View Full Version : Memo to Mavs coach Jim Carey

Amarelooms
04-14-2010, 09:27 PM
You are gonna make the Mavs lose by playing JJB at backup point guard. HE SUCKS...WHY DO YOU STILL PLAY HIM SO MUCH. I can see like 5 mins and once he start sucking ass....TAKE HIM OUT FOR GOOD

:elephant

Ghazi
04-14-2010, 09:31 PM
shutup

Amarelooms
04-14-2010, 09:37 PM
shutup

pedarsag....madar e nafaam.

Amarelooms
04-14-2010, 09:37 PM
shutup

pedarsag....madar e nafaam.

mavsfan1000
04-14-2010, 09:41 PM
I agree with Amarelooms on this one. Barea does suck.

Amarelooms
04-14-2010, 09:44 PM

Didn't he have like back to back turnovers as he dribbled and dribbled and then lost the ball

WHY DOES THIS IDIOT DRIBBLE SO MUCH...without making a GOD DAMN MOVE or passing. Why aren't the fucking coaches telling him to STOP THE STUPID SHIT...pass the ball and ROTATE

MavDynasty
04-14-2010, 09:45 PM
I hate how Haywood will hold the ball at the top of the key looking to pass but he can't. It wastes like 5 seconds every time this happens.

mavsfan1000
04-14-2010, 09:46 PM
Didn't he have like back to back turnovers as he dribbled and dribbled and then lost the ball

WHY DOES THIS IDIOT DRIBBLE SO MUCH...without making a GOD DAMN MOVE or passing. Why aren't the fucking coaches telling him to STOP THE STUPID SHIT...pass the ball and ROTATE

If I were the coach, I would've had Beaubois as the backup point guard from day 1 and made sure he learned everything about it. Stop wasting time with that Barea. :bang

Amarelooms
04-14-2010, 09:48 PM
dribble right...dribble left...dribble back right...oh shit clock running down...dribbling in the paint while team-mates stand still and look at me...turnover

mavsfan1000
04-14-2010, 09:49 PM
dribble right...dribble left...dribble back right...oh shit clock running down...dribbling in the paint while team-mates stand still and look at me...turnover

I bet Carlisle faps while watching that.

BlackSwordsMan
04-14-2010, 09:59 PM
mavs 4
spurs 0 next week

JustBlaze
04-14-2010, 10:29 PM
………...……_„-,-~''~''':::'':::':::::''::::''~
………._,-''::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::''-„
………..,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;|
………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~--~-
……..,'::::::::::,~'': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''''ŻŻ''-„: : : : :\
……..|:::::::;|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~'''''~-„: : : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|:::::;|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''Ż|
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : ;|''ŻŻ''''|: ~---„_: ||
……..,~-,_/'': : : |: ;(_o___): : |: : : ;|;(_o__): \.|
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„_____|
……..\: ;|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : :: \
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : :: ;: ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :'': : Ż''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ;|
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: ::: |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
…………..|: :''-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ;|
…………..',: : :''-, : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :: ,'
……………| : : : : : : : : :_ : : : : : : : : : : ,-'
……………|: : : : : : : : : : '''~----------~''
…………._|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ;|
……….„-''. '-,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……,-''. . . . . '''~-„_: : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'''-„

Propane y'all

rayray2k8
04-14-2010, 10:31 PM

I'm guessing that you either lost a avatar bet or you went mono.

badfish22
04-14-2010, 10:37 PM
I'm guessing that you either lost a avatar bet or you went mono.

Hes just a bitch i think.

Spursmania
04-14-2010, 10:41 PM
You are gonna make the Mavs lose by playing JJB at backup point guard. HE SUCKS...WHY DO YOU STILL PLAY HIM SO MUCH. I can see like 5 mins and once he start sucking ass....TAKE HIM OUT FOR GOOD

I think you should let out all your Mav rants in this thread. :lol

Who the hell knows why Carlisle sticks with Barea instead of Beaubois. It's painfully obvious Beaubois is the better play. Maybe Carlisle thinks it's too late to change course now.

Pelicans78
04-14-2010, 11:06 PM
The problem isn't JJ as the backup PG. It's starting Butler over Beaubois at SG. Butler needs to go to the bench and provide another scorer with Terry while Beaubois gives the team more speed in the starting lineup. A lineup of Kidd-Butler-Matrix will have serious trouble dealing with quicker, shiftier players in Hill, Parker, and Manu. Bring Butler off the bench to punish the Spurs backups.

mavsfan1000
04-14-2010, 11:51 PM
The problem isn't JJ as the backup PG. It's starting Butler over Beaubois at SG. Butler needs to go to the bench and provide another scorer with Terry while Beaubois gives the team more speed in the starting lineup. A lineup of Kidd-Butler-Matrix will have serious trouble dealing with quicker, shiftier players in Hill, Parker, and Manu. Bring Butler off the bench to punish the Spurs backups.
We got fag Carlisle though. He doesn't know what the fuck he is doing and will likely kill us in the playoffs with his decision making.