PDA

View Full Version : Proud to be a teabagger.

jack sommerset
04-14-2010, 04:24 PM
8zsUNnFVMsE

panic giraffe
04-14-2010, 04:46 PM
then ending bukkake on pelosi was a bit much, you don't think?

besides i really do wish the tax-cheats would just call themselves by a different name. whatever corporation came up with the tea-bagger tag is doing a huge disservice to american revolutionary history. to compare the people trying to end the influence of a foreign land to not wanting to help your fellow americans with access to healthcare is absurd.

boutons_deux
04-14-2010, 04:50 PM
Leader of teabaggers:

Sarah Palin’s Show Total Disaster: Advertisers Laugh At It, May Not Buy Ad Space

http://blogs.alternet.org/speakeasy/2010/04/14/sarah-palins-show-total-disaster-advertisers-laugh-at-may-not-buy-space/

"How's that money-grubby thing workin' out fer ya?" :lol

Winehole23
04-14-2010, 05:07 PM
"How's that money-grubby thing workin' out fer ya?" :lolJust great, it would seem. Palin gets a quarter mil per episode, $100k for speaking engagements, and has one best seller still on the charts with another book planned for this fall.

Stringer_Bell
04-14-2010, 05:52 PM

No, I thought it was hilarious and I look forward to the day when Pelosi is no longer involved in the federal government.

Palin is a best selling author? I bet half the people that bought those books can't even read. :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-14-2010, 06:12 PM
If teaching Sarah Palin that African was a continent and not country was such a daunting task McCain's campaign team struggled with, god only knows what it was like for the editor who helped her write that book.

Stringer_Bell
04-14-2010, 06:17 PM
If teaching Sarah Palin that African was a continent and not country was such a daunting task McCain's campaign team struggled with, god only knows what it was like for the editor who helped her write that book.

You mean she didn't use a ghost writer? :wow

EmptyMan
04-14-2010, 07:07 PM

besides i really do wish the tax-cheats would just call themselves by a different name. whatever corporation came up with the tea-bagger tag is doing a huge disservice to american revolutionary history. to compare the people trying to end the influence of a foreign land to not wanting to help your fellow americans with access to healthcare is absurd.

lol c'mon son

EmptyMan
04-14-2010, 07:08 PM
Politicians teabag the country non-stop. WGAF

Wild Cobra
04-18-2010, 01:17 PM

Yes, but I laughed anyway. Teabagging her might be one way to shut that retched voice up.