PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone like to see NBA JAM 2on2 type game at All-Star weekend?

MiamiHeat
04-13-2010, 03:15 PM
a 2 on 2 tournament, voted on by the fans and/or media.

4 teams total, each consisting of 2 players on each team like NBA Jam

half-court rules, play to x points, single elimination.

the teams and the 2 players for each team are chosen by fans.

would be funny though, if the fans voted for a 2 wing player vs a team with a big man on it ;p

like, Parker/Ginobili of the Spurs VS James/Shaq

OR

guys who hate each other in the 2on2 lol

would make the players try hard

HarlemHeat37
04-13-2010, 03:20 PM
I'm all for something like this, but it's the same argument as always..I don't think most of the players' egos could handle it..

Drachen
04-13-2010, 05:11 PM
Yes, but only if every time a player hits three shots in a row, they douse the ball in kerosene and set it ablaze the next time he touches it. Also, the announcers MUST say Boom-shackalaka if a player dunks it. Have they invented anti-gravity machines? if not, I am trying to figure out how to incorporate halfcourt dunks where the players feet travel higher than the backboard.

monosylab1k
04-13-2010, 06:06 PM
I always thought it would be cool to see NBA players compete in a game of 21 or 25.

HarlemHeat37
04-13-2010, 06:07 PM
I like that idea too..or BITCH/ASS instead, just to see some rivalries..

JamStone
04-13-2010, 06:33 PM
No. I think for the most part, the novelty of any of those ideas would wear off after the first time around. I'm sure there were some people that thought "HORSE" was a good idea. There's something innately fun about all of these games that we think watching great basketball players do them would somehow make them fun to watch. But, no, that's not the case. They're fun because "we" are actually playing them. I never had fun watching anyone playing 21 or horse. I had fun only when I was part of it. Even the skills contest is pointless.