PDA

View Full Version : CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW MUCH IT TAKES TO GET BANNED HERE? VOL lol Mavs Trolls

Kool Bob Love
04-14-2010, 10:00 PM
Like come on this shit need to stop...:wakeup

I just want to now the limit of what it takes for someone to get ban...
also how much trolling one must do to get ban?...

http://img.moronail.net/img/5/0/150.jpg

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2:

:flag:

FeZZy
04-14-2010, 11:04 PM
okay bro..

jack sommerset
04-14-2010, 11:12 PM
You will see people get banned. It's playoff time baby. They get real sensitive here around playoffs!

gospursgojas
04-14-2010, 11:54 PM
Guess you werent around last year this time. oR the years before...mavs, suns, hornets trolls all suck ass

mavsfan1000
04-14-2010, 11:56 PM
Basically if you suck ass as a poster, you can get banned.

HarlemHeat37
04-15-2010, 12:05 AM
Mav fans here are good posters..

There are always trolls that come here and waste their lives by posting stupid shit with horrible spelling, but the regular Mav fans here aren't like that at all..the regulars here are all good posters, and the ones that troll are actually clever and creative..

This place would be worse without them IMO, they're quality posters for the most part..

Mr.Robinson
04-15-2010, 12:09 AM

There are always trolls that come here and waste their lives by posting stupid shit with horrible spelling, but the regular Mav fans here aren't like that at all..the regulars here are all good posters, and the ones that troll are actually clever and creative..

This place would be worse without them IMO, they're quality posters for the most part..

Fuck off and marry them.

DJB
04-15-2010, 01:12 AM

Yes, because Amarelooms is so great. :elephant

HarlemHeat37
04-15-2010, 01:16 AM
Even Mav fans hate Amarelooms..

Dr. Gonzo
04-15-2010, 01:39 AM
The trolling is one of the fun parts of the playoffs. Don't be a pussy and take it.

UnWantedTheory
04-15-2010, 01:44 AM
A thread for this? Worry about yourself...

UnWantedTheory
04-15-2010, 01:45 AM
A thread for this? Worry about yourself...Leave this shit to the boss

m33p0
04-15-2010, 05:13 AM
you ain't seen nuffin yet. playoffs brings all the worms out of the woodwork.
playoffs+sports forum= :troll :troll :troll :troll :troll :troll :troll :troll :troll :troll

GSH
04-15-2010, 07:07 AM
It's not that tough to avoid being banned. Here are a few practical suggestions. I'm sure there are some I've missed.

If you spend an entire year making new threads that say Tony Parker sucks, and should be traded... always throw in the words "but I love him as a person" at the end of each post.

If you're pretending to be from a different country (even though your IP address is from the U.S.A.), and you spend all your time making posts about European players in the Spurs forum... try not to be a complete tool.

If your last name is Cuban or Hollinger, register under a false identity.

If you have any pictures of a player with an underage girl, and you want to extort money from him but can't get past team security... don't use this forum to try and get in touch with him. (Note: It may be okay to ask other people on the forum for an honest appraisal of how much the photos are worth, if it's done tastefully.)

smeagol
04-15-2010, 07:16 AM
If you think this is trolling, your head will explode come this weekend.

phyzik
04-15-2010, 08:46 AM
You might want to brace yourself for the first Spurs loss.....