PDA

View Full Version : Sorry San Antonio

BUMP
04-13-2010, 08:41 PM
:lol

All this hard work only to get a second straight first round exit via Dallas.

Only question is...will it take 4 or 5 games?

TIMMYD!
04-13-2010, 08:41 PM

Chokers.

xellos88330
04-13-2010, 08:43 PM
Man there will be so many LMAO threads when the Mavericks are upset again in the first round.

Not to mention all the bumps from these lame threads declaring victory when the regular season isn't even over.

I cannot wait to LMAO at every one of you.

D-Wade #3
04-13-2010, 08:44 PM
Mav fans sure do get a woody for a chance at beating the Spurs...Why? Who knows....It won't matter though, because even if the Mavs happen to beat the Spurs, the Mavs will choke once again, and Mavfans will crown themselves "champions"

D-Wade #3
04-13-2010, 08:50 PM
I'm not going to even lie, I'm jealous that the Mavs are the ones that will drive the final nail in the coffin of Duncan. I guess after this beat down, Spurstalk will become as irrelevant as their pathetic team. Similar to Queenstalk and Pistonstalk..

And yet you will continue to post here

Spursfan092120
04-13-2010, 08:50 PM
Damn Bumpy...it's been a while bro...how you been? lol

D-Wade #3
04-13-2010, 08:51 PM
Easy pussy motherfucca, that's why. The Miami Cheat will exit early as well. You and the Spurfags can all gather and sing Koombaya when it's all over, bitch.

That Spurs avatar sure looks good on you big homie

mavsfan1000
04-13-2010, 08:52 PM
Good night spurs. It was a great run in the regular season with Manu but now you are facing the team you hate. We OWN you. 2 straight playoff wins against your team including stopping you the year you were supposed to win it. Very different story now.

TIMMYD!
04-13-2010, 08:53 PM
good night spurs. It was a great run in the regular season with manu but now you are facing the team you hate. We own you. 2 straight playoff wins against your team including stopping you the year you were supposed to win it. Very different story now.

4>0

Fpoonsie
04-13-2010, 08:56 PM
Good night spurs. It was a great run in the regular season with Manu but now you are facing the team you hate. We OWN you. 2 straight playoff wins against your team including stopping you the year you were supposed to win it. Very different story now.

You can actually hear mf1000 fapping away while typing this. It's funny, albeit nauseating.

Unfortunately, the end result will undoubtedly be a case of LOB blue-balls...again.

DPG21920
04-13-2010, 08:57 PM
I thought Mav fans don't create threads like this

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-13-2010, 08:59 PM
I'm not gonna lie, some of my Mav niggas are getting way to cocky about this series.

mavsfan1000
04-13-2010, 09:00 PM
cool story brah! I guess no reason to play the games now since Dallas has already won.

Thanks for saving me the trouble:toast

And what a fucking beating last year too..must have been very impressive considering Manu was sidelined and Tim had plantar factitious.

Well thank god there is always next year.
We didn't have Haywood, Butler, and Marion last year either.

D-Wade #3
04-13-2010, 09:01 PM
I thought Mav fans don't create threads like this

You should know that Mavfans are notorious for ejaculating prematurely

ezau
04-13-2010, 09:01 PM
Easy pussy motherfucca, that's why. The Miami Cheat will exit early as well. You and the Spurfags can all gather and sing Koombaya when it's all over, bitch.

Nice avatar bro

DJ Mbenga
04-13-2010, 09:03 PM
this series will captivate this board. i hope this goes 7 so this site crashes

Dex
04-13-2010, 09:03 PM
You guys just better hope you don't choke this one up (as well), because your plate is getting pretty full of crow.

spursncowboys
04-13-2010, 09:06 PM
Mav fans sure do get a woody for a chance at beating the Spurs...Why? Who knows....It won't matter though, because even if the Mavs happen to beat the Spurs, the Mavs will choke once again, and Mavfans will crown themselves "champions"

Woah Woah Woah. Let's give the Southwest Division Champions some respect.

badfish22
04-13-2010, 09:06 PM
You guys just better hope you don't choke this one up (as well), because your plate is getting pretty full of crow.

Spurfan has been talking its share of smack. For the unbiased observer (lakerfan, sunfan...) this has to be gold.

badfish22
04-13-2010, 09:07 PM
Southwest Division champs, bitch :lobt:

dirk4mvp
04-13-2010, 09:07 PM
cool story brah! I guess no reason to play the games now since Dallas has already won.

It actually wouldn't be a bad idea if the Mavs got a 1st round bye. Mavs get to rest, and Spurs get to vacation early. Win win, imho.

DPG21920
04-13-2010, 09:08 PM
Mav fan ladies and gentlemen.

DJ Mbenga
04-13-2010, 09:08 PM
we didn't have Manu, Jefferson, or Mcdyess, and Tim was injuried. Also George Hill has improved a lot this year too. Our bench 1000 times better than last year.

Both teams match up well against each other, but to say Dallas owns San Antonio is just plain crazy.

howard was also crippled like duncan was

dirk4mvp
04-13-2010, 09:09 PM
Mav fan ladies and gentlemen.

It's only fair when Spurfans do it right? :cry

DPG21920
04-13-2010, 09:16 PM
It's only fair when Spurfans do it right? :cry

No. It just makes mav fan look like a bunch of whiny bitches when they complain about Spurs fans doing the same thing and play the holier than thou card.

Bunch of eminem rejects.

mavs>spurs2
04-13-2010, 09:18 PM
SORRY SENORS! :lol

dirk4mvp
04-13-2010, 09:19 PM
No. It just makes mav fan look like a bunch of whiny bitches when they complain about Spurs fans doing the same thing and play the holier than thou card.

Bunch of eminem rejects.

eh, yew jes kent dew tings leik det

DPG21920
04-13-2010, 09:21 PM
Mav fan shtick:

1) Play the, "only Spurs fans do that shit" and then proceed to gang up because they are weak.

2) Try to do what eminem does and say all the insults you will use against them up front in an attempt to defend themselves. "So what we choked in the finals. So what we were upset in the first round. So what we have no rings. Go ahead and tell these people something about us they don't know"

Spaghetti.

AnthonyM
04-13-2010, 09:22 PM

Bunch of eminem rejects.

It's their M.O.

If the Mavs end up losing in the first round they'll just say they were trolling and then have a group meeting on what to say to Spur fans after they can't say 4-1 anymore as if it meant something.

MavDynasty
04-13-2010, 09:25 PM
Notorious Crippled Dumbass Josh Howard scores 28 points against the Spurs on 2 bum ankles

iFnbX21G1ws

D-Wade #3
04-13-2010, 09:27 PM
Mav fans still living in the past, no surprises here. It's understandable that they can't stop living in the past, because they are going nowhere in the future

MavDynasty
04-13-2010, 09:27 PM
ROFL duncan

5ogrJ8LXvlY

MavDynasty
04-13-2010, 09:28 PM
Mav fans still living in the past, no surprises here. It's understandable that they can't stop living in the past, because they are going nowhere in the future

says the fag who brings up choking every other post :wakeup

D-Wade #3
04-13-2010, 09:31 PM

Yet you keep bringing up old videos of the Mavs beating the Spurs like it means anything

MavDynasty
04-13-2010, 09:31 PM
I can't wait to see him play against the Spurs in the Playoffs this year:toast

Thats one thing that really pissed me off with Ho. He would play like shit against 28/29 teams but he turned into Michael muthafuckin' Jordan against the Spurs.

Ah well, Dallas still have Dirk(Notorious Spur killer) Terry(Notorious Spur Killer), and Dampier who can hit clutch 3's at the end of games against the Spurs.

Höfner
04-13-2010, 09:32 PM
ROFL duncan

5ogrJ8LXvlY

LOL his only two points

urunobili
04-13-2010, 09:37 PM
CROFL where's the Manu foul to Nowitzki video? :lol

Threads like this is the reason why I fucking hate the Mav fans... don't get me wrong I like the team and city... but Cuban and the entire Maverick fan base are a disgrace to professional sports...

picc84
04-13-2010, 09:38 PM
If this series goes 7 every thread on the first page of the forum will begin with an acronym.

Actually, that will probably happen no matter what.

MavDynasty
04-13-2010, 09:41 PM
I am glad that Howard is gone because you are right he would light us up. Dirk will get his because he always does against us. Terry will probably get his too, but the good thing about the Spurs finally this year is we have enough offense to compete. And if Parker comes off the bench he will be incredible against the second unit.

It is going to be one hell of a series, which could easily go 7 games. Can't wait.

tbh I see Parker running circles around the Mavs this year again even with the Roddy/Haywood additions but Dick needs to show up against the Mavs(like he did in the regular season) if they want to take control imho

MavDynasty
04-13-2010, 09:41 PM
If this series goes 7 every thread on the first page of the forum will begin with an acronym.

Actually, that will probably happen no matter what.

crofl if the blazers get the 7 seed after all this shit talking thats happening in here as well as the spurs forum.

dirk4mvp
04-13-2010, 09:42 PM
LOL his only two points

That makes it even worse, idiot. Or is your brain so dumb that can't even get that?

MavDynasty
04-13-2010, 09:45 PM
I just hope you guys play Najera and Barea a lot, please Rick do it!:toast

Barea was a spark last year against SA and was even inserted into the starting lineup :rollin

Avitus1
04-13-2010, 09:52 PM
Southwest Division champs, bitch :lobt:

:lmao

mavsfan1000
04-13-2010, 10:19 PM
we didn't have Manu, Jefferson, or Mcdyess, and Tim was injuried. Also George Hill has improved a lot this year too. Our bench 1000 times better than last year.

Both teams match up well against each other, but to say Dallas owns San Antonio is just plain crazy.
lol Mcdyess is done. Dirk will own him. Marion and Stevenson will contain Manu and that will be it. Duncan is not looking much better this year btw.

mavsfan1000
04-13-2010, 10:38 PM
Of course they will. Dallas is unstoppable.
Not sure about that but we sure aren't going to lose to an old Spurs team.

badfish22
04-13-2010, 10:38 PM
Utah in a close game with GSW. I would :lmao if this series doesn't wind up happening after all this.

mavsfan1000
04-13-2010, 10:47 PM
Utah in a close game with GSW. I would :lmao if this series doesn't wind up happening after all this.
lol It's only halftime. Plenty of time for Utah to catch on fire.

ElNono
04-13-2010, 11:32 PM
Since we moved Finley, our age average went down 12 years more or less...

ElNono
04-13-2010, 11:34 PM
And BTW, smack talk aside, I don't think the Mavs preferred the Spurs over the banged up Portland and the OKC cinderellas. On the other hand, Spursfan like myself has no excuse this season: We have everyone healthy for the stretch run.

Ghazi
04-13-2010, 11:39 PM
you have no excuses for last year el nono

lol Spurs in 5

ElNono
04-13-2010, 11:41 PM
you have no excuses for last year el nono

lol Spurs in 5

No Ginobili... Plus last year we didn't know how badly Bonner and Mason would choke. We do now... :lol

Findog
04-14-2010, 12:06 AM
I'm not gonna lie, some of my Mav niggas are getting way to cocky about this series.

WAY too cocky. Am I the only Mavs fan that thinks San Antonio has more than a fighting chance?

mavsfan1000
04-14-2010, 12:09 AM
WAY too cocky. Am I the only Mavs fan that thinks San Antonio has more than a fighting chance?
Yep

badfish22
04-14-2010, 12:10 AM

umm no...

Mono thinks they will win.

Findog
04-14-2010, 12:11 AM
And BTW, smack talk aside, I don't think the Mavs preferred the Spurs over the banged up Portland and the OKC cinderellas. On the other hand, Spursfan like myself has no excuse this season: We have everyone healthy for the stretch run.

Hell no, they didn't. Dallas should win, but the Spurs are playing their best ball of the season at the right time.

Findog
04-14-2010, 12:14 AM
umm no...

I think it's a 6-7 game series, and anything can happen. There's no need to run our mouths like the emo fags that hid out in the Spurs section all season long and are now descending on the NBA forum. If the Mavs prevail, it'll make it all the more sweet to wish them well as they return to the safety of the main section.

It's not like Mavs:Spurs = Globetrotters:Generals. The Mavs aren't afraid of the Spurs, historically match up well against them and will have HCA. That makes them the faves in this series. But I am a little worried.

badfish22
04-14-2010, 12:17 AM
I really don't know what to think about this series. Dallas and San Antonio haven't been the most consistent teams this year. Its hard to predict what they will play like.

I will say this. If Dallas loses this series, one of the main reasons will be that Rick got out coached.

Findog
04-14-2010, 12:23 AM
I really don't know what to think about this series. Dallas and San Antonio haven't been the most consistent teams this year. Its hard to predict what they will play like.

I will say this. If Dallas loses this series, one of the main reasons will be that Rick got out coached.

Carlisle is a good game manager. Historically his weakness as a coach is that he is a hardass who tends to lose his players after 2-3 seasons, like a Skiles or Avery Johnson. If Dallas loses this series, it will be because the Spurs were better, which is in the realm of possibility.

spurs10
04-14-2010, 12:36 AM
Have you clowns in Dallas made Dwayne Wade mayor yet? :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

ElNono
04-14-2010, 12:47 AM
I don't know that Wed game will tell much... What I do know is that the Spurs need to snatch one of the first two games if they want to pull off the upset... I have a feeling that the first game is going to be huge.

FkLA
04-14-2010, 12:52 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/247/458461551_929459b069.jpg

Ghazi
04-14-2010, 12:56 AM
umm no...

Cause Dirk lacks killer instinct and isn't a leader :rolleyes

xellos88330
04-14-2010, 12:57 AM
It's not like Mavs:Spurs = Globetrotters:Generals. The Mavs aren't afraid of the Spurs, historically match up well against them and will have HCA. That makes them the faves in this series. But I am a little worried.

When you look at the three games these two teams played this season, neither team was really 100%. It is hard to judge them since they have yet to play each other with their new players/healthy players.

I honestly see this series as a coin toss.

This is the main reason why I would like to see both teams go at it like they mean it for the last game of the season. I want to see how they will play each other. I find it quite exciting!

Findog
04-14-2010, 01:02 AM
lol FkLA

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_coFoAhVunLs/SDaloHqhBcI/AAAAAAAAA3k/-q417-DbzWg/s400/xiu%2Bxiu%2B-%2Ba%2Bpromise.jpg

Biggems
04-14-2010, 01:05 AM
I'm not going to even lie, I'm jealous that the Mavs are the ones that will drive the final nail in the coffin of Duncan. I guess after this beat down, Spurstalk will become as irrelevant as their pathetic team. Similar to Queenstalk and Pistonstalk..

for a team that is so irrelevant, you sure do spend a lot of your time discussing them, hating on them, and insulting them. honestly, if the Spurs are so meaningless, why do you waste so much of your time on them?

Amuseddaysleeper
04-14-2010, 01:07 AM
I'm really really excited about tomorrow's game. Obviously, it won't mean shit till the playoffs, but I was always curious to see post ASG Mavs and Spurs face off and how they'd match up.

Biggems
04-14-2010, 01:08 AM
If I am Pop, I sit Duncan and Manu for this game.

ElNono
04-14-2010, 01:09 AM
I'll be in Dallas in about 10 hours... sucks I'm just switching planes on my way to the valley. Would have been nice to go to this game.

FkLA
04-14-2010, 01:15 AM
If I am Pop, I sit Duncan and Manu for this game.

+1

There's really nothing to gain from this game. A loss could have the team doubting themselves and a win means jack shit. There really is no reason to play these two guys, Parker and Hill should keep the game competitive.

FkLA
04-14-2010, 02:05 AM
I dont mean doubt in the sense that theyd fear the Mavs or anything, simply that the loss could be in the back of their heads while they wait for the series to start. And a win really doesnt mean anything for either team, there is way more to lose from going all out and ending up with an L than there is to gain from winning.

mavsfan1000
04-14-2010, 02:28 AM
I would say it would be better for the spurs to lose. Get the bad game out of the way for the spurs. Maybe they can hope to get hot the next game. But seriously, this series isn't going past 6 games if it happens.

ElNono
04-14-2010, 02:33 AM
I dont mean doubt in the sense that theyd fear the Mavs or anything, simply that the loss could be in the back of their heads while they wait for the series to start. And a win really doesnt mean anything for either team, there is way more to lose from going all out and ending up with an L than there is to gain from winning.

If an experienced team like the Spurs gets distracted in mind games, we might aswell just forfeit.

MI21
04-14-2010, 02:39 AM
Should be an interesting series. Spurs handled Dirk alright in last years playoffs, well better than in previous years. He still averaged 19/8 but if he averages that this year, I fancy the Spurs chances.

It will be interesting if Caron Butler can be like Josh Howard and turn into Carmelo Anthony against the Spurs. Against every other team in the league, Caron is a superior player to Josh. But Howard owned the Spurs and we are still yet to see if Caron can do that.

Hopefully more playing time for Hill can help neutralise Aeroplane Faggot who as mentioned, is a Spur killer. Haywood looms large for the Spurs, I can see him making a big difference inside, Spurs will have to try and get him in foul trouble or pull him away from the hoop.

I would pick the Mavs at this stage, but I do like the Spurs late season form. Bring on the playoffs :tu

wijayas
04-14-2010, 05:57 AM

yoo hoo... lakavulva, where is your Fabio avatar?

wijayas
04-14-2010, 06:00 AM

D-wade#3 is only telling the truth. Mavs choke.