PDA

View Full Version : Having Kobe is a Plus but perhaps we should let him sit the first round

Koolaid_Man
04-17-2010, 08:26 AM
No disrespect son...but I don't think we really need Kobe this first round...I'm calling it like this...

1st round belongs to Pau Gasol...we really should start giving him more credit he should be able to lead us over the Thunder just fine..

Conference Semi's or 2nd round I'm giving to Artest...his defensive prowess should really come to a head...

Conference Finals or 3rd round say Odom will shine and be that X factor

Finally the NBA Finals will belong to the The lord of Destruction....

mAslWCctfSM

D-Wade #3
04-17-2010, 08:37 AM
Say it once, say it twice, you're still tryin to convice yourself that you're right?

D-Wade #3
04-17-2010, 08:45 AM
I have an even better idea. Let's just rest him throughout the playoffs, dress him, but only bring him in if we need a game winner.

You can't even create a decent troll, no surprises here

D-Wade #3
04-17-2010, 08:54 AM
Nigga, luva is a legend in these parts, you already got motherfuccas asking for your retirement. You should honored that I even respond to you.

No, more like luva got kicked off his own forum, came here, and pissed off more people. Ain't that right, Fabio? :lol

himat
04-17-2010, 10:59 AM
Wow. People are nicer on this board than I thought. After that humiliating thread I would have everybody would call luva gay after everything he posted.

Maybe people here do have a heart. :lol

And the last time Pau Gasol was the leader on his team he made the playoffs, but every time his team got swept.