PDA

View Full Version : Step ya' game up trolls!

DazedAndConfused
04-18-2010, 06:57 PM
Seriously, some WEAK trolling going on lately. The mom trolls are particularly horrible. Don't know how started that one but talk about an epic failure.

Only one that made me laugh once is that idiotic Gissepi troll.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-18-2010, 06:59 PM
Gissepi is no ordinary troll. The owner of Gissepi's account has wreaked more havoc on the internet than everyone else on Spurstalk combined.

Fpoonsie
04-18-2010, 07:00 PM
The mom trolls are particularly horrible. Don't know how started that one but talk about an epic failure.

Yeah. Don't particularly like you. Hardly EVER agree w/ you.

But the mom trolls are hella' fucking lame.

Giuseppe
04-18-2010, 07:21 PM
Gissepi is no ordinary troll. The owner of Gissepi's account has wreaked more havoc on the internet than everyone else on Spurstalk combined.

This a not a true. I just Italian immigrant living in a Los Angeles a California. I metriculated to a UCaLA with a major in a ball-a-busting. My minor is a calculus in the discipline Owen (aka O &'s).

I'm a very proud of my Italian a heritage, a. O my Papa, to me he was so wonderful.

lakaluva's mom
04-18-2010, 07:39 PM
Seriously, some WEAK trolling going on lately. The mom trolls are particularly horrible. Don't know how started that one but talk about an epic failure.

Only one that made me laugh once is that idiotic Gissepi troll.

Wash out your sandy vagina boi

Banzai
04-18-2010, 07:43 PM
This a not a true. I just Italian immigrant living in a Los Angeles a California. I metriculated to a UCaLA with a major in a ball-a-busting. My minor is a calculus in the discipline Owen (aka O &'s).

I'm a very proud of my Italian a heritage, a. O my Papa, to me he was so wonderful.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/65/83012977.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3804)

lakaluva's mom
04-18-2010, 07:44 PM
Internet game, really cool story, so cool, that its just downright awesome