PDA

View Full Version : A Call to Arms - Do You Still Believe?

eyeh8u
04-15-2010, 11:24 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen we are gathered here UNITED, with 1 goal, one purpose in mind. Although we are all different, one similarity we binds us, that is the colors we bare, for make no mistake, we are not yellow, purple, blue, or orange, we are the Marvelously Monochromatic Silver and Black. And now the time has come to rise up again and show the rest of the league what we are made of. They have doubted us before, HELL some of us doubted ourselves, they called us slow, and they called us old, brittle and broken. They said our time had past, we were no longer a player in the tournament, and that we should be thankful just to be here. Oh but how quickly they forget, the foundation is still sound, the architects of titles past are still here, sure we are a little bit older, but any good foundation can stand the test of time. We might not have the flash that draws proletariat, but I say FUCK the proletariat, fuck them and their foam finger wearing, beer chugging, colonel sanders lookalike-ing, western conference title banner hanging, hasslehoff loving sons a bitches. So I beseech you, my citizenry, do NOT let the Connecticutian Siren hypnotize you with her song, the title is ours for the taking, OURS if we want it bad enough, and we must have it By All Means Necessary.

But the road will not be an easy one, Like Moses we must spend a long time away from our home. Like Dante we will travel a perilous path. Like Odysseus our journey is ever changing. Like Heracles we will face the three headed monster Cerberus, the opposing team, the league, and the referees. And just as they all had, we will come out Victorious.

16 my community, 16 labours and the el dorado is ours. 15 soldiers lead my General Gregory of the Hoosier state, and Captain Timothy of the Isle of the Virgins, will go into battle on Saturday, and we will not stop until the golden sphere is OURs. Ladies and Gentlemen our fate is in our own hands, now I ask you.

Do you believe?

Big P
04-15-2010, 11:25 PM
lol wut?

5in10
04-15-2010, 11:32 PM
I thinks its supposed to be epic...GO SPURS!:flag:

Avitus1
04-15-2010, 11:34 PM
Always!

Udokafan05
04-15-2010, 11:45 PM
Never stopped believing.

spurs_philippines
04-16-2010, 12:04 AM
ladies and gentlemen we are gathered here united, with 1 goal, one purpose in mind. Although we are all different, one similarity we binds us, that is the colors we bare, for make no mistake, we are not yellow, purple, blue, or orange, we are the marvelously monochromatic silver and black. And now the time has come to rise up again and show the rest of the league what we are made of. They have doubted us before, hell some of us doubted ourselves, they called us slow, and they called us old, brittle and broken. They said our time had past, we were no longer a player in the tournament, and that we should be thankful just to be here. Oh but how quickly they forget, the foundation is still sound, the architects of titles past are still here, sure we are a little bit older, but any good foundation can stand the test of time. We might not have the flash that draws proletariat, but i say fuck the proletariat, fuck them and their foam finger wearing, beer chugging, colonel sanders lookalike-ing, western conference title banner hanging, hasslehoff loving sons a bitches. So i beseech you, my citizenry, do not let the connecticutian siren hypnotize you with her song, the title is ours for the taking, ours if we want it bad enough, and we must have it by all means necessary.

but the road will not be an easy one, like moses we must spend a long time away from our home. Like dante we will travel a perilous path. Like odysseus our journey is ever changing. Like heracles we will face the three headed monster cerberus, the opposing team, the league, and the referees. And just as they all had, we will come out victorious.

16 my community, 16 labours and the el dorado is ours. 15 soldiers lead my general gregory of the hoosier state, and captain timothy of the isle of the virgins, will go into battle on saturday, and we will not stop until the golden sphere is ours. Ladies and gentlemen our fate is in our own hands, now i ask you.

do you believe?

we believe!!!! Amen

barbacoataco
04-16-2010, 12:21 AM
I believe.

BillMc
04-16-2010, 12:23 AM
I always believe!!!!

wijayas
04-16-2010, 01:46 AM
I believe.
The Mavs are in for a big surprise.

Interrohater
04-16-2010, 02:01 AM
I believe. The NBA is in for a big surprise.

Man In Black
04-16-2010, 02:10 AM
Works for me!

Cry Havoc
04-16-2010, 03:21 AM
I believe.

ThaiFanofSpurs
04-16-2010, 04:23 AM
I believe. Go Spurs Go...

pookenstein
04-16-2010, 04:28 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen we are gathered here UNITED, with 1 goal, one purpose in mind. Although we are all different, one similarity we binds us, that is the colors we bare, for make no mistake, we are not yellow, purple, blue, or orange, we are the Marvelously Monochromatic Silver and Black. And now the time has come to rise up again and show the rest of the league what we are made of. They have doubted us before, HELL some of us doubted ourselves, they called us slow, and they called us old, brittle and broken. They said our time had past, we were no longer a player in the tournament, and that we should be thankful just to be here. Oh but how quickly they forget, the foundation is still sound, the architects of titles past are still here, sure we are a little bit older, but any good foundation can stand the test of time. We might not have the flash that draws proletariat, but I say FUCK the proletariat, fuck them and their foam finger wearing, beer chugging, colonel sanders lookalike-ing, western conference title banner hanging, hasslehoff loving sons a bitches. So I beseech you, my citizenry, do NOT let the Connecticutian Siren hypnotize you with her song, the title is ours for the taking, OURS if we want it bad enough, and we must have it By All Means Necessary.

But the road will not be an easy one, Like Moses we must spend a long time away from our home. Like Dante we will travel a perilous path. Like Odysseus our journey is ever changing. Like Heracles we will face the three headed monster Cerberus, the opposing team, the league, and the referees. And just as they all had, we will come out Victorious.

16 my community, 16 labours and the el dorado is ours. 15 soldiers lead my General Gregory of the Hoosier state, and Captain Timothy of the Isle of the Virgins, will go into battle on Saturday, and we will not stop until the golden sphere is OURs. Ladies and Gentlemen our fate is in our own hands, now I ask you.

Do you believe?

Great job! I believe! :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2:

DesignatedT
04-16-2010, 05:08 AM
believe. always.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-16-2010, 05:48 AM
See, now, I'm an ultra-rational muthafucka and that means I'm all about evidence and logic. This 'believe' shit comes hard to me these days. But what I do know is that the West is a raffle, so I give us a hope.

If I had to assess our chances I'd say 8%, 12.5-1. That's up from 0%, 0-1, 6 weeks ago.

Whatever happens I'm enjoying the ride. Hell, I'll enjoy the ride of every Spurs season until the day I die because, win or lose, it's about the journey. :toast :smokin

Supreme_Being
04-16-2010, 05:53 AM
I believe.

I can fly.

LoneStarState'sPride
04-16-2010, 09:04 AM
Been believing since I was 3, and don't plan on stopping now!

GO SPURS GO!

bdictjames
04-16-2010, 09:44 AM
I believe.

With Manu, Tim, and Tony, all things are possible (basketball-related)

tlongII
04-16-2010, 10:00 AM
I'll be rooting for the Spurs in the 1st round and I assume Spurs' fans will be rooting for the Blazers as well. Hopefully we'll see other in Round 2. :toast

nkdlunch
04-16-2010, 10:01 AM
if Manu still beleives, I do too.

LoneStarState'sPride
04-16-2010, 10:07 AM
I'll be rooting for the Spurs in the 1st round and I assume Spurs' fans will be rooting for the Blazers as well. Hopefully we'll see other in Round 2. :toast

I can get behind that! :toast

eyeh8u
04-17-2010, 03:59 PM
who got my references ?

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-17-2010, 04:28 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151142&highlight=commander

SpursNextRomanEmpire
04-17-2010, 04:28 PM
I have believed all season tbh

scottspurs
04-17-2010, 04:31 PM
As long as Duncan keeps running out that tunnel I BELIEVE. GO SPURS GO.

Spursmania
04-17-2010, 04:31 PM
I still believe:flag:

VBM
04-17-2010, 04:41 PM
I don't believe....

http://static.mediamatic.nl/f/rqtq/image/570-650-407.jpg
:lobt2:

ecksrobecks
04-17-2010, 11:09 PM
they think a 7 seed can win the nba championship!

http://www.tricitypsychology.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/laughing-and-pointing.jpg

NewJerSpur
04-17-2010, 11:15 PM
Last year I felt uneasy going into the series, this year I feel pretty good, especially given that the Mavs traded Howard to Washington and he's generally been tough for us to defend. The spurs are healthier than they've been the last 2 playoff runs and the newbs are starting to get comfortable within their roles.....I believe.

Biggems
04-17-2010, 11:15 PM
We believe in Rocket Pride.......oops sorry, this isnt HS football....

Spurs in 7. GO SPURS GO

spurtech09
04-17-2010, 11:21 PM
yes I believe....go spurs

Marcus Bryant
04-17-2010, 11:24 PM
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc7/magyx72/SpursvsHeat11-7-07Spurswin9.jpg

MateoNeygro
04-17-2010, 11:26 PM
I believe. GO SPURS GO.