PDA

View Full Version : lakaluva and the rest of the Drew haters don't know squat

21_Dickings
04-18-2010, 05:36 PM
Man, Luva, it's been real painful for me watching all that shit you've been talking about baby Drew, calling him a bum and whatnot, and I've waited patiently through his recovery until the right time to reply and make your no-nothing ass eat those words.

How does 13-12-4 on 60% taste, bitch?

Now I know you're a big Kobe guy and any intelligent Lakers fan knows he's the GOAT and I get a semi-chub every time I watch the Mamba play. But Bynum, oooh boy, he's the heart and soul of the soon to be repeat champions and a future HOF. I consistently achieve a full 3 inches when watching him play and have developed a robust fertility. Hell, I'm so well stocked now I got mushrooms growing on my bedsheets. Tug-time has never been better and I have Drew to thank for that.

Sometimes saying thank you is a hard thing to do, Luva. And my suggestion to you is to forget all about chasin pussy tonight and get started on the best thank you card you're ever gonna write. Drew will appreciate it.

And for the rest of you idiots,

Only 22. Good luck NBA :lol

DJ Mbenga
04-18-2010, 05:37 PM
trolls of trolls. this site is getting out of hand

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-18-2010, 05:38 PM

C'mon DJ we all know who you are :lol

21_Blessings
04-18-2010, 06:11 PM
Only 22. Good luck NBA :lol

:toast

angelbelow
04-18-2010, 06:14 PM

lol look whose posting

21_Dickings
04-18-2010, 06:21 PM
:lmao

Come back at me with some real talk, bro.

Lakers lose this game if baby Drew ain't commanding the paint. Kobe, who I love mind you, the best of all time and basketball's ruling God, was trying to lose that game with his crappy shooting and freethrow line chokes. If not for Drew, we lose that game by double digits.

Get on board. You're the only Purple N Gold fan not getting down on his knees in the Church of Drew.

21_Dickings
04-18-2010, 06:30 PM
Fuck DREW, XXXL Pizza eating ass nigga. What's that team name has a bunch of scrubs for big men and a wannabe all-star with zits on his face. Come talk to me when baby drew plays good against Denver.

I wish. Don't tease me now.

See, you got no argument so you resort to insulting the young man by calling him a fat pizza eater.

Simple question: Do we win the game today without Drew?

milkshakeballa
04-18-2010, 06:33 PM

serious..shit gets old quick

IronMexican
04-18-2010, 06:34 PM
Is Mbenga iggypop?

21_Dickings
04-18-2010, 06:37 PM
Yup. DJ could give me the same.

All DJ is good for is looking African. Dude got no game.

Strike one, champ.

Just man up and admit that you've been underrating Drew.

Banzai
04-18-2010, 08:09 PM
C'mon DJ we all know who you are :lol

I do not. Who is the creator?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-18-2010, 08:10 PM
It's already been alluded to in this thread.

sribb43
04-18-2010, 08:19 PM
Congrats on dominating the likes of Kristic/Ibaka/Collison

rhyputa
04-18-2010, 08:31 PM
well it's only one game and thunders lack of bigs. will have to see what he can do next round
i'm happy for him though
bye bitch

21_Dickings
04-18-2010, 08:48 PM
well it's only one game and thunders lack of bigs. will have to see what he can do next round
i'm happy for him though
bye bitch

Hear, hear!

I like the "bye bitch." Finally one of the Lakeshow crew besides myself stepped to Luva.

Most of the Bynum lovers' manhood turns into a dripping vagina when Luva starts insulting Drew. Sure, these bitches turn into Charles Bronson when Mavs, Spurs, and other fans insult him, but I've seen none of them stand up to the unofficial "leader" of the Laker fanbase on here.

I'll lead a mutiny on this muthafucker if he keeps up this nonsense of dissing baby Drew..

21_Dickings
04-18-2010, 09:15 PM
:lol

You clown. That sorry ass overpaid baby is a joke. All he is is 6 fouls.

Bitch, you don't know basketball. You're in love with guards and flashy bullshit and all the chucking that comes with it. You're the typical Hollywood type. When I hit up the broads on the boulevard and start talking basketball, the only name these skanks know is Kobe. So what I'm getting at is that you're no better than a slut looking for action on Hollywood Boulevard.

You need a strong frontline in this league to bring the trophy home, that's always been the case and will continue to be the case. Without baby Drew as the anchor, the Lakers are at best a second round team.

You instinctively know this, I'm just trying to help bring it out.

21_Dickings
04-18-2010, 09:24 PM
Bynum is worse than Oden. Don't believe me, ask Tlong. Motherfucker haven't played a full year since 10th grade. And why are you talking about basketball with hoes you should be trying to fuck. Hit me up if you need tips on how to get at these hoes.

Cause every hoe in Los Angeles is a "Lakers fan" this time of year. They be sporting their pink Kobe jerseys and shit. You know this.

So what if he hasn't played a full year? He's healthy for the real season and looking like he'll dominate.

You're on the outside looking in. All us Laker fans are relaxing in the house of Bynum nice and warm with the bitches at our side, while you stand there at the window like a dumbass, cold and pussy hungry.

SomeCallMeTim
04-18-2010, 09:27 PM
Congrats on dominating the likes of Kristic/Ibaka/Collison

Not too many teams, PO teams included, have the horses to match up with Bynum/Gasol/Odom. Cleveland I'll give you. Mavs maybe because Dirk picks up so much slack with his scoring. SA and ORL have superstars at one of the 4/5 positions, but beyond that it's iffy.

So I wouldn't take too much away from Bynum for his play today. He looked great for a guy coming off a substantial injury and trying to play his way back into shape at a playoff game pace. That was definitely playoff basketball, i.e. physical, and aside from the opening moments he didn't look hesitant at all. He mixed it up well down low on both ends and was a big lift for LA both ways.

Which of course the Lakers need because their guards continue to play like poop for the most part.

SomeCallMeTim
04-18-2010, 09:28 PM
Bynum is worse than Oden. Don't believe me, ask Tlong. Motherfucker haven't played a full year since 10th grade.

Hyperbole much?

SomeCallMeTim
04-18-2010, 09:34 PM
I'll let my nigga Kobe handle this.

q3-lpFToU9k

Quoting Kobe during one of the absolute low points of his career is a sign of desperation.

21_Dickings
04-18-2010, 09:35 PM
I'll let my nigga Kobe handle this.

q3-lpFToU9k

And what happened the very next year when the services of baby Drew weren't available?

Kobe took more dick up his ass in the Finals than an male hoe working the streets of San Francisco does in a year.

Drew is the next Duncan. You know this.

21_Dickings
04-18-2010, 09:36 PM
Quoting Kobe during one of the absolute low points of his career is a sign of desperation.

Hear, hear!

Another Laker fan stepping up to the "Captain."

Now I just gotta get the rest of the bitches on board and turn them into men.

21_Dickings
04-18-2010, 09:47 PM
It's not going to work, clown. I carry the flag. The spirit of Culburn lives in me. Go cry to Kori and try to get me banned. She just may listen, her ass is sore right now.:lmao

Your shit's weak. I don't need mods to do my job for me.

I'll be driving the bandwagon in a week. You can still come along of course, but it'll be in the form of your ass being tied to the rear and dragged through the streets of LA, old west style.

21_Dickings
04-18-2010, 09:59 PM
:lol

There was a fag named Turiaf that used to frequent this board. He was a Lakerfan and tried to talk shit. He's probably over at LG right now. I'm the Dondada over here, son. Bow down.

Cause you never had a challenge. Rest of these bitches, Bynum fans like myself, are afraid to step up. They make threads but can't follow up.

I named myself (with an insulting twist) after one of those bitches, cause I got tired of his weak ass jizzing all over Bynum but never saying shit when you called Drew a bum and lazy ass nigga. That bitch only knows how to talk shit to other fans. I ain't afraid to go at one of my own and expel his ass from the ranks if he ain't behaving properly.

And your ass is close to being thrown out the door.

duhoh
04-18-2010, 10:04 PM
it was decent until you said that drew is the next duncan.

had to keep going, right? :tu

21_Dickings
04-18-2010, 10:09 PM
Out the door. I'll volunteer to leave this site for a week, and you'll get banned for it.:lmao

Tell you what, it's bet time.

Now of course Bynum won't be able to crush it like he's capable of in the Lakers line-up with all the offensive weapons they have, but I say he averages a double-double throughout the playoffs on at least 50% shooting.

Bums don't put up those numbers.

If he does that you have to make a thread and apologize for being a dumbass and admit that you don't know shit and are no longer the Laker fanbase leader, like you so proudly proclaim.

If I lose, well name the stakes, bitch.

midnightpulp
04-18-2010, 10:22 PM
Look lil nigga. I like your attempt at some mis-direction, but I have some asses to chap. The Spurs just lost, it's my time to shine.

tee hee

Misdirection? I'm calling your ass out, straight up.

Accept the bet or decline, pussy.

midnightpulp
04-18-2010, 10:31 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

I've already won. I forced you to come out of your troll. Hit me up tomorrow when I'm trolling. I got bitches to piss off.

I shouldn't juggle two threads at the same time, lol.

SomeCallMeTim
04-18-2010, 11:34 PM
I shouldn't juggle two threads at the same time, lol.

Bynum-defending-troll not a Laker fan?

That's just a bit surprising.

midnightpulp
04-19-2010, 12:10 AM
Bynum-defending-troll not a Laker fan?

That's just a bit surprising.

My troll persona aside, I think what Bynum brings to the table is very important and is in no way a bum.

My bet with Luva still stands (on my real username). I say he averages a double-double throughout on at least 50% shooting.