PDA

View Full Version : Garnett should be suspended

peskypesky
04-17-2010, 09:44 PM
throwing an elbow

poop
04-17-2010, 09:46 PM
what a freaking punk this guy is, he threw a BIG TIME elbow at that guys head...in one view he smacked a couple heat players right in the face.

i hope they suspend this faggot...

oh and fuck Pierce and his phony injury act.

FUCK THE CELTICS

mavs>spurs2
04-17-2010, 09:47 PM
garnett started it but you're being a bigger vagina than he is..

no suspension imho

WildcardManu
04-17-2010, 09:48 PM
as usual punkass garnett throwing elbow then running away.... and what the fuck Paul Pierce is the biggest pussy... that dude makes his injuries look worst than they really are... then he gets up and tries to come back as a hero he's got the injury flops down to a perfection....

cobbler
04-17-2010, 09:50 PM
the 2nd elbow should be a suspension IMO

DUNCANownsKOBE2
KG just bullying them niggas.

DJ Mbenga
gonna be tough since its the celtics, and the didnt do shit against rondo last year and it was a behind the back elbow, he didnt look him in the eye, the nba can just cry accident.

Amarelooms
04-17-2010, 09:54 PM
He is definitely suspended...I'd give him 2 games but the NBA is gonna be a pussy and only give him 1

:elephant

lil_penny
04-17-2010, 09:54 PM
KG just bullying them niggas.

poop
04-17-2010, 09:55 PM
your right, since they are the Boston Celtics they will probably get off easy as usual.

redzero
04-17-2010, 10:02 PM
If I had to go to war against people who are a foot shorter than I am, there's nobody else I would want on my side other than Garnett.

Dex
04-17-2010, 10:03 PM
He is definitely suspended...I'd give him 2 games but the NBA is gonna be a pussy and only give him 1

This.

Bob Lanier
04-17-2010, 10:04 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2rw3qes.jpg

mogrovejo
04-17-2010, 10:04 PM
Fine, as long as the Heat players who left the bench and the guys who instigate the confusion are also suspended.

Bob Lanier
04-17-2010, 10:05 PM
And the Heat didn't even have a single white guy on the court at the time. The NBA... where amazing happens.

angelbelow
04-17-2010, 10:05 PM
he probably wont be though =/

mogrovejo
04-17-2010, 10:06 PM
The hate for Garnett is scary. Is it all racism? The myth that "he only picks fights with smaller, white players" should be studied.

cobbler
04-17-2010, 10:06 PM
Fine, as long as the Heat players who left the bench and the guys who instigate the confusion are also suspended.

Yeah... walking over to see how pierce is and taking an elbow. Damn instigators! :lol

mogrovejo
04-17-2010, 10:07 PM
Yeah... walking over to see how pierce is and taking an elbow. Damn instigators! :lol

That's exactly what they were all doing. :lol

Amarelooms
04-17-2010, 10:08 PM
The hate for Garnett is scary. Is it all racism? The myth that "he only picks fights with smaller, white players" should be studied.

KG is a punk bitch...wanna be thug fag...I wish someone would just knock his ass out already. Haslem was going to if he wasn't held back....

Dex

Garnett just needs to learn to quit being such a little punkass of the court.

I used to be a fan, but goddamn I am sick of watching that guy bitch and moan and jaw all over the sideline. It was even worse when he was doing it in a sports coat.

Fuck KG. He won't learn a damn thing, but I hope they throw the book at him.

DAF86
If I had to go to war against people who are a foot shorter than I am, there's nobody else I would want on my side other than Garnett.

You sure?

HtmGB3FgB1c

cobbler

No, he's just an uneducated ass who has a foul mouth and more bark than bite.

NewJerSpur
04-17-2010, 10:09 PM
He probably won't be.

cobbler
04-17-2010, 10:09 PM
That's exactly what they were all doing. :lol

Who threw the first shot? That would be the instigator... and it was KG. Duh

DazedAndConfused
04-17-2010, 10:10 PM
mogrovejo's is a faggot.

KG will get suspended. Everyone saw the elbow and everyone will be talking about it. Stern has no choice at this point but to suspend him.

mogrovejo
04-17-2010, 10:10 PM
Dumbass 95% of the NBA is black, how can you say the hate of KJ is because he is black?

There's "Black" and there's "black". There's a lot of blackness in KG. He's an angry black man, not the "articulate and clean" who "doesn't speak negro" as Joe Biden and Harry Reid would put it.

scottspurs
04-17-2010, 10:12 PM
Garnett will be suspended no doubt.

mogrovejo
04-17-2010, 10:13 PM
mogrovejo's is a faggot.

KG will get suspended. Everyone saw the elbow and everyone will be talking about it. Stern has no choice at this point but to suspend him.

How many games was Kobe suspended for his multiple cheap shots? Say, his elbow on Artest last season?

At least Garnett's elbow was an accident.

lakaluva's mom
04-17-2010, 10:13 PM
KG is a bitch, just like my son

jag
04-17-2010, 10:14 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2rw3qes.jpg

:lol I can't even begin to imagine the chemistry issues in that locker room

cobbler
04-17-2010, 10:15 PM
How many games was Kobe suspended for his multiple cheap shots? Say, his elbow on Artest last season?

Yeah... cause he just threw that high haymaker swatting at a fly buzzing around. He clearly didn't mean it for any of the Heat players behind him. :lol

mogrovejo
04-17-2010, 10:15 PM
:lol I can't even begin to imagine the chemistry issues in that locker room

Yeps, considering their record and achievements in the past 3 seasons it must be really bad. :depressed

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-17-2010, 10:16 PM
You know KG is the type of player who whenever someone talks shit back to him he just points to his ring and says, "NIGGAS WITH A RING ALWAYS BULLY NIGGAS WITHOUT A RING, ONE RING FAGGOT!"

milkshakeballa

we are talking about kg fagget not kobe

if it was an accident and he didn't mean to do it he would have STAYED in the scrum

how do we know it was on purpose?

cuz he fled the fucking scene IMMEDIATELY ... thats what BITCHES do

mogrove you are a fan of a BITCH..how does it feel?

at least im a fan of a rapist fucking fagget

mogrovejo
Yeah... cause he just threw that high haymaker swatting at a fly buzzing around. He clearly didn't mean it for any of the Heat players behind him. :lol

You mean the guys who were only there to see how Pierce was doing? :lolI mean, after that one, I think it became clear you're just trolling around. :lol

cobbler
04-17-2010, 10:17 PM
Yeps, considering their record and achievements in the past 3 seasons it must be really bad. :depressed

ONE AND DONE!:toast

LnGrrrR
04-17-2010, 10:17 PM
You know KG is the type of player who whenever someone talks shit back to him he just points to his ring and says, "NIGGAS WITH A RING ALWAYS BULLY NIGGAS WITHOUT A RING, ONE RING FAGGOT!"

So he's like 95% of SpursTalk? :lol

mogrovejo
04-17-2010, 10:18 PM
Angry Black Man? Really? Must be hard to be a Multi Millionare and get top of the line pussy his entire life.

Sorry KJ didn't grow up in the hood, so maybe he shouldn't pretend that he did.

I see you're definitely uncomfortable with KG's color and upbringing, but I'm here to discuss basketball, not these issues. If I were you, I'd try to be less hateful.

milkshakeballa

LULZ

you guys had 1..ONE...UNO...championship year

you guys r done

another 20 years of mediocrity for your franchise :toast

jag

I'm not exactly sure what they've had to overcome to be a top team in the East...i can only comment towards all the high character guys they have on their roster.

cobbler
04-17-2010, 10:19 PM
You mean the guys who were only there to see how Pierce was doing? :lolI mean, after that one, I think it became clear you're just trolling around. :lol

NO...the first player that came to see and got the initial elbow. That was what my first post was. No INSTIGATING first elbow... no scuffle... and no 2nd cheap shot and possible suspension. You saw the video... did you not?

mogrovejo
04-17-2010, 10:20 PM
ONE AND DONE!:toast

Have you already conceded this season? That's too bad but probably wise.

jeev8dZ0lg0

Flo-Rida
04-17-2010, 10:21 PM
Haslem ftw he was gonna fuck that nigga up !

mogrovejo
04-17-2010, 10:21 PM
I'm not exactly sure what they've had to overcome to be a top team in the East...i can only comment towards all the high character guys they have on their roster.
I'm sure you're a great judge of character. :lol

milkshakeballa
04-17-2010, 10:22 PM
mogrove gettin absolutely shittted on in this thread brings the lulz

mogrovejo
Are you kidding me? Why do I care what color KG is? I mean shut the fuck with the race card? Find one post that I have said is racist towards black people or KG?

I mean are you really that stupid that the only way you can defend KG's bullshit antics is call people out for being racist?

Damn, I didn't know this issue would bother you so much. Let's just stop here, you're clearly too emotional about this.

mavsfan1000
What a thug Garnett is. He should be suspended 2 games for 2 elbows.

jag
And what's wrong with disliking a guy who walks around trying to be "the angry black man," the "mean ass nigga"?

I don't like white guys or mexicans who walk around trying to punk everyone out.

baseline bum
04-17-2010, 10:23 PM
The ejection for Garnett's bitch-move was enough. No way that warrants being suspended for game 2.

cobbler
Have you already conceded this season? That's too bad but probably wise.

Celtics ONE AND DONE! :toast

There you go... I placed the "implied" portion in the post for your limited comprehension.

redzero
Mogrovejo has a point when it comes to Lakers fans complaining about elbows. Kobe is the king of elbows.

poop
04-17-2010, 10:25 PM
suspend Gaynett and someone actually take a baseball bat to pierce's legs then once they are broken tell him 'THIS IS AN ACTUAL INJURY'

jag
04-17-2010, 10:26 PM
I'm sure you're a great judge of character. :lol

So now you have some kind of insight into who i am personally?

Does us hating on KG really reduce you to personal insults?

That's mature

mogrovejo
04-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Well retard, don't call people racist, for calling out KG for acting like a bitch.

Get some sleep, right now you're too disturbed.

mogrovejo
04-17-2010, 10:27 PM
So now you have some kind of insight into who i am personally?

Huh?

I thought you were the one judging the character of some guys. You're the one who surely has that kind of insight, no?

jag
04-17-2010, 10:28 PM
Huh?

I thought you were the one judging the character of some guys. You're the one who surely has that kind of insight, no?

I didn't know KG meant this much to you, guy. It's amusing.

Bob Lanier
04-17-2010, 10:29 PM
Damn, I didn't know this issue would bother you so much. Let's just stop here, you're clearly too emotional about this.
:lol

Not a very successful troll you've got here.

Will Hunting
04-17-2010, 10:29 PM
mogrovejo does a good job making retarded arguments and dumbing people down to his level. He's an embarrassment to us Southies, don't let him trick you into arguing down to his dirty European level.

SpursRulez4eVeR
04-17-2010, 10:31 PM
oh well, the celtics are fucked anyways.

jag
04-17-2010, 10:31 PM
dirty European level.

mogrovejo
04-17-2010, 10:32 PM
I didn't know KG meant this much to you, guy. It's amusing.

Huh? I didn't even know you were talking about KG. You should re-read what you wrote, you just mentioned "guys". But I'm pretty sure it means a lot more to you than to me, at least it seems that way. I generally don't care much (or at all) about that emotional part of fanhood; just check my post history here. :toast

mogrovejo
04-17-2010, 10:33 PM
I am racist and disturbed because I think KG is a want to be thug? Ok, thanks for clarifying that for me.

Go play with your newborn, and stop posting, you really have no idea what you are talking about.

Geez, nobody said you were a racist. No need for ad hominem arguments; I'm not used to engage in conversations with the kind of people that use them.

jag
04-17-2010, 10:35 PM
Huh? I didn't even know you were talking about KG. You should re-read what you wrote, you just mentioned "guys". But I'm pretty sure it means a lot more to you than to me, at least it seems that way. I generally don't care much (or at all) about that emotional part of fanhood; just check my post history here. :toast

"guys" = pierce, kg

You'd have to be blind to miss how often these guys act like punks.

jag
04-17-2010, 10:40 PM
And we don't have to discuss Sheed.

mogrovejo
04-17-2010, 10:49 PM
"guys" = pierce, kg

You'd have to be blind to miss how often these guys act like punks.

I think they're high character guys. Pierce I know better and he's a community leader, a terrific writer and, by all counts, a great husband and parent. Great leader for the Celtics for years now after a overcoming the typical immaturity of younger kids (the stabbing incident was some sort of epiphany, I believe). His example in terms of work-ethic and poise was essential to develop all the kids - Rondo, Big Al, Powe, Gomes, Perkins, West, etc - that allowed the Cs to put together the Big 3. But I think most NBA players are high character guys.

MiamiHeat
04-17-2010, 10:51 PM
Suspend kg and bring paul a wheelchair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mavsfan1000
04-17-2010, 10:54 PM
Suspend kg and bring paul a wheelchair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Save that for D Whistle.

Bob Lanier
04-17-2010, 10:55 PM
I think most NBA players are high character guys.
:lmao

Phallusy
04-17-2010, 10:58 PM
Let Garny play

Celts will still lose

dickface
But I think most NBA players are high character guys.

what a naïve little child you really are.

baseline bum
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/nbasuperstar40/piercebz.jpg

DJ Mbenga
04-17-2010, 10:59 PM
"fuck that elbow got me tired"

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/3a/fullj.723a2ef0990fe6b92c76e4cec6848343/723a2ef0990fe6b92c76e4cec6848343-getty-98160154nb016_heat_celtics.jpg

LakerHater
04-17-2010, 11:00 PM
They really should but, they should also suspend Paul Pierce for faking they he did and all ways does!!
Had he not faked none of this woulda happend!

dickface
04-17-2010, 11:00 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y62/nbasuperstar40/piercebz.jpg

tbh he says that wasn't a gang sign (yeah right, but it's what he said).

it still doesn't explain why a high character guy such as himself had such a strong need to answer back at the overexcited emotions of a kid 10 years his junior.

DJ Mbenga
04-17-2010, 11:03 PM
tbh he says that wasn't a gang sign (yeah right, but it's what he said).

it still doesn't explain why a high character guy such as himself had such a strong need to answer back at the overexcited emotions of a kid 10 years his junior.

he grew up in Inglewood. it was a gang sign

jag
04-17-2010, 11:05 PM
I think they're high character guys. Pierce I know better and he's a community leader, a terrific writer and, by all counts, a great husband and parent. Great leader for the Celtics for years now after a overcoming the typical immaturity of younger kids (the stabbing incident was some sort of epiphany, I believe). His example in terms of work-ethic and poise was essential to develop all the kids - Rondo, Big Al, Powe, Gomes, Perkins, West, etc - that allowed the Cs to put together the Big 3. But I think most NBA players are high character guys.

You have a unique perspective.

mogrovejo
04-17-2010, 11:06 PM
You have a unique perspective.

What's yours?

In any case, from my experience, chemistry has little to do with these issues. I think that saying that Garnett/Pierce don't build good lockerroom chemistry is slightly insane.

jag
04-17-2010, 11:12 PM
What's yours?

In any case, from my experience, chemistry has little to do with these issues. I think that saying that Garnett/Pierce don't build good lockerroom chemistry is slightly insane.

They're punks. More so KG than Pierce, but it's hard for me to call a guy who gets stabbed, throws up gang signs and does this
http://thebiglead.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/paul.jpg

regularly, a high character guy and a good leader. You also seem to ignore that Sheed roams around that locker room as well.

benefactor
04-17-2010, 11:16 PM
He should be suspended. I wonder what it will take for Boston fan to stop defending this bag of douche?

LakerHater
04-17-2010, 11:19 PM
Garnetts a PUSSY!
He acts all tough, throws his elbows & runs outta the crowd! The Magloire was right in front of him he stood there quiet & acted like he wanted no trouble!! Then when there was space he was back talkin shit & droppin F bombs!!!

What a fuckin pussy with his side kick drama queen faker!!!

mogrovejo
04-17-2010, 11:21 PM
They're punks. More so KG than Pierce, but it's hard for me to call a guy who gets stabbed, throws up gang signs and does this
http://thebiglead.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/paul.jpg

regularly, a high character guy and a good leader. You also seem to ignore that Sheed roams around that locker room as well.

What do you mean by "Punks"? Honest question. I have no idea why are you apparently blaming Pierce for being stabbed. And what do you mean by doing this regularly? He had pain the knee, played on a torn meniscus the rest of the series having the knee iced and drained every day, had surgery in the off-season. What's exactly the connection between this and character? I'm not seeing it.

ChrisRichards
04-17-2010, 11:22 PM
Im not upset at KG, and I dont think he should be suspended for it. Im more disgusted at Paul Pierce and his fake ass laying on the floor acting injured again. I can't waint until someone really knock this guys ass for real.

Ghazi
04-17-2010, 11:35 PM
mogro who you pickin in Spurs/Mavs series!

mogrovejo
04-17-2010, 11:48 PM
mogro who you pickin in Spurs/Mavs series!

55-45 Mavs I also agree that pick'n'roll defence is the key for the Spurs to win this series. The Spurs have struggled all season to defend it; the Mavs run an incredible amount/diversity of screenball plays - Kidd or Terry/Dirk is very difficult to stop especially with Kidd shooting well and with 2 shooters deep in the wings, Haywood is very quick stepping out to set the pick plus not the offensive liability Dampier is; Beaubois is one of the best p'n'r guards in the league, explosive turning the corner; ditto for Barea... the Mavs run the 1-on-3 ballscreen, the 2/4, the 1/2, from the top, from the wing, a double screen where Dirk pops and the center or Marion rolls...I'm intrigued to see how Popovich will defend the play - I wouldn't be surprised if this severely limits Blair's ability to stay on the floor and forces Pop to go with Jefferson at the 4 to have more quickness on the floor.

The transition game is the 2nd most important thing the Spurs must take care off. The Mavericks can be a very good rebounding team when they put their mind on it + they have good rebounders in their backcourt that can grab the board and immediately bring the ball up. They also do a lot of stand and watch and can be very vulnerable to aggressive bigs, but I think the Spurs will be very conservative here and

I suspect the Spurs will switch a lot when defending the Mavs backcourt players and that may leave them vulnerable to their ISO plays + Haywood and Dampier will force Duncan to run the floor every possession and they'll contest every rebound. If I were Carlisle, I'd be mad if by the 4th quarter Duncan wasn't half-dead. I also think Parker will struggle if defended by Kidd or Terry (who struggles defending wings but is pretty decent on PGs).

I completely agree that Manu + shooters will be important - and Manu more as a playmaker/facilitator. The Mavs don't have anybody able to guard Ginobili except Beaubois but Carlisle won't trust him. But they flood the strongside and swarm the ball-handler on the pick'n'roll, so Manu's ability to read the game well, be a dangerous playmaker off picks and the Spurs ability to reverse the ball quickly and hit the naked wing 3 are going to be decisive.

I feel the Spurs are overall the superior team, the one that plays with more purpose and that would be tougher to handle for most good teams, but if there's some master plan by Popovich to suddenly unveil Mahinmi as a secret weapon he's been hiding all season, then this is the series. The Mavs are a tougher matchup for the Spurs than the Lakers.

jestersmash
04-17-2010, 11:59 PM
DID SOMEONE SAY CELTICS!?

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/3483/c1rondo.jpg

RAJON RONDO??!

YEAH MAN HES A FUCKING ALL STAR POINT GUARD

CHRIS PAUL? STEVE NASH? KIDD? BILLUPS? DAVIS? ARENAS? FUCKING JOKES COMPARED TO RONDO

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/4995/c2pierce.jpg

PAUL PIERCE IS THE GREATEST SHOOTING GUARD EVER

FORGET THE FACT THAT KOBE SCORED 81 POINTS IN A SINGLE GAME AND WON 3 CHAMPIONSHIPS

OR THAT WADE IS AN NBA FINALS MVP AND HAS A CHAMPIONSHIP

PAUL PIERCE LED THE FUCKING CELTICS TO THE EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS IN 2002 BY HIMSELF AND THEN GOT FUCKING DESTROYED BY THE NETS

WHO ELSE CAN SAY THEY HAVE DONE THAT? NO ONE THATS WHO

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6116/c3garn.jpg

KEVIN GARNETT IS ABOVE EVERY OTHER POWER FORWARD'S SKILL

I MEAN FUCK GODAMN HES BEEN IN THE NBA FOR OVER 12 YEARS AND HAS ONE CHAMPIONSHIP TO SHOW FOR IT YET BUT HES STILL IN HIS PRIME

HE MAKES CHARLES BARKLEY IN HIS PRIME LOOK LIKE A GODAMN LITLTE BITCH

DIRK NOWITZKI WON THE MVP LAST YEAR? PFT FUCK THAT GARNETT WON IT LIKE 5 YEARS AGO

WHO CARES THAT DUNCAN HAS 4 CHAMPIONSHIPS AND ALMOST EVERY YEAR THE SPURS REACH THE FINALS

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/575/c4wut.png

WHO WANTS TO FUCK WITH THAT? THE MIAMI HEAT DONT WANT NONE

I LOVE THE BOSTON CELTICS, THEY ARE THE BEST TEAM EVER

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/8416/c5boston.jpg

TIM DUNCAN
AINT GOT SHIT
ON ME

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/7789/c6bos.jpg

YOUR 2010 NBA NO FUCK THAT BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS OF THE UNIVERSE

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/3483/c1rondo.jpghttp://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4545/crayray.jpghttp://img709.imageshack.us/img709/4995/c2pierce.jpghttp://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6116/c3garn.jpg
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3574/clasty.jpg

Will Hunting
04-18-2010, 12:10 AM
He should be suspended. I wonder what it will take for Boston fan to stop defending this bag of douche?

All of us real Boston fans from South Boston don't defend this crap, this filthy Spanish Euroqueer who became a Celtics fan the summer of 2007 is the only one who does.

mogrovejo
04-18-2010, 12:13 AM
All of us real Boston fans from South Boston don't defend this crap, this filthy Spanish Euroqueer who became a Celtics fan the summer of 2007 is the only one who does.

Still butt-hurt, hein? That's very unfortunate. :(

Will Hunting
04-18-2010, 12:14 AM
Still butt-hurt, hein? That's very unfortunate. :(

Who the hell is hein? Is that the name of some gross European hooker?

jdev82
04-18-2010, 12:16 AM
he should be suspended for running away after he started shit. pussy.

Stringer_Bell
04-18-2010, 12:20 AM
I remember using the Celtics as good example of toughness on the court, fighting for possessions and scrapping to get the win...but this whole season they've just been dirty crybaby punks. KG should be suspended, it was a totally unprovoked elbow. No excuses.

mavsfan1000
04-18-2010, 12:26 AM
Im not upset at KG, and I dont think he should be suspended for it. Im more disgusted at Paul Pierce and his fake ass laying on the floor acting injured again. I can't waint until someone really knock this guys ass for real.
Heard of a pinched nerve?

duhoh
04-18-2010, 12:27 AM
garnett just doing his faggot thang on court.

nothing new here. his game can't keep up with his mouth no more, so it's all good fellas.

mogrovejo
04-18-2010, 12:30 AM
I remember using the Celtics as good example of toughness on the court, fighting for possessions and scrapping to get the win...but this whole season they've just been dirty crybaby punks. KG should be suspended, it was a totally unprovoked elbow. No excuses.

Totally unprovoked? Have you seen the play? What were the Heat players doing there? KG was there to help Pierce to get up; what was Richardson doing there? Why was Haslem in there?

HarlemHeat37
04-18-2010, 12:32 AM
I just caught the incident right now, sucks that I missed the games tonight..

I don't think he should be suspended, it would be pretty weak IMO, but I think there's a good chance that he might..KG has a bad reputation due to the softening of the NBA and NBA fans..Howard got suspended for throwing an elbow last year, although it was during play and more vicious..Kobe avoided suspension by throwing it at Artest's neck, but that was for obvious reasons(he's Kobe)..

If this was any player other than KG, Kobe or Lebron, it wouldn't be much of an issue..

It's good to see some intensity btw, I love matchups like this..

To be fair, Miami has a number of guys that are always looking to get into altercations..Jermaine O'Neal is one of the biggest pussies in the NBA from a softness perspective, people get in his head really easily..guys like Magloire and Haslem are always involved in shit too, especially Magloire, since he doesn't have any actual talent anymore..

QRich took some shots at KG and Pierce after the game though, he'll probably get fined, although I hope he doesn't..

"I was trying to get over there to take the ball out of bounds and [Garnett] started to talk to me, so I talked back. I don't have any business talking to him, he was on the ground crying. I don't know what was going on, two actresses over there, that's what they are.

"I just get surprised by people's actions when I know them better than that. They're not those characters they portray., they're not who they say they are, Garnett and Pierce, they're good basketball players and that's about it.

"I said to Jermaine, he's OK because I knew nobody touched him," explained Richardson. "Is he taking another break like he does so many times? Sometimes he falls like he's about to be out for the season and then he gets right up, that's all I said.

"I don't like them, and they know it."

ChrisRichards
04-18-2010, 12:41 AM
Qrich had no business going there, he was obviously instigating or talking his crap, probably telling Pierce to get his fake ass up. Haslem was there the moment KG got into Richardson's face. Like I said, I dont hate KG for what he did, he was being a teammate, but Pierce is being a stupid ass fairy like always.

mogrovejo
04-18-2010, 12:42 AM
"I was trying to get over there to take the ball out of bounds and [Garnett] started to talk to me,

hahaahahaha

BlackSwordsMan
04-18-2010, 12:47 AM
Intensity!!!!!!

JustBlaze
04-18-2010, 12:53 AM
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/3483/c1rondo.jpg

:rollin:huh

mogrovejo
04-18-2010, 01:05 AM
"I have no beef with Q (Richardson), I know him personally. I thought what he did was a little disrespectful, by standing over a guy that is hurt, just talking nonsense."
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/images/blog/star-divide.v5547.jpg
Richardson may have gotten the last laugh if it costs Garnett a game. That would be a big blow for the Celtics, who are relatively healthy going into the playoffs.

"You make your bed, you have to lay in it," said Garnett. "It is just what it is. If I see any of my teammates down, I want to make sure that they are alright. He has had a history with this shoulder and I just wanted to make sure that he was alright. So, if I have to deal with it, than that is what it is."

In the middle of the whole ordeal was still an injured Paul Pierce (http://www.sbnation.com/nba/players/4345/Paul_Pierce), whose shoulder was hurt once again.

"I really didn't see anything. I just knew there was commotion... My shoulder hit the same spot that I hurt all season. It has happened a couple of times. A pinch nerve in there, kind of numbed my whole arm up."

"I didn't even know Q (Richardson) was standing there. I was feeling the pain going down my shoulder, numbness, tingling- a sensation that you would get when you hit your funny bone. That is the sensation that I have been getting down my neck and shoulder, over the past month."

http://www.celticsblog.com/2010/4/18/1428741/the-skirmish#storyjump

mogrovejo
04-18-2010, 01:17 AM
Wade elbowing Ray Allen on the face:
http://rapidshare.com/files/377169562/D.Wade_elbow_Ray_Allen_04.17__2010.mp4

I wonder what the softies in this thread would say if it was Garnett doing what Wade did here. Suspension for Wade? I hope not.

DJ Mbenga
04-18-2010, 01:32 AM
I just caught the incident right now, sucks that I missed the games tonight..

I don't think he should be suspended, it would be pretty weak IMO, but I think there's a good chance that he might..KG has a bad reputation due to the softening of the NBA and NBA fans..Howard got suspended for throwing an elbow last year, although it was during play and more vicious..Kobe avoided suspension by throwing it at Artest's neck, but that was for obvious reasons(he's Kobe)..

If this was any player other than KG, Kobe or Lebron, it wouldn't be much of an issue..

It's good to see some intensity btw, I love matchups like this..

To be fair, Miami has a number of guys that are always looking to get into altercations..Jermaine O'Neal is one of the biggest pussies in the NBA from a softness perspective, people get in his head really easily..guys like Magloire and Haslem are always involved in shit too, especially Magloire, since he doesn't have any actual talent anymore..

QRich took some shots at KG and Pierce after the game though, he'll probably get fined, although I hope he doesn't..

the kobe play was during the game . the kg thing was on a dead ball. and i think he threw 2 elbows. gonna be tough for him to avoid the suspension but then again rondo got off with nothing last yr

SenorSpur
04-18-2010, 01:40 AM
Garnett is a wannabe tough-guy.

LakerHater
04-18-2010, 01:49 AM
Wade elbowing Ray Allen on the face:
http://rapidshare.com/files/377169562/D.Wade_elbow_Ray_Allen_04.17__2010.mp4

I wonder what the softies in this thread would say if it was Garnett doing what Wade did here. Suspension for Wade? I hope not.
Rapidshare....WTF!

LakerHater
04-18-2010, 01:52 AM
So hes got a pinched nerve or something?

So a pinched nerve, in your arm, makes you go down!??:lmao

He coulda walked over to his medical staff!! DUMBASS, actress!!

Fpoonsie
04-18-2010, 01:53 AM
at least im a fan of a rapist fucking fagget

What an odd sentence.

milkshakeballa
04-18-2010, 01:54 AM
PAUL PIERCE IS THE GREATEST SHOOTING GUARD EVER

FORGET THE FACT THAT KOBE SCORED 81 POINTS IN A SINGLE GAME AND WON 3 CHAMPIONSHIPS

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i263/seraphsephirot/picard-facepalm.jpg

milkshakeballa
04-18-2010, 01:59 AM
What an odd sentence.

\just feedin the trolls a lil bit :blah:blah

crc21209
04-18-2010, 02:00 AM
I'm not too sure if KG should be suspended or not...but he knew what he was doing when he threw that elbow, it wasnt "accidental" that's for sure..

ChrisRichards
04-18-2010, 02:02 AM
pussyfied league. no need to suspend players for stuff like this. its playoff basketball, let them get physical.

milkshakeballa
04-18-2010, 02:06 AM
pussyfied league. no need to suspend players for stuff like this. its playoff basketball, let them get physical.

i agree

but you need to establish that at the beginning of the year

and get physical INGAME

he better get suspended

boston.balla
04-18-2010, 02:23 AM
kg: "dis da playoffs nigga we gon bully deez niggaz, no foul jus bullyin these ringless scrubs"

Now sincerely, this IS the playoffs so stuff like this SHOULD happen. What do you want? to see all players hold hands like teenagers on a movie:married: ?. Shit like this happens and should happen. I loved the fight. Big Baby and Kperk were lovable !! :lol

This is what the playoff spirit means. Do ANYTHING to win. I know it was ugly and uncalled for but this IS gamemanship, the heat are a hot tempered team and it affected their play.

So i'm gonna stay by kg on this one. Don't make me bully dem replying posters :lmao

BRHornet45
04-18-2010, 02:27 AM
someone needs to just take this motherfucker out

ajGambino
04-18-2010, 02:58 AM

Oh, ok then. It's playoff basketball, let them get out of hand and kick each other in the throat. This is not the kind of physical that's necessary.

Get real dude, Garnett threw an elbow..two, actually. He knows damn well what the rules are on the court. You don't follow them, you get punished for it..it's that simple. The NBA has rules for a reason and that's to control the intensity and emotion during playoff time.

boston.balla
04-18-2010, 02:59 AM
someone needs to just take this motherfucker out

sons, with big baby, perkins and sheed on the floor i don't see any team bullying us especially on our floor. kg: "i'll bully da lil niggaz from da bench." :lmao

god bless!!

boston.balla
04-18-2010, 03:06 AM
Oh, ok then. It's playoff basketball, let them get out of hand and kick each other in the throat. This is not the kind of physical that's necessary.

Get real dude, Garnett threw an elbow..two, actually. He knows damn well what the rules are on the court. You don't follow them, you get punished for it..it's that simple. The NBA has rules for a reason and that's to control the intensity and emotion during playoff time.

have you EVER watched the guys from my sig play? The nba being pussy league is true. With rules from the 80s do you see wade taking it to the hole so much. No. Do you see so much iso? You see good floor spacing. You see a fair game toward post defenders. When you see a guy going for a dunk you know he think "ima throw one lika amare and facial this bitch to hell" as in really going hard not going for 2fts.

So what if fights start up? He threw an elbow ffs he got thrown out. It's not like he went nuts on him. A suspension should be given if big baby goes all-NFL tackler on your ass not for schoolyard stuff like elbows, those should be just ejections and no suspension.

ajGambino
04-18-2010, 03:17 AM
big baby goes all-NFL tackler on your ass

poop
04-18-2010, 05:25 AM
fuck the gay Manufactured boston Celtics and theirDouchebag players Gaynett and Peirce, tow of the most epic docuhebag faggits in the whole NBA the last couple years.

boston.balla
04-18-2010, 07:34 AM
fuck the gay Manufactured boston Celtics and theirDouchebag players Gaynett and Peirce, tow of the most epic docuhebag faggits in the whole NBA the last couple years.

you got bullied when you were younger?
signed: kg !!!!

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
04-18-2010, 07:55 AM
mogrove gettin absolutely shittted on in this thread brings the lulz

Yeah, his own fan base is calling him out as euro-trash. mogrovejo is already my bitch, (See my signature) now he is most of yours as well.

Typical KG antics; go after the little guys, run from the big guys. Remember when he slapped Timmy's head from behind and ran? How about when McDeyss went after him? KG couldn't back peddle fast enough. Lamar Odom got tired of his elbows and spanked him on the ass last year. KG got in Odom's face and backed down when Lamar dissed him back. We've all seen the videos.

Anyway, Karma is a bitch, payback was to KG's knees. It's still coming. Wait until Shaq clobbers KG in the ECSF and the Cavs send Boston back into obscurity for another 20-50 years.

Don't suspend him, let the little girl play.

m33p0
04-18-2010, 08:24 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=18822&dateline=1262660202

you should post more :drool:

Cane
04-18-2010, 09:27 AM
KG's an idiot and that post game interview was more of the same. You don't throw elbows around for the sake of it; his entourage must be covered with bruises.

BTW Paul Pierce = master of creating extended timeouts by faking injury and pain; helps a lot for the old guys on his team, gets the other team out of rhythm, and gets the crowd back into it

mogrovejo
04-18-2010, 10:05 AM
Yeah, his own fan base is calling him out as euro-trash. mogrovejo is already my bitch, (See my signature) now he is most of yours as well.

Typical KG antics; go after the little guys, run from the big guys. Remember when he slapped Timmy's head from behind and ran? How about when McDeyss went after him? KG couldn't back peddle fast enough. Lamar Odom got tired of his elbows and spanked him on the ass last year. KG got in Odom's face and backed down when Lamar dissed him back. We've all seen the videos.

Anyway, Karma is a bitch, payback was to KG's knees. It's still coming. Wait until Shaq clobbers KG in the ECSF and the Cavs send Boston back into obscurity for another 20-50 years.

Don't suspend him, let the little girl play.

Geez, all this obsession because you're owned in an internet-based basketball discussion? Well, two or three discussions? That's not healthy, boy.

mogrovejo
04-18-2010, 10:09 AM

So, you think Wade should be suspended as well?

Giuseppe
04-18-2010, 10:14 AM
It a nice to a see the a Celtics beat those Heat idiotas. Make a them look likea imbrogliares. I a hope they a win that a series, then nice to a a see that LeBron guy make a Celtics a sorry they a ever were a born. Yes?

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
04-18-2010, 10:21 AM
Geez, all this obsession because you're owned in an internet-based basketball discussion? Well, two or three discussions? That's not healthy, boy.

Do you fail at reading comprehension?

I didn't get owned in a few internet discussions, you did. You even have stated you like to stir up trouble when you don't like the way someone states things. In other words, you look for fights. Is that healthy behavior? I called you out on it twice before and exposed you for what you are. The incident where I showed you were jealous of the Lakers is classic. How insecure you are.

You are outmatched, hush your trap.

Killakobe81
04-18-2010, 10:42 AM
He will most likely get 1 game ...

If the incident had happened earlier in the game ... that would of been it. but since he got tossed late he is MOST likely looking at a game.

JoeTait75
04-18-2010, 10:51 AM
Funny thing about KG's bullying is that it CONSISTENTLY backfires and gets the other team fired up. Nobody seems particularly intimidated by him, at least not from where I'm sitting.

Killakobe81
04-18-2010, 10:59 AM
From ESPN:

QUOTE OF THE NIGHT
"I don't have any business talking to [Pierce]; he was on the ground crying. I don't know what was going on -- two actresses over there, that's what they are."

-- Miami's Quentin Richardson after his scuffle with Kevin Garnett

Killakobe81
04-18-2010, 11:00 AM
Lol

Jacob1983
04-18-2010, 11:01 AM
KG has to be the face of athletes that have turned into annoying arrogant pricks after winning a championship. I've never seen an athlete act the way he does. It's like he thinks he can do this shit because he has a ring now and he plays for the Celtics. When he was on the Wolves, he was a way more likeable and humble guy. What happened?

JoeTait75
04-18-2010, 11:04 AM
KG has to be the face of athletes that have turned into annoying arrogant pricks after winning a championship. I've never seen an athlete act the way he does. It's like he thinks he can do this shit because he has a ring now and he plays for the Celtics. When he was on the Wolves, he was a way more likeable and humble guy. What happened?

He got on TV more and fans now get to see his douchebaggery on a regular basis. KG has always been a prick. Ask Rick Rickert.

Giuseppe
04-18-2010, 11:08 AM
He got on TV more and fans now get to see his douchebaggery on a regular basis. KG has always been a prick. Ask Rick Rickert.

You just handle busianess if Celticsw win, Tait. I want you stomp them like a Turkey a Jones flatten a Bradshaw.

JoeTait75
04-18-2010, 11:11 AM
I want you stomp them like a Turkey a Jones flatten a Bradshaw.

Cully! Here's to you. :toast

mogrovejo
04-18-2010, 11:27 AM
Funny thing about KG's bullying is that it CONSISTENTLY backfires and gets the other team fired up. Nobody seems particularly intimidated by him, at least not from where I'm sitting.

Yeps, it was clearly KG the instigator of this situation. :blah

TheProfessor
04-18-2010, 11:42 AM
Kevin Garnett expects tussle to be costly one (http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/basketball/celtics/view.bg?articleid=1248111&format=text)

The Celtics should be relaxing this morning. They should be pleased with themselves for an 85-76 Game 1 victory over Miami and preparing for their 1 p.m. practice today.

Instead, Doc Rivers, Danny Ainge and Kevin Garnett will be hoping their phones don’t ring.

But it seems almost certain Garnett will be suspended for elbowing Quentin Richardson during an altercation with 40 seconds left last night. There appears to be room in the NBA rules for a lesser penalty, but the case history on these things does not look good for Garnett.

Lead referee Joe DeRosa was asked two questions by a pool reporter, the first requesting the grounds for Garnett’s ejection.

“He was ejected for an elbow that made contact with Quentin Richardson,” DeRosa said in a statement. “He already had one technical for taunting with Richardson before that. Then as the altercation went on, he threw an elbow that did make contact with Richardson, which was his second technical and he was ejected.”

The second question was whether Garnett connected with the elbow.

“Yes, that’s what the video replay that we saw looked like, that he clearly made contact with Richardson,” DeRosa said. “But even if he had not, he still would have been ejected for a second technical for throwing an elbow.”

The incident unfolded when Paul Pierce was helped into the Miami bench by the Heat defense as the shot clock neared its conclusion.

Pierce was clutching his right shoulder, having suffered another stinger (he had another against San Antonio on March 28). There was concern for the captain but, based on what was to follow, he was merely the pebble that started the avalanche.

Garnett was standing over his teammate to check on him when Richardson walked into the picture and began suggesting Pierce wasn’t really hurt. Garnett pushed him away and got into his face.

The chain reaction continued with Udonis Haslem coming in to protest Garnett’s belligerence. That begat an appearance by Glen Davis, who tried to pull Haslem away and found himself trading shoves and epithets.

Garnett then got simultaneously pushed and pulled away, throwing his left elbow back at Richardson as he went. Richardson, Haslem and Davis also got technicals.

KG sounds as if he knows what’s coming.

“You make your bed, you have to lay in it,” he said. “So if I have to deal with it, then it is what it is. I’m just smarter than that. Composure is everything in the playoffs. . . . I have to keep my composure in a situation like that.”

Garnett said Richardson came over “talking nonsense,” and Richardson seemed to support that, saying of Pierce: “He was on the ground crying. I don’t know what was going on - two actresses over there, that’s what they are.”

As for what he said at the time, Richardson said, “I said to Jermaine (O’Neal), ‘He’s OK,’ because I knew nobody touched him. Is he taking another break like he does so many times? Sometimes he falls like he’s about to be out for the season and then he gets right up. That’s all I said.”

But while Garnett may have been right to be upset, Doc Rivers believes he should have seen the bigger picture and restrained himself.

“We’ve got a lead and nothing good can happen for us in that situation,” Rivers said. “And I know they were concerned about Paul, so I do get that. (But) even if we were right, you’re still wrong. Get out of there. So that’s a lesson for us.”

Cane
04-18-2010, 11:44 AM
Two actresses...sounds about right.

DPG21920
04-18-2010, 11:45 AM

:lmao Do you take your own advice. This comment you made really adds to the basketball discussion around here :rolleyes

mogrovejo
04-18-2010, 11:48 AM
Do you fail at reading comprehension?

I didn't get owned in a few internet discussions, you did. You even have stated you like to stir up trouble when you don't like the way someone states things. In other words, you look for fights. Is that healthy behavior? I called you out on it twice before and exposed you for what you are. The incident where I showed you were jealous of the Lakers is classic. How insecure you are.

You are outmatched, hush your trap.

MiamiHeat
04-18-2010, 01:38 PM
lol at this whole situation

Q-Rich's comments are gold

angelbelow
04-18-2010, 06:23 PM
looks like he will be suspended after all lol

peskypesky
04-18-2010, 06:24 PM
i was right. Garnett suspended one game for excessive douche-ness.

duhoh
04-19-2010, 12:01 AM
gotta love that Q-Rich wasn't taking any barking from that faggot. while I don't like that he was there, he stood up for himself when it counted.

you get elbowed and get barked at, and tell me you won't start talking back.

LnGrrrR
04-19-2010, 04:16 AM

Don't forget Rasheed's antics... :lol

NBAdime
04-19-2010, 04:17 AM
Q-Rich is hilarious! But KG and Q's problems date back when KG played with the wolves. Old beef.

LnGrrrR
04-19-2010, 04:20 AM
Oh, also, while I admit KG can be a huge dick, I'm kinda glad we have him on our team. I like having one a-hole player who can be a jerk. Not defending his actions in this incident or anything, of course.

picc84
04-19-2010, 08:48 AM
Q said everything outside of wheelchair.

djohn2oo8
04-19-2010, 09:29 AM
LOL ESPN First Take, saying KG shouldn't have been suspended, and that he threw the elbow as a defense mechanism, and that Quentin started it

boston.balla
04-19-2010, 09:45 AM
LOL ESPN First Take, saying KG shouldn't have been suspended, and that he threw the elbow as a defense mechanism, and that Quentin started it

yo it's a right for a nigga with a ring to bully a considerably smaller nigga without a ring. It's in the nba rules. Check the manual. chestbump!!!

Obstructed_View
04-19-2010, 05:19 PM

Yeah I read an article on ESPN about how Q was somehow the instegator, even though he seems to have a right to be near his own bench. I guess ESPN has already decided how they're going to spin this story and issued the memo to everyone.

mogrovejo
04-19-2010, 05:24 PM

I think everybody but over-emotional haters will admit that Richardson started it. I bet if it was Garnett going through an opponent on the floor to talk trash everybody here would consider him the instigator.

Obstructed_View
04-19-2010, 05:34 PM
I think everybody but over-emotional haters will admit that Richardson started it. I bet if it was Garnett going through an opponent on the floor to talk trash everybody here would consider him the instigator.

Why exactly was Garnett standing over his teammate at the opponent's bench again, then shoved the first guy to get anywhere near him? I haven't seen any proof that there was any talking at all until after Garnett threw the forearm, which is by any and all definitions "starting it".

mogrovejo
04-19-2010, 05:50 PM
Why exactly was Garnett standing over his teammate at the opponent's bench again, then shoved the first guy to get anywhere near him? I haven't seen any proof that there was any talking at all until after Garnett threw the forearm, which is by any and all definitions "starting it".

Dude, even Richardson admitted he went there and talked to Pierce. Why do you think he was fined? Why did he go there? What kind of additional proof do you want, recording?

Garnett was there because he was worried with Pierce and went there to help him to get up. Is this the first time you see a basketball player doing that? I mean, when people make this kind of question you know there's little hope you're talking with someone level-headed. A basketball player helping a teammmate off the floor! Scandal!!!!

Obstructed_View
04-19-2010, 07:28 PM
Dude, even Richardson admitted he went there and talked to Pierce. Why do you think he was fined? Why did he go there? What kind of additional proof do you want, recording?

Garnett was there because he was worried with Pierce and went there to help him to get up. Is this the first time you see a basketball player doing that? I mean, when people make this kind of question you know there's little hope you're talking with someone level-headed. A basketball player helping a teammmate off the floor! Scandal!!!!

Richardson was fined because he was involved in the scuffle and because he didn't walk away after KG shoved him for no reason. I'm sure Q will tell you it's money well spent, particularly since it got Garnett's stupid ass suspended for a game.

Garnett was there because he's a little wannabe thug who makes poor decisions and decides to bully people so he can pretend to be hard. I'm not sure what you think you saw, but KG didn't help anyone up off the floor, in fact he started a fight while his teammate was lying at his feet.

cornbread
04-19-2010, 07:37 PM

How quickly some people will pull the race card, no matter how irrelevant, is scary.

mogrovejo
04-19-2010, 07:40 PM
Richardson was fined because he was involved in the scuffle and because he didn't walk away after KG shoved him for no reason. I'm sure Q will tell you it's money well spent, particularly since it got Garnett's stupid ass suspended for a game.

Garnett was there because he's a little wannabe thug who makes poor decisions and decides to bully people so he can pretend to be hard. I'm not sure what you think you saw, but KG didn't help anyone up off the floor, in fact he started a fight while his teammate was lying at his feet.

Dude, even Richardson admitted he went there and talked shit to Pierce before Garnett did anything. You're just trying too hard.

jag
04-19-2010, 07:51 PM
yo it's a right for a nigga with a ring to bully a considerably smaller nigga without a ring. It's in the nba rules. Check the manual. chestbump!!!

picc84
04-19-2010, 08:00 PM
http://www.minnpost.com/client_files/alternate_images/547/mp_main_wide_Kevin_Garnett.jpg

Obstructed_View
04-19-2010, 10:31 PM
Dude, even Richardson admitted he went there and talked shit to Pierce before Garnett did anything. You're just trying too hard.

You keep saying this as though it has some bearing on what happened. There's no rule against saying anything to anyone, or else it would be called the KG rule and he'd be suspended multiple times a season. Garnett stood over a fallen teammate at the oppenent's bench and shoved the first guy that got anywhere near him. The only Celtic player that had any reason to be in that area was Pierce. It was Miami's bench area, and Richardson can go over there all he wants, even if it's to ask KG what the fuck he's doing in the opponent's bench area.

SomeCallMeTim
04-19-2010, 10:53 PM

I've seen people defending Kermit Washington flattening Rudy T's face as a "defensive mechanism," so this is hardly surprising.

SomeCallMeTim
04-19-2010, 10:57 PM

If the roles were reversed and KG got an elbow to the dome you bet a lot of people would be laughing at his "karma." This is because KG has earned himself a negative rep around the league and fans because of his antics. What about this is difficult to understand or accept?

Of course Q-Rich started this. However, in Kindergarten I learned an important principle, and that is the "He started it!" defense seldom works. Player A mouthing off to Player B and getting an elbow to the head in retaliation is seldom going to end up as anything but a suspension for Player B, I don't care who they are.

mogrovejo
04-19-2010, 10:59 PM
If the roles were reversed and KG got an elbow to the dome you bet a lot of people would be laughing at his "karma." This is because KG has earned himself a negative rep around the league and fans because of his antics. What about this is difficult to understand or accept.

What antics? I can think of Kobe elbowing guys, for example. KG, not so much. Can you provide examples?

SomeCallMeTim
04-19-2010, 11:13 PM
What antics? I can think of Kobe elbowing guys, for example. KG, not so much. Can you provide examples?

Hmmm, you're right. Now that I think about it, can't think of any.

I humbly retract any statements I've made that may have implied any untoward behavior on Mr. Garnett's part.

Grundle
04-19-2010, 11:47 PM

Well, there's this one... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP4RUHRcN3E)

and this one... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbcRx9_X92c)

also... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAfp6ZCsvGc)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubjOwMt6DjA&feature=PlayList&p=F3C793FB9BB7A84B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=63

let's not forget about this one... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pTiEkfQ6pk)

taunting point guards... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvCyZB1n6lE)

more... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT8qLg2NjnQ)

And, well, the whole world thinks he's a pussy for this... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyjOy7fRzs0)

mogrovejo
04-19-2010, 11:51 PM
Well, there's this one... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP4RUHRcN3E)

and this one... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbcRx9_X92c)

also... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAfp6ZCsvGc)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubjOwMt6DjA&feature=PlayList&p=F3C793FB9BB7A84B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=63

let's not forget about this one... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pTiEkfQ6pk)

taunting point guards... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvCyZB1n6lE)

more... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT8qLg2NjnQ)

And, well, the whole world thinks he's a pussy for this... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyjOy7fRzs0)

So, Garnett is a physical player who sets hard-screens and protects the ball using basic fundamentals after rebounds and such. Also said "anything is possible" after winning a championship and the whole world think he's a pussy for that.

Nice, but what's your point?

Grundle
04-20-2010, 12:23 AM
That screen was down right cheap... as are all the bullshit elbows. Not sure how those can be construed as basic fundamentals after rebounds and such. The guy is cheap, a little dirty, and lacks class... thus fans and players are getting a little tired of his schtick.

He also has a tendency to pick fights with guys alot smaller than him, shove them in the head, punch, whatever once all of his teammates are around and then walk away while his teammates deal with the fallout.

Those are the antics. That's my point.

mogrovejo
04-20-2010, 12:28 AM
That screen was down right cheap... as are all the bullshit elbows. Not sure how those can be construed as basic fundamentals after rebounds and such. The guy is cheap, a little dirty, and lacks class... thus fans and players are getting a little tired of his schtick.

He also has a tendency to pick fights with guys alot smaller than him, shove them in the head, punch, whatever once all of his teammates are around and then walk away while his teammates deal with the fallout.

That's my point.

Buy an instructional video. Btw, you forgot to mention that you hate him because he gave an interview after winning a ring. :lmao

I mean, how can you expect to be taken seriously? Nobody takes radicals and paranoids seriously.

Grundle
04-20-2010, 12:39 AM
Buy an instructional video. Btw, you forgot to mention that you hate him because he gave an interview after winning a ring. :lmao

I mean, how can you expect to be taken seriously? Nobody takes radicals and paranoids seriously.

I don't hate KG. I do think his act is getting a little tiresome. As far as the whole "anything is possible" bit... It kept coming up everytime I searched a video. Apparently I'm not the only one who thought it was pretty funny.

But... you're right, buddy. I'm a radical. And KG's antics aren't antics at all... just fundamental basketball.

mogrovejo
04-20-2010, 12:41 AM
I don't hate KG.

That's fine, but you think that a hard screen is a cheap play and that an interview makes him a pussy, so your statement is a bit surprising. Anyway, thanks for the clarification.

Obstructed_View
04-20-2010, 02:26 AM
Buy an instructional video.

Make sure and point out which chapter discusses standing over an injured teammate and throwing a forearm at anyone who comes near. I have a feeling that chapter probably suggests not to do those things, especially in the playoffs.

cobbler
04-20-2010, 02:43 AM
Make sure and point out which chapter discusses standing over an injured teammate and throwing a forearm at anyone who comes near. I have a feeling that chapter probably suggests not to do those things, especially in the playoffs.

It's in appendix A. "If any player says something you you dislike, toss em an elbow. If they continue talking, wait till there is a crowd, throw a nasty cheap shot... and run." Appendix B contains the excuses such as... "when asked, simply deny you saw said player and your elbow just coincidently happend to hit the player you were pissed at." :toast

Grundle
04-20-2010, 02:59 AM
Also... call me radical if you must, but this is still the same Kevin Garnett that played in Minnesota, correct? The same guy that sucker-punched Wally while he was receiving treatment on the trainers table, sent a second-round draft pick to the hospital for outplaying him in a pick-up game, and tanked his last season in Minny to force a trade? It is. Oh, ok.

Those were also part of the antics we're talking about.

cobbler
04-20-2010, 03:14 AM
Also... call me radical if you must, but this is still the same Kevin Garnett that played in Minnesota, correct? The same guy that sucker-punched Wally while he was receiving treatment on the trainers table, sent a second-round draft pick to the hospital for outplaying him in a pick-up game, and tanked his last season in Minny to force a trade? It is. Oh, ok.

Those were also part of the antics we're talking about.

See Appendix B.

Obstructed_View
04-20-2010, 10:12 AM
It's in appendix A. "If any player says something you you dislike, toss em an elbow. If they continue talking, wait till there is a crowd, throw a nasty cheap shot... and run." Appendix B contains the excuses such as... "when asked, simply deny you saw said player and your elbow just coincidently happend to hit the player you were pissed at." :toast

I seem to recall Garnett throwing a cheap shot in a crowd before.

7pTiEkfQ6pk

poop
04-20-2010, 11:49 AM
I seem to recall Garnett throwing a cheap shot in a crowd before.

7pTiEkfQ6pk

what a dirty POS.