PDA

View Full Version : Good luck, folks

DubMcDub
04-18-2010, 01:13 PM
There are some terrific posters on this board, and I just wanted to wish you folks good luck. Should be a great series.

:toast

MateoNeygro
04-18-2010, 01:17 PM
Thanks man, Go Spurs Go! May the best team win.

Amarelooms
04-18-2010, 01:18 PM
There are some terrific posters on this board, and I just wanted to wish you folks good luck. Should be a great series.

:toast

I agree....all bullshit aside...if the Spurs win I will cheer them on through the playoffs....hopefully the Texas representative can do well. Let's hope for a good series

:elephant

Come_On_Now
04-18-2010, 01:22 PM
I'm a Mavs fan first, but, rivalry aside, if the Spurs do manage to beat us, then they better get Timmy his 5th. Put away the Fakeshow and the mistake by the lake, bring the LOB back to Texas where it belongs. Good luck to the Spurs and let the best team win. :toast

SAtown
04-18-2010, 01:51 PM
I agree....all bullshit aside...if the Spurs win I will cheer them on through the playoffs....hopefully the Texas representative can do well. Let's hope for a good series

How come you've become such a little pussy lately? Man up

Amarelooms
04-18-2010, 02:01 PM
How come you've become such a little pussy lately? Man up

I will not respond back negatively given your vulgar talk my friend....I will turn the other cheek. I am cheering for my Mavs but I'm not a blind homer like 90% of Spurs fans on here. I realize the Spurs are a good team and could win this series.

If they do...congrats to them and good luck in the next round against the Suns. If the Spurs and Mavs are out eventually then I will pull for the Suns or the representative from the West. God bless son

NFGIII
04-18-2010, 02:01 PM
This will be a great series as always. The unfortunate aspect of this is that whoever wins will be beat up and tired. The LAL, Suns and to a certain extent the Nuggets - haven't seen the injury report on Okur but that team is really banged up - have it much easier IMHO.

The Mavs have had a great season and earned the #2 spot. May te best team win - that is the Spurs!:hat

JMitchMFFL
04-18-2010, 02:03 PM
Agreed good luck Spurs fans. Always a fun series, this shouldn't be any different.

Let's Go Mavs!

exstatic
04-18-2010, 02:11 PM
I'm hoping for no injuries on either side. That will make for an EPIC series, win or lose.

DPG21920
04-18-2010, 02:15 PM
This sounds curiously like "That's all, folks". Is this a hidden message?

Blackjack
04-18-2010, 02:21 PM
Break a leg. :toast

(Okay ... not literally.)

jimo2305
04-18-2010, 02:22 PM
whatever happens.. best of luck.. bring the title back to texas ;)

longhorn
04-18-2010, 02:26 PM
Nice to see an actually intelligible Mavericks fan posting for once, should be a great series, go Spurs!

DPG21920
04-18-2010, 02:26 PM
No. I don't wish you good luck because I hope you lose. And in the event the Mavs win the series, I will be rooting for them to lose. I don't want them to ever get a title.

Amarelooms
04-18-2010, 02:37 PM
No. I don't wish you good luck because I hope you lose. And in the event the Mavs win the series, I will be rooting for them to lose. I don't want them to ever get a title.

Son that is a horrible attitude to have....if you live in Texas turn in your Texan card and get the fuck out.....

Also hate to burst your bubble but the Mavs will win one eventually....who knows how long it will take but it will happen. If the Saints can win the Superbowl any team can eventually win lol

DubMcDub
04-18-2010, 02:41 PM

I think you're horribly confused. "Good luck" does not equal "I hope your team wins."

DPG21920
04-18-2010, 02:55 PM
No. I live in Texas and root for nobody but the Spurs. Explain to me what good luck means? I also was lumping my response in with the other comment about rooting for the winner throughout.

Dex
04-18-2010, 02:56 PM
Here's to a hard-fought and well played series. :toast

Bukefal
04-18-2010, 02:57 PM
Finally the playoffs!

Enjoy the games and may the best one win :toast

:flag:

badfish22
04-18-2010, 03:00 PM

I pictured that spoiled girl from willy wonka & the chocolate factory saying this.

DPG21920
04-18-2010, 03:20 PM
I pictured that spoiled girl from willy wonka & the chocolate factory saying this.

Fairly accurate description, tbs.

DubMcDub
04-18-2010, 03:21 PM
No. I live in Texas and root for nobody but the Spurs. Explain to me what good luck means? I also was lumping my response in with the other comment about rooting for the winner throughout.

Again, "good luck" does not mean that you root for the other team. Fair enough if you were also responding to his comment.

admiralsnackbar
04-18-2010, 06:13 PM
Semantics of luck aside... may the best team win. Everything points to this being another great series, and I think fans of both teams are looking forward to seeing their guys play more passionately than they did during the regular season.

JMitchMFFL
04-18-2010, 06:20 PM
This is going to be fun and I can't wait. Best rivalry in basketball!

raspsa
04-18-2010, 06:40 PM
Play hard and clean. Please let there be no injuries on either side. Leave everything on the floor so there will be no regrets after the series. The best team will win the series.