PDA

View Full Version : UFC Undisputed 2010 thread

CubanSucks
04-13-2010, 04:10 PM
8gbrji7aFe8

c-SWjfPSNyg

One question, what the fuck was Brendan 'douchebag' Schaub doing there? Talk about random. Anyway, if you haven't played 2009 this game is amazing

dallaskd
04-13-2010, 10:43 PM
I loved the first game, but they have a lot to change to get the smooth gameplay the fight night games have.

Stringer_Bell
04-13-2010, 10:43 PM
Looks tight, loved the last game except that you couldn't play as the RL fighters in the career mode.

I got a PS3, for anyone else wanting to make a fight camp when this ish gets released.

CubanSucks
04-13-2010, 11:02 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Undisputed_2010

No worries, they are adding a BUNCH of improved features. There's plenty of videos of the developers and Dana talking about how much they've improved and how embarrassed they are of 2009 when compared to 2010

dbreiden83080
04-14-2010, 12:48 PM
They need to add the ability to play with fighters in changing weight classes in exhibition mode. Like BJ vs Brock.. :lol

They didn't have that in the last one

dbreiden83080
04-14-2010, 01:07 PM
8gbrji7aFe8

c-SWjfPSNyg

One question, what the fuck was Brendan 'douchebag' Schaub doing there? Talk about random. Anyway, if you haven't played 2009 this game is amazing

Why is Brendan a douchebag??

CubanSucks
04-14-2010, 02:19 PM
Why is Brendan a douchebag??

:wow What? Don't you remember TUF? The guy thought he was God's gift to MMA the whole season. Along with McSweeney he was one of the assholes who wouldn't stop picking on that one dude (can't remember his name).

And even if you don't think he's a douchebag you still gotta be scratching your head as to why he of all fighters is at a premiere party or whatever it was

dbreiden83080
04-14-2010, 03:27 PM
:wow What? Don't you remember TUF? The guy thought he was God's gift to MMA the whole season. Along with McSweeney he was one of the assholes who wouldn't stop picking on that one dude (can't remember his name).

And even if you don't think he's a douchebag you still gotta be scratching your head as to why he of all fighters is at a premiere party or whatever it was

Mc Sweeney was an amazing asshole. That i recall. I don't recall Brendan being a bad guy, thought he bragged a bit much but pretty cool. I forget a lot about TUF 10..

Stringer_Bell
04-14-2010, 05:48 PM
Mc Sweeney was an amazing asshole. That i recall. I don't recall Brendan being a bad guy, thought he bragged a bit much but pretty cool. I forget a lot about TUF 10..

He constantly grabbed the cage.
He ended his fights with that "slit throat" move even when he wasn't very impressive.

I liked him when the season started, hated him as it went on. Glad Burger Boy whooped his ass and made Dana eat crow.