PDA

View Full Version : Even if the Mavs lose I'm a winner.....

Amarelooms
04-18-2010, 06:57 PM
have a side bet with my gf. We are both Mavs fans but I was telling her this series gonna be tough and if Mavs don't play well they can lose Game 1. She said Mavs gonna win no problem....so we made a small wager

If Mavs win I gotta go down on her for 15 mins straight....if they lose she gonna suck "my you know what" for 15 mins straight. Just wanted to inform my good friends on here of the latest developments....either way I'm a winner

:elephant

DPG21920
04-18-2010, 06:58 PM
wtf

san antonio spurs
04-18-2010, 07:01 PM
have a side bet with my gf. We are both Mavs fans but I was telling her this series gonna be tough and if Mavs don't play well they can lose Game 1. She said Mavs gonna win no problem....so we made a small wager

If Mavs win I gotta go down on her for 15 mins straight....if they lose she gonna suck "my you know what" for 15 mins straight. Just wanted to inform my good friends on here of the latest developments....either way I'm a winner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYws8biwOYc

gaKNOW!blee
04-18-2010, 07:03 PM
so this is the only way you can get your gf to be sexual with you? by forcing her into bets?

Amarelooms
04-18-2010, 07:05 PM
so this is the only way you can get your gf to be sexual with you? by forcing her into bets?

she forced me into this man.....like you've never done things similar with a gf/wife....just spicing things up partner

La Mont
04-18-2010, 07:05 PM
man umm, if the Mavs win you will be a "you know what" licking loser.

Amarelooms
04-18-2010, 07:06 PM
man umm, if the Mavs win you will be a "you know what" licking loser.

Nothing wrong with doing that man as long as it's shaved and clean :elephant

Amarelooms
04-18-2010, 07:28 PM
So am I gonna have to eat that P or get pleasurable things done to me.......time will tell

lakaluva's mom
04-18-2010, 07:34 PM
Only dudes with small dicks go down, just ask lakaluva, he once paid a prostitute 450

Amarelooms
04-18-2010, 07:46 PM
so far looks like I'll have my face burried in that sweet V....part of me is hoping things turn around...

JamStone
04-18-2010, 07:51 PM
Imagine the vajayjay looks like Rodrigue Beaubois and you'll be all set.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
04-18-2010, 07:58 PM
dis nigga wont even lass fiteen min without bustin his little peepeer

Amarelooms
04-18-2010, 07:59 PM
GET JJ OUT....where the fuck is Kidd. Terry GET OUT AS WELL :elephant

BlackSwordsMan
04-18-2010, 08:24 PM
why can't you say penis or cock? you're just a little lying kid

BlackSwordsMan
04-18-2010, 08:25 PM
if mavs win she gonna go use her whoowhoo to play with my wahhhwahh

Amarelooms
04-18-2010, 08:38 PM
why can't you say penis or cock? you're just a little lying kid

Cause it's funnier that way...don't over-analyze :elephant

Amarelooms
04-18-2010, 08:44 PM
well looks like I'm gonna get some deep-throat action maybe :elephant

Amarelooms
04-19-2010, 08:32 AM
Well quick update.....I'm gonna be one P eating mofo this coming weekend when she comes down...no pun intended. I did get her to agree that some of it will be 69 action so that's a win for me. maybe I'll go double or nothing on Wed.....think that's a must win for the Spurs

Halberto
04-19-2010, 08:42 AM
This is pathetic.

D-Wade #3
04-19-2010, 08:44 AM
This is pathetic.

:lmao

Amarelooms
04-19-2010, 08:59 AM
This is pathetic.

Son a bet is a bet....I'm gonna keep this going since the Mavs won...until they lose at which time I'll get some deep-throat action.

I go down on her a bunch...just not for 15 mins straight...more like 5 mins or so before she get's the D.....but I'm a man of my words. She has been making a new "landing strip design" - maybe my initials but she won't tell me... so I look forward to seeing that as well

God bless sons

Leetonidas
04-19-2010, 09:29 AM
You have to make arrangements to get/give head? Do you not like eating your girlfriend out man? Sucks for you bro.

Ghazi
04-19-2010, 09:34 AM
:ttiwwp:

Amarelooms
04-19-2010, 09:41 AM
You have to make arrangements to get/give head? Do you not like eating your girlfriend out man? Sucks for you bro.

Not regular head man...deep throat....she don't like doing that and gagging/choking...though ever now and then she will lol. I like eating at the Y but not for extended periods of time....just enough to get the juices flowing and her moaning a bit for the real thing....

timvpimp
04-19-2010, 09:43 AM
:ttiwwp:
sorry but Amarelooms fears Tyson Chandler too badly to reveal any pic here.

djohn2oo8
04-19-2010, 09:43 AM
Not regular head man...deep throat....she don't like doing that and gagging/choking...though ever now and then she will lol. I like eating at the Y but not for extended periods of time....just enough to get the juices flowing and her moaning a bit for the real thing....

You can't get her moaning with the real thing :lmao

boston.balla
04-19-2010, 09:45 AM
is your girlfriend the pink elephant? Is it male of female?:elephant:elephant:elephant

Amarelooms
04-19-2010, 09:51 AM
You can't get her moaning with the real thing :lmao

Here comes the jokesters...it's called foreplay....get her begging for it...taking dirty....sure sometime you go straight to pounding away but gotta mix it up

Do share your sexual prowess there casanova....

Halberto
04-19-2010, 11:29 AM
Do share your sexual prowess there casanova....

See... this is where you and Lakaluva are tools. I'll explain your douchebaggery from a normal person's view.

Most people (normal) that do get pussy on a regular basis don't feel the need to share every detail, especially to strangers on the internet. They don't share because it's not a big deal, it happens all the time has been that way for a while. The equivalent would be me telling you how awesome my pizza was for lunch. When you do talk about it, especially when there is no relevance, you look pathetic. We do not care nor are we impressed.

Do yourself a favor (and Lakaluva, too) and stop looking so ridiculous.

Amarelooms
04-19-2010, 11:45 AM
See... this is where you and Lakaluva are tools. I'll explain your douchebaggery from a normal person's view.

Most people (normal) that do get pussy on a regular basis don't feel the need to share every detail, especially to strangers on the internet. They don't share because it's not a big deal, it happens all the time has been that way for a while. The equivalent would be me telling you how awesome my pizza was for lunch. When you do talk about it, especially when there is no relevance, you look pathetic. We do not care nor are we impressed.

Do yourself a favor (and Lakaluva, too) and stop looking so ridiculous.

I shared it cause it was a bet involving the Mavs/Spurs game and because it's funny to make a bet like this with ya gf. Calm down hot shot....I'm not bragging about getting some....

Ghazi
04-19-2010, 11:48 AM
Yeah Halberto, fuck his shit up!

Amarelooms
04-19-2010, 12:06 PM
Yeah Halberto, fuck his shit up!

son you are a disgrace to the Persian race...with your videos and garbage takes. I was trying to attempt to like you but you're making it hard.

Shooma mard e nafaam hast te

dirk4mvp
04-19-2010, 12:08 PM
lol Amare looms