-best team in Texas."

awww...he gave up

Shank
04-13-2010, 01:34 PM
Sweet thread.

Findog
04-13-2010, 01:35 PM
What kind of Mav fan would make a thread in the Spurs forum about this:

If you could count or knew what math was, you'd understand. But you probably suffered the indignity of San Antonio public schools, so I don't hold it against you.

Cane
04-13-2010, 01:36 PM
If you could count or knew what math was, you'd understand. But you probably suffered the indignity of San Antonio public schools, so I don't hold it against you.

"Boom! Roasted!"

Findog
04-13-2010, 01:36 PM
Sweet thread.

The only annoying thing about the playoffs is the infestation of the mouthbreaters into the NBA forum.

Findog
04-13-2010, 01:38 PM
awww...he gave up

lol Warriors

lol not making the playoffs since 2007

lol Don Nelson drunk coach

lol Baron Davis leaving in free agency

lol Monta Ellis motorcycle injury

lol having to give away Stephen Jackson

There...now I sound like a dumbass too.

nkdlunch
04-13-2010, 01:39 PM
lol Warriors

lol not making the playoffs since 2007

lol Baron Davis leaving in free agency

lol Monta Ellis motorcycle injury

lol having to give away Stephen Jackson

There...now I sound like a dumbass too.

STFU Burrito breath!

Shank
04-13-2010, 01:40 PM
The only annoying thing about the playoffs is the infestation of the mouthbreaters into the NBA forum.

The amount of overconfidence oozing from a team that just lost to the Nets and Grizzlies is staggering. They simply don't match up with the Mavs and Dallas has no fear in playing San Antonio. How hard is that to figure out?

They've kept to themselves on the Spurs-side of the board all season long and finally come over to talk shit after hiding out and being basketball-emo for months. We've been here all year, but these clowns are suddenly the experts when it comes to talking about the Mavs.

Findog
04-13-2010, 01:40 PM
STFU Burrito breath!

Hey, I'm a Mavs fan. I have a right to make fun of the Warriors because they're not nearly as successful as my franchise. In no way is it retarded or lame for a Mavs fan to make fun of the Warriors franchise.

chichi!gettheyeyo
04-13-2010, 01:42 PM

jajajajajaja

mas putos

Findog
04-13-2010, 01:43 PM
The amount of overconfidence oozing from a team that just lost to the Nets and Grizzlies is staggering. They simply don't match up with the Mavs and Dallas has no fear in playing San Antonio. How hard is that to figure out?

They've kept to themselves on the Spurs-side of the board all season long and finally come over to talk shit after hiding out and being basketball-emo for months. We've been here all year, but these clowns are suddenly the experts when it comes to talking about the Mavs.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's going to be a walk, and a Spurs series win wouldn't surprise me. I think we're looking at a 6-7 game series. Manu is particularly hot right now.

But yeah, you're right, they've been cutting their wrists, listening to El Confessionale Dashboardo and writting shitty poetry, and now that they locked up the coveted 7 spot, they're a lock to get a rematch of the 2007 Finals against Cleveland. I don't get these clowns.

dirk4mvp
04-13-2010, 01:48 PM
Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's going to be a walk, and a Spurs series win wouldn't surprise me. I think we're looking at a 6-7 game series. Manu is particularly hot right now.

But yeah, you're right, they've been cutting their wrists, listening to El Confessionale Dashboardo and writting shitty poetry, and now that they locked up the coveted 7 spot, they're a lock to get a rematch of the 2007 Finals against Cleveland. I don't get these clowns.

crofl

nkdlunch
04-13-2010, 01:48 PM
WTF are you crackhead mavfans talking about?

Nowhere in this thread has any Spur fan said Spurs would beat the Mavs. Again, this is a thank you thread for the great mav organization. They are like the little engine that could not, yet they keep trying, truly an inspiration to other franchises.

Findog
04-13-2010, 01:51 PM

Nowhere in this thread has any Spur fan said Spurs would beat the Mavs. Again, this is a thank you thread for the great mav organization. They are like the little engine that could not, yet they keep trying, truly an inspiration to other franchises.

I'd like to thank the Warriors for providing other teams an example of what not to do, and inspiring them to make the playoffs every year and maximize their resources in an intelligent and efficient way.

There...now I sound like a butthurt vag.

Shank
04-13-2010, 01:52 PM

So, on your Internet, you'd prefer to keep everything thread-specific and ignore what's really going on, big picture-wise? C'mon, you know damned good and well that confidence is at a season high in Spursland.

nkdlunch
04-13-2010, 01:53 PM
I'll be the first one to admit the mavs are favorites in a Mav-Spurs series. That is not even counting the home court advantage.

Shank
04-13-2010, 01:55 PM
I'll be the first one to admit the mavs are favorites in a Mav-Spurs series. That is not even counting the home court advantage.

You're in rare company around here, then.

kamikazi_player
04-13-2010, 01:58 PM
I thought most Spur fans would say the same thing. I believe the Mavs are the favorite and should win this series.

in2deep
04-13-2010, 02:01 PM
I thought this was a plain old fashioned shit talking thread

Findog
04-13-2010, 02:02 PM
I thought most Spur fans would say the same thing. I believe the Mavs are the favorite and should win this series.

Honestly, I really didn't want to face the Spurs of the three possibilities (Portland and Zombie Sonics being the others). The Blazers are a jump-shooting team that doesn't get a lot of points in the paint, they collectively don't have a lot of playoff experience and showed that they can be bullied around by the Mavs. The Zombies are just too green.

Dallas has gotten the better of the Spurs over the past few years, but not by much.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 02:08 PM

Pretty hard to call someone gay when you went through god only knows what other homosexual pics you scrolled through to find that.

dirk4mvp
04-13-2010, 02:12 PM
tbh he had to go through his Gay Bear collection first to find that.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 02:14 PM
Also the dude on the left looks fat and brown so chances are this was a picture taken in San Antonio.

Findog
04-13-2010, 02:15 PM
tbh he had to go through his Gay Bear collection first to find that.

Actually, all he had to do is go to Start, then My Computer, then click on Local Disk (C: ), then Documents and Settings, then My Documents, then My Pictures.

Shank
04-13-2010, 02:16 PM
I like the harness and the vest in the background. Interesting style choices. What's that chick doing there? Fag hag?

in2deep
04-13-2010, 02:17 PM
LOL butthurt

Google and 5 secods and bingo, mav krew pics:
http://www.canadianalodging.com/uploads/group-gay.jpg

Findog
04-13-2010, 02:20 PM
^ Okay, google images searches for gay men expert.

bonzi_isaspurskiller
04-13-2010, 02:34 PM
What's that chick doing there? Fag hag?

nah, probably a tranny.

monosylab1k
04-13-2010, 02:46 PM
^ Okay, google images searches for gay men expert.

It's pretty remarkable how good he is at finding those. It's almost like he has those links bookmarked for easy access.

oligarchy
04-13-2010, 03:23 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4231574#post4231574

Texas de Brazil gets you anal. For real.

It had better. Or at least a facial.

LOL. Mavs Krew gets anal and facials from each other.

Findog is apparently the pitcher, the rest of you are the catchers?

TD4THREE
04-13-2010, 03:27 PM

http://i43.tinypic.com/otiw3q.jpg http://i43.tinypic.com/300smqs.jpg

dirk4mvp
04-13-2010, 03:28 PM
lol findawg's stalker.

clambake
04-13-2010, 03:28 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4231574#post4231574

LOL. Mavs Krew gets anal and facials from each other.

Findog is apparently the pitcher, the rest of you are the catchers?

i see your brilliance continues to shine.

urunobili
04-13-2010, 03:30 PM
Mavs should be taking care of business in 6 maximum... no surprises if they win...

Findog
04-13-2010, 03:32 PM
lol findawg's stalker.

You mean the guy that made 184 posts in a row about how he didn't find another man hot?

urunobili
04-13-2010, 03:34 PM
is it true that Findawg and his crew play basketball at Cedar Springs? last time y'all were organizing the game it was really close by... who is is that is hosting the event so close to my lesb cousin's house? :stirpot:

clambake
04-13-2010, 03:35 PM
You mean the guy that made 184 posts in a row about how he didn't find another man hot?

he couldn't be honest with you.

remember.....he was sitting with his wife and her friends.

Findog
04-13-2010, 03:37 PM

He had very sophisticated opinions about what did and did not constitute beauty in another man.

Findog
04-13-2010, 03:38 PM
is it true that Findawg and his crew play basketball at Cedar Springs? last time y'all were organizing the game it was really close by... who is is that is hosting the event so close to my lesb cousin's house? :stirpot:

Lakewood/White Rock Lake area tbh.

oligarchy
04-13-2010, 03:40 PM

Aww.. sticking up for your boyfriend. That is so cute. I'm sure you guys go out on a lot of dates? Sure you do.

I'm guessing he doesn't pick you up, seeing he doesn't have a car.

Tuesday night? I think so. I'll need to check with my gf to give me a ride since I don't have a car anymore. Otherwise, if somebody can pick me up from downtown and drop me off in downtown...

I guess you just let him ride you.

:lol

No fucking car. You fucking old bald bastard with no car dry humping your "mavs krew" :rollin

oligarchy
04-13-2010, 03:41 PM
He had very sophisticated opinions about what did and did not constitute beauty in another man.

Says the dude with the shirtless man in his avatar. :depressed

Please don't.

EDIT: And no I won't give you a facial or anal. Sorry, but we can start a pool for a hair transplant and a '70 yugo so you can go find some boy toys instead of cybersexing your mavs krew.

D-Wade #3
04-13-2010, 03:42 PM

Mavs being the favorite in any series bodes well for the other team

Rummpd
04-13-2010, 03:43 PM
Playing a healthy Spurs team this year (that has a larger point differential) the Mavs are in for a rude awakening. Short series for the Spurs (4-1) as they payback the Mavs big time.

Findog
04-13-2010, 03:44 PM
Embarrassing:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148618&page=18

cheguevara
04-13-2010, 03:45 PM
Mavs being the favorite in any series bodes well for the other team

:lol :lol :lol

badfish22
04-13-2010, 03:46 PM
Playing a healthy Spurs team this year (that has a larger point differential) the Mavs are in for a rude awakening. Short series for the Spurs (4-1) as they payback the Mavs big time.

:lol :lol :lol

clambake
04-13-2010, 03:46 PM
Aww.. sticking up for your boyfriend. That is so cute. I'm sure you guys go out on a lot of dates? Sure you do.

i don't have a boyfriend, but you shouldn't be ashamed of wanting one. i'm just not sure if there's a man that meets your criteria. you have a very demanding list.

oligarchy
04-13-2010, 03:50 PM
i don't have a boyfriend, but you shouldn't be ashamed of wanting one. i'm just not sure if there's a man that meets your criteria. you have a very demanding list.

That's a really good quip, you should really continue to do this. You should've put "Nuh uh, you do." Fucking retard. Now go back to putting your mouth around Findog's cock. :lol

Stop making fun of my boyfriend. I shine his head because I love him. It's okay that he doesn't have a car, because we have our love.

Halberto
04-13-2010, 03:50 PM
Okay Sonic fan.

:lmao Out of all of that... thats your response? So do I have to be a Warriors and Heat fan in order to bring up those choke jobs too?

clambake
04-13-2010, 03:53 PM
That's a really good quip, you should really continue to do this. You should've put "Nuh uh, you do." Fucking retard. Now go back to putting your mouth around Findog's cock. :lol

thats it?

your wife must be bored to tears.

D-Wade #3
04-13-2010, 03:56 PM
YEAH BUDDY, rollin like a big shot, Mavs up 2 games and they can't be stopped,
But were they robbed? It's 4-2 now, naw they were just primed for a primetime chokejob

clambake
04-13-2010, 03:56 PM
but thanks for telling us that you're thinking of findogs cock.

Findog
04-13-2010, 03:57 PM
:lmao Out of all of that... thats your response? So do I have to be a Warriors and Heat fan in order to bring up those choke jobs too?

Not against your team they do. I'm just saying your typical Spurs fan sounds like a twat making fun of the Mavericks for being chokers. Especially after hiding out in the mouthbreather section upstairs all season while the Spurs struggled.

It's basically like me saying

lol Warriors

lol always missing the playoffs

lol Baron Davis leaving as a free agent

lol trading away Stephen Jackson for nothing

or

lol Heat

lol Wade always being hurt

lol Beasley pothead

lol 15-67

lol Riley quitting

Why are you even talking? What do you have to contribute?

oligarchy
04-13-2010, 03:57 PM
but thanks for telling us that you're thinking of findogs cock.

thanks for admitting you like to suck on it!

cheguevara
04-13-2010, 03:58 PM
It's basically like me saying

lol Warriors

lol Baron Davis leaving as a free agent

lol trading away Stephen Jackson for nothing

or

lol Heat

lol Wade always being hurt

lol Beasley pothead

lol 15-67

lol Riley quitting

It's like "Uh, who are you to say anything?"

lol

not really man.

Mavs have a history of choking like Vigo Mortensen has a history of violence

clambake
04-13-2010, 03:58 PM

and you thinking of sucking.

D-Wade #3
04-13-2010, 03:59 PM

So apparently making the playoffs is Championship ecstasy for you

oligarchy
04-13-2010, 04:00 PM
and you thinking of sucking.

Make sure you contribute to the fund.

clambake
04-13-2010, 04:01 PM
Make sure you contribute to the fund.

i've been looking at that other thread.

brutal for you.

Findog
04-13-2010, 04:02 PM
i've been looking at that other thread.

brutal for you.

Five pages of sophisticated analysis of what he finds attractive in another man.

Hey, it's 2010, nothing wrong with being gay. It's just not every day you see somebody accidentally out themselves.

Findog
04-13-2010, 04:03 PM
not really man.

Mavs have a history of choking like Vigo Mortensen has a history of violence

And yet the Spurs cannot beat such a weak, feeble team. That must...smart.

cheguevara
04-13-2010, 04:04 PM
And yet the Spurs cannot beat such a weak, feeble team. That must...smart.

Can't say I agree... looks like mavs finally will face a healthy spurs. But this thread is not about the Spurs. It's about Dallas choking their way to the history books

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 04:05 PM
What's funny is none of the Spurs fans in this thread would post their pic because they're all fat beaners.

cheguevara
04-13-2010, 04:06 PM
What's funny is none of the Spurs fans in this thread would post their pic because they're all fat beaners.

look at this fag trying to see other guy's pics

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 04:07 PM

He never said anything about sucking it, that was all you Jose.

Findog
04-13-2010, 04:08 PM
Can't say I agree... looks like mavs finally will face a healthy spurs. But this thread is not about the Spurs. It's about Dallas choking their way to the history books

This thread is about making fun of a team that owns yours. Mavs fans are worried about the Purple and Gold, we don't have time to start lame smack talk threads making fun of a 7 seed.

So far we have pictures of:

- The Choke Logo and the Dallas Mavericks My Little Pony logo

- Dirk looking sad while accepting his MVP trophy

- Crystal Taylor

Does anybody want to volunteer to post the empty trophycase, the exercise bike, the Mav fan surrounded by all the Warriors fans, Wade clutching the LOB trophy...

and oh yeah, the Spurs eliminating the Mavs from the playoffs? I've been doing a google images search for "Spurs beat Mavs 2006 playoffs" and "Spurs beat Mavs 2009 playoffs" and I keep getting this:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2708/4518469277_02d0efab06_o.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 04:08 PM
look at this fag trying to see other guy's pics

lol obsessing over someone's pic you saw. I have no interest in a bunch of fat beaners posting their pic, just saying you shouldn't make fun of skinny people.

oligarchy
04-13-2010, 04:09 PM
Five pages of sophisticated analysis of what he finds attractive in another man.

Hey, it's 2010, nothing wrong with being gay. It's just not every day you see somebody accidentally out themselves.

You are absolutely hillarious. Now go drive.. OH Nevermind. :lol

Let's count the ironic ways of you calling me gay.

1. You have a picture of a shirtless man as your avatar. Boom! Roasted!
2. You have pictures of half naked men surrounded by meat (how's that for double entendre). You must be looking for a meat bath. Boom! Roasted!
3. You openly discussed wanting a facial and hoping to get anal from a man. LOL Boom! Roasted!
4. You don't own a car. Boom! Roasted!
5. You are bald. Boom! Roasted!
6. You have a bunch of your lover boyfriends who come posting after you to defend your honor. Boom! Roasted!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 04:10 PM
lol car smack

1 car, faggot

bostonguy
04-13-2010, 04:15 PM
These spurs/mavs feuds are great. I hope this matchup happens. It is going to be even better if so.

nkdlunch
04-13-2010, 04:16 PM
Advice: The "Mav Krew" would look less gay if they stopped defending each other vs. "mean" spurfans

Muser
04-13-2010, 04:17 PM
I don't get why everyone gets so angry about the fat beaner thing, i'm not a beaner but I am fat :lol.

badfish22
04-13-2010, 04:17 PM
This is his car that he and his hombres all pile into.
http://neatorama.cachefly.net/images/2007-03/mexican-airbrushed-tailgate.jpg

This is his dream car if he ever stops spending all his money on burritos

http://www.aidanmoran.com/copper/albums/userpics/Mexican_WC_Car.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 04:19 PM
This is his car that he and his hombres all pile into.
http://neatorama.cachefly.net/images/2007-03/mexican-airbrushed-tailgate.jpg

I'll bet you can Mexipack that thing with like 20 people.

Findog
04-13-2010, 04:19 PM
Advice: The "Mav Krew" would look less gay if they stopped defending each other vs. "mean" spurfans

Spurs fans aren't "mean," they're just dumb. Nobody is crying uncle. Dealing with you burrito breathers is like Albert Pujols at the plate getting a hanging fastball letter-high.

clambake
04-13-2010, 04:20 PM

apparently we're not pretty enough to be gay.

just ask oli.

in2deep
04-13-2010, 04:21 PM
Spurs fans aren't "mean," they're just dumb. Nobody is crying uncle. Dealing with you burrito breathers is like Albert Pujols at the plate getting a hanging fastball letter-high.

still, defending each other like a bunch of dragqueens in Castro District is a little too much.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 04:22 PM
still, defending each other like a bunch of dragqueens in Castro District is a little too much.

Wtf is Castro District? Is that where you took the pic you posted earlier?

Muser
And lol @ spur fan for using 06, our beloved Manu choked just as bad as Dirk did that year.

Findog

just ask oli.

http://i44.tinypic.com/348rtjb.gif

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 04:23 PM

Spurfan seems to have a good amount of expertise on what's gay.

clambake
04-13-2010, 04:23 PM
And lol @ spur fan for using 06, our beloved Manu choked just as bad as Dirk did that year.

FWIW, if the mavs lose i'm pulling for the spurs.

oligarchy
04-13-2010, 04:25 PM

just ask oli.

I don't give a shit that your gay and ugly. You mavs krew just stare at the back of each other's head when you run train on each other.

Findog
04-13-2010, 04:26 PM

Hey, before this thread descends into "You're gay!" "No, you're gay!" drivel, let the record show that:

1) it's 2010, so homophobia is the work of a small mind, and...

2) Unprompted, you've been posting photos of effeminate gay men making out, so I'll let you work that out for yourself.

clambake
04-13-2010, 04:26 PM
I don't give a shit that your gay and ugly. You mavs krew just stare at the back of each other's head when you run train on each other.

geez, do you think about anything else?

anything?

Findog
04-13-2010, 04:27 PM
geez, do you think about anything else?

anything?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 04:27 PM
I don't give a shit that your gay and ugly.

You have an avatar and sig about how Findog's lack of hair bothers you, that's a strange way of showing you don't give a shit.

Findog
04-13-2010, 04:28 PM
You have an avatar and sig about how Findog's lack of hair bothers you, that's a strange way of showing you don't give a shit.

Muser
04-13-2010, 04:28 PM
FWIW, if the mavs lose i'm pulling for the spurs.

And vice-versa. Nice to see some classy knowledgeable fans on this board :toast.

Findog
04-13-2010, 04:29 PM
And vice-versa. Nice to see some classy knowledgeable fans on this board :toast.

What's funny is that back in the early nineties when the Mavs were awful and the Spurs were up and coming with Robinson, I used to root for San Antonio in the playoffs.

oligarchy
04-13-2010, 04:31 PM

But, I don't have an avatar and signature with half-naked men, professing other people are gay.

I'm seriously trying to help the man out.

1. He's a Mavs Fan
2. He's Bald
3. He has no car
4. He gay
5. He's a Mavs Fan

I can't help with anything other than the Bald thing, and maybe the car thing, but I can only work one miracle at time.

Until I collect enough money for his hair, he'll have to stick to his Reebok's

clambake
04-13-2010, 04:33 PM
could you imagine being trapped in a real conversation with this guy?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 04:34 PM
But, I don't have an avatar and signature with half-naked men, professing other people are gay.

I'm seriously trying to help the man out.

1. He's a Mavs Fan
2. He's Bald
3. He has no car
4. He gay
5. He's a Mavs Fan

I can't help with anything other than the Bald thing, and maybe the car thing, but I can only work one miracle at time.

Until I collect enough money for his hair, he'll have to stick to his Reebok's

I thought you said you didn't give a shit?

oligarchy
04-13-2010, 04:35 PM
God Bless whoever donated the first 5 cents to Findog's HairClub. You have purchased at least one hair.

Shank
<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IUH3JQjcweM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IUH3JQjcweM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

Muser
What's funny is that back in the early nineties when the Mavs were awful and the Spurs were up and coming with Robinson, I used to root for San Antonio in the playoffs.

I don't buy into this hated rivalry shit. I also don't get why Spur fans hate Dirk with such a boiling passion..The mans got some serious game.

Ah well, just gotta ignore the douchebags and talk some basketball.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 04:36 PM
oligarchy is approaching benjarvusothellotron status.

Findog
04-13-2010, 04:36 PM
could you imagine being trapped in a real conversation with this guy?

Not if he licks his lips like Ben Affleck when he thinks about other dudes

Spurfan
04-13-2010, 04:37 PM
:lmao Mavs, choking idiots, we won 4 championships and you guys are talking shit? Can't wait to see Dirk choke again this year!

Halberto
04-13-2010, 04:38 PM
Not against your team they do. I'm just saying your typical Spurs fan sounds like a twat making fun of the Mavericks for being chokers. Especially after hiding out in the mouthbreather section upstairs all season while the Spurs struggled.

They have choked against the Spurs before, but not on the same scale. I'll give you that. This isn't a "typical Spurs fan", this is just a typical poster on this board. But to be fair, you've got to realize that it will be brought up consistently until the Mavs pull an upset and/or win the championship.

oligarchy
04-13-2010, 04:39 PM
I thought you said you didn't give a shit?

I don't care that he's gay. I don't care about the homeless guy under the bridge near my work, either. Sometimes, you feel a bit philanthropic and want to contribute to a cause that you think might help the world.

I've given that bum 5 dollars, but he spent it on beer. Let's see what the Findog does with his hair money. He's at 5 cents. Do you wish to contribute?

Shank
04-13-2010, 04:39 PM
:lmao Mavs, choking idiots, we won 4 championships and you guys are talking shit? Can't wait to see Dirk choke again this year!

Is this Bump's troll?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 04:40 PM
I don't care that he's gay

I thought you didn't care that he was ugly either?

Findog
04-13-2010, 04:41 PM
They have choked against the Spurs before, but not on the same scale. I'll give you that. This isn't a "typical Spurs fan", this is just a typical poster on this board. But to be fair, you've got to realize that it will be brought up consistently until the Mavs pull an upset and/or win the championship.

It's one thing to bring up the Mavs playoff history and use it to argue that they'll come up short again. I wouldn't be inclined to disagree.

It's another for a Spurs fan to make fun of the Mavs given the history of the past five years. It's like me making fun of the Warriors or Heat.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 04:41 PM
If you seriously set up a paypal account to make fun of Findog being bald then I'm truly speechless.

Findog
04-13-2010, 04:42 PM
If you seriously set up a paypal account to make fun of Findog being bald then I'm truly speechless.

oligarchy
04-13-2010, 04:45 PM

..and now it's up to 2.05. You sly devil you. Findog thanks you!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 04:47 PM
Did the San Antonio middle schools have early release today?

oligarchy
04-13-2010, 04:49 PM

My son didn't get out early. So, I'm not sure.

Did you girlfriend not wait for you? :depressed

Shank
04-13-2010, 04:50 PM
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2897/rakiwhato.gif

Findog
04-13-2010, 04:51 PM
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2897/rakiwhato.gif

Is that from Monday Night Raw at the Alamodome?

Shank
04-13-2010, 04:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mnaBp.gif

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 05:13 PM
olibeaner changes his avatar and sig after getting owned :lmao

Findog
04-13-2010, 05:20 PM

That'll teach them to fuck with the Mavs Krew.

Höfner
04-13-2010, 05:25 PM

What about your KKK meetings?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 05:29 PM
What about your KKK meetings?

When did the KKK ever go after Mexicans? Do San Antonio public schools not teach history?

D-Wade #3
04-13-2010, 05:31 PM

That'll teach them to fuck with the Mavs Krew.

Don't fuck with the Mav krew....Which one are u?

http://www.nba.com/media/mavericks/ManiAACsSplash-08.jpg

Sportstudi
04-13-2010, 05:31 PM
I don't buy into this hated rivalry shit. I also don't get why Spur fans hate Dirk with such a boiling passion..The mans got some serious game.

I'm sure that those Spur fans who hate Dirk wouldn't feel the same anger if he plays for another team than Dallas. But well, he plays for Dallas and that is enough of a reason to hate him for some people around here. You do not have to like him, but at least you should respect his game. Vice versa it's the same with Duncan. You don't have to like him if you are not a Spur fan, but at least you should respect what he is able to deliver.

Höfner
04-13-2010, 05:33 PM
When did the KKK ever go after Mexicans?

maybe you could fill us in with one of those pamphlets you pass around.

Do San Antonio public schools not teach history?

i never actually went to an SA public school, but I do know they teach the KKK as white supremacists, not just "###### haters", burrito breath

Höfner
04-13-2010, 05:34 PM
Funny how you call them "Mexicans" as soon as I call you a klansmen.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 05:34 PM
maybe you could fill us in with one of those pamphlets you pass around.

They don't allow Jews in the KKK. I tried joining but they wouldn't let me in :depressed

i was always in ISS or alternative but I do know they teach the KKK as white supremacists, not just "###### haters", burrito breath

I've never heard of beaner lynchings.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 05:35 PM
Also funny how you call them "Mexicans" as soon as I call you a klansmen.

beaner
wetback
spick

better?

Höfner
04-13-2010, 05:36 PM
beaner
wetback
spick

better?

Are your your three favorite activities shittin, pissin, and cummin?

DPG21920
04-13-2010, 05:36 PM

tbh

Höfner
04-13-2010, 05:38 PM
I wonder if the NBA Forum KKK hate Taco Bell burritos since their fellow Klansmen make those.

Killakobe81
04-13-2010, 05:45 PM
These spurs/mavs feuds are great. I hope this matchup happens. It is going to be even better if so.

Couldnt agree more.
People think the Gasol trade brought me here but in reality it was the spur pistons series and the smack-talk of the Suns spurs and Mavs spur series that brought me here ...

I lived in Sa the only team MOST spur fans hate more than the Lakers are the Mavs ...LOL

Findog
04-13-2010, 07:00 PM

tbh

My bad. I only looked at the NBA forum and not the main section.

Gary Neville
04-13-2010, 07:16 PM
http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp180/killlogan/th_otiw3q.jpghttp://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp180/killlogan/th_512784447_faa9f1a8c0.jpg

KROFL it seems Findog only has one design of grin that he never changes. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Gary Neville
04-13-2010, 07:19 PM
I wonder if the NBA Forum KKK hate Taco Bell burritos since their fellow Klansmen make those.
LOL Doer of holocaust

LOL Nazi sympathizer

LOL führer

LOL SchutzStaffel

Gary Neville
04-13-2010, 07:22 PM
http://thm-a02.yimg.com/nimage/a0988c6d1706ec42

cheguevara
04-13-2010, 07:48 PM
Don't fuck with the Mav krew....Which one are u?

http://www.nba.com/media/mavericks/ManiAACsSplash-08.jpg

Mav crew is a bunch of faggots and ladyboys

DAF86
04-13-2010, 07:53 PM

TBH, I've never seen a Spurs fan saying that he hates Dirk and I don't think they do. They just like to make fun of him 'cause it's an easy thing to do and it bothers Mavsfans, imho.

Tom Slick
04-13-2010, 08:05 PM

Mav crew is a bunch of faggots and ladyboys

hardcore mothafuckin beaner!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 08:12 PM
Spurfan/Heatfan

vs

Mavfan/Sunsfan

5 rings vs 0 rings?

Sorry, but unless you're talking about burrito eating contests, all 4 fan bases have the same amount of rings. Try again.

D-Wade #3
04-13-2010, 08:15 PM
Spurfan/Heatfan

vs

Mavfan/Sunsfan

5 rings vs 0 rings?

Rings don't mean a thing to Mavfans

Höfner
04-13-2010, 08:31 PM
LOL Doer of holocaust

LOL Nazi sympathizer

LOL führer

LOL SchutzStaffel

lolwut

http://www.vintageguitars.org.uk/graphics/hofner67p4.jpg

LOL@MavsFan
04-13-2010, 08:37 PM

LOL
Thanks for the history lesson

Dallas Mavs...Chokin Since '87 I need a shirt made like that

redzero
04-13-2010, 09:05 PM
When did the KKK ever go after Mexicans? Do San Antonio public schools not teach history?

The KKK doesn't like Mexicans too much.

Jews, too. But then again, lots of people hate Jews.

ezau
04-13-2010, 09:06 PM

And these ringless bitches still continue to dream of winning a championship? As I've said before, nobody takes the Mavs seriously except their fans. Choking is part of who they are, they simply love to do it

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 09:06 PM
The KKK doesn't like Mexicans too much.

Jews, too. But then again, lots of people hate Jews.

dey jealous of our swag

ezau
04-13-2010, 09:13 PM

Damn, you're getting faceraped here at ST buddy

in2deep
04-14-2010, 09:27 AM
Lol

D-Wade #3
04-14-2010, 09:36 AM
Mav Krew is somethin that 1st graders would make up

oligarchy
04-14-2010, 09:53 AM

Owned? LOL. Nobody owned me -- reading comprehension fail. I'm sorry, but I don't speak or type in spanish so you can understand, you stupid mexican. :lol

chichi!gettheyeyo
04-14-2010, 09:57 AM
http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/2009/08/24/crystal-taylor-mug-shot.jpg

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

at what point do you get the Orangutans????

Cane
04-14-2010, 10:20 AM
In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

at what point do you get the Orangutans????

Yea considering she's as ugly as a horse, Dirk might've taken the whole Mavericks thing a bit too far.

cheguevara
04-14-2010, 01:20 PM
Dallas and choking are very familiar with each other. Take a look at the numerous times the Mavericks have been raped in the 1st round of the playoffs:

2008 -- lost to New Orleans, 4-1, first round
2007 -- lost to Golden State, 4-2, first round
2004 -- lost to Sacramento, 4-1, first round
1990 -- lost to Portland, 3-0, first round
1987 -- lost to Seattle, 3-1, first round
1985 -- lost to Portland, 3-1, first round

Playoff Appearances: 15
Overall Playoff Record: 68-80
NBA Championships: 0

Findog
04-14-2010, 01:24 PM
Dallas and choking are very familiar with each other. Take a look at the numerous times the Mavericks have been raped in the 1st round of the playoffs:

2008 -- lost to New Orleans, 4-1, first round
2007 -- lost to Golden State, 4-2, first round
2004 -- lost to Sacramento, 4-1, first round
1990 -- lost to Portland, 3-0, first round
1987 -- lost to Seattle, 3-1, first round
1985 -- lost to Portland, 3-1, first round

You are one of the worst posters on the board, tbh. Your takes and shit-talking are extraordinarily weak.

2009 - beat San Antonio, 4-1, in the the first round.
2006 - beat San Antonio, 4-3, in the second round.

Now go stuff your face with a torta.

cheguevara
04-14-2010, 01:25 PM
You are one of the worst posters on the board, tbh. Your takes and shit-talking are extraordinarily weak.

sorry to have hit a soft spot Findog. I will try to be more tactful next time. :toast

dirk4mvp
04-14-2010, 01:25 PM
He posted that a whole 5 minutes ago. Did nkdlunch get the text alert that cheguevara posted yet?

cheguevara
04-14-2010, 01:26 PM
sorry mavfans. I can see I have taken this too far.

Findog
04-14-2010, 01:27 PM
sorry to have hit a soft spot Findog. I will try to be more tactful next time. :toast

I just wish you could raise your game a little bit. It's hard to get butthurt over listing 20-year old playoff results, or a Spurs fan making fun of the Mavs. What do you have to make fun of? That your team gets owned in the playoffs by Dallas? That you have to vicariously live through other teams doing what your team can't? That is hilarious, indeed!

Findog
04-14-2010, 01:28 PM
He posted that a whole 5 minutes ago. Did nkdlunch get the text alert that cheguevara posted yet?

He c'n'pasted that from another poster? What a lazy twat.

cheguevara
04-14-2010, 01:32 PM
I just wish you could raise your game a little bit. It's hard to get butthurt over listing 20-year old playoff results, or a Spurs fan making fun of the Mavs. What do you have to make fun of? That your team gets owned in the playoffs by Dallas? That you have to vicariously live through other teams doing what your team can't? That is hilarious, indeed!

We will see who gets owned this time around when both teams are healthy.

Don't be so touchy about Mavs history. I did not know it was such a terrible thing to mention Mavericks Playoff History.

Aren't you the poster who claimed Mavs are not chokers because they never had a lead? :lol time to raise your game a little bit too.

D-Wade #3
04-14-2010, 01:32 PM

Official Mission Statement of Mavs: Our one and only goal is to beat the Spurs in the playoffs, and only the Spurs. Nothing else matters, especially not winning it all. Our jealousy of the Spurs' success is ridiculously high, so once we defeat the Spurs, we will have won our championship, hence our chokejob in the later rounds, because after we are eliminated, we will always remember and cherish our "Look at us, we beat the Spurs" trophy.

badfish22
04-14-2010, 01:37 PM
Official Mission Statement of Mavs: Our one and only goal is to beat the Spurs in the playoffs, and only the Spurs. Nothing else matters, especially not winning it all.

+1. And we do it well.

Findog
04-14-2010, 01:39 PM
Of course, cue the usual mouthbreather retorts about how Mavs fans only care about beating the Spurs. Sorry, but we have Purple and Gold/Wine and Gold fish to fry this postseason. Beating the Spurs is like beating the Blazers or Zombie Sonics - necessary, but hardly sufficient. I know it must smart to get owned repeatedly by such a bunch of "weak chokers" and have to live vicariously through other teams.

in2deep
04-14-2010, 01:44 PM
Of course, cue the usual mouthbreather retorts about how Mavs fans only care about beating the Spurs. Sorry, but we have Purple and Gold/Wine and Gold fish to fry this postseason. Beating the Spurs is like beating the Blazers or Zombie Sonics - necessary, but hardly sufficient. I know it must smart to get owned repeatedly by such a bunch of "weak chokers" and have to live vicariously through other teams.

psst, this thread is not about the Spurs. It's about the mavericks choking in epic manner every other year.

You do sound like a guy who values beating the Spurs more than putting a respectable playoff run. :lol

D-Wade #3
04-14-2010, 01:48 PM
psst, this thread is not about the Spurs. It's about the mavericks choking in epic manner every other year.

You do sound like a guy who values beating the Spurs more than putting a respectable playoff run. :lol

That is respectable to him

MavDynasty
04-14-2010, 01:48 PM
its started by a butthurt spur fan who has "4 rings faggot" in his sig essentially

lol if the spurs are FINALLY going to beat the mavs this year whats the point of posting it?

mavs are destined chokers always were always will be so if dallas loses to the spurs this year isnt that just dallas' daily routine?nothing to see here move along

Findog
04-14-2010, 01:49 PM
You do sound like a guy who values beating the Spurs more than putting a respectable playoff run

I guess that's how you interpret this statement:

Sorry, but we have Purple and Gold/Wine and Gold fish to fry this postseason. Beating the Spurs is like beating the Blazers or Zombie Sonics - necessary, but hardly sufficient.

This thread was started by butthurt, whiny Spur fan. Maybe I'll start a thread making fun of Golden State or Miami so I can sound like a moron too.

D-Wade #3
04-14-2010, 01:50 PM
The Mavs are like that one dirtty fucker that you meet at least once in your life that has really bad B.O....Their reputation is fucked, because no matter how clean they get, they will always be known for stinking up the joint

TD4THREE
That's right play it cool Mav fans,I mean it's not like that 06 series is the pinnacle of greatness for the maverick franchise or anything.:rolleyes

Findog
Nothing more pathetic than creating a Dwyane Wade troll because you feel sheepish making fun of the Mavs as a Spurs fan.

D-Wade #3
04-14-2010, 01:52 PM
Nothing more pathetic than creating a Dwyane Wade troll because you feel sheepish making fun of the Mavs as a Spurs fan.

You would know pathetic

in2deep
04-14-2010, 01:52 PM

is it more pathetic than forming a "mavs crew" in an internet forum?

D-Wade #3
04-14-2010, 01:53 PM
That's right play it cool Mavs fans,I mean it's not like that 06 series is the pinnacle of greatness for the maverick franchise or anything.:rolleyes

It's like when they beat the spurs, they immediately reach orgasm, therefore blowing their load early, not knowing that they are more bitches to conquer

clambake
04-14-2010, 01:54 PM
It's like when they beat the spurs, they immediately reach orgasm, therefore blowing their load early, not knowing that they are more bitches to conquer

can't argue with that.

badfish22
04-14-2010, 02:08 PM
You would know pathetic

ohhh what a burn

Michael Kelso
04-14-2010, 02:10 PM
ohhh what a burn

Totally sick burn man!

nkdlunch
04-15-2010, 09:35 AM
can't argue with that.

chichi!gettheyeyo
04-15-2010, 11:06 AM
beaner
wetback
spick

better?

Who the fuck you calling a spick, mang? You white piece of bread. Get outta the way...

monosylab1k
07-21-2013, 08:33 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2818167/duncanmiss.gif