PDA

View Full Version : Ok..what the hell

Gutter92
04-15-2010, 12:31 AM
So after watching the Spurs game tonight, I went to my kitchen to make myself a sandwich. I get there, reach for the remaining bread...only to my horror, there are 2 pieces left. Yes, the booty bread. The first piece of bread, and the last piece of bread. You all know what it is, the nasty slices that nobody wants. Seriously, why do they package it with those ends on the loaf? Cut them off, do the world a favor...

:(

Dr. Gonzo
04-15-2010, 12:35 AM
Fuck that. The ass end of the bread is good.

xellos88330
04-15-2010, 12:51 AM
Fuck that. The ass end of the bread is good.

Agreed.

Ass bread is the best hands down. They are sturdy pieces and make things so much easier to spread on them.

God bless ass bread! :toast

CubanSucks
04-15-2010, 12:57 AM
ass bread < rest

If you like ass bread...that's just un-american

Dr. Gonzo
04-15-2010, 01:00 AM
ass bread < rest

It would be like Americans to waste food and throw away perfectly good bread.

xellos88330
04-15-2010, 01:22 AM
ass bread < rest

Didn't know liking ass bread determined my status as an American.

I actually like alot of foods that most people find gross on just don't prefer. Because I can eat, and enjoy the 'lesser foods', if there were ever a food shortage I would be happy and you would be miserable.

Learn to love ass bread. It could save your life one day.

Stringer_Bell
04-15-2010, 01:26 AM
I've always heard ass bread had the most nutritious value, but my chompers prefer the more tender texture found in the meaty parts of the loaf. HOWEVER, ass bread is good for Peanut Butter spreading.

Fact.

Bukefal
04-15-2010, 02:42 AM
So after watching the Spurs game tonight, I went to my kitchen to make myself a sandwich. I get there, reach for the remaining bread...only to my horror, there are 2 pieces left. Yes, the booty bread. The first piece of bread, and the last piece of bread. You all know what it is, the nasty slices that nobody wants. Seriously, why do they package it with those ends on the loaf? Cut them off, do the world a favor...

Lol so true. I hate it :lol

CuckingFunt
04-15-2010, 02:44 AM

The ass bread is packaged with the loaf to keep the boring part from getting stale right away.

I know this because my mom used to always yell at me when I was little for rifling through a brand new loaf of bread and stealing the ends to make the first sandwich. Bread nalgas = win.

ChumpDumper
04-15-2010, 02:51 AM
If you weren't such a pussy and ate an ass piece when you opened the package, you would have had at worst another half-ass sandwich tonight.

greyforest
04-15-2010, 06:09 AM
its just like seinfeld and muffin stumps

fuck muffin stumps, top of the muffin to ya

JudynTX
04-15-2010, 07:27 AM
I feed those pieces to the birds. :D I don't like them either.

desflood
04-15-2010, 08:05 AM

You sound like my five-year-old. "But those parts are icky!"

Does your mom cut the crust off for you still?

Gutter92
04-15-2010, 08:39 AM
These responses were golden :lol

And no, my mommy doesn't cut the edges off for me, I can do it myself!

desflood
04-15-2010, 08:46 AM
These responses were golden :lol

And no, my mommy doesn't cut the edges off for me, I can do it myself!
Well, we're all very proud of you :king

:lol

Drachen
04-15-2010, 09:07 AM
I can actually see both sides of this arguement. If it is good bread, the ends and crust are awesome (Like the Natures Own 100% whole grain). If it is just congealed glue (white bread) then those ends taste like, well ass.

CubanSucks
04-15-2010, 12:26 PM
You sound like my five-year-old. "But those parts are icky!"

Does your mom cut the crust off for you still?

...don't hate

Mixability
04-15-2010, 01:50 PM
haha, half ass sandwich!

bigzak25
04-15-2010, 02:10 PM
buy your bread at costco, get two loaves, and put one in the freezer!

when you see you are almost down to the ass bread, remove the auxiliary loaf in accordance with your anticipated needs!

repeat as needed!

SpursWoman
04-15-2010, 02:16 PM
The ass ends of the loaf are good when you toast them, and eat them with peanut butter. :tu

Drachen
04-15-2010, 03:15 PM
The ass ends of the loaf are good when you toast them, and eat them with peanut butter. :tu

and honey!
yeah, peanut butter and honey toast is great.

Slydragon
04-15-2010, 03:27 PM
buy your bread at costco, get two loaves, and put one in the freezer!

when you see you are almost down to the ass bread, remove the auxiliary loaf in accordance with your anticipated needs!

repeat as needed!

Freezer? Wtf is it a turkey.

lefty
04-15-2010, 03:46 PM
and honey!
yeah, peanut butter and honey toast is great.
Yep

I tried it last week

Its awesome :tu

bigzak25
04-15-2010, 03:50 PM

well dude, people go through loaves of bread at different paces! :lol

Drachen
04-15-2010, 04:03 PM
Yep

I tried it last week

Its awesome :tu

It never ceases to amaze me how many people have never even heard of it, much less tried peanutbutter and honey toast. I feel like they got screwed in their life up until then. I grew up with PB&HT. I am glad you found it.

PakiDan
04-15-2010, 04:24 PM
Im an ass man... on my women, and my bread.

bus driver
04-15-2010, 04:52 PM

really? i thought freezing bread was common knowledge......

ass bread is just as good as the other pieces, i just hate it because sometimes it is too convex and i have to smash the sangwich to make it flat

Drachen
04-15-2010, 05:13 PM
Yeah, I am not sure who DOESN'T freeze bread. I mean what are you supposed to do, go to the store after every loaf?

AFBlue
04-15-2010, 11:00 PM
Ahhh the nalgas...yeah, I actually heard keeping the butt ends helps the loaf stay fresher for longer. So I usually end up with two nalgas, but lucky for me I don't mind a peanut butter sammich with the butt ends.

Slydragon
04-15-2010, 11:30 PM
Yeah, I am not sure who DOESN'T freeze bread. I mean what are you supposed to do, go to the store after every loaf?

I don't know anyone who does that, We always buy 2. My girls go threw them pretty fast but when we at half a loaf we buy 2 more. Plus we don't have room in the freezer for bread. We buy in bulk on freezer items.