PDA

View Full Version : Celtics/Pacers Game Six Thread.

pooh
05-05-2005, 04:52 PM
Can Indy close out Boston tonight at Conseco Fieldhouse? Will Walker show up tonight or will Reggie, Tins, Jax, and JO put the clamps down Pierce & Crew?

pooh
05-05-2005, 06:11 PM
Indy needs to come out and set the tempo early. Dont let Pierce or Davis get the upper hand. Indy right now appears to be looking good at the moment though.

samikeyp
05-05-2005, 11:39 PM
Dude....Tinsely flopped. Good move though. Pierce was stupid and let Tinsely get into his head and it almost cost Boston.

pooh
05-06-2005, 02:42 AM
No he didn't flop, he got whacked hard and fell. Pierce was a total idiot.

Dre_7
05-06-2005, 03:05 AM
He flopped. Watch the replay! Pierce shouldnt have extended his arm like he did, but that was a BIG flop!!

samikeyp
05-06-2005, 08:40 AM
Pierce is an idiot but he didn't hit him that hard. Hey, it was a good move for Indy. Tinsely knew that Pierce was pissed and took advantage of it. Nothing wrong with that.

boutons
05-06-2005, 10:08 AM
"Pierce was pissed"

Pierce ALWAYS seems pissed or soured off about something. He really got suckered by JT.

I was pulling for the Pacers in this series, because I think Rick does a good job, and above with the mess he had this season. Celts just got way too many ballas, imo. But the more I watch this series, the more I either don't care, or hope both teams lose. :)