PDA

View Full Version : _Suns? or Mavs? who would you rather face?__

Smackie Chan
05-05-2005, 06:07 PM
I know for a fact, you want no part of the Mighty Mighty Mavs,

And I don't blame you.http://www.thetrolls.com/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_gay.gif

But can you be honest, and say who you rather face?

Thank you

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/Mouses-mojo.jpg

Dre_7
05-05-2005, 06:09 PM
Doesnt matter too much if we dont get past Sea! All Im worried about right now is round 2. After we win that, then I'll get back to ya.

BTW, Dal aint done with Hou yet!

2centsworth
05-05-2005, 06:10 PM
all I know is Mark Cuban is starting to look more and more like Frankenstein.

exstatic
05-05-2005, 06:12 PM
Love the little limp wristed, pink, Cuban smilie, Mouse. :lol SA is in the second round. Dallas isn't...yet. Save the smack at least until then, rodent.

TheWriter
05-05-2005, 06:13 PM
Someone needs to get past Houston first.

Clandestino
05-05-2005, 06:13 PM
love how mouse finally shows up once dallas is back on top.

angel_luv
05-05-2005, 06:41 PM
I am hoping to play either of the Texas teams for the simple reason that they are in our time zone. These West coast games are killing me but I can't not watch. The free coffee helps a lot, but still!

CHAMPS AGAIN
05-05-2005, 08:11 PM

And I don't blame you.http://www.thetrolls.com/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_gay.gif

Thank you

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/Mouses-mojo.jpg

:hang :hang :hang :idiot :idiot :idiot :idiot :stfu :stfu :stfu

Tek_XX
05-05-2005, 08:32 PM
Take the easy route, go with Mavs

Obstructed_View
05-05-2005, 10:10 PM
The Mavs have to beat the Rockettes before they face the Suns. Stackhouse, Finley and Dirk never come through under pressure, so it's definitely not a done deal.

That said, the highlight of my season is seeing the Mavericks eliminated. If it's by the Spurs, that just makes it sweeter. I live in Dallas, and being surrounded by suicidal Mavericks fans make me happy.

jalbre6
05-05-2005, 10:11 PM
Hope the Mavs make it so I can go watch a playoff game!

Spurminator
05-05-2005, 10:18 PM
^ Ditto.

Obstructed_View
05-05-2005, 10:18 PM
Hope the Mavs make it so I can go watch a playoff game!
Oh, SHIT. I'm so stupid, I didn't even think about that!

GO MAVS! The only thing better than being surrounded by suicidal Mavs fans is being surrounded by them as their hearts are pulled out!

Kori Ellis
05-05-2005, 10:19 PM
I wouldn't mind a Spurs-Mavs Western Conference Finals, but I got so sick of hearing about how awesome the Suns are all season that I'd really enjoy the Spurs taking them out.

picnroll
05-05-2005, 10:21 PM
Mavs can't beat the Suns. They can't force a slow paced, inside game and they can't beat the Suns at their game, small ball and transition.

jalbre6
05-05-2005, 10:25 PM
I wouldn't mind a Spurs-Mavs Western Conference Finals, but I got so sick of hearing about how awesome the Suns are all season that I'd really enjoy the Spurs taking them out.

I think it would be even better to have the Mavs beat the Suns, and hear how much they are improved under AJ, play D, the darling of the NBA playoffs, Dirk has officially arrived, Cuban gets his wish, SA's time is over, etc.

And just rip their fucking throats out. And I get to watch Games Three and Four next to the two assholes with season tickets that are right next to our seats in Section 202 that gave me shit on April 7th.

Oh boy, I need a private moment.

milkyway21
05-05-2005, 10:33 PM

..let me think.... :rolleyes

HOUSTON, Smackie Chan.

thank you.

Obstructed_View
05-05-2005, 10:37 PM
Mavs can't beat the Suns. They can't force a slow paced, inside game and they can't beat the Suns at their game, small ball and transition.
The Suns didn't look that stellar against the Grizzlies, who absolutely moonwalked into the playoffs. There isn't a team left that "can't" beat them IMO.

mookie2001
05-05-2005, 10:42 PM
i would prefer the mavs
the suns kind of scare me because they could get hot from 3 and you cant really do shit, the mavs can too but they have a couple of inexperienced PGs, plus the refs can totally take over a game and let nash shoot FTs like carmelo was

HB22inSA
05-05-2005, 11:24 PM
I wouldn't mind another Spurs-Mavs Western Conference Finals.

mattyc
05-05-2005, 11:28 PM
I'd rather not play the Suns. Alot of offence there. Would make a good series though.

indianspur
05-06-2005, 12:00 AM
let dallas get past houston...........the rockets came through in crunch time today.....they can beat the mavs on saturday........

milkyway21
05-06-2005, 12:22 AM
HOUSTON WON :elephant :elephant

Van Gundy finally got his $100G revenge.:D

slayermin
05-06-2005, 01:50 AM
Whoever makes it is fine with me. I would rather hate my enemy and Dallas would fit that bill nicely.

Mr. Body
05-06-2005, 02:51 AM
Suns scare me slightly more. Dallas doesn't really scare me, that's to say.

gospursgojas
05-06-2005, 03:08 AM
That 30 point whooping Dallas gave us near the end of the season scares me, Tim was out however.....

AFE7FATMAN
05-06-2005, 03:45 AM
Hard Choice

Sun's-Can't stand their owner

Mav's- No Love for Cuban either

Sun's - Like the Coach
Mav's - Don't like AJ - Made the shot that won the Championship
Missed a bunch that would have made it eaiser

Guess I would rather go against D
Wipe that stupid smile off of AJ's Face

on second thought give me the Suns that way I won't have to hear the voice of AJ

Yep bring on the SUNS

"I first met Mouse as he was coming out of the men's room" I think
he is going to be spending a lot of time in there throwing up after
Houston wins on Saturday.

nickbroken
05-06-2005, 03:47 AM
Yeah right the Suns don't scare me for shit, please tell me how many times they beat us this year, and tell me what players were out when they barely beat us when they were at home?Spurs are the AntiSuns

AFE7FATMAN
05-06-2005, 03:55 AM
Yeah right the Suns don't scare me for shit, please tell me how many times they beat us this year, and tell me what players were out when they barely beat us when they were at home?Spurs are the AntiSuns

I said I would rather face the Suns - nothing about being scared or fearing them. :rolleyes Have you ever taken a reading Comp Course? Guess not.

I think the team that would give us the most trouble would be Houston

spurster
05-06-2005, 08:29 AM
Spurs-Mavs would be fun if only because of the Pop-AJ matchup.

GrandeDavid
05-06-2005, 08:32 AM
Mouse, I would rather the Spurs face and defeat Seattle before concerning themselves with facing Phoenix. Neither Dallas nor Houston will get past them.

Pandaemonaeon
05-06-2005, 08:35 AM
Whoever makes it is fine with me. I would rather hate my enemy and Dallas would fit that bill nicely.

There's this saying from the new TNT hit The Closer that goes "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" and Vito Corleone means love the Mavs.

Dingle Barry
05-06-2005, 09:11 AM
That team we trotted out there sans Tim was not "us"

MadDog73
05-06-2005, 09:14 AM
I said I would rather face the Suns - nothing about being scared or fearing them. :rolleyes Have you ever taken a reading Comp Course? Guess not.

I agree. I think Houston would give the Spurs the most problems. Plus, T-Mac just scares the Hell outta me - more than Nash or Dirk, for sure!

So let the Mavs and Suns play to game 7! Hopefully, Spurs will wrap up the Sonics in 5.

Ginofan
05-06-2005, 09:15 AM
I really have no preference we can beat both the Mavs and the Suns...With Denver behind us and Seattle up next, I think our toughest days are at hand...not in the future.

Smackie Chan
05-06-2005, 09:31 AM
man did I jinx the Mavs? Talking about round II and we are still in round one?

http://www.thetrolls.com/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_loser.gif

love how mouse finally shows up once dallas is back on top.

Pssssst go to page 20 and work your way back, I never gave up on my Mighty Mavericks.
I just stop coming here so I don't have to read The Writer and GoSurs21 telling me to get lost ,and to go suck on something 24/7

maybe you need to read this, and check out the date, looks like I have more faith then many who live in Dallas Themselves...

http://www.thetrolls.com/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_gayfight.gif

http://www.mavtalk.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=004602

wildbill2u
05-06-2005, 09:45 AM
I know for a fact, you want no part of the Mighty Mighty Mavs, be honest, and say who you rather face?

I'd rarther play Phoienix because they had the best regular season record and you want to beat the best to be champion--not some team that might get lucky in a series.

Supergirl
05-06-2005, 10:58 AM
I'd rather play Phoenix because we'd demolish them, because as soon as you shut down Nash they're lost, and we've shown how easy it is for us to shut down Nash.

I'd rather play Dallas than Houston, because I think Houston is the better team, because Dallas still doesn't have the discipline to play D throughout a 7 game series.

Against Houston the answer for the Spurs is to outrun 'em. They're too old and slow to keep up, except for McGrady, and Bowen and Manu shut him down pretty well.

Against PHoenix is the answer is to slow it down and make them play half court, which SPurs can do better than anyone. This is how they beat the Nuggets.

Against Dallas it's a balance - Timmy will have to shut Dirk down, and Bowen and Manu and Parker will have to all play good D on Finley, Terry, and Stackhouse. Rasho and Mohammed are both good on Dampier.

SPurs can beat all 3 teams with less difficulties than Detroit, who they may face in the finals.

The_Game
05-06-2005, 11:03 AM
demolish a 62 win team? get real, and it's funny how you think it is going to be so easy to shut down nash. and if you hadn't noticed the suns have two other all-stars and other good shooters. only one meeting between the suns and spurs have each team been healthly..you can't judge regular season records.

sure you can try and make phoenix play halfcourt basketball but they still play that well. they just run better

Obstructed_View
05-06-2005, 11:16 AM
demolish a 62 win team? get real, and it's funny how you think it is going to be so easy to shut down nash. and if you hadn't noticed the suns have two other all-stars and other good shooters. only one meeting between the suns and spurs have each team been healthly..you can't judge regular season records.

sure you can try and make phoenix play halfcourt basketball but they still play that well. they just run better

This is a confusing post. First you use the fact that they won 62 games to defend them, and then you say not to judge regular season records when the Spurs demolished them in the only game where both teams were healthy. The Spurs just stopped the Nuggets' fast break, which was the number one fast break in the league. The Spurs handled Nash two years ago, and now Nash is two years older. The Suns have good shooters, and that might win them a game or two, but it won't win them four.

SirChaz
05-06-2005, 11:56 AM
This is a confusing post. First you use the fact that they won 62 games to defend them, and then you say not to judge regular season records when the Spurs demolished them in the only game where both teams were healthy. The Spurs just stopped the Nuggets' fast break, which was the number one fast break in the league. The Spurs handled Nash two years ago, and now Nash is two years older. The Suns have good shooters, and that might win them a game or two, but it won't win them four.

How do the Nuggets have the "best fastbreak in the league"?

Maybe last year.

After watching the Suns I saw so many missed opportunities by the Nuggets in that series. The Nuggets don't run like the Suns do and they do not space the floor by shooting threes.

To stop Nash you have to give something up. What ever that something is, on the Suns it will hurt you. They don't play anyone that can't shoot (besides Hunter who never leaves the paint).

I sure hope the Spurs players are as over-confident as some of you seem to be based on a game in December.

GL against Seattle. We should worry about the WCF after the next series is over. Or maybe just wait until at least the 2nd round matchups are complete. ;)

The_Game
05-06-2005, 12:08 PM

I was wrong saying that match-ups as in that one match-up the suns didn't have jim jackson or that walta guy.

please don't compare the nuggets fastbreak to the suns. yes the spurs stopped the nuggets fast break but the suns not only run alot better than the nuggets they are a much better shooting team and can win in the halfcourt set. spurs can not guard amare inside..he owns the spurs so thats the real difference between this suns team and past nash led teams. the spurs still have many flaws that need to be tuned until they face the suns.

Obstructed_View
05-06-2005, 12:17 PM
How do the Nuggets have the "best fastbreak in the league"?
Statistically the Nuggets had the number 1 fast break in the league, meaning they scored the most fast break points per game. Don't put things in quotes that I didn't say.

After watching the Suns I saw so many missed opportunities by the Nuggets in that series. The Nuggets don't run like the Suns do and they do not space the floor by shooting threes.
I presume you meant to say Spurs instead of Suns. The Spurs won by an average of almost 15 points per game. That's a load of missed opportunities.

To stop Nash you have to give something up. What ever that something is, on the Suns it will hurt you. They don't play anyone that can't shoot (besides Hunter who never leaves the paint).
To stop Nash the Spurs need their point guards, and nobody else. They aren't going to double team the ball and get out of position like the Grizzlies did on every single possession. Tony Parker and Beno Udrih just finished covering two point guards who are faster than Nash, and they will both exploit him on the other end.

I sure hope the Spurs players are as over-confident as some of you seem to be based on a game in December.You'd better pray they are, because it's the only chance the Suns have if they make it that far.

We should worry about the WCF after the next series is over. Or maybe just wait until at least the 2nd round matchups are complete. ;)
I agree. We'll all feel pretty foolish if it ends up Sonics Rockettes. but this was the topic of discussion, and it's too much fun not to discuss.

mouse
05-06-2005, 12:17 PM
You guys have a nice little discussion going on thanks for the keeping me from sleeping during the boring Jim Rome smack off on the radio,

RACK the Mavericks

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/Mavs-Mouse.jpg

MadDog73
05-06-2005, 12:23 PM
Good Luck to the Mavs... I think they will win tomorrow.

UNLESS T-Mac goes off again...

SirChaz
05-06-2005, 12:26 PM
Statistically the Nuggets had the number 1 fast break in the league, meaning they scored the most fast break points per game. Don't put things in quotes that I didn't say.

I am interested to see those numbers. The Nuggets don't run as well as the Suns.

I presume you meant to say Spurs instead of Suns. The Spurs won by an average of almost 15 points per game. That's a load of missed opportunities.

No, I meant compared to the Suns the Nuggets FB sucked. Bad spacing, horrible passing, and they don't shoot threes.
Sorry I wasn't clear

To stop Nash the Spurs need their point guards, and nobody else. They aren't going to double team the ball and get out of position like the Grizzlies did on every single possession. Tony Parker and Beno Udrih just finished covering two point guards who are faster than Nash, and they will both exploit him on the other end.

Sure did a job on Boykins and Miller. :|

You'd better pray they are, because it's the only chance the Suns have if they make it that far.

You are right the Suns are a pushover. They don't have a chance. :lol

I agree. We'll all feel pretty foolish if it ends up Sonics Rockettes. but this was the topic of discussion, and it's too much fun not to discuss.

2nd round action should be interesting to watch.

Go Suns.

SouthernFried
05-06-2005, 12:30 PM
Nash is a good point guard, and I love watching him play. Smart, keeps his dribble, always looking for others, etc.

However, Nash is easily stopped. Just stay with him.

He's not an explosive player, or someone who can create his own shots. If you stay with him, he will not be an issue. He will get points if someone blows an assignment, or he gets loose. He can hit an open jumper as well as anyone, and can make a driving layup if someone blows a defense. He is extremely good at exploiting defensive weaknesses, and he'll dribble around till he sees one.

The key is not giving him one to exploit.

I'd love to see Avery go as far as meeting us tho :)

Supergirl
05-06-2005, 04:57 PM
Parker outplayed Nash each time they met this season. Nash can't keep up with him, and Parker defends him well.

SirChaz
05-06-2005, 05:23 PM
Parker outplayed Nash each time they met this season. Nash can't keep up with him, and Parker defends him well.

Every time huh?

January 21, 2005
Spurs @ Suns.
Steve Nash. 16 pts, 6-13 FG, 2-3 3FG, 2-2 FT, 2 reb, 13 assist, 7 TO 1stl
Tony Parker. 2pts, 1-9 FG, 0-2, 3FG, 0-0 FT, 1 reb, 5 ast, 4 TO, 2 stl

Obstructed_View
05-06-2005, 05:35 PM
Yeah, that's wrong, it was Beno Udrih that closed out the OT game. He outplayed Nash, but it doesn't show up on the stat sheet, probably because Manu was handling the ball so much.

nickbroken
05-06-2005, 05:39 PM

My post wasn't directed at you :rolleyes , I was speaking in general about not being afraid of the Suns.About how I don't think they match up with the Spurs at all.

Horry For 3!
05-06-2005, 05:43 PM
Well it doesn't really matter who we face, the Spurs can beat anyone. We just need to concentrate on the Sonics series then after that we will get ready for our next opponent.

mouse
05-06-2005, 07:09 PM
Good Luck to the Mavs... I think they will win tomorrow.

UNLESS T-Mac goes off again...

That might be the post of the hour, It seems like the only time the Rocket's win? is when T mac is hot, And the Only time the Mavericks win?

is when T Mac is not hot. watching the mavericks play is like betting on the roulette wheel in Vegas, You have a 50 50 chance to win, or lose.

you can bet Black, or Red. Dirk,or T Mac. At least when the Spurs lose it's a team loss. Duncan,Pop , Manu, Parker,........not like Dallas/Wolves/lakers

they lose on one player.

So I have no choice, I can only be 50% on life so I make sure I am only 50% Drunk right now, as I post from the HalfWay house I stay at.

That was a play on the 50%...

Why else would everyone stay quite about Saturday's game? No one has any balls.No one wants to be like Jason on the ticket that said "AJ is not a playoff coach," He picked the Rockets to win just on that. And yet he says nothing after game 3 and 4 ? when the Mavs win? Folks this is a man who told folks on live radio to see a San Antonio hockey team play at the SBC on the same Saturday the Spurs are playing? Why would anyone want to be like DUFF who said he loves to see AJ and the mavs Meltdown because they are down by 6 points in the 3rd quarter?

Mavs come back and win big, DUFF drinks his last bottle of Zima he had saved in his basment for his GED party he had planned for next year.

I still don't hear from him............Folks like him and jason?

they have no idea who will win. They are waiting till after the game to say "I knew so and so would win" Not me. I will tell you now. it will be the ............

Mighty Mighty Dallas Maaaaaaaaaaaaaavericks,

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/mouse-fiction.jpg

jalbre6
05-06-2005, 07:13 PM
No one wants to be like Jason on the ticket that said "AJ is not a playoff coach,"

How the fuck does anyone know if AJ is a playoff coach or not? This is his first trip wearing the big boy suit, after all.

Jules Winnfield
05-06-2005, 07:27 PM
http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/mouse-fiction.jpg

Sheeyit Neegroo, dats all you had ta say!

mouse
05-06-2005, 07:40 PM
How the fuck does anyone know if AJ is a playoff coach or not? This is his first trip wearing the big boy suit, after all.

Phil Jackson and Pop never came back from being down 0-2 to the Rockets with McGrady and Yao in their first playoff season either. But look at them now. The Bottom-line Jason put his foot in his mouth kida like your doing now.

Thanks to AJ they came back to win 3 straight. Unlike the spurs who got swept by the lakers. so don't try and kiss jason's ass just cuz you want a free Ticket cap to wear at your next red neck Bar B Q with your friends,

Unlike you? I Can still watch NASCAR and still have my own teeth.

It's called eating crow , something no one in this town knows how to do...
http://www.thetrolls.com/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_worthlesswithoutpics.gif

The Spurs nightmare will only get worst after round two if they get past the Super Sonics they still have to face da..........

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/nba/dallas/Mavsscript.gif

milkyway21
05-06-2005, 07:42 PM
i don't want the Mavs to win.

Reason:Cuban. BUT;

if Yao play like shit again and Dirk will upgrade his 22%FG the other day, i think you got the edge on this one, Mouse.

Dre_7
05-06-2005, 07:43 PM
Phil Jackson and Pop never came back from being down 0-2 to the Rockets with McGrady and Yao in their first playoff season either.

Niether has AJ. If they lose game 7, it will all have been for nothing. A loss is a loss.

BTW, where the heck is Dirk. Think he is gonna play sometime in this series?

Victor Newman
05-06-2005, 07:47 PM
Niether has AJ. If they lose game 7, it will all have been for nothing. A loss is a loss.

This is the kind of person who would never work for me at NEWMAN enterprises.

Banjo Boy
05-06-2005, 08:00 PM
looks like the Spurs are very scared no matter who they face....

Funny thing about band wagon fans they can never fully support their team, until a win. they show up at the airport only after they beat the Nuggets. :lmao

my sister is my aunt, and I am smarter than you....

Dre_7
05-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Dude, Im no bandwaggon fan. I supported the Spurs through thick and thin. Been a Spurs fan since I've been an NBA fan. I always fully support SA!

Al Sharpton
05-06-2005, 08:11 PM
Do you remember Johnny Bottom-line?

Dre_7
05-06-2005, 08:12 PM
Huh?

Troll
05-06-2005, 08:26 PM
Huh?

http://www.thetrolls.com/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_busted.gif

Dre_7
05-06-2005, 08:36 PM
Enlighten me, please.

Dre_7
05-06-2005, 08:41 PM
BTW, I live in Wisconsin, so if its some kinda "local" thing, I wouldnt know. But I have been a Spurs fan since age 10! Only NBA team I was(am) ever a fan of.

Dre_7
05-06-2005, 08:42 PM
Well, maybe a lil older then 10. Hard to member that far back. lol

Troll
05-07-2005, 10:44 PM
^RACK^ hey look at the score of tonights game are you Sure you want a part of the Mighty Mighty Mavs?

mouse
05-07-2005, 11:24 PM
Rockets down by 30 with 2 minutes left? I don't think you guys want any part of the Mavericks.
Just let the Sonics do to you what we did to the Rockets

http://webpages.charter.net/gline/gonefishin.jpg

MadDog73
05-08-2005, 12:12 AM
Rockets down by 30 with 2 minutes left? I don't think you guys want any part of the Mavericks.
Just let the Sonics do to you what we did to the Rockets

http://webpages.charter.net/gline/gonefishin.jpg

:lol Awesome pic.

Hey, I predicted a Spurs / Mavs WCF when this thing started and I ain't gonna back off now.

Congrats to the Mavs, they deserve it. (Even though it seems that the Rockets and T-Mac have become first round chokers...)

I have no doubt they Mavs will beat the Suns.

As for the Spurs being scared of the Mavs, it'll be a great series, perhaps tougher than the 2003 one. But until the Mavs beat the Spurs in the post-season - you can't say shit! :D

mouse
05-08-2005, 12:21 AM

Pssssst! you might want use the edit icon :lmao

you have a point . I hope things change for Dirk when we face the Suns.

Kori Ellis
05-08-2005, 12:23 AM
To Dirk's defense, he's been sick for the last week. Hopefully he gets well for the next series.

mouse
05-08-2005, 12:30 AM
Ok now what's T Mac's excuse ? :lmao

Charlie
05-08-2005, 12:32 AM
After tonight's waxing of the Rockets? you would have to be an idiot to say the Mavs

5PUR5
05-08-2005, 01:07 AM
Damn, Houston lose to Dallas in game 7 by 40 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, The most a team ever lost by in a game 7. So its Suns and Mavs, I think Suns are going to beat Dallas because no one is strong enough on Dallas to gaurd Amare. After we beat Seatle in either game 5 or 6 it would be great to see a series of Spurs and Suns. Oh yea I would like to add, [B] you can't become a Spurs fan just because your team loss in the playoffs.

5PUR5
05-08-2005, 01:17 AM
PACERS VS DETRIOT!! I wanna see another fight. Jermaine O'neal has been working on that left hook. :spin :nope

Obstructed_View
05-08-2005, 01:59 AM
After tonight's waxing of the Rockets? you would have to be an idiot to say the Mavs
Why is that? I don't know about other fans, but I want to see the Spurs face teams at their absolute best, and to win by being the best team.

And let's be realistic. The Mavericks played seven games in a row against the Rockettes and managed to actually win the last one. The others were as much a matter of two Houston chokes and one really terrible call as the Mavs showing up for a big game. I love how Mavericks fans' confidence is so dependent upon the teams most recent performance. There's a lot of crowing after a win but they don't show up anywhere when they are down 0-2. It's like the Cowboys fans every Monday morning up here. If they win, they are going to the Super Bowl, if they lose, they need to just give up on the season and rebuild for next year.

mouse
05-12-2005, 12:55 AM
Don't sweat it brah, after tonight? it looks like you don't have a choice anymore.

Obstructed_View
05-12-2005, 01:40 AM
After tonight I can say with absolute confidence that both teams are equally beatable. It was hard to tell because the Mavs made the Suns look so incredible in game 1. The Spurs will beat either of those teams in no more than five games.

nkdlunch
05-12-2005, 09:37 AM
If I wanted Spurs to win easy: Suns, if I wanted them to win the hard way: Dallas