PDA

View Full Version : Lakers’ Farmar out with strained hamstring

duncan228
04-13-2010, 10:59 PM
Lakers’ Farmar out with strained hamstring (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-lakers-farmarinjured)

Lakers guard Jordan Farmar has strained his left hamstring in the first half of Los Angeles’ home finale against the Sacramento Kings.

The Lakers said Farmar wouldn’t return Tuesday night and wouldn’t play in their season finale against the Clippers on Wednesday night.

The backup guard scored four points before his injury. He joined Kobe Bryant and Andrew Bynum in sitting out the rest of the regular season to rest for the playoffs, where the defending NBA champions will be the top seed in the Western Conference.

Farmar is averaging 7.3 points, 1.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists.

picc84
04-13-2010, 11:05 PM
Yeah.

Meanwhile Fisher is healthy as an ox. While every single other player on the team has been injured this season. Literally every single one. Except him.

D-Wade #3
04-13-2010, 11:07 PM
Yeah.

Meanwhile Fisher is healthy as an ox. While every single other player on the team has been injured this season. Literally every single one. Except him.

:lmao Fisher better get the lube ready for the assraping thats about to occur

picc84
04-13-2010, 11:13 PM
The guy never goes down, ever. Its amazing. Sometimes I want to go to a game and throw a banana peel on the floor in front of him, but with my luck he'd fall and shatter Gasol's foot, then get up good as new.

Killakobe81
04-13-2010, 11:29 PM
Rather Sasha play he brings more to the table just slower ...

alchemist
04-13-2010, 11:49 PM
The guy never goes down, ever. Its amazing. Sometimes I want to go to a game and throw a banana peel on the floor in front of him, but with my luck he'd fall and shatter Gasol's foot, then get up good as new.
:lol