PDA

View Full Version : Lebron responds to Noah's comment

D2Procon
04-16-2010, 07:57 AM
-Joakim Noah
Everybody thinks we're going to get our ass whipped. And you know what, we're going to try to shock the world. That's what we're going to try to do. That's pretty cool, I think.

-Lebron James
"We're ready for the challenge," James said. "I think [Joakim] Noah's a really good player. He's a really good talent. But, you know, he asked for us a couple weeks ago and he got us. So we're ready. It's a different monster they're going to be playing against on Saturday."

-Shaq
"Joakim who? Oh you mean that one ugly guy from the Bulls. He has how many titles? People who haven't achieved anything should not be talking smack. Thats all I have to say

Thunder Dan
04-16-2010, 07:58 AM
Noah is a douche bag.

gm5k
04-16-2010, 08:00 AM
that Shaq quote is real? does he really have to call him ugly? juvenile shit :rolleyes

i guess his quote applies to LBJ, too. he's talking "smack" and has no titles either :downspin:

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-16-2010, 08:08 AM
I might have thought that after finally realizing that he's just a role player now that Shaq would start talking like one but this really isn't a surprise. I don't think for a second that the Bulls are going to win the series but I think Noah is going to out perform Shaq by a good margin.

Get angry Shaq! That's when you win championships, right?

ETA: On what planet is a heavy underdog saying they'll try to shock the world "talking smack." Is he supposed to say, "We intend to roll over in as meek a way as possible, lest we offend anyone on the Cavaliers?" It'd be kind of refreshing to hear an 8 seed player say that for once, but still.

pauls931
04-16-2010, 08:09 AM
that Shaq quote is real? does he really have to call him ugly? juvenile shit :rolleyes

i guess his quote applies to LBJ, too. he's talking "smack" and has no titles either :downspin:

The first sentence sounds more like something Barkley would say. The second one could be any Spurs or Lakers fan on this board.

Muser
04-16-2010, 08:10 AM
Shaq - 4 rings faggot!

dirk4mvp
04-16-2010, 08:46 AM
The first sentence sounds more like something Barkley would say. The second one could be any Spurs or Lakers fan on this board.

:lol :lol

Halberto
04-16-2010, 08:47 AM
I don't see anything wrong with Noah's quote. Isn't that the attitude you're supposed to have?

it's me
04-16-2010, 09:05 AM
I don't see anything wrong with Noah's quote. Isn't that the attitude you're supposed to have?

+1 ....:lmao@ Lecrab James and Snack O' meal.

FalleNxWiZarDx
04-16-2010, 09:09 AM
haha, cant wait for this game

picc84
04-16-2010, 09:29 AM
Noah just being the excited kid he's supposed to be. Lebron just being the seasoned diplomat he's supposed to be.

Interesting that even among a 25 year old Lebron and 24 old Noah, Snaq still manages to be the most childish and immature.

gm5k
04-16-2010, 09:39 AM
I'm gonna be rooting for the Bulls, especially after these comments :toast I think it's easy to root for a guy like Noah. and Rose is ridiculous yet humble.

hopefully they can make a couple of the games respectable.

RsxPiimp
04-16-2010, 10:00 AM
Shaq is hilarious. ill miss this guy when he hangs up his sneakers for good.

Cane
04-16-2010, 10:05 AM
Shaq ftw.

D-Wade #3
04-16-2010, 10:15 AM
Shaq shouldn't call anyone ugly, considering the source

Bukefal
04-16-2010, 10:17 AM
I dont believe shaq actually said that. BS unless you provide some sources maybe?

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
04-16-2010, 10:20 AM

:rolleyes shaq can do as he pleases. go fuck yourself.

Shaq ftw.
:toast

Shaq shouldn't call anyone ugly, considering the source
you shouldnt be saying "considering the source" since you are the "man" who fantasizes about watching your wife suck his footlong black cock. you cuckold piece of shit.

gm5k
04-16-2010, 10:25 AM

you don't know me, i said nothing to you, and you told me to go fuck myself? :lol this forum is crazy...

in2deep
04-16-2010, 10:27 AM
you don't know me, i said nothing to you, and you told me to go fuck myself? :lol this forum is crazy...

yup. this forum is like those crazy barfights, where even an innocent bystander or a chick will get pummeled

RsxPiimp
04-16-2010, 10:28 AM
:lol

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
04-16-2010, 10:28 AM
i know that you spend your nights dreaming of JR Reid smashing out your wife's box.

gm5k
04-16-2010, 10:29 AM
i know that you spend your nights dreaming of JR Reid smashing out your wife's box.

:rollin

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
04-16-2010, 10:31 AM
http://tentonweb.com/coachjim/i/ttbellringer.gif

supervietnamlakers
04-16-2010, 10:33 AM
shaq is stupid. he very pride himself with a win title 5 yrs ago. loser :rollin

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
04-16-2010, 10:34 AM
shaq is stupid. he very pride himself with a win title 5 yrs ago. loser :rollin
yes. shaq is stupid because he "very pride himself."

go:bang:downspin::bang:downspin::bang:downspin:faw kkkkkk "you self"

supervietnamlakers
04-16-2010, 10:36 AM
yes. shaq is stupid because he "very pride himself."

go:bang:downspin::bang:downspin::bang:downspin:faw kkkkkk "you self"
english not my real language :rolleyes why are you mean to people here? what we did to you?

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
04-16-2010, 10:38 AM
english not my real language :rolleyes why are you mean to people here? what we did to you?
:wakeup

supervietnamlakers
04-16-2010, 10:39 AM
^ good. shut up and drink coffee, better.

D-Wade #3
04-16-2010, 10:41 AM

:toast

you shouldnt be saying "considering the source" since you are the "man" who fantasizes about watching your wife suck his footlong black cock. you cuckold piece of shit.

Another Mav fan trolling as a Spurs fan :lmao

picc84
04-16-2010, 10:43 AM
^ good. shut up and drink coffee, better.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
04-16-2010, 10:43 AM
Another Mav fan trolling as a Spurs fan :lmao
lol
miami
lol
will smith
lol
sporks
lol
roger mason
lol
english not my real language
lol
:lmao

L:flag:o:flag:L:flag:

admiralsnackbar
04-16-2010, 10:52 AM
Interesting that even among a 25 year old Lebron and 24 old Noah, Snaq still manages to be the most childish and immature.

That occurred to me, too.

Killakobe81
04-16-2010, 10:55 AM
Lebron just trying to pump up his team ...

They KNOW they should beat the Bulls in 5 games or less ...but the Cavs havent played a meaningful game in 2 weeks ...

smart move. Lebron.

As for the rest i agree with many on here Noah is supposed to believe they could shock the world ...to me getting to a game 7 in the first round this year ...after losig Gordon, Salmons and thomas would be a shock ...

Kamnik
04-16-2010, 10:59 AM

That is exactly what I thought.

On the other hand Shaq's response is simply childish and retarded.

ChrisRichards
04-16-2010, 10:59 AM
Great answer from the King. Not really a fan of Shaq. But I told y'all its going to be a great series.

it's me
04-16-2010, 11:17 AM
Great answer from the King. Not really a fan of Shaq. But I told y'all its going to be a great series.

:lmao WTF? and he has how many crowns???? espn is actually getting the job done.

boston.balla
04-16-2010, 11:23 AM

For once i agree with snaq. You just can't talk shit all year to guys like bron and shaq (even if he is now a joke). It's like me going at charles barkley and mocking him for me being able to outrun/outhustle him when his playing days are long gone.

It's not about attitude. Look at durant or timmy or even bron for good attitude. It's about not running your mouth when you are a nobody.

And to people saying noah will outplay shaq i doubt it. Shaq plays few minutes but in those minutes he is still a force. A brawl with noah and shaq would be nice: imagine shaq just putting the guy to ground then falling all over him due to being exhausted. :rollin

Bob Lanier
04-16-2010, 11:54 AM
Do you have any idea what an Agent Orange spill does to a man's pants? You can never get that shit out.

Death In June
04-16-2010, 11:58 AM
I don't see anything wrong with the Lebron/Noah exchange. That's just gamesmanship. Then Shaq had to bring it down to below retard level. Maybe people who can't form sentences correctly shouldn't be talking?

MiamiHeat
04-16-2010, 12:04 PM
this whole thing sounds exactly like 2007

the defending champions miami heat faced the bulls in the 1st round

and shaq was like

"Well, the Bulls asked for us, be careful what you wish for cause now here we come"

the heat got swept.

Brazil
04-16-2010, 12:08 PM
i don't see anything wrong with noah's quote. Isn't that the attitude you're supposed to have?

+1

XFactor
04-16-2010, 12:33 PM
For once i agree with snaq. You just can't talk shit all year to guys like bron and shaq (even if he is now a joke). It's like me going at charles barkley and mocking him for me being able to outrun/outhustle him when his playing days are long gone.

It's not about attitude. Look at durant or timmy or even bron for good attitude. It's about not running your mouth when you are a nobody.

And to people saying noah will outplay shaq i doubt it. Shaq plays few minutes but in those minutes he is still a force. A brawl with noah and shaq would be nice: imagine shaq just putting the guy to ground then falling all over him due to being exhausted. :rollin

Where in the quote do you see Noah talking shit?

Banzai
04-16-2010, 12:39 PM
http://tentonweb.com/coachjim/i/ttbellringer.gif

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/tumblr_kzyogtyQlt1qz7lkuo1_500.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4606)

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-16-2010, 12:44 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao

ChrisRichards
04-16-2010, 12:56 PM
this whole thing sounds exactly like 2007

the defending champions miami heat faced the bulls in the 1st round

and shaq was like

"Well, the Bulls asked for us, be careful what you wish for cause now here we come"

the heat got swept.
That Heat was a different team than the previous one that won a title. These Cavs are for real, no one is beating them.

MiamiHeat
04-16-2010, 01:19 PM
im not saying the cavs are gonna lose

just saying shaq sounds the same and he got owned last time he said it against the bulls

Höfner
04-16-2010, 01:21 PM
:lmao @ Shaq

TheMACHINE
04-16-2010, 01:22 PM
That Heat was a different team than the previous one that won a title. These Cavs are for real, no one is beating them.

im not saying the cavs are gonna lose

just saying shaq sounds the same and he got owned last time he said it against the bulls

how cute...you talking to yourself like that.

gaKNOW!blee
04-16-2010, 01:28 PM
nothin wrong with what lebron said...shaq's just being a dick tho

ChrisRichards
04-16-2010, 01:39 PM
How cute, you're obsessed with us.

bostonguy
04-16-2010, 01:46 PM
Snaq will be a non factor in this playoffs. Rose, Rajon, and Jameer will P/R his ass to death, therefore putting the Big Lazy on the bench.

If Shaq is a non-factor in the playoffs, the Cavs aren't winning it all. He has 2 rounds to get back in the flow of things. He has to be effective against Orlando or they arent going to the finals. They got Shaq specifically for Orlando in the East, and then the Lakers in the finals.

TheMACHINE
04-16-2010, 01:56 PM
How cute, you're obsessed with us.

am i obsessed with you more then you are obsessed with the lakers?

ChrisRichards
04-16-2010, 02:05 PM
You probably have a case with Orlando, but Boston?

himat
04-16-2010, 02:05 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

bostonguy
04-16-2010, 02:17 PM
You probably have a case with Orlando, but Boston?

ChrisRichards
04-16-2010, 02:28 PM
It's just one of those things. How come Frazier could get up for Ali but get the shit kicked out of him by Foreman, yet Ali destroyed Foreman. Some guys are motivated to beat certain guys, Boston has that going for them with the Cavs. We'll see soon enough.
I see the upset angle but I dont think the Celtics of this year can do it. They look spent. Just my observation on Boston this year. I would put my money on the Celtics if KG was healthy though.

djohn2oo8
04-16-2010, 02:42 PM
LeBron just needs to shut up and win rings

it's me
04-16-2010, 02:50 PM
If Shaq is a non-factor in the playoffs, the Cavs aren't winning it all. He has 2 rounds to get back in the flow of things. He has to be effective against Orlando or they arent going to the finals. They got Shaq specifically for Orlando in the East, and then the Lakers in the finals.

Bingo.

alamo50
04-16-2010, 03:08 PM
Shaq is hilarious. ill miss this guy when he hangs up his sneakers for good.

+1

But he'll be awesome in TNT OT replacing Kenny.

bostonguy
04-16-2010, 03:17 PM
Question? Are you still a Boston fan?

I bleed green dawg. I love the Celts still and I will never waver from that. I still watch the games but I know our run is over.

I supported them when they had those dismal seasons before the KG/Allen trade. I supported them as the Nets and Pacers made them their personal bitch in the playoffs.

I supported em when they got their opening day win in 98 against the defending champion bulls.

bostonguy
04-16-2010, 03:22 PM
Cavs are my mistress team. I used to hate em with a passion then I started betting money on them. That eventually got me into liking them when they weren't playing the Celts. Add to the fact they got Leon Powe (who was my favorite celt during his time here).

In the MLB my mistress team is the Dodgers cuz of Manny (my all time favorite red sox player).

gm5k
04-16-2010, 04:14 PM
Cavs are my mistress team. I used to hate em with a passion then I started betting money on them. That eventually got me into liking them when they weren't playing the Celts. Add to the fact they got Leon Powe (who was my favorite celt during his time here).

:lol betting can really change how you view a team.

The_Dude
04-16-2010, 05:13 PM
Any of you idiots who think Shaq actually said that need to be euthanized. Or sent to Mexico so you can die there.

ezau
04-16-2010, 09:44 PM
Well, they are not the favorites to win it all. Some odds makers don't even have them coming out of the East. LA is the odds on favorite. Honestly, and I'm not just hating here, I don't see them getting past Orlando or Boston. I just think those teams know that they can beat the Cavs. We've seen great regular season teams before. You mention Shaq, but unless Mo turns into to some type of clutch player overnight, they have no chance of coming out of the East.

I somehow agree with you. As much as the Cavs have dominated the regular season, the Magic have their number.

JoeTait75
04-16-2010, 10:26 PM
1.) No problem with what Noah said. He's a competitor, he should have that attitude.

2.) Someone needs to link Shaq's supposed comment. I don't believe he said a word of that.

3.) Orlando no longer has Cleveland's number. They have no answer for Antawn Jamison- at all. And The Vince Carter is a dirty slut. If they meet in the ECF the Cavaliers are going to win that series.

4.) L.A. had better hope Cleveland doesn't see them in the Finals. It won't be pretty. Cavaliers in six at the most.

ChrisRichards
04-16-2010, 10:52 PM
1.) No problem with what Noah said. He's a competitor, he should have that attitude.

2.) Someone needs to link Shaq's supposed comment. I don't believe he said a word of that.

3.) Orlando no longer has Cleveland's number. They have no answer for Antawn Jamison- at all. And The Vince Carter is a dirty slut. If they meet in the ECF the Cavaliers are going to win that series.

4.) L.A. had better hope Cleveland doesn't see them in the Finals. It won't be pretty. Cavaliers in six at the most.
:wow Not you Joe!

JoeTait75
04-16-2010, 11:10 PM
Noah is a back to back NCAA champion.

Whoopdee-Fucking-Do. 1990 UNLV would have beat that Florida team by 40.

mogrovejo
04-17-2010, 12:10 AM

I think the Noah vs. Varejao battle is going to be tremendous. Two of my favourite players in the league.

RsxPiimp
04-17-2010, 12:46 AM
Varejao will get the best out of young Noah. He'll just flop all over the court and Noah would lose composure and get a couple of techs in the process/

Jeremy
04-17-2010, 01:47 AM
The LeBron quote is legit, but the Shaq quote...well, see for yourself here (http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=%22Joakim+who%3F+Oh+you+mean+that+one+ugly+guy%2 2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=ca6b5a4f84435186).

ChrisRichards
04-17-2010, 11:15 AM
The LeBron quote is legit, but the Shaq quote...well, see for yourself here (http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=%22Joakim+who%3F+Oh+you+mean+that+one+ugly+guy%2 2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=ca6b5a4f84435186).
I knew it. I would'nt be surprised if it was real though. Shaq has said worst things before.