PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Mavericks In 5.

DALLAS MAVS 247
04-16-2010, 12:59 PM
Maybe even a sweep. Come on Spares fans, just admit, Dallas has become the Superior team. It's going to be worse than last year for you guys. I see all these threads, most of you think it will be an easy win... You're so funny. I can't wait to see the threads after y'all lose. Haha

Just admit it. Timmy Duncan is washed up... Dirk>>>>Timmy

Hope you enjoy the series. I'll be back after the easy 4 wins we get. You'll enjoy the one game you pull off though... San Antone, it's time, time to BLOW IT UP.

Höfner
04-16-2010, 01:03 PM
You're so funny.

*bows

easy7
04-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Dirk>>>>Timmy

I forgive you because you are probably too tired from celebrating all those championships Dirt has brought to Dallas.

AFBlue
04-16-2010, 01:09 PM
Maybe even a sweep. Come on Spares fans, just admit, Dallas has become the Superior team. It's going to be worse than last year for you guys. I see all these threads, most of you think it will be an easy win... You're so funny. I can't wait to see the threads after y'all lose. Haha

Hope you enjoy the series. I'll be back after the easy 4 wins we get. You'll enjoy the one game you pull off though... San Antone, it's time, time to BLOW IT UP.

In '09, Mason Finley and Bonner were starting and playing significant minutes, Hill was buried on the bench, there was no Blair and most importantly of all...the Spurs were without Manu Ginobili.

I find it VERY hard to believe this will be worse than last year!

Dex
04-16-2010, 01:15 PM
QsogswrH6ck

DALLAS MAVS 247
04-16-2010, 01:15 PM
I forgive you because you are probably too tired from celebrating all those championships Dirt has brought to Dallas.

Spurs franchise is classy, so classy, they tanked the 96' season, got lucky with the lottery and drafted tim duncan. Stay classy San Antone... Might be another year of tanking game next season to be contender worthy next year.

DALLAS MAVS 247
04-16-2010, 01:16 PM
In '09, Mason Finley and Bonner were starting and playing significant minutes, Hill was buried on the bench, there was no Blair and most importantly of all...the Spurs were without Manu Ginobili.

I find it VERY hard to believe this will be worse than last year!

That's exactly why it's going to be worse than last year. It's going to be even more heart breaking when you lose.

panic giraffe
04-16-2010, 01:18 PM
obvious troll is obvious. nothing to see here folks.

AFBlue
04-16-2010, 01:20 PM
That's exactly why it's going to be worse than last year. It's going to be even more heart breaking when you lose.

:lol

Setting yourself up for so much pwnage, though I don't expect you to actually continue posting when this series gets to a game 6 or 7, let alone if the Spurs pull it out.

Just get ready to be bumped and blasted for your idiocy.

DALLAS MAVS 247
04-16-2010, 01:26 PM
I don't leave. So I'll be here. Don't get made after Dallas moves on to the 2nd round.

Lukor
04-16-2010, 01:28 PM
Rummpd and DALLAS MAVS 247 should become tv analysts for tnt. That'd be hilarious.

DALLAS MAVS 247
04-16-2010, 01:30 PM
Rummpd and DALLAS MAVS 247 should become tv analysts for tnt. That'd be hilarious.

Hi lukor, I see you over at DB.com

DesignatedT
04-16-2010, 01:31 PM
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x282/duncan228/gifs/dirkfit.gif

spurs10
04-16-2010, 01:32 PM
Well "heartbreak" is something any Mavs fan would be extremely familiar with. The Spurs and the Lakers have won 8 of the last 11 championships, with 3 other teams winning 1. Tell us about "heartbreak" ......................:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

easy7
04-16-2010, 01:39 PM
Spurs franchise is classy, so classy, they tanked the 96' season, got lucky with the lottery and drafted tim duncan. Stay classy San Antone... Might be another year of tanking game next season to be contender worthy next year.

Classier than Terry punching Finley in the nuts and Dirt fighting that stationary bike... you mean?

DALLAS MAVS 247
04-16-2010, 01:39 PM
Well "heartbreak" is something any Mavs fan would be extremely familiar with. The Spurs and the Lakers have won 8 of the last 11 championships, with 3 other teams winning 1. Tell us about "heartbreak" ......................:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Refer to my previous post. Stay classy, don't tank next season when Timmy can't win you shitt anymore. How does it feel knowing you had to tank the 96 season, just to get lucky and win the lottery to draft Tim??

The Spurs are kinda like Cowboy fans, your only argument is trophies. By the way, when will San Antone get their own football team? So they can stop claiming the Dallas Cowboys as there team??

easy7
04-16-2010, 01:42 PM
How does it feel knowing you had to tank the 96 season, just to get lucky and win the lottery to draft Tim??

It dosen't feel as bad as never having won anything and having a team full of chokers including the cowboys. I suppose...

Ditty
04-16-2010, 01:42 PM
Refer to my previous post. Stay classy, don't tank next season win Timmy can't win you shitt anymore. How does it feel knowing you had to tank the 96 season, just to get lucky and win the lottery to draft Tim??

The Spurs are kinda like Cowboy fans, your only argument is trophies. By the way, when will San Antone get their own football team? So they can stop claiming the Dallas Cowboys as there team??

fuck the cowboys hate them as much as i hate the mavdicks i wish we had our own team really

its not tanking when your guys are injured all year ghazi

DALLAS MAVS 247
04-16-2010, 01:46 PM
It dosen't feel as bad as never having won anything and having a team full of chokers including the cowboys. I suppose...

Remeber how you feel after you go one and done for two years in a row... Both by the Mavs :-)

DALLAS MAVS 247
04-16-2010, 01:53 PM
Classier than Terry punching Finley in the nuts and Dirt fighting that stationary bike... you mean?

Who won that series again?? I forgot.

easy7
04-16-2010, 02:03 PM
Remeber how you feel after you go one and done for two years in a row... Both by the Mavs :-)

Well if your team ever had won 1, then you have a sense of accomplishment and if you lost one or two you would know that it dosen't matter.. and even matter less if the team that beat you can't shove one of this :lobt: to your face, much less 4.

PURO SAN ANTO 210!
04-16-2010, 02:04 PM
Fuck dallas puto!!!!!!!!

spurs10
04-16-2010, 02:07 PM
Classy? Cuban?? Dirk??? Terry???? Put down your crack pipe. There is no one on this planet that would place anyone in the Mavs organization above Tim Duncan and the Spurs in that department, except for perhaps yourself. As for the Cowboys, they need to stop emulating the Mavs.

AnthonyM
04-16-2010, 02:11 PM
QsogswrH6ck

:lmao

fraga
04-16-2010, 02:15 PM
Hey didn't Dallas lose to the #8 seed that one year...

spurs10
04-16-2010, 02:15 PM
Who won that series again?? I forgot.
The Miami Heat.

admiralsnackbar
04-16-2010, 02:17 PM
How does it feel knowing you had to tank the 96 season, just to get lucky and win the lottery to draft Tim??

How does it feel to have an owner who routinely out-spends the vast majority of the other FO's and STILL not have shit to show for it? The lottery was luck, but you guys are losers by design. :(

panic giraffe
04-16-2010, 02:21 PM
By the way, when will San Antone get their own football team? So they can stop claiming the Dallas Cowboys as there team??

fuck the cowboys. never been a fan.

we're only one more hurricane away from having the defending super bowl champs.

go SAints.

mavsfan1000
04-16-2010, 02:25 PM
Mavs fans have no reason to be arrogant. Lets just see what happens.

Rumsfeld
04-16-2010, 02:36 PM
Refer to my previous post. Stay classy, don't tank next season when Timmy can't win you shitt anymore. How does it feel knowing you had to tank the 96 season, just to get lucky and win the lottery to draft Tim??

...uhh yeah, what other argument is there??? ....hope you enjoy the Southwest Division champion ticker-tape parade.

ohmwrecker
04-16-2010, 02:45 PM
It feels pretty damn good. I didn't realize that a season ending injury to your best player was considered "tanking".

By the way, when will San Antone get their own football team? So they can stop claiming the Dallas Cowboys as there team??
I predict San Antonio will get a professional football team before you learn the proper usage of there/their/they're.
Oh, and the Cowboys suck. Go Saints!

dbestpro
04-16-2010, 03:08 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=181&pictureid=1270

spurs10
04-16-2010, 03:09 PM
It feels pretty damn good. I didn't realize that a season ending injury to your best player was considered "tanking".

I predict San Antonio will get a professional football team before you learn the proper usage of there/their/they're.
Oh, and the Cowboys suck. Go Saints!
Exactly...I was gonna bring up the there/their/they're usage, but was enjoying reading his posts.

superjames1992
04-16-2010, 03:25 PM
Come on Spares fans, just admit, Dallas has become the Superior team.

Who the hell are the Spares?

spurtech09
04-16-2010, 04:50 PM
4-2 spurs.....maybe 4-1 spurs

WalterSobchak
04-16-2010, 05:41 PM

:lmao Your such a fucking Nihilist!

WalterSobchak
04-16-2010, 05:42 PM
QsogswrH6ck

:toast Cheers Dude.

Frenzy
04-16-2010, 06:21 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/Others%20Masterpiece/faf395ea.gif

word
04-16-2010, 06:26 PM
This one, this year, goes 7.

Who wins, who knows. It should be a good series.

I talked to my nieces husband who is a Dallas boy ( as is she now ) and he tells me that Mavs fans are pissed because holding back Ginobilli and Duncan in our last game was no more than the message 'we want you'.

Okay. Whatever. Sure. We'll see ya' there.

My Fault
04-16-2010, 07:18 PM
Quality of trolls have really gone down.

easy7
04-16-2010, 07:25 PM
Another troll and run brought to you by another Mavs Fan.

duhoh
04-16-2010, 07:40 PM

werd up. i think it's gonna be a nasty series.

easy7
04-16-2010, 07:49 PM

Good Neo-classical site man! Yngwie is the best, no doubt about it. Him and Hendrix inspired me to play the guitar. I still have my cream color Fender Strat and my Marshall amps.. :toast

LakerHater
04-16-2010, 10:51 PM
http://209.160.24.97/ds_img_direct.php?i=dnowitzkipa.jpg&t=8&d=1fjdcjav7c&x=360&y=480&l1=169&l2=61

SpurCharger
04-16-2010, 11:00 PM
Its Kinda Funny You say we Tanked it, When We didnt even have the Worst record in the league.... We won The #1 Pick On Luck.... The NBA Lotto....

SpurCharger
04-16-2010, 11:01 PM
http://209.160.24.97/ds_img_direct.php?i=dnowitzkipa.jpg&t=8&d=1fjdcjav7c&x=360&y=480&l1=169&l2=61
Fuckin Classic!!!

DALLAS MAVS 247
04-16-2010, 11:40 PM
Its Kinda Funny You say we Tanked it, When We didnt even have the Worst record in the league.... We won The #1 Pick On Luck.... The NBA Lotto....

Go back and read my second post... Idiot. I said tanked to get a lottery pick, THEN got lucky.

And, if you say they didn't tank, take off the f'ing sunglasses. Once DR went down, you tanked the rest of the season

DALLAS MAVS 247
04-16-2010, 11:45 PM
Of course they did. No questions asked.

If you think the spurs didn't TANK that season like classless hogs, you need to take off the f'ing sunglasses.

Once your best player got hurt, you tanked the rest of the games, THEN got lucky and got the number one pick in the lottery.

Might as well be cheating.

Without Tim Duncan, your franchise would be th laughing stock of the league.

Can't wait to see how bad yall fail once he retires.

Dirk>>>Duncan

DALLAS MAVS 247
04-16-2010, 11:49 PM
They have been proving him wrong ALL season. And they are going to prove him wrong again in the first round.

The Mavs might be the reason hollinger loses his job with bspn.

Sausage
04-16-2010, 11:50 PM
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t164/zaxtax/258Troll_spray.jpg

Spursmania
04-16-2010, 11:51 PM
Someone is asking to get pinked...

Spursmania
04-16-2010, 11:53 PM
http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz261/otto6457/facepalm4.gif

baseline bum
04-16-2010, 11:57 PM
That team had mad skills with Del Negro and AJ in the backcourt and Will Perdue and Carl Herrerra up front.

LakerHater
04-16-2010, 11:59 PM
You were all ready arguing bout this an another Thread, why make a brand new thread!!??

DALLAS MAVS 247
04-17-2010, 12:02 AM
To get you to post.

xellos88330
04-17-2010, 12:03 AM

Dirk>>>Duncan

Kinda like the Mavericks even though they were winning?

DALLAS MAVS 247
04-17-2010, 12:05 AM
Oh how I can't wait to read the threads after the Mavs one and done you again!

VBM
04-17-2010, 12:06 AM
Kinda like the Mavericks even though they were winning?

http://dresonic.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/p1jackson.jpg

ThePop

Without Dirk, your franchise would also be--- wait a minute

DALLAS MAVS 247
Someone is asking to get pinked...

I love the pink

The Cougar
04-17-2010, 12:08 AM
2Q2OlqsknXI

pa pa pa pa pa pa power

LakerHater
04-17-2010, 12:10 AM
To get you to post.

I have a feelin we won't be seeing you after the Mavs get beat in the 1st round!

The Cougar
04-17-2010, 12:12 AM
The Mavs will prove John Trollinger wrong again.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2007/series?series=gswdal

wouldn't be the first time

DALLAS MAVS 247
04-17-2010, 12:27 AM
Blair's big night was fool's gold. In the three previous matchups before the other night, Blair was 2 for 5, for five points and 8 rebounds in about 34 total minutes. For all the talk about him outhustling and outworking the Mavs, it was clear that Dallas could have pressed on the gas and left SA in the dust anytime they wanted. Like Dirk said, a preseason game.

As for Parker and Hill, Dallas clearly doesn't have anyone who is good with smaller, driving guards. But they held the top five scorers in the NBA, all 6-4 to 6-9 slashers in the Manu mold, to under 40% total shooting, and I don't see any reason why they won't be able to do the same to Ginobili.

RedRaider
04-17-2010, 12:31 AM
The Mavs record is fools gold. Y'all will once again implode in the first or 2nd round.

petee
04-17-2010, 12:47 AM
The Mavs also got some holyshit luck in their history of drafting, which is fair to say. If the Mavs hadn't made the draft-day trade that conveyed them Dirk Nowitzki from Milwaukee, the Mavs would have been on rebuiding mode for years. The Mavs are now roughly at the same distance from the start of rebuilding as the Spurs are, the only difference is Spurs won 4 rings in Duncan's span while Mavs haven't won shit and never will.

The Cougar
04-17-2010, 02:16 AM
lol you got merged son, keep your shit up and a pinkins on the way

UnWantedTheory
04-17-2010, 03:05 AM

Talk about class....LoL...Although are argument may be from 4 past champoionships, we at least have that. You my friend, are a hypocrite...Mavs fans are the epitome of,...pot...kettle...black...just without our history. Tank or not, we have won. You???

UnWantedTheory
04-17-2010, 03:23 AM
Of course they did. No questions asked.

If you think the spurs didn't TANK that season like classless hogs, you need to take off the f'ing sunglasses.

Once your best player got hurt, you tanked the rest of the games, THEN got lucky and got the number one pick in the lottery.

Might as well be cheating.

Can't wait to see how bad yall fail once he retires.

Dirk>>>Duncan

I seriously dont get the argument here...Your owner has tried to buy a championship for the last several years & it hasnt worked out so well. Worry about winning a championship, not about the Spurs going downhill. Also, Dirk is not that far behind in againg. For that matter, your team isnt either...Your big guns are all either 30 or over 30 are they not? So we will see you on the otherside of this very soon.

lotr1trekkie
04-17-2010, 09:23 AM
A Dallas loss will be the end of Dirk's rep as a bigtime player. The pressure is on the Geldings! Manu will be good for 2 wins by himself. Two more than DN. The Wizard's steal has made them much stronger. I wish we had made that deal for say Finley, Bonner and Ian. Has Dullas ever gone to the Western Finals? Refresh my memory!

LoneStarState'sPride
04-17-2010, 11:22 AM
A Dallas loss will be the end of Dirk's rep as a bigtime player. The pressure is on the Geldings! Manu will be good for 2 wins by himself. Two more than DN. The Wizard's steal has made them much stronger. I wish we had made that deal for say Finley, Bonner and Ian. Has Dullas ever gone to the Western Finals? Refresh my memory!

oooooh, don't ask that question! You might force them to trot out their (gulp) WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP trophy!

Sec24Row7
04-17-2010, 12:04 PM

If this guy's dad hadn't had 5 extra bucks he would have been a blow job.

wut
04-17-2010, 12:37 PM
Blair's big night was fool's gold. In the three previous matchups before the other night, Blair was 2 for 5, for five points and 8 rebounds in about 34 total minutes. For all the talk about him outhustling and outworking the Mavs, it was clear that Dallas could have pressed on the gas and left SA in the dust anytime they wanted. Like Dirk said, a preseason game.

As for Parker and Hill, Dallas clearly doesn't have anyone who is good with smaller, driving guards. But they held the top five scorers in the NBA, all 6-4 to 6-9 slashers in the Manu mold, to under 40% total shooting, and I don't see any reason why they won't be able to do the same to Ginobili.
I agree with you on Blair, however he will still cause troubles on the boards.

As for the guards issue...there is no one in the Manu mold. The reason Manu is so good, is because he is so ridiculously hard to guard....the guy can dribble with his right and left hand (and shoot with either), he is flexible, he has uncanny balance and power in his legs; and this isn't even to mention his innate ability to know the game and get other people involved (much like Kidd). Some of the most talented players don't really know basketball well, they're just gifted shooters/scorers.

41times
04-17-2010, 03:44 PM
Mavs will win in 5 just like last time.
Best road team in the NBA and so they will steal either game 3 or 4 at San Antonio and wrap it up in 5 at home.

admiralsnackbar
04-17-2010, 04:11 PM
Best road team in the NBA and so they will steal either game 3 or 4 at San Antonio and wrap it up in 5 at home.

I'm not saying San Antonio has this series wrapped up or anything, but you're a slack-jawed moron if you think Dallas will have as easy a ride as they did last year.

tdunk21
04-17-2010, 05:09 PM

u think u r good at prediction....what did u predict in the 06 finals and when u lost to the 8th seed .....u must have cried ur ass off when u lost to the heat......:nope

mavs will never ever see a trophy.....and will never get a ring....dirk sucks and u mavs need timmy to get a ring which is not goin to happen....be happy that mavs are division leaders...thats about it...

Basketballgirl25
04-17-2010, 05:13 PM
This one, this year, goes 7.

Who wins, who knows. It should be a good series.

I talked to my nieces husband who is a Dallas boy ( as is she now ) and he tells me that Mavs fans are pissed because holding back Ginobilli and Duncan in our last game was no more than the message 'we want you'.

Okay. Whatever. Sure. We'll see ya' there.

I don't live anywhere near Dallas, but read Mavs forums on the web and I don't really get how Spurs holding back Ginobilli and Duncan in the last game is sending the message "We want you". I've seen all teams hold players out the last game so players don't get hurt, nothing new with it

Avitus1
04-17-2010, 06:25 PM
Woooo!!! Southwest division champs!

LakerHater
04-24-2010, 02:11 AM
Whoooopsie, don't think it'll be a 5 game series!!!

Although, right now, it is best of 5 & Spurs have the upper hand.......hopefully it stays that way!!
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

timvpimp
04-24-2010, 02:12 AM

well, what should be said? post counts DO mean a lot sometimes.

Danny.Zhu
04-24-2010, 02:28 AM
In that case, Mavs in 6.

Deimosfobos
04-24-2010, 02:33 AM
DALLAS MAVS 247 --- RIP

Never to be seen again...

anakha
04-24-2010, 02:36 AM
This reminds me of that hilarious Spurs-Suns thread in 08:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92292&highlight=sweep

LakerHater
04-26-2010, 01:05 AM

100%duncan
04-26-2010, 06:43 AM
Lol. Just laughing at this post. It must really suck being a Mavs fan huh?
Duncan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dirk
4 Rings>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1 western conference championship
Spurs Fans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mavs fan

z0sa
04-26-2010, 06:44 AM
What, did I hear Spurs in 5 what?

Danny.Zhu
04-26-2010, 07:38 AM
Just calm down guys. Some posters here predicted Spurs in 5 last year as well.

LakerHater
04-26-2010, 03:01 PM
Just calm down guys. Some posters here predicted Spurs in 5 last year as well.

I'll jus be happy with a healthy win!

DontStopBelieving
04-26-2010, 03:09 PM

:lol:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2:

rasho8
04-26-2010, 03:20 PM

All the Louis as princess pimp threads were classic. Some of my favorites.

ClingingMars
04-26-2010, 03:23 PM

Oh Princess Pimp. What a pathetic troll.

cheguevara
04-27-2011, 01:58 PM

:lol

cheguevara
04-27-2011, 01:59 PM

:rollin

cheguevara
04-27-2011, 02:00 PM

:lmao

Dr House
04-27-2011, 02:02 PM
spurfan is getting desperate.

its hard to watch

lefty
04-27-2011, 02:03 PM
spurfan is getting desperate.

its hard to watch
Yep

cheguevara
04-27-2011, 02:05 PM
Yep

I know right? some spursfans so desperate they even turned lakerfans if you can believe that...

lefty
04-27-2011, 02:09 PM
I know right? some spursfans so desperate they even turned lakerfans if you can believe that...
Hey I'm not from San Anton'

I can root for the Lakers if I want to

Heck I may jump ships and root for Miami or Chicago in 2 weeks

cheguevara
04-27-2011, 02:26 PM
desperation ^

lefty
04-27-2011, 02:27 PM
desperation ^
Not from San Anton

Now if I were from San Anton and rooted for another team, that would be the problem