PDA

View Full Version : Gruden's Quarterback Camp

JamStone
04-15-2010, 12:57 AM
I'm not much of a fan of Gruden as a color guy on Monday Night Football, but these QB segments he's having with Tebow, McCoy, and Bradford are greeeeat. Gruden can be brutally honest but in kind of a cool way. And you can tell when he reviews plays how much fucking football knowledge he has.

I think he'd be better as a studio analyst doing shit like this as opposed to doing color commentary for games. I've been entertained by those segments.

Dr. Gonzo
04-15-2010, 01:36 AM
I found it entertaining and I believe that Tebow, McCoy and Bradford will all benefit from a former coach that has a great track record of developing QBs.

Duff McCartney
04-15-2010, 11:07 AM
I found it entertaining and I believe that Tebow, McCoy and Bradford will all benefit from a former coach that has a great track record of developing QBs.

I'm not one to criticize but who exactly has Gruden developed? When I read that the only QB who had great success under him was Rich Gannon. And even Rich Gannon was already an established QB. He wasn't a rookie.

None of his QBs in Tampa Bay were worth a damn.

DBryant88
04-15-2010, 11:20 AM
I'm not one to criticize but who exactly has Gruden developed? When I read that the only QB who had great success under him was Rich Gannon. And even Rich Gannon was already an established QB. He wasn't a rookie.

Bruce Gradkowski might turn into an average QB over time.

Dr. Gonzo
04-15-2010, 11:27 AM

I was being sarcastic.

Duff McCartney
04-15-2010, 12:18 PM
I was being sarcastic.

How could anyone tell?

Dr. Gonzo
04-15-2010, 03:37 PM
How could anyone tell?

Just by looking at the QB Gruden has developed in the past and knowing that is a ridiculous statement.

Blake
04-15-2010, 03:45 PM
Just by looking at the QB Gruden has developed in the past and knowing that is a ridiculous statement.

statements more ridiculous than that have been said in all sorts of seriousness by posters that I thought were being sarcastic.

Udokafan05
04-15-2010, 11:53 PM
He actually seemed to think Tebow had a future at qb.

Whisky Dog
04-16-2010, 11:36 AM
How could anyone tell?

I pretty much read every one of that dudes posts as sarcasm.

Dr. Gonzo
04-17-2010, 10:41 AM
I pretty much read every one of that dudes posts as sarcasm.

Smart man.