PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Want To See This Finals?

LnGrrrR
04-16-2010, 03:26 AM
Not what do you think will happen, but what would you like to see?

For purposes of the list, we'll automatically assume "Your team getting the championship" is on there.

Lebron putting up a triple/double

Durant putting up 30 on back-to-back nights

Someone other than Kobe or Gasol being the hero for the Lakers

The Suns getting to the second round at least

Nash having fun out there

Nowitzki beasting and being fearless

Dwight Howard doing something more than feeding off rebounds for his pts

The Magic transforming into a team that doesn't rely on 3's

Better yet, the Bobcats beating them

The Celtics not needing respirators and iron lungs on the court

The Lakers not repeating (yes, I'm a hater)

A game 7 between either of these possible matchups... Suns/Lakers, Spurs/Mavs, Spurs/Suns

Bad blood get generated somewhere along the way, a la Bulls/Celtics in 07

RsxPiimp
04-16-2010, 10:07 AM
Id like to see Manu win Finals MVP against the King and his Cavaliers. If not, I would'nt mind Nash winning an NBA title this year.

nkdlunch
04-16-2010, 10:10 AM
Anybody but LA

Bukefal
04-16-2010, 10:18 AM
Of course I want to see the Spurs in the finals. That's hard and if not, I just want to see nice basketball being played.

Muser
04-16-2010, 10:24 AM
Spurs or Mavs winning.

clambake
04-16-2010, 10:27 AM
i would like to see brenda and erika become spokespersons for vagisil.

in2deep
04-16-2010, 10:28 AM
:lol

Cane
04-16-2010, 10:30 AM
Suns vs Orlando if the Spurs don't make it.

Amar'e vs Howard; two of the best bigs in the game right now playing in 3 point happy systems. Probably be an interesting one to watch.

gm5k
04-16-2010, 10:32 AM
If it couldn't be the Spurs, I'd like to see Nash deny the Cavs a ship. unlikely, but it'd be awesome.

supervietnamlakers
04-16-2010, 10:38 AM
i like kobe to win another mvp in finals vs lecrab james and fat old and stupid shaq :toast

Donkeybong
04-16-2010, 10:54 AM
i would like to see a game in the finals where kobe hits a gaming winning shot at the buzzer.

boston.balla
04-16-2010, 11:15 AM
lebron averaging 40/10/10 on 50% and haters saying why he can't be compared with kobe/jordan career wise cause of titles and that it's no big deal cause he has 5 all stars.

kg playing like a true motherfucker as in anchoring a defense. just for a round and i'll be glad.

okc beastin on lakers ass (even if they lose the series due to close games and laker calls) and phil whining about not getting enough of those calls

gasol putting up huge numbers vs okc whith kobe shooting in the high 30s and luva-like fans saying kobe carried the team.

dwight being outplayed by shaq by making quick dumb fouls

the thuggets getting back in playoff spirit and raping a random team a la 121-63

brandon roy making a comeback and killing the suns

timmy playing like 2007 and drillin gasol a new one and gasol saying he is tough OR another mavs denver physical series

bynum making a comeback for the wcf and receiving all the hype yet still having absolutely no impact

tlong on suicide watch (lol @ suns vs blazers thread were someone says tlong is a reason for which blazers will lose along with lack of depth, defense per pos and other bball related stats)

a blazers lakers game .. this board would just implode :lmao

a spurs-mavs series that has many overtimes and goes 7 games (like bulls-celts last year) .. to be sure that the board does surely implode :lol

100 dirk vs manu threads to go along with the former.

a fucking BRAWL .. things getting ugly .. physical play and utter hate. For God's sake we don't have a serious rivalry anymore. No more pussy/dirty play i want real bad blood.

denver utah to go 7 ugly games.

i want a close 7-game series in july. Bad blood if possible. Ex: nuggets vs magic ex2: cavs vs lakers with the following lineups: (delonte, lebron, hickson, shaq, powe) vs (fisher, kobe, artest, odom, mbenga)

stern to fall of a cliff next season.

Thunder Dan
04-16-2010, 11:17 AM
I want the Cavs to face the Mavs, so Lebron can get some rest for the summer

sonic21
04-16-2010, 11:19 AM
Spurs winning

else Mavs or Bobcats winning

LnGrrrR
04-16-2010, 06:02 PM
Dang, bostonguy, we want the same playoffs :)

Basketballgirl25
04-16-2010, 06:15 PM
I want to see either Magic or Spurs winning and if not them Cavs playing Mavs and winning in 4

HarlemHeat37
04-16-2010, 06:51 PM
Other than Spurs..

-Orlando winning the title(my preference if the Spurs don't win, so Vince could get in the HOF)..
-Lakers losing..
-If the Lakers win(unlikely), Gasol winning Finals MVP and getting the appreciation he deserves from Laker fans..
-If Orlando doesn't win, then I'd like to see The King win..

blkroadrunners
04-16-2010, 06:55 PM
I want to see the Spurs in finals winning it all. If not then, I'd at least want to see a competitive 7-game series.

Come_On_Now
04-16-2010, 06:59 PM
Want Mavs to kick the shit out of the Fakers. If Spurs beat us then I'm all for Timmy winning his 5th. LOB is coming back to Texas one way or another.

ChrisRichards
04-16-2010, 07:32 PM
Id love to see the Lakers lose against Denver. I would like to see JR Smith average more points than Kobe in that series too.

Id like the Cavs to win the title with Lebron averaging a triple dub in the series

Id like to see Miami take the Celtics to 7 games with Wade ending the series with a buzzer beater.

The Cougar
04-16-2010, 08:49 PM
no kobe or lebron
fuck you nike
fuck you stern
and fuck you espn, you frontrunning, hype machine crappy coverage, piece of shit network

baseline bum
04-16-2010, 08:56 PM
Um, I'd like to see the Spurs and Bobcats in the Finals.

Frenzy
04-16-2010, 09:04 PM
no seeds 1-4 making it to the finals.

kamikazi_player
04-16-2010, 09:04 PM
I'd like to see Amare to dominate and show us why he's worth the max contract.
If the Spurs are out, I would like to see the Suns win a championship.

I'd like to see if Orlando faces the Lakers in the finals, Dwight Howard shits all over Bynum when the face each other.

I'd like to see Shaq win another ring if the Cavs go to the finals and beat any west team besides the Spurs.

pauls931
04-17-2010, 06:57 AM
Suns/Magic LOL, but it will be LA/Cleveland.

I don't want to see Shaq win another ring. Kobe was a major contributor for all his rings and Shaq right now is a non-factor and essentially leeching his way to a title if the Cavs win.

Ashy Larry
04-17-2010, 11:43 AM
Lakers run off 16 straight wins ........

jdev82
04-17-2010, 02:00 PM
fights.

Basketballgirl25
04-17-2010, 02:43 PM
fights.

fights would be good, I want to see Spurs and Mavs fight maybe some player on the players punch bloodly up Dirk a little bit and a player on the Mavs bloody up one of Spurs player would be sweet.

Fpoonsie
04-17-2010, 03:28 PM
If the Spurs can't find some way to make it there, my next choice would be ORL takin' it all.

In the end, though, anyone but the Cavs or Lakers.

tlongII
04-17-2010, 04:16 PM
I want to see the Blazers sweep the Lakers in the WCF.

SpursFanFirst
04-17-2010, 04:24 PM
Cleveland and LA getting knocked out. I can't stand Kobe or LeBron. :vomit:

DAF86
04-17-2010, 04:38 PM
Other than the Spurs winning it all, I'd like to see an epic Lebron/Kobe showdown with James coming on top.

silverblk mystix
04-17-2010, 04:38 PM
The Spurs eliminating the lakers...kobe and fish cry again...

spurs vs charlotte in the finals...

7 game epic finals...

spurs 2010 champs....again

TampaDude
04-18-2010, 10:54 AM
Anybody but LA

^ this

JoeTait75
04-18-2010, 10:58 AM
Lake Show, Lake Show, Lake Show. Denver, Dallas and possibly Utah and San Antonio are tougher match-ups than them for the Cavaliers.

SPURSCHAMP
04-18-2010, 01:13 PM
Spurs vs. Toronto Finals

Smooth Criminal
04-18-2010, 01:32 PM
Not what do you think will happen, but what would you like to see?

For purposes of the list, we'll automatically assume "Your team getting the championship" is on there.

Lebron putting up a triple/double

Durant putting up 30 on back-to-back nights

Someone other than Kobe or Gasol being the hero for the Lakers
-Derek Fisher says whatup

The Suns getting to the second round at least

Nash having fun out there

Nowitzki beasting and being fearless

Dwight Howard doing something more than feeding off rebounds for his pts

The Magic transforming into a team that doesn't rely on 3's

Better yet, the Bobcats beating them

The Celtics not needing respirators and iron lungs on the court

The Lakers not repeating (yes, I'm a hater)

A game 7 between either of these possible matchups... Suns/Lakers, Spurs/Mavs, Spurs/Suns

Bad blood get generated somewhere along the way, a la Bulls/Celtics in 07