PDA

View Full Version : Am'ar're Stou'de'm'i're tribute thread

poop
04-18-2010, 05:13 AM
ok. ive been a spurs fan lifelong and i Hate the gay soft Phoenix Buns as long as they have been our rivals.
and i know A'm'ar'e' cant read and has a super low intellect..

but FUCK this guy is one of the most impressive post players ive EVER seen.
so hes all athleticism, all offense no defense, has the potential to be so much more, etc...

but i have to say this guy is the best dunker ive ever seen, if he catches the ball within 15 feet of the rim he can Dunk it and Rape whoever is in front of him...he has a Damn solid jumpshot from anywhere long range...unlike other retarded bigs he can hit freethrows VERY consistently...his post scoring is as effortless and unstoppable as anyone ive seen since early time duncan and prime olajuwon.

i HATE the Buns but this guy...is impressive to watch no matter what.

TampaDude
04-18-2010, 10:41 AM
ok. ive been a spurs fan lifelong and i Hate the gay soft Phoenix Buns as long as they have been our rivals.
and i know A'm'ar'e' cant read and has a super low intellect..

but FUCK this guy is one of the most impressive post players ive EVER seen.
so hes all athleticism, all offense no defense, has the potential to be so much more, etc...

but i have to say this guy is the best dunker ive ever seen, if he catches the ball within 15 feet of the rim he can Dunk it and Rape whoever is in front of him...he has a Damn solid jumpshot from anywhere long range...unlike other retarded bigs he can hit freethrows VERY consistently...his post scoring is as effortless and unstoppable as anyone ive seen since early time duncan and prime olajuwon.

i HATE the Buns but this guy...is impressive to watch no matter what.

Yes...Amar'e is a beast, no doubt...one of the best players in the NBA...but he still does boneheaded shit at the wrong time, and his D is suspect. I'd still love to have him on the Spurs, though. :hat

Kamnik
04-18-2010, 10:55 AM
2 years ago Amare was probably my least favourite player in the league... a cocky douchebag with a peanut of a brain. Basically Kevin Garnett...

But he cleaned his act a lot lately. Even after some crazy dunks he just runs back to defened without any big bursts of emotion. Not to mention, he plays some of the best offensive basketball with regular highlight dunks.

So momentarily... It is pure joy to watch him play.

TampaDude
04-18-2010, 10:59 AM
2 years ago Amare was probably my least favourite player in the league... a cocky douchebag with a peanut of a brain. Basically Kevin Garnett...

:lmao

Killakobe81
04-18-2010, 11:17 AM
As good as he is playing and I have ALWAYS liked him ...

As a POST player he is not the = of hakeem or Duncan ...

BUT what he is lika cross between Worthy and Karl Malone. He has Malone's jumper, body type and his power move finish at the hoop (with more hops)

AND the abilty of Worthy to turn face and beat you with a QUICKASS 1st step ...

He is a beast ...If i am NY or Miami and i canty get Lebron ... Amare is high on the list ...him and Wade together could be crazy deadly

Killakobe81
04-18-2010, 11:20 AM
Or Amare Rose and Noah together would be a nice big 3 Amre gives you the post offense Noah the defense

TampaDude
04-18-2010, 11:38 AM
Or Amare Rose and Noah together would be a nice big 3 Amre gives you the post offense Noah the defense

Yeah, that would be a sick combo right there. :hat

Muser
04-18-2010, 12:34 PM
Imagine how athletic Amare would be if he didn't have to have the surgery :wow