PDA

View Full Version : Kitty Kelly's 'Oprah Book'

word
04-13-2010, 02:55 PM
Oprah had an affair with John Tesh....

I uhm...isn't John Tesh married to Connie Seleca ?

That dude has quite a bit of 'range' in his sexual appetitie....

She did reportedly have one affair with a man -- "Entertainment Tonight's" John Tesh, while the two were working in Nashville.

According to Tesh's ex, he broke things off because he couldn't deal with the stigma of being an interracial couple.

"He said one night he looked down and saw his white body next to her black body and couldn't take it any more," the ex said. "He walked out in the middle of the night."

Yeah he walked out all right thinking...'I could have Connie Seleca ....'

Oprah also had a supposed fling with ....DIANE SAWYER ?!? WTF WTF !!

Cats and dogs, cats and dogs. Cats and dogs living together, eating together, sleeping together.

But most surprising is the relationship with Stedman was all a FRONT !!

OH MY GOD...never saw THAT one coming ...:lol

And she didn't grow up poor, and she wasn't abused, in fact she was a little slutty whore...according to her own family.

But seriously, nothing about this gutter pig would surprise me. Never NEVER understood the attraction a bunch of white suburban housewives had to this fraud. My 'theory' is it gave them a black person to like who was 'like them' ...you know, other than the part she has a billion dollars. And she's black. And she's a pig ...okay, they have one thing in common.

Trainwreck2100
04-13-2010, 03:03 PM
son oprah gave us rachel ray, tyler perry, and that guy that killed kanye's mom. It will be a beautiful world when she is no longer in it

Dark Gable
04-13-2010, 03:06 PM
The jealousy is already well noted in this thread. No other talk show host even comes close.

Dark Gable
04-13-2010, 03:07 PM
son oprah gave us rachel ray, tyler perry, and that guy that killed kanye's mom. It will be a beautiful world when she is no longer in it

Do you watch her show that much?

oklahomasuckstexas
04-13-2010, 03:07 PM
fuck the self hating, white women who flock to her

Dark Gable
04-13-2010, 03:09 PM
But I'd smash Connie Seleca and can't blame John for that.

Dark Gable
04-13-2010, 03:10 PM
fuck the self hating, white women who flock to her

Who do the self hating black women flock to? The View?

oklahomasuckstexas
04-13-2010, 03:13 PM
Who do the self hating black women flock to? The View?
Blacks follow other blacks no matter what.

Tyler Perry is the prime example.

Oh shit, a brotha made it to primetime. Imma support dat nigga even doe he sucks. Now we gots some SOUUUUUULLL on da tv.

JoeChalupa
04-13-2010, 03:20 PM
Heard about this earlier today. John Tesh!!!? I never would have guessed. Connie is hot!

Dark Gable
04-13-2010, 03:21 PM
Blacks follow other blacks no matter what.

Tyler Perry is the prime example.

Oh shit, a brotha made it to primetime. Imma support dat nigga even doe he sucks. Now we gots some SOUUUUUULLL on da tv.

Tyler Perry's movies are great and entertaining. My whole family loves them and so do I. Not too crazy about Why I got married too though but haven't seen it yet.

Trainwreck2100
04-13-2010, 03:23 PM
Do you watch her show that much?

you mean those no talent hacks weren't made famous because of oprah?

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-13-2010, 03:30 PM
You're gonna let her slide for Dr. Phil, Trainwreck?

Trainwreck2100
04-13-2010, 03:58 PM
You're gonna let her slide for Dr. Phil, Trainwreck?

his appearance on robot chicken makes up for it.

JudynTX
04-13-2010, 04:01 PM
Oprah's not going away either, soon she'll have her own network. OWN

:rolleyes

marini martini
04-13-2010, 04:06 PM
So who believes Okrah is having gay relations with her long time BFF, Gale What'shername???

Richard Cranium
04-13-2010, 04:11 PM
so who believes okrah is having gay relations with her long time bff, gale what'shername???

+1

bus driver
04-13-2010, 04:29 PM
The jealousy is already well noted in this thread. No other talk show host even comes close.

uh.....jerry springer will put the O to shame