PDA

View Full Version : New Humility of Laker Fan

Koolaid_Man
04-18-2010, 06:03 PM
ok...I will be the lone Laker fan this 2010 playoffs to give a humble take after winning....you see I can show empathy when called for and so I will show empathy...no showboating from me. I will leave it to my Laker fanbase brothers. I will give you a different view or perspective on the upcoming victories...always with humility in mind of course...

Nice Job Lakers on the win...now let's continue to respect our opponents. Showing them deep respect and the admiration they deserve...

Koolaid_Man
04-18-2010, 06:56 PM
Fuck that. Now is the time I make enemies.

don't get me wrong it will be a challenge....but I'm going to try the "killing me softly approach" until I can bear no more....:lol

DPG21920
04-18-2010, 07:00 PM
Fuck that. Now is the time I make enemies.

I won't allow that. We are friends.

Giuseppe
04-18-2010, 07:23 PM
ok...I will be the lone Laker fan this 2010 playoffs to give a humble take after winning....you see I can show empathy when called for and so I will show empathy...no showboating from me. I will leave it to my Laker fanbase brothers. I will give you a different view or perspective on the upcoming victories...always with humility in mind of course...

Nice Job Lakers on the win...now let's continue to respect our opponents. Showing them deep respect and the admiration they deserve...

I agree with a KoolaidMan, he a right. Stay a humble, Stay a hungry. Chow!