PDA

View Full Version : which is better?

MiamiHeat
04-17-2010, 04:16 PM
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/2434/governments.gif

The Reckoning
04-17-2010, 04:21 PM
seems pretty generalized to me. i can tell this was made in the UK.

Stringer_Bell
04-17-2010, 04:28 PM
I stopped reading after I read "RIGHT - don't interfere with society or social lives." :lmao

panic giraffe
04-17-2010, 05:21 PM
very general. pretty much a joke. "right" doesn't interfere with social lives? the same right who won't gays marry, and wants everyone to be christian.

even the employment was off. i'm former army who has always been in sales since, and i love guns, but i'm as left as they come.

also like how the unmarried sex stays the same. priorities people.

Lebowski Brickowski
04-17-2010, 07:58 PM
Thanks for providing me with an apparently complex, intelligent, and well articulated political belief structure from which I can draw conclusions about my own beliefs and label myself with a pleasant, meaningful, and defining color!

btw -- your chart is not only over-generalized, but wayyy slanted.

EmptyMan
04-18-2010, 12:38 PM
It's pretty simple.

Split the country in two and divide the states 50/50. Let the citizens sign up to a side for a 10 year period.

Declare winner after 10 years. Or keep it split, it's all good either way.

jack sommerset
04-18-2010, 12:49 PM
By that chart, I am going with the left side is better.

Wild Cobra
04-18-2010, 03:19 PM
Does anyone believe that chart reflects the truth?

jack sommerset
04-18-2010, 03:26 PM
Hell no but if it did I would be a lefty. The right side sound like a bunch of a-holes.

jack sommerset
04-18-2010, 03:27 PM
I was surprised only 54 percent of the left side support gay rights.

Wild Cobra
04-18-2010, 03:38 PM
Hell no but if it did I would be a lefty. The right side sound like a bunch of a-holes.
Agreed.

panic giraffe
04-18-2010, 03:57 PM
so you guys do see the error of your ways.

jack sommerset
04-18-2010, 04:07 PM
so you guys do see the error of your ways.

I see the errors in that chart.:lol

panic giraffe
04-18-2010, 04:23 PM
yeah me too, but on the assholeness of the right, its dead on.

Wild Cobra
04-18-2010, 04:32 PM
yeah me too, but on the assholeness of the right, its dead on.
I see you get your news from The Huffington Post and MSNBC.

panic giraffe
04-18-2010, 04:45 PM
hahaha funny.

so you're saying that being a war-hawk, ass of a parent, "let them eat cake" heartless christian isn't being an asshole? how so?

i'm not trying to get into the bigger debate of if its right to think like that, but just the fact that it is pretty ass-tackular to tell a homeless person to "get a freggin' job" after beating your kid, while driving a hummer supporting just about any war that you would never fight in, on your way to see a child molester talk on a pulpit about a magical man in the sky who will tell you to oppress the rights of those who have a different sexual preference, but its okay as long as the big bad government can cut your taxes.

if that's not an asshole, then i don't know what is.

coyotes_geek
04-19-2010, 09:31 AM
So "RIGHT" doesn't want to interfere with social lives? :lol

Blake
04-19-2010, 11:40 AM
The right side sound like a bunch of a-holes.

I think that's the general consensus in this forum as well, give or take a few posters.

rjv
04-19-2010, 12:05 PM
hahaha funny.

so you're saying that being a war-hawk, ass of a parent, "let them eat cake" heartless christian isn't being an asshole? how so?

i'm not trying to get into the bigger debate of if its right to think like that, but just the fact that it is pretty ass-tackular to tell a homeless person to "get a freggin' job" after beating your kid, while driving a hummer supporting just about any war that you would never fight in, on your way to see a child molester talk on a pulpit about a magical man in the sky who will tell you to oppress the rights of those who have a different sexual preference, but its okay as long as the big bad government can cut your taxes.

if that's not an asshole, then i don't know what is.

you kind of vaildated the chart in an ironic way.

duhoh
04-19-2010, 12:20 PM
i hate it how you only can be one or the other. i don't classify myself in either category.

panic giraffe
04-19-2010, 03:58 PM
you kind of vaildated the chart in an ironic way.

yea i just realized i came off as a yuppie tea sipper. fuck.
i'm going to steal money from my boss then go to a strip club only tipping with quarters because "they got to earn it"
then i'll shoot up some cans.

rjv
04-19-2010, 04:21 PM
yea i just realized i came off as a yuppie tea sipper. fuck.
i'm going to steal money from my boss then go to a strip club only tipping with quarters because "they got to earn it"
then i'll shoot up some cans.

:lol