PDA

View Full Version : Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God

balli
04-17-2010, 07:13 PM
Within a couple of days, next weekend tops, I'll have slept with a girl who's seven years my junior (she's 19, I'm 26). I have no interest in anything but her sexy-ass body. I have no idea how long I'll remain interested in that.

FWIW, for months I've held out, desperately trying not to take this foul-mouthed route... but man, the gods just kept flinging this teenage girl at me like a piece of meat to a hungry carnivore and well, like most men, I could only resist so much for so long. I caved last night, got a bj and I'm taking her out tomorrow. Now I'm literally panicking about the deprivation.

Obviously, this will not end well. There will be consequences for both our psyches; she'll feel used, I'll feel guilty for acting on a creepy troglodytic impulse. Ideas on mitigating the inevitable damage? Do you think she even knows what this is? Thoughts or advice in general?

The Reckoning
04-17-2010, 07:15 PM
thats pretty disgusting

balli
04-17-2010, 07:18 PM
thats pretty disgusting

I know. :depressed

baseline bum
04-17-2010, 07:22 PM
It's just fucking sex.

The Reckoning
04-17-2010, 07:22 PM
remember she's acting out on an electra complex and youre just being a man. if you can get that thought instilled in your head and nothing else, it's alot easier to brush her aside. do it quickly, too, because if you hang out with her long enough, you'll start thinking like a 19 year old teenager.

call her, tell her it was all a misunderstanding, and smoke a bowl to clear your head. good luck :tu.

Scola
04-17-2010, 07:23 PM
I wouldn't feel bad if I were you. Unless you promised you would marry her, lol, you don't owe her anything.

j-6
04-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Have you ever heard of Savage Love? Savage talks about the campsite rule when it comes to these situations (although he means more of a Mrs. Robinson type scenario).

Always leave the younger party in better shape than you found them.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Most guys will probably disagree with me, but honesty is always the best policy. If you are honest with her that you aren't interested in anything more than a fling, you both go in with your eyes open. It might mean that you don't get to sleep with her, but then at least you avoid the fallout too.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-17-2010, 07:26 PM
Have you ever heard of Savage Love? Savage talks about the campsite rule when it comes to these situations (although he means more of a Mrs. Robinson type scenario).

Always leave the younger party in better shape than you found them.

Now that is a great rule. Corrupting youth is not a policy that helps anyone.

ashbeeigh
04-17-2010, 07:27 PM
Showing her this thread and the ensuing responses will most likely suffice.

balli
04-17-2010, 07:31 PM
I'm too into my own head, so I'm going to go get some beers and watch Utah lose and then I'll check this thread again when my mind is more... limber. Thanks for the advice now and in advance.

mouse
04-17-2010, 07:35 PM
I still don't see where God fits in all this.

phyzik
04-17-2010, 07:51 PM
Most guys will probably disagree with me, but honesty is always the best policy. If you are honest with her that you aren't interested in anything more than a fling, you both go in with your eyes open. It might mean that you don't get to sleep with her, but then at least you avoid the fallout too.

This.

Tell her up front your not looking for anything past what happens that night. If she walks, she walks, but at least you will be free from your guilt.

Brodels
04-17-2010, 07:53 PM
Just don't get her pregnant. Then things will begin to suck

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-17-2010, 07:57 PM
Within a couple of days, next weekend tops, I'll have slept with a girl who's seven years my junior (she's 19, I'm 26). I have no interest in anything but her sexy-ass body. I have no idea how long I'll remain interested in that.

FWIW, for months I've held out, desperately trying not to take this foul-mouthed route... but man, the gods just kept flinging this teenage girl at me like a piece of meat to a hungry carnivore and well, like most men, I could only resist so much for so long. I caved last night, got a bj and I'm taking her out tomorrow. Now I'm literally panicking about the deprivation.

Obviously, this will not end well. There will be consequences for both our psyches; she'll feel used, I'll feel guilty for acting on a creepy troglodytic impulse. Ideas on mitigating the inevitable damage? Do you think she even knows what this is? Thoughts or advice in general?

Bad advice, just horrible. How does he know he won't like her. Just play things by ear.

...or you could read the OP. :rolleyes

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-17-2010, 08:00 PM
We need some female commentary in here. Surely a woman's perspective on the best way to approach situations like this would be valuable.

I'll say it again though, like most situations in life, honesty is what leads to better long-term outcomes.

AmericanPsycho
04-17-2010, 08:04 PM
Stop being a wuss and hit it and quit it.

The Cougar
04-17-2010, 08:04 PM
Hit that shit, hit that shit and don't look back

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-17-2010, 08:11 PM
If negotiating sex works for you, then great, but most girls don't want to hear "I only want you for sex, and nothing more.":rolleyes He should just go out and have a go time.

...which, from the way he describes the situation, would be totally ignoring her feelings. It sounds like she's into him and he knows it, but he's not into her, so he'd just be putting on an act to stick his cock in her, thus the conflicted situation. If he wasn't conflicted about it he wouldn't have brought it up.

I don't "negotiate" sex, but I am clear about my intentions, that way no one can get hurt regardless of what happens. It might mean that you don't get to sleep with her, but then at least you avoid the fallout for both parties.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-17-2010, 08:24 PM
you should give do an old fashion bukkake and take a pic with your phone while she's still in the throes of passion

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-17-2010, 08:24 PM
I never knew it was that serious. Shit, she already gave him head, so we know what her intentions are.:lol Sounds likes he's just being passive about it and may have some respect for her, especially since he's taking her out. If she's doesn't ask what his intentions are, then it should be played by ear. Me personally, I'll tell them I'm interested in marriage if need be, but I was just giving him some sound advice.

I'm not sure your advice was all that sound because it ignores the fact that he's already written her off, while she may well be trying to impress him with the head to "lock him in". The unknown here is how innocent she is. His heart is already not in it, and that is the genesis of this thread.

You have to be careful with young hearts.

The Cougar
04-17-2010, 08:27 PM
I'm not sure your advice was all that sound because it ignores the fact that he's already written her off, while she may well be trying to impress him with the head to "lock him in". The unknown here is how innocent she is. His heart is already not in it, and that is the genesis of this thread.

You have to be careful with young hearts.

ain't you the same motherfucker who was going to slit his wrists cause you didnt have a bitch with which to deposit your semen

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-17-2010, 08:34 PM
ain't you the same motherfucker who was going to slit his wrists cause you didnt have a bitch with which to deposit your semen

Maybe 10 years ago, today, no. I grew up.

thispego
04-17-2010, 08:36 PM
remember she's acting out on an electra complex and youre just being a man. if you can get that thought instilled in your head and nothing else, it's alot easier to brush her aside. do it quickly, too, because if you hang out with her long enough, you'll start thinking like a 19 year old teenager.

call her, tell her it was all a misunderstanding, and smoke a bowl to clear your head. good luck :tu.

Reckoning is on his way to Utah right now to swoop in :lmao

Frenzy
04-17-2010, 08:36 PM
"do what you want with her and then broom her fast"

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-17-2010, 08:42 PM
If that works for then I won't knock it, but I think he's just trying to get laid here.

No, he's clearly not "just trying to get laid", because if that's all this was about there'd be no thread. He's conflicted about using her.

mouse
04-17-2010, 09:00 PM
I'll say it again though, like most situations in life, honesty is what leads to better long-term outcomes.

Can you honestly say God doesn't exist?

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/eltoroloco6996/Proofthatgoddoesexist.png

Fat Bones
04-17-2010, 09:03 PM
If a person is old enough to vote, go to war, etc., and they agree to consensual safe sex, why even think twice?

I guess I don't understand the problem.

Scola
04-17-2010, 09:07 PM
Complete honesty is never the best policy. If you tell her your real intentions she won't put out anymore and she'll dump your ass. Just keep hitting it until you get bored, then break up with her. However don't be a jerk about it, simply let her know that its not working out.

Your over-thinking things and making a lot of pessimistic assumptions. At worst she'll be upset a few days and then find some other dude.

CuckingFunt
04-17-2010, 09:34 PM
Pussy isn't worth drama. And 19-year-old pussy DEFINITELY isn't worth 19-year-old drama. I know this for a fact from both sides of the situation. She's an adult. If she wants to get laid by a 26-year-old with no strings attached, she will. I did at that age. If she doesn't, however, and thinks that sex is an automatic sign of a relationship or some level of commitment, she'll make your life hell.

And if you weren't honest with her from the jump, you'll deserve it.

My advice? Be honest. Tactful, of course. And polite. But straightforward. You may think that there's no real connection with her, and with the specific ages involved it's probably for good reason, but you should at least respect her enough to give her the opportunity to make an informed decision about what kind of sexual relationship she wants to deal with. You may end up not getting anything more than last night's head, but it's worth it in the long run. I've made it a specific goal to be completely up front about my intentions with everyone since my last bad breakup (about eight years ago) and it has occasionally kept me from getting laid, but my sex/dating life has been 100% drama free for almost a decade. It's lovely.

I'll never understand the guys (like many giving advice in this thread, just a hunch) who will tell a girl whatever she wants to hear to get laid, and then complain non-stop about how chicks are psychos and/or stalkers. What did you think would happen? We don't like relationship teases any more than you guys like cock teases.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-17-2010, 09:37 PM
If a person is old enough to vote, go to war, etc., and they agree to consensual safe sex, why even think twice?

I guess I don't understand the problem.

Let me explain it for you then:

1. balli has a conscience
2. he is not interested in the girl for anything more than sex
3. he thinks the girl is into him (i.e. emotionally interested, looking for an ongoing relationship) and might feel hurt and used if he screws her a few times then ditches her
4. so, his penis is in conflict with his conscience

If you care about the feelings of others and understand that for some people sex is intimately connected to emotion, you worry about things like this. If you are just out for whatever you can get without considering the consequences for the other/s involved, I guess you don't. BTW, that is not an accusation, just a statement about the different ways people behave.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-17-2010, 09:39 PM
Pussy isn't worth drama. And 19-year-old pussy DEFINITELY isn't worth 19-year-old drama. I know this for a fact from both sides of the situation. She's an adult. If she wants to get laid by a 26-year-old with no strings attached, she will. I did at that age. If she doesn't, however, and thinks that sex is an automatic sign of a relationship or some level of commitment, she'll make your life hell.

And if you weren't honest with her from the jump, you'll deserve it.

My advice? Be honest. Tactful, of course. And polite. But straightforward. You may think that there's no real connection with her, and with the specific ages involved it's probably for good reason, but you should at least respect her enough to give her the opportunity to make an informed decision about what kind of sexual relationship she wants to deal with. You may end up not getting anything more than last night's head, but it's worth it in the long run. I've made it a specific goal to be completely up front about my intentions with everyone since my last bad breakup (about eight years ago) and it has occasionally kept me from getting laid, but my sex/dating life has been 100% drama free for almost a decade. It's lovely.

I'll never understand the guys (like many giving advice in this thread, just a hunch) who will tell a girl whatever she wants to hear to get laid, and then complain non-stop about how chicks are psychos and/or stalkers. What did you think would happen? We don't like relationship teases any more than you guys like cock teases.

Exactly. :tu

Thanks CF. You just confirmed for me that I am not insane. :lol

mouse
04-17-2010, 09:46 PM

how can that be if he evolved from hot liquid billions of years ago like your pappy daddy Darwin said, In order to have feelings means he must have a soul, in order to have a soul, it means there is a God?
stop sitting on the fence.

you can't possibly give advice on human behavior if you claim to evolve from a fish, it's call contradiction.
do they use that word down under?

Jerome
04-17-2010, 09:52 PM
stop being a wuss and hit it and quit it.

+1

circ
04-17-2010, 09:53 PM
Didn't Alanis Morissette write Jagged Little Pill when she was nineteen?....
...Go for it dude it'll be the gift that keeps on giving. teehee

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-17-2010, 10:19 PM
This thread is an exemplar of the divide between the way men and women think about sex. CF summed it up pretty much perfectly.

how can that be if he evolved from hot liquid billions of years ago like your pappy daddy Darwin said, In order to have feelings means he must have a soul, in order to have a soul, it means there is a God?
stop sitting on the fence.

you can't possibly give advice on human behavior if you claim to evolve from a fish, it's call contradiction.
do they use that word down under?

Go away, mouse. I don't care if you believe in God and think the world is 6000yrs old, that is your right, but must you shove it down my throat? It is my right to examine the evidence, think rationally, and conclude that the Universe as observed by science makes a lot more sense than that described by the Bible. Leave me alone.

MiamiHeat
04-17-2010, 10:23 PM
um

she's over 18.

what's the problem?

Re-Animator
04-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Go away, mouse. I don't care if you believe in God and think the world is 6000yrs old, that is your right, but must you shove it down my throat? Leave me alone.

So your either a webmaster of ST or your a Moderator?

To sit in some chair in a dry Kangaroo shit smelling country and dictate your supreme powers just because your ass is so sore if Yankee Doodle, stuck a feather in your ass and and called it macaroni , I will never let your Foster drinking no pussy getting ass run me off these boards it's my home i live here your just a visitor you Buddy Holly looking tree hugging homo!~ :lmao

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-17-2010, 10:26 PM
All women should read this thread when they turn 15. It will explain to them their first two or three broken hearts.

All the "she's legal so hit it" posts perfectly explains the attitude of many men to sex - feelings aren't even in the equation. Most women would beg to differ! :lol

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-17-2010, 10:30 PM
So your either a webmaster of ST or your a Moderator?

To sit in some chair in a dry Kangaroo shit smelling country and dictate your supreme powers just because your ass is so sore if Yankee Doodle, stuck a feather in your ass and and called it macaroni , I will never let your Foster drinking no pussy getting ass run me off these boards it's my home i live here your just a visitor you Buddy Holly looking tree hugging homo!~ :lmao

No, actually, I just asked you to leave me alone rather than stalking me with that Creationist chip on your shoulder. If you hadn't noticed, this thread is about a different topic. Instead, you have to insult me and my country and call me a homosexual. Very respectful. You've learned well from that Bible you supposedly base your life on, haven't you? :rolleyes

CuckingFunt
04-17-2010, 10:33 PM
This thread is an exemplar of the divide between the way men and women think about sex.

I don't think men and women thing differently about sex, necessarily. Certainly not universally. In fact, I think that men and women are actually a lot closer in how they think about sex than people assume, which is why I advocate/practice honesty -- in theory, we're both equally capable (or incapable) of knowing and expressing what we are or are not comfortable with.

I think it's more accurate to say that because of the rules we all grow up with, men and women have much different things to consider and, accordingly, have to navigate their sexual worlds differently. Balli's little 19-year-old may be 100% gung ho for a stress free fuck buddy, but it's harder for those of us in possession of a vagina to ask for/suggest such a relationship. It upsets the balance of power and tends to alienate even the guys who think that's what they want. It's easier in many respects to manipulate and play the games guys are expecting in order to avoid suspicion.

MiamiHeat
04-17-2010, 10:41 PM
why the fuck are we assuming this is a mentally handicapped 19 year old?

she just wants to fuck. grow up and fuck her.

if she wants a relationship, then it doesn't matter that she's 19. she could be 45 and the situation is the same.

you'd be a lying dog for getting the pussy and lying to her.

so really, what the fuck is the problem here? i don't get it.

The Franchise
04-17-2010, 10:44 PM
She may just be interested in sex as well. Being 19 in 2010 is a lot more whorish than it used to be. Just tell her you're not looking for anything serious right now and have fun.

Cyrano
04-17-2010, 10:49 PM
We need some female commentary in here. .

That's funny, the thread title is all the female commentary I usually hear where sex is involved.

Re-Animator
04-17-2010, 10:50 PM
No, actually, I just asked you to leave me alone rather than stalking me with that Creationist chip on your shoulder. If you hadn't noticed, this thread is about a different topic. Instead, you have to insult me and my country and call me a homosexual. Very respectful. You've learned well from that Bible you supposedly base your life on, haven't you? :rolleyes

Why all the drama just answer the questions, defend your daddy Darwin, grow some balls and stop making excuses, admitting defeat is not an admission of being gay relax, don't do it.....

lyl5DlrsU90

I never said I believe in God, I just asked you to prove he isnot real.

is that to much to ask a "scientist"?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-17-2010, 10:53 PM
I don't think men and women thing differently about sex, necessarily. Certainly not universally. In fact, I think that men and women are actually a lot closer in how they think about sex than people assume, which is why I advocate/practice honesty -- in theory, we're both equally capable (or incapable) of knowing and expressing what we are or are not comfortable with.

I think it's more accurate to say that because of the rules we all grow up with, men and women have much different things to consider and, accordingly, have to navigate their sexual worlds differently. Balli's little 19-year-old may be 100% gung ho for a stress free fuck buddy, but it's harder for those of us in possession of a vagina to ask for/suggest such a relationship. It upsets the balance of power and tends to alienate even the guys who think that's what they want. It's easier in many respects to manipulate and play the games guys are expecting in order to avoid suspicion.

Indeed.

why the fuck are we assuming this is a mentally handicapped 19 year old?

she just wants to fuck. grow up and fuck her.

if she wants a relationship, then it doesn't matter that she's 19. she could be 45 and the situation is the same.

you'd be a lying dog for getting the pussy and lying to her.

so really, what the fuck is the problem here? i don't get it.

She may just be interested in sex as well. Being 19 in 2010 is a lot more whorish than it used to be. Just tell her you're not looking for anything serious right now and have fun.

Yes, she may just want a fuck (how do you know?), and that's why being honest with her about your intentions (ie. that you don't want anything serious) is the way to go. That way if she just wants to fuck you're both happy, but if she is looking for something deeper and offering sex as bait to get it she can make an informed decision rather than you making it on her behalf.

No-one said he shouldn't sleep with her, the discussion is about whether he should be honest about not being into her and give her the choice to opt out at that point. It comes down to whether all you care about is getting your cock wet, or whether you actually care about her role in this - is she an object to you, or a person with feelings?

It astounds me that so many guys find this difficult to understand.

The Reckoning
04-17-2010, 10:55 PM
Reckoning is on his way to Utah right now to swoop in :lmao

damn you blew my cover

:lol

BlackSwordsMan
04-17-2010, 11:00 PM
tell us more about this BJ

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-17-2010, 11:01 PM
Why all the drama just answer the questions, defend your daddy Darwin, grow some balls and stop making excuses, admitting defeat is not an admission of being gay relax, don't do it.....

I never said I believe in God, I just asked you to prove he isnot real.

is that to much to ask a "scientist"?

Is my simple request to be left alone not sufficient for you?

You can't prove God exists any more than I can prove it doesn't. So what? What has been proven is that evolution by natural selection has been occuring for millions of years, and that the earth is about 4 billion years old.

I refuse to discuss these things with you because there is no point. You have a closed mind on the matter. You have not studied the cannon of geology or genetics or evolutionary biology. You expect me to regurgitate millions of pages of scientific evidence into an ST thread to prove my point. Instead, I point you to your local library or university. Start reading, talk to some scientists, then go and prove the research of thousands of ecologists and geneticists and geologists wrong. Please. And when you've done that we will talk.

The Reckoning
04-17-2010, 11:01 PM
tell us more about this BJ

i bet it sucked

BlackSwordsMan
04-17-2010, 11:03 PM
i bet he got all bloated and went limp
like elvis

The Reckoning
04-17-2010, 11:04 PM
i bet she had no technique whatsoever and chode-bloaded him

MiamiHeat
04-17-2010, 11:04 PM
Is my simple request to be left alone not sufficient for you?

You can't prove God exists any more than I can prove it doesn't. So what? What has been proven is that evolution by natural selection has been occuring for millions of years, and that the earth is about 4 billion years old.

I refuse to discuss these things with you because there is no point. You have a closed mind on the matter. You have not studied the cannon of geology or genetics or evolutionary biology. You expect me to regurgitate millions of pages of scientific evidence into an ST thread to prove my point. Instead, I point you to your local library or university. Start reading, talk to some scientists, then go and prove the research of thousands of ecologists and geneticists and geologists wrong. Please. And when you've done that we will talk.

that's bullshit

You can prove God does not exist.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-17-2010, 11:13 PM
balli is gonna love this thread when he comes back to it after the game! :lmao

that's bullshit

You can prove God does not exist.

Please do. The greatest philosophers in history have all tried and failed, but I'm sure you are up to the task.

Very simply:
1. the concept of God relies on faith
2. the concept of faith relies on belief in something without proof/evidence of it
3. how exactly can you prove or disprove something that is a matter of belief and for which there is no evidence either way?

Good luck with that. Maybe if you get it right you'll be able to silence mouse for a little while... :lmao

The Franchise
04-17-2010, 11:13 PM
Indeed.

Yes, she may just want a fuck (how do you know?), and that's why being honest with her about your intentions (ie. that you don't want anything serious) is the way to go. That way if she just wants to fuck you're both happy, but if she is looking for something deeper and offering sex as bait to get it she can make an informed decision rather than you making it on her behalf.

No-one said he shouldn't sleep with her, the discussion is about whether he should be honest about not being into her and give her the choice to opt out at that point. It comes down to whether all you care about is getting your cock wet, or whether you actually care about her role in this - is she an object to you, or a person with feelings?

Being honest about what you don't want is actually taking her feelings into account. You can only want her sex, and still be a gentleman about it.

DAF86
04-17-2010, 11:15 PM
1. balli has a conscience.

People with consciences don't talk about stuff like these on an Internet forum.

MiamiHeat
04-17-2010, 11:19 PM
balli is gonna love this thread when he comes back to it after the game! :lmao

Please do. The greatest philosophers in history have all tried and failed, but I'm sure you are up to the task.

Very simply:
1. the concept of God relies on faith
2. the concept of faith relies on belief in something without proof/evidence of it
3. how exactly can you prove or disprove something that is a matter of belief and for which there is no evidence either way?

Good luck with that. Maybe if you get it right you'll be able to silence mouse for a little while... :lmao

religion has a smoking gun.

it has copied/borrowed/stolen from older religions, on down the line to the earliest known human cultures.

everything in the judeo-christian bible has already been explained. what they mean, where they copied it from. even the jesus story, the idea behind the myth, the actual miracles, everything

even the old testament, which is the pentateuch/torah to the jews, also has already known explanations to everything in it.

there is an anthropological/historical trail of evidence of all of it.

it's been disproven already. the only refuge left to a believer is "so what!" in the face of factual evidence.

that doesn't mean we didn't disprove it. it just means they are fucking stupid and don't want to admit it.

The Reckoning
04-17-2010, 11:20 PM
for instance, look at MH's picture.

NO way a divine being could be as mean as to make a black person look like that.

MiamiHeat
04-17-2010, 11:26 PM
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/7232/smilebirds.jpg

byrontx
04-17-2010, 11:31 PM
Have fun and nail it. Just make sure you are showing her a good time. What's the big deal?
I cannot believe you think you are supposed to feel bad about it. Besides seven years is not all that much-I am fifteen years older than my wife.

TDMVPDPOY
04-17-2010, 11:35 PM
wheres the pics? gtfo or it didnt happen

CosmicCowboy
04-17-2010, 11:41 PM
Indeed.

And that's why you still jack off alone every night. You WAY over think this shit.

I admit that when I was 26 I would have never dated a 19 year old because I would have actually had to talk to her for at least 15 minutes before I banged her and they are just too stupid and unworldly even if they have sexy bodies but that was just me.

If she wants to bang Balli and Balli wants to bang her then whats the problem? Balli might actually decide he likes young stupid malleable women that then grow up and realize they don't want an old balding stoner and she will dump HIS ass. Karma's a bitch.

Stringer_Bell
04-17-2010, 11:52 PM
I leave the site for more than half a day and come back to THIS shit?

Alright, let me hit you with some knowledge. She's 19, knows how to blow good enough to give you in deprivation shock (that's what you're suffering from, brah), and wants to see you again. There's nothing wrong with appreciating her for strictly physical reasons, she's not a child. YOU have a responsibility though, to teach her everything she needs to know so she's a pro when you hand her off to the next dude. If she's already a pro, there's no harm.

As another poster spoke with wisdom...leave her better than you found her. I believe in you. Cheers!

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-18-2010, 12:02 AM
Being honest about what you don't want is actually taking her feelings into account. You can only want her sex, and still be a gentleman about it.

I agree and have never argued otherwise.

And that's why you still jack off alone every night. You WAY over think this shit.

If she wants to bang Balli and Balli wants to bang her then whats the problem?

Nice assumption. :rolleyes

Actually, I have a fuck friend that I can sleep with any time - all I have to do is pick up a phone. We are honest with each other about the fact that we like to fuck each other sometimes but that we don't want to be in a relationship. That is exactly my point - everything is out in the open.

If they want to fuck, fine, but she needs to know what his intentions are or he risks using her - that is clearly the conundrum in his head, and he can easily overcome it by letting her know he isn't serious about her.

CosmicCowboy
04-18-2010, 12:04 AM
I agree and have never argued otherwise.

Nice assumption. :rolleyes

Actually, I have a fuck friend that I can sleep with any time - all I have to do is pick up a phone. We are honest with each other about the fact that we like to fuck each other sometimes but that we don't want to be in a relationship. That is exactly my point - everything is out in the open.

If they want to fuck, fine, but she needs to know what his intentions are or he risks using her - that is clearly the conundrum in his head, and he can easily overcome it by letting her know he isn't serious about her.

The difference is that Balli was talking about guy/girl relationships.

Dro210
04-18-2010, 12:11 AM
lmao @ the last part of Cosmic's post ("karmas a bitch")

You're thinking about this way too much man. Like somebody said, as long as you haven't made any kind of outlandish promises that you're not gonna keep, and that's the only reason she's gonna fuck you... then yea man, just relax. And if you did, then you already fucked up.

It's hilarious to me that so many of yall are acting like a 19 year old is supposed to be innocent.... lol... what are yall Amish, or 75?

Also, the leaving them better than you found them is always a good rule with everybody you meet in life.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-18-2010, 12:16 AM
The difference is that Balli was talking about guy/girl relationships.

How clever, now you imply I'm gay, never seen that before... :rolleyes

I'm straight, but I don't even find being called a homosexual an insult - homo, hetero, who cares? It's just a state of being.

thispego
04-18-2010, 12:26 AM
Rofl at people who think 19 & 26 is a big age difference :lmao

CuckingFunt
04-18-2010, 12:32 AM
I'm wondering where the post is that says Balli shouldn't fuck her. I must have read over it.

The Reckoning
04-18-2010, 12:34 AM
i dont think he should.

he should give me her number and for a fee ill steal her away.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-18-2010, 12:35 AM
I'm wondering where the post is that says Balli shouldn't fuck her. I must have read over it.

Me too. I never suggested he shouldn't, but it seems a number of posters believe that I did. Reading comprehension has never been a strong suit of those who inhabit the internet though, so I'm not surprised.

CuckingFunt
04-18-2010, 12:42 AM

Depends on the people involved, of course. My longest and most serious relationship was with someone I met when I was 18 and she was 25, and the age difference was never an issue.

xellos88330
04-18-2010, 12:43 AM
Ever seen that movie with Alicia Silverstone called "The Crush"

Granted the girl isn't a minor but young chicks nowadays can be pretty crazy.

mrsmaalox
04-18-2010, 01:14 AM
I pretty much always stuck to older men, and found that with the maturity came a bit more consideration of my feelings; but I was mature for my age and the guys in my age group were pretty rough around the edges. There's a huge variance in maturity in 19 yr old girls, one might be able to handle the reality, another one might go insane. So it's best to lay it out on the line. Just by the fact that he started this thread, I think shows Balli has the ability to "feel her out" (:lol) and get a decent read on her reaction.

mojorizen7
04-18-2010, 01:17 AM

Thats what im sayin.
I married a woman 9 yrs younger(i was 30,she 21).....then after that fucking disaster the first thing i did when i got out was hook up with another gorgeous 21 yr old(i was 34).
:toast

Cant_Be_Faded
04-18-2010, 03:18 AM
Maturity is a state of mind.

DAF86
04-18-2010, 08:07 AM
Not too long ago I hooked up with a 15 years old, is that fucked up?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-18-2010, 08:36 AM
balli never came back! :lmao

desflood
04-18-2010, 08:56 AM

Assume nothing. My old man and I began our fling when I was 19 and he was 25 - we've been married for almost 12 years now.

Aside from that, as one of the other posters mentioned, a girl that age is most likely just using you for her own fun and would like some other man's body just as well as your own. What makes you think you're so special she'll want to keep you forever? :lmao

florige
04-18-2010, 10:48 AM
Not too long ago I hooked up with a 15 years old, is that fucked up?

In this country you would be arrested and charged with rape if you are 18 or over.

I personally could care less. As long as they are legal. And I sorta prefer them to be out of that "teen" age bracket, but it isn't mandatory. I dated a girl who was 18 and I was 23. I felt sorta weird at first until I saw her body outside of clothes and those weird feelings immediately left. And truth be told most of the women who are around my age already have kids. No thanks to that one. I see soooo many hot pieces of young ass at my gym it is beyond ridiculous.

jack sommerset
04-18-2010, 10:57 AM
YOU have a responsibility though, to teach her everything she needs to know so she's a pro when you hand her off to the next dude.

:lmao The faggot is asking ST for advice after she sucked his tiny KAWK for 30 seconds. He ain't teaching shit.

balli
04-18-2010, 11:07 AM
There are a lot of responses in here I want to reply to, so I'll just sum them all up with this:

Ruff is right, I'm not an asshole (yet anyway). There's nothing wrong with that. My soul isn't going to let me fuck some teenage girl under false pretenses before hitting the road. If she was older and more worldly and could see it coming, or if I was closer to her age, I might be more cool with it. But I'm not. Maybe most people don't 'get' moral fallout, but I do and it isn't pleasant.

It is true that she could be in for all the wrong reasons too. I hadn't considered that she was into anything other than my stunning intellect and maturity. And if so, I just need to find that shit out, because I think I can manage to deal with a 19 year old girl using my aged body.

Her dad just died of brain cancer last year- so that complicates things in terms of how well I have to treat her and what/why she's looking at this older pothead.

I started this thread not to be a clueless asshole, but because the only advice I get from my friends is the 'tear her in half' variety and I needed a different outlook.

I've dated up before. When I was 22 I spent a few months with a chick who was 27 and yeah, the age difference/maturity gap killed it. So that's the reason I'm pessimistic about age not being an issue.

I'm probably going to take her out tonight- to a clean, reasonably priced restaurant and I'll feel her out the best I can without straight up dropping my balls and negotiating a contract like situation. I'll probably end up hitting it for longer than I want, before letting her down easy. Or who knows, maybe I'll grow to like her.

Finally, this girl is too hot for me. If I never post again after today, it's because I stroked out on top of her. Shit, wish me luck.

DAF86
04-18-2010, 11:52 AM
In this country you would be arrested and charged with rape if you are 18 or over.

I personally could care less. As long as they are legal. And I sorta prefer them to be out of that "teen" age bracket, but it isn't mandatory. I dated a girl who was 18 and I was 23. I felt sorta weird at first until I saw her body outside of clothes and those weird feelings immediately left. And truth be told most of the women who are around my age already have kids. No thanks to that one. I see soooo many hot pieces of young ass at my gym it is beyond ridiculous.

I'm 23, in my defense she was in a club where only people over 18 can (should) get in and she looks like a full grown beast.

tlongII
04-18-2010, 11:58 AM
Just give her a hundred bucks after you do her. That should make her feel better. :tu

EmptyMan
04-18-2010, 12:42 PM
Dude, why are you freaking out over a 19 yr old when you are only 26.

That is nothing. You speak as if she is sub 18.

The Reckoning
04-18-2010, 01:17 PM
but I was mature for my age and the guys in my age group were pretty rough around the edges.

surrreeee.

:rolleyes

every 19 year old girl i know says the exact thing then gets heartbroken/embarrased faster than you can say ma-tur-ity.

dont take young girls seriously. ever. they're fresh from their household, where their parents thought they were the most mature and greatest women ever to walk the earth.

txallstar
04-18-2010, 10:13 PM
you're scared to bang a hot 19 yr old, dumb. the fact you're planning on this is funny. did yall sit down and plan it out that it would happen this wk, like yall are 16 and waiting for the parents to go out of town, funny

IronMexican
04-18-2010, 10:22 PM
If she's over 18, who cares?

Kermit
04-18-2010, 10:28 PM
I feel sad inside having read this shit. You don't need advice. Get some slickum for your hang-down.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-18-2010, 10:33 PM
There are a lot of responses in here I want to reply to, so I'll just sum them all up with this:

Ruff is right, I'm not an asshole (yet anyway). There's nothing wrong with that. My soul isn't going to let me fuck some teenage girl under false pretenses before hitting the road. If she was older and more worldly and could see it coming, or if I was closer to her age, I might be more cool with it. But I'm not. Maybe most people don't 'get' moral fallout, but I do and it isn't pleasant.

It is true that she could be in for all the wrong reasons too. I hadn't considered that she was into anything other than my stunning intellect and maturity. And if so, I just need to find that shit out, because I think I can manage to deal with a 19 year old girl using my aged body.

Her dad just died of brain cancer last year- so that complicates things in terms of how well I have to treat her and what/why she's looking at this older pothead.

I started this thread not to be a clueless asshole, but because the only advice I get from my friends is the 'tear her in half' variety and I needed a different outlook.

I've dated up before. When I was 22 I spent a few months with a chick who was 27 and yeah, the age difference/maturity gap killed it. So that's the reason I'm pessimistic about age not being an issue.

I'm probably going to take her out tonight- to a clean, reasonably priced restaurant and I'll feel her out the best I can without straight up dropping my balls and negotiating a contract like situation. I'll probably end up hitting it for longer than I want, before letting her down easy. Or who knows, maybe I'll grow to like her.

Finally, this girl is too hot for me. If I never post again after today, it's because I stroked out on top of her. Shit, wish me luck.

:tu I understand you because we obviously have similar psyches, but your main point is completely lost on the majority of posters in this thread.

Let us know how it goes. ;)

mrsmaalox
04-18-2010, 10:38 PM
surrreeee.

:rolleyes

every 19 year old girl i know says the exact thing then gets heartbroken/embarrased faster than you can say ma-tur-ity.

dont take young girls seriously. ever. they're fresh from their household, where their parents thought they were the most mature and greatest women ever to walk the earth.

Whatever. I didn't say I was never heartbroken or embarrassed, so I don't know what your point is. My point, is that there is differing degrees of maturity in teenage girls and if you don't know that, you must not know many teenage girls.

Mixability
04-18-2010, 10:39 PM
do it once more for memory sake, a week later, make your long term interests known.... if she stays, cool. if not, move on, on to the next one....

marini martini
04-18-2010, 11:01 PM
Bali..............She's in it for the weed.:smokin

The Reckoning
04-18-2010, 11:28 PM
Whatever. I didn't say I was never heartbroken or embarrassed, so I don't know what your point is. My point, is that there is differing degrees of maturity in teenage girls and if you don't know that, you must not know many teenage girls.

i didnt say there wasnt varying degrees of maturity, but the vast majority of girls think theyre such a case study.

a sign of maturity to me is humility, and all the girls running around claiming theyre so mature really doesnt help their case very much.

z0sa
04-19-2010, 12:05 AM
wgaf

RealEstateDude
04-19-2010, 01:48 AM
pics???

RandomGuy
04-19-2010, 09:32 AM

I turn 40 this year. Both of y'all would seem like kids to me, were we all in the same room.

I don't see all that much problem with this. If both get their yas yas and neither has any sky-high expectations about any committment, you are both old enough to enlist and get into combat.

symple19
04-19-2010, 10:56 AM
Hilarious thread.

Balli, I would be most concerned with the fact that RuffnReady seems to be your psyche-mate.

Tell her all you want to do is fuck, and then knock the bottom out of it. I just don't see where conscience plays a role in this situation.

There is wonderful potential in this scenario. If she loves to fuck, you can get her hooked and then always have a booty call on standby.

Sisk
04-19-2010, 02:00 PM
Just don't get her pregnant. Then things will begin to suck

Fat Bones
04-20-2010, 09:55 AM

2. he is not interested in the girl for anything more than sex
3. he thinks the girl is into him (i.e. emotionally interested, looking for an ongoing relationship) and might feel hurt and used if he screws her a few times then ditches her
4. so, his penis is in conflict with his conscience

If you care about the feelings of others and understand that for some people sex is intimately connected to emotion, you worry about things like this. If you are just out for whatever you can get without considering the consequences for the other/s involved, I guess you don't. BTW, that is not an accusation, just a statement about the different ways people behave.

I come from the school of thought that states- "If a man believes he understands the way a woman thinks, he is one.":lol

My first wife was seven years younger than me, we were married for ten years, and remain decent friends. I was 25 when her older brother introduced us. At the time, I was seeing a woman 13 years senior. Recently, I parted ways with my last girlfriend (she is nine years older), because after four years, she couldn't remain just friends. So, I guess I've actually had some experience with relationships that involved some age disparity, but as I stated, I don't understand the question. If a young woman enjoys giving you head, then you cultivate that relationship at that level as any reasonable person would.

Great problem to have, balli.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-20-2010, 10:03 AM
Most 19 year old girls were more mature than the friends I hung out with when we were 26. I don't really see the problem.

koriwhat
04-20-2010, 10:12 AM
just hit it already and stop being such a pussy!

i've always respected your input here balli but this thread wasn't needed... just get out there and do your thing man!

LnGrrrR
04-20-2010, 10:18 AM
just hit it already and stop being such a pussy!

i've always respected your input here balli but this thread wasn't needed... just get out there and do your thing man!

cosigned, son

z0sa
04-20-2010, 10:19 AM
this was an attention whore thread from a dumbass. Nothing to see here

balli
04-20-2010, 10:26 AM
this was an attention whore thread from a dumbass. Nothing to see here

Please, little butthurt motherfucker. This is about the only thread I've made in 3 years of posting here that's even remotely touched upon my personal life. God forbid I get some ST perspective once in 3 years... get back to that argument when I turn into B2B.

And as far as this thread goes, I stopped giving a fuck about it after the first few pages and hours. And while I appreciate the initial responses, people can feel free to stop giving me advice after the fact.

z0sa
04-20-2010, 10:31 AM
Please, little butthurt motherfucker. This is about the only thread I've made in 3 years of posting here that's even remotely touched upon my personal life. God forbid I get some ST perspective once in 3 years... get back to that argument when I turn into B2B.

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

And as far as this thread goes, I stopped giving a fuck about it after the first few pages and hours.

Which is why you're responding now. :lol

And while I appreciate the initial responses, people can feel free to stop giving me advice after the fact.

What 26 year old male needs advice on fucking a 19 year old?
Why are you so afraid she's going to notice your lack of experience?

balli
04-20-2010, 10:33 AM
z0sa, you're a crying fucking bitch. Literally, a butthurt little fag who's crying because I don't like the same video games as you do.

z0sa
04-20-2010, 10:35 AM
z0sa, you're a crying fucking bitch.

:lmao you post your attention-seeking insecurities on the internet and call me the crying bitch?

Balli's next insult: "I wish you and everyone like you would get vaporized, you don't deserve to live"

z0sa
04-20-2010, 10:38 AM
Literally, a butthurt little fag who's crying because I don't like the same video games as you do.

If I really cared about defending myself from an obviously ignorant person, I'd find the threads where I said waw > cod 4 IMO and you and CH cried for hours.

Instead, I'll laugh since it's only too hilarious you'd accuse me of doing what you do every single time someone disagrees with you.

I wish I could show your little cunt fuckbuddy some of your posts on the political forum, if only to see you actually defend them :lol

z0sa
04-20-2010, 10:42 AM
OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD IM ACTUALLY GONNA GET SOME PUSSY!

The whole world needed to know. :tu

SpursStalker
04-20-2010, 10:42 AM
:sleep

SpursStalker
04-20-2010, 10:44 AM

*owned*

jack sommerset
04-20-2010, 10:56 AM

balli
04-20-2010, 11:06 AM
*owned*

You dumb bitch. This thread had nothing to do with the mechanics of tearing up pussy. You fucking dream.

And sorry I asked for public advice about the morality of taking sexual advantage of someone who is a child in every sense of the word except for legal. I'll try not to be so considerate of a girl's feelings in the future. In fact, the existence of intellectually worthless, dumb fucking bitches like yourself makes me regret it already.

As far as z0sa goes, I could really give fuck all what some nerd-ass, broke ass, cottage-cheese chest having motherfucker thinks about my sex life. Minus a bit of ethical drama, I'm pretty happy with where I'm at. I'm sure he is too with one hand holding up his gut while he wraps the swollen-ass pickle fingers of his other hand around his rarely seen little member.

z0sa
04-20-2010, 11:09 AM
You dumb bitch. This thread had nothing to do with the mechanics of tearing up pussy. You fucking dream.

And sorry I asked for public advice about the morality of taking sexual advantage of someone who is a child in every sense of the word except for legal. I'll try not to be so considerate of a girl's feelings in the future. In fact, the existence of intellectually worthless, dumb fucking bitches like yourself makes me regret it already.

As far as z0sa goes, I could really give fuck all what some nerd-ass, broke ass, cottage-cheese chest having motherfucker thinks about my sex life. Minus a bit of ethical drama, I'm pretty happy with where I'm at. I'm sure he is too with one hand holding up his gut while he wraps the swollen-ass pickle fingers of his other hand around his rarely seen little member.

:lmao wtf

z0sa
04-20-2010, 11:11 AM
could really give fuck all what some nerd-ass, broke ass, cottage-cheese chest having motherfucker thinks about my sex life.

Lemme guess:

1) you're not a nerd.

2) you have tons of $$

3) you don't have cottage cheese chest? (the fuck?)

4) you don't care what people think about your sex life which is why you posted about it on the internet.

jack sommerset
04-20-2010, 11:16 AM

:lmao

SpursStalker
04-20-2010, 11:24 AM

:rollin

Fuck off ... If you didn't want it public you should have keep that trap of yours shut ...

Have a nice day!

Your friendly stalker

SpursStalker
04-20-2010, 11:30 AM
:lmao wtf

You're such a trouble maker ...

z0sa
04-20-2010, 11:35 AM
You're such a trouble maker ...

I think you have me confused with another z0sa.

SpursStalker
04-20-2010, 11:38 AM
I think you have me confused with another z0sa.

:nope

z0sa
04-20-2010, 11:40 AM
;)

Trainwreck2100
04-20-2010, 11:55 AM

You didn't hit it? What the fuck is wrong with you?

DAF86
04-20-2010, 11:57 AM
If she has the body and agrees to it, then she's ready to go.

word
04-20-2010, 12:02 PM

That's not a huge age difference. I guess the point of this post is, you finally got laid. Congratulations.

in2deep
04-20-2010, 12:42 PM

stop being a pussy. Man up and handle that ass till it wears out or someone else will

Kermit
04-20-2010, 01:46 PM
Jesus. This is just sad.

The Reckoning
04-20-2010, 01:55 PM
rofl at all the people saying just to tap it. either theyre the biggest d-bags or the only tits theyve ever sucked on is their moms.

balli, if you pursue it and it turns out she only wants a short term fling, by all means go for it...but imagine the look on her parents' face when she tricks you into coming home with her.

Kermit
04-20-2010, 01:58 PM
rofl at all the people saying just to tap it. either theyre the biggest d-bags or the only tits theyve ever sucked on is their moms.

balli, if you pursue it and it turns out she only wants a short term fling, by all means go for it...but imagine the look on her parents' face when she tricks you into coming home with her.

:lmao

We're all d-bags because we wouldn't act like pussies when presented with the oppurtunity for some sex?

The Reckoning
04-20-2010, 02:02 PM
^ sex without consequences would be awesome. im just telling him to put it into perspective because its all relative. he should find out what her real intentions are first.

nkdlunch
04-20-2010, 03:47 PM
fuck that.

I say go Kobe Bryant on her ass

Capt Bringdown
04-20-2010, 06:57 PM
While you're young, you better have your fun,
'cause when you get old, your fun is done.

Let the kids dance.
Let the kids dance.
You only get one chance.

-Bo Diddly

jack sommerset
04-20-2010, 07:19 PM
fuck that.

I say go Kobe Bryant on her ass

That's what that faggot Balli will end up doing. Jerking off in the bathroom cuz that's his thing.

Amber Kush
04-20-2010, 07:55 PM
Hahaha.

Good to see theres a healthy sex drive in here!

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-20-2010, 09:28 PM
^ sex without consequences would be awesome. im just telling him to put it into perspective because its all relative. he should find out what her real intentions are first.

That is EXACTLY what I have said numerous times in this thread, and yet I get hounded for it and you don't. WTF?

The Reckoning
04-21-2010, 04:30 AM
lol because i actually get play. step aside ozzy, and let the AMERICANS handle this thread. go jerk off in a kangaroo pouch.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-21-2010, 06:13 AM
lol because i actually get play. step aside ozzy, and let the AMERICANS handle this thread. go jerk off in a kangaroo pouch.

So, you're a playa, but you also care about the women you play. Interesting take.

As for the insults, are they really necessary?

MiamiHeat
04-21-2010, 07:13 AM
seriously

this thread is a giant mindfuck of bullshit

im starting to think OP posted it just to brag or something

there is no fucking discussion here fags

EITHER
1) she just wants cock, good give it to her you fucking pussy

or

2) if she will have sex with u and u didnt have to say u love her, or that u are in a relationship with her, then what the fuck are you bitching about

or

3) you intentionally led her on and lied to her. in which case, it doesnt fucking matter if she's 19 or 45. you know what you did and how to fix it.

god damn

in fact, just show her this thread so she can see what a big fucking faggot you are. she won't want you anymore after that. grow some balls.

The Reckoning
04-21-2010, 01:59 PM
So, you're a playa, but you also care about the women you play. Interesting take.

if you have a good reputation and southern charm, the batch to select from gets bigger. if youre a d bag who tries to hit and quit, the batch to select from gets smaller. women hold grudges worse than anyone, and they love to tell everyone about those grudges. like someone said earlier in the thread, "leave them better off than you found them." if not, everyone will know...including their father with a badge or 12 gauge shotgun.

thispego
04-21-2010, 02:39 PM
seriously

this thread is a giant mindfuck of bullshit

im starting to think OP posted it just to brag or something

there is no fucking discussion here fags

EITHER
1) she just wants cock, good give it to her you fucking pussy

or

2) if she will have sex with u and u didnt have to say u love her, or that u are in a relationship with her, then what the fuck are you bitching about

or

3) you intentionally led her on and lied to her. in which case, it doesnt fucking matter if she's 19 or 45. you know what you did and how to fix it.

god damn

in fact, just show her this thread so she can see what a big fucking faggot you are. she won't want you anymore after that. grow some balls.

ppffffft NATURALLY...

RandomGuy
04-21-2010, 04:34 PM
go jerk off in a kangaroo pouch.

That is a combination of words that I would never have expected to see, ever in a million years.

Gotta love the internet, that is definitely sigworthy.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
04-21-2010, 04:51 PM
Jerk off in a kangaroo pouch?

I'd imagine it's Australia's version of the fleshlight.