PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on our beloved Mavs tonight

Ghazi
04-18-2010, 09:44 PM
Nothing to see here really, just went out there and beat a team we're supposed to beat. Mavs C game was good enough to withstand the best possible game the Spurs could play. Dirk was absolutely brilliant. LMAO at people who say Dirk fades in the playoffs. Monstrous efficiency.

Gotta keep it going. Terry needs to play a little better. I really dont like Barea, although he was +7, fluke. This will be a tough series IMo, Spurs are good. but I dont think theyre very impressive outside the Big 3. Mavs have superior depth and size.

I was wrong that we could effectively defend Manu though.

and LMAO at bullsfan1000 Butler = STackhouse
and LMAO at DOK hating on the GREAT SHAAAAWN MARION

Spurfan
04-18-2010, 09:45 PM
Nice 1st round win

4 rings, faggot

kamikazi_player
04-18-2010, 09:46 PM
lol mav fan impersonating as a spur fan so they can get better e-rep. :lol

gaKNOW!blee
04-18-2010, 09:47 PM
no one is impressive outside the big 3?

yeah, no shit.

Technique
04-18-2010, 09:49 PM
I honestly don't see RJ performing any worse than tonight, so hopefully it's all downhill from here in terms of his game, also Hill will definitely show up next game.

mavsfan1000
04-18-2010, 09:51 PM
I gotta agree. Jefferson was a joke. Parker got some confidence at the end of the game. That scares me a little. Ginobili faded late.

DAF86
04-18-2010, 09:52 PM
Good win Dallas, I still have confidence though. It will be hard for Dirk to duplicate his play from today and I think (hope) that the horrible FT's disparity won't happen again. Pop needs to stop playing Mason and Bogans.

8FOR!3
04-18-2010, 09:53 PM
You mean the best game Nowitzki will ever play was better than the Spurs' worst game possible and then the refs are Mark Cuban fuckbuddies, George Hill couldn't even play, you pissed our team the fuck off, and you're about to be pissing yourself come Wednesday. Am i rite? Think so queerbait.

Giuseppe
04-18-2010, 09:54 PM
What a beautiful a egg that a Dick a laid in a Texas toanight.

Ghazi
04-18-2010, 09:55 PM
lol @ Spurs "worst game possible" get the fuck out.

ffadicted
04-18-2010, 09:57 PM
best possible game the Spurs could play. Dirk was absolutely brilliant.

Nice troll attempt

8FOR!3
04-18-2010, 09:57 PM
Four players showed up. Ginobili (still had way more turnovers than normal,) Duncan, and Parker. Duncan didn't get any calls and had more contact than Dick Nowitzki. The fourth player, McDyess for fuck's sake. Yeah, couldn't get any better than that?

leemajors
04-18-2010, 09:58 PM
Ghazie is a poster boy for intelligent design.

DAF86

WTF? Do you really think the Spurs played well tonight?

DPG21920

Pretty much. Lots of turn overs, putting the Mavs on the line a ton and having nobody out of the big 3 really do anything? Does not get much worse.

Findog
Mavs were more agressive and drove to the basket more and were at home. The FT totals don't matter bc Spurs went to the Hack a Damp strategy. At one point with about 2 minutes left, they flashed a graphic that showed Dallas had drawn 26 fouls to 18 for San Antonio. That seems about right.

My main concern is that we can't expect Dirk to shoot 80% again or whatever it was. Other guys will need to step up. Terry was pretty crappy except for a couple of big shots at the end. And why oh fucking why did RC roll with a Terry/Barea backcourt for long stretches? If Kidd needs a breather, we should go with a Barea (since Roddy won't play)/Butler backcourt. If Butler needs to catch a breath, we need a Kidd/Terry backcourt.

duhoh
04-18-2010, 09:59 PM
good win by DAL. the defenders are too "green" to deal with a crafty guy like Dirk, who will use a bit of acting himself. can't argue with the results though.

the defensive rotations looked ok the first half, but way too many turnovers from crazy passes from manu.

endrity
Maybe Terry will remember to show up next time we play.

Anyway, we bullied those niggas!

mavsfan1000
WTF? Do you really think the Spurs played well tonight?
Funny how the spurs never play well against the mavs. :lol

Ghazi
Spurs shot 50%. Mavs had 15 turnovers too.

To say this was the worst the Spurs could play is heinous!

Oh, and some of the Spurs players didn't show up cause they fucking blow. (Mason, Bonner, etc).

DPG21920
04-18-2010, 10:00 PM
LMAO at saying the Hack-A-Damp explains the FT disparity. I have no problem with the calls the Mavs got. I do have a problem with Tim not getting the same calls for just as much, if not more contact. Tim was banging down low, Dirk was mainly on the perimeter.

The Mavs weren't that much more aggressive.

Findog
04-18-2010, 10:01 PM
Spurs shot 50%. Mavs had 15 turnovers too.

QFT.

Oh, and some of the Spurs players didn't show up cause they fucking blow. (Mason, Bonner, etc)

:lol

DAF86
04-18-2010, 10:01 PM
Mavs were more agressive and drove to the basket more and were at home. The FT totals don't matter bc Spurs went to the Hack a Damp strategy. At one point with about 2 minutes left, they flashed a graphic that showed Dallas had drawn 26 fouls to 18 for San Antonio. That seems about right.

My main concern is that we can't expect Dirk to shoot 80% again or whatever it was. Other guys will need to step up. Terry was pretty crappy except for a couple of big shots at the end. And why oh fucking why did RC roll with a Terry/Barea backcourt for long stretches? If Kidd needs a breather, we should go with a Barea (since Roddy won't play)/Butler backcourt. If Butler needs to catch a breath, we need a Kidd/Terry backcourt.

That lead to 4 FT's, take those out if you want and you still have a huge difference.

Findog
04-18-2010, 10:02 PM
LMAO at saying the Hack-A-Damp explains the FT disparity. I have no problem with the calls the Mavs got. I do have a problem with Tim not getting the same calls for just as much, if not more contact. Tim was banging down low, Dirk was mainly on the perimeter.

He'll get them in San Antonio and it'll be Mavs fans bitching about the calls.

DPG21920
04-18-2010, 10:03 PM
Spurs also had more points in the paint than the Mavs, which usually is a sign of aggression.

DPG21920
04-18-2010, 10:03 PM

We will see. Like I said, I am not bitching that Dirk got the calls. I just want a consistent game. It happens.

DAF86
04-18-2010, 10:04 PM
To say this was the worst the Spurs could play is heinous!

To say that the "Spurs played the best possible game they could play" is even worst, imho.

stretch
Spurs also had more points in the paint than the Mavs, which usually is a sign of aggression.

more like Tim Duncan getting some easy buckets inside

getting easy buckets doesnt mean you always get fouled

fucking dumbass spurfans

endrity

The Mavs weren't that much more aggressive.

There was one time they missed a clear foul on Duncan, when he made the basket and someone went over his back. That was it. Butler had his way with Jefferson all game long, and got wherever he wanted. He more than anyone put the Spurs in foul trouble during the game.

p.s the Mavs have won 9 of the past 11 games against the Spurs. Think about that for a sec! As long as Dirk is healthy and scoring, this team will always have a huge matchup problem for the Spurs!

Findog
28 fouls to 20 fouls. Don't worry, the Spurs will get a game like this in San Antonio.

DPG21920
04-18-2010, 10:05 PM

fucking dumbass spurfans

You are saying that Tim was not getting at least the same contact Dirk was for his fouls?

Ghazi
If there's one thing I've learned it's that every game in a series has a different flow/life. Maybe Spurs will get more FT's next game, Dirk won't be as efficient, and the Mavs will end up winning by 20.

Just because Dirk had 36 on 14 shots and the Mavs had 20 more free throw attempts and the Spurs "only" lost by 6 doesn't really mean much, IMHO.

On to the next game for these men in blue!

petee

JET/Kidd back court seems just as horrible as Barea/Kidd if not worse. At least you have some guy with freaky speed with Barea on court, which is better than having a turtle head who plays worse D and jacks up more shots in O and who moves even more gingerly than Jason Kidd.

DPG21920
28 fouls to 20 fouls. Don't worry, the Spurs will get a game like this in San Antonio.

You know damn well the fouls don't tell the story. It is the type of fouls. The timing. Shooting fouls.

LnGrrrR
Nowitzki looked like Larry Legend out there. Just an outstanding game.

Findog
04-18-2010, 10:06 PM
. Butler had his way with Jefferson all game long, and got wherever he wanted. He more than anyone put the Spurs in foul trouble during the game.

Butler was very aggressive and not always settling for jumpers. :tu

jdev82
Yall bullied those niggas.

we all know youre white. stop being offensive

Ghazi
To say that the "Spurs played the best possible game they could play" is even worst, imho.

Well, Duncan/Manu/Parker were about as good as you can expect :smokin.

All three had good games although none of them were "amazing".

dirk4mvp
04-18-2010, 10:07 PM
Butler was awesome. Looks like he filled Howard's spurkiller role pretty nice.

stretch
04-18-2010, 10:08 PM
You are saying that Tim was not getting at least the same contact Dirk was for his fouls?

im saying that Duncan wasnt playing aggressively to draw fouls. he had a lot of hook shots and putbacks. but the times he aggressively drove at Dampier or whomever he went at, he was getting fouls. i know at least two or three he drove at a defender and got an and-1. but he didnt do it enough. if he had been doing it more, i can understand the bitching. but he didnt play very physically on offense.

stretch
butler has 10x more balls than howard

especially in the 4th

AnthonyM

It's too bad you are the only Mavs fan that thinks that.

Good game though. Dirk is just unstoppable

:toast

Game 2 on Wednesday. Woot.

DPG21920
04-18-2010, 10:09 PM
im saying that Duncan wasnt playing aggressively to draw fouls. he had a lot of hook shots and putbacks. but the times he aggressively drove at Dampier or whomever he went at, he was getting fouls. i know at least two or three he drove at a defender and got an and-1. but he didnt do it enough. if he had been doing it more, i can understand the bitching. but he didnt play very physically on offense.

What a dumb ass. But Dirk shooting jump shots is aggressive? Tim spent way more time in the paint banging bodies.

Findog
04-18-2010, 10:09 PM
You know damn well the fouls don't tell the story. It is the type of fouls. The timing. Shooting fouls.

It seemed like a typical playoff game in that the home team got a little better whistle. San Antonio will be the beneficiary of such a game when the series shifts south.

Bottom line is you can't win when Dirk shoots 12-14, Kidd almost pulls off the triple double, our centers get 15 and 18, Butler abuses Jefferson for 22 on 8-19 shooting and is aggressive at drawing fouls. Dirk won't shoot 90% from the floor again. It's gonna be a long series.

Flux451
04-18-2010, 10:10 PM
Spurs looked horrible tonight. Surprised it wasn't a blowout. Hack a Damp didn't make up for the discrepancy. Mavs got quite a few extras easy fouls. Mavs outrebounded Spurs but I don't understand how Mavs didn't kill the Spurs tonight.

If Spurs get their "dogs" to play hard, then watch out Mavs.

endrity
Butler was very aggressive and not always settling for jumpers. :tu

He seemed to settle a bit too much during the reg season. Clearly he is saving the good stuff for the playoffs. With this Butler this team can go far.

DPG21920
I did not say the FT's were the reason for the loss. I simply said the same contact that was a foul on Dirk, was not the same for Duncan. In fact, it was there where the disparity was. But that alone changes nothing. Dirk was too good in every area tonight, along with other Mavs.

mavsfan1000
04-18-2010, 10:11 PM
Looks like Butler can raise his level in the playoffs. Great to see.

DAF86
04-18-2010, 10:13 PM
Well, Duncan/Manu/Parker were about as good as you can expect :smokin.

All three had good games although none of them were "amazing".

They were just their usual playoffs self, expect at least one amazing game from each one of them.

Biggems
04-18-2010, 10:13 PM

Yet the Spurs scored more points in the paint by 10-14....Dirk was never in the lane, and shot fade aways all night, yet shot over 10 FTs. Duncan was attacking the basket and barely shot any FTs.

The Spurs were just as aggressive as the Mavs...the difference was, the refs were calling tons of touch fouls on the Spurs, meanwhile the Mavs were allowed to be physical.

Nothing new though, this is the way the series has gone for some time now. The refs assist the mavs against the Spurs.....and the mavs fans ignore it and call us cry babies....but when someone like the heat come along and it goes against the mavs you guys cry just as much.

look the refs didnt cost the spurs the game, but they sure as hell didnt call a good game. it was a one sided affair. that being said....the Spurs need to not turn the ball over so much. They need to make their FTs. They need to make their layups. They need to make their open jumpers. They need to play better defense on Kidd, Terry, and Butler.....Dirk is going to go off, so let him. Just do a better job with everyone else.

AnthonyM
04-18-2010, 10:14 PM
It seemed like a typical playoff game in that the home team got a little better whistle. San Antonio will be the beneficiary of such a game when the series shifts south.

Come on Fin, you're a smart guy.

Bottom line is Mavs 34 FTAs and Spurs 14 FTAs. Before Hack-A-Damp it was 22-4 disparity in favor of that Mavs.

You weren't hesitant to show the FT stats in the Spurs-Mavs series in '06, and now you're saying that the Mavs only got "a little better whistle"? In a 20 FT disparity?

And that, btw, is not the reason the Spurs lost. But you can't downplay the FT disparity if you're going to discuss it.

Flux451
04-18-2010, 10:14 PM

fucking dumbass spurfans

more like you weren't paying attention to the game

hardly any easy buckets for Tim.

Brazil
04-18-2010, 10:16 PM
Great win by Dallas. Nothing to add imo.

The serie is not over.

Dunc n Dave
04-18-2010, 10:17 PM
It was NOT the worst game the Spurs will play. The Spurs shot 56% in the 1st half to 43% for the Mavs and still trailed at halftime. That's how good Dirk was playing with 19 in the 1st half.

The 2nd half was a different story for the Spurs (no where NEAR their best play). Spurs missed a LOT of easy layups and chippies in the the 2nd half (the TNT guys even said they counted at least 6 misses from 5 ft or less for S.A. in the 2nd). And it didn't help that Dampier and Haywood were raping the Spurs on the glass either. Spurs got hot for awhile in the 3rd but so did Butler who kept the Mavs in it. Spurs went ice cold when they went to the bench

Even though the Mavs won, they needed a career game from Dirk. He won't shoot 86% from the field again, that's a stone cold lock...

Findog
04-18-2010, 10:18 PM
It was good to see San Antonio not get blown out, the way Dallas was playing.

Spurs shot 50%. If you do that, you'll more or less stay in the game. Mavs never completely broke it open, but after the Spurs run at the beginning of the 3rd, I thought Dallas had pretty firm control of the game. The lead was always 7-13 points the entire fourth quarter until Dallas played to protect the ball in the final two minutes. It was essentially a 3-possession win.

badfish22
04-18-2010, 10:18 PM
Dirk was crazy efficient. Only missed two shots from the floor, no missed FT's, only one TO and 36 points on 14 shots.

Findog
04-18-2010, 10:20 PM
Dirk was crazy efficient. Only missed two shots from the floor, no missed FT's, only one TO and 36 points on 14 shots.

There's a lot to clean up and improve on from tonight. Can't expect Dirk to be THAT good again. Terry needs to not suck so much dick.

DPG21920
04-18-2010, 10:28 PM
Smart play by Kidd at the end though, to get Terry that open 3. That should build his confidence. Thing that gets me is I was worried about the Mavs, like Dirk and Kidd being in a rhythm because of that last regular season game.

They were basically able to get a good, hard practice in, while Tim and Manu looked rusty.

badfish22
04-18-2010, 10:30 PM
Smart play by Kidd at the end though, to get Terry that open 3. That should build his confidence.

Terry,for better or worse, is never, ever lacking confidence. Rhythm is a better word.

DPG21920
04-18-2010, 10:31 PM
Terry,for better or worse, is never, ever lacking confidence. Rhythm is a better word.

Probably.

Also:

LMAO

Please, badfish22 show me where Dirk was "attacking the rim"

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7396/shotchart.jpg

badfish22
04-18-2010, 10:32 PM
When Dirk attacked the rim he got fouled :toast

stretch
04-18-2010, 10:34 PM
Their defense on Dirk was horrible, as he wasnt just making a ton of tough shots, he was getting a lot of wide open looks. Terry played like total ass. Fortunately Marion came alive and hit some wide open shots in the 4th. Dirk may not shoot that well consistently, but if he keeps getting those kinds of looks, the Spurs will get swept. On the other hand, I can't imagine Terry shooting that poorly the rest of the series, and Butler played pretty well, but still didn't have a great shooting outing either.

I doubt Spurs shoot 50% for the rest of the series as well.

DPG21920
04-18-2010, 10:34 PM
Once?

stretch
04-18-2010, 10:35 PM
When Dirk attacked the rim he got fouled :toast

LMAO to think spurfans would know that

fucking idiots

badfish22
04-18-2010, 10:36 PM
He was just out-smarting Bonner. That fuck bites on every pump fake, body fake, eyebrow fake

AnthonyM
04-18-2010, 10:40 PM
Lol at Mavs fans pretending Dirk "attacked the rim"

Dirk attacked the rim tonight about as much as the Mavs have titles...

crofl 4 rings faggots

mogrovejo
04-18-2010, 10:41 PM
Looks like Butler can raise his level in the playoffs. Great to see.

The Caron Butler matchup looks like it is going to cause the Spurs a lot of problems when he is at the off guard position. If I were Carlisle, I'd play a lot of Kidd + Butler + Marion on the perimeter.

Greg Oden
04-18-2010, 10:44 PM
Can't expect Dirk to be THAT good again.

Don't see why not if fucking Matt Bonner and old ass Mcdyess are going to let him catch it and look at the basket with basically no resistance.

Dirk Nowitzki
04-18-2010, 10:59 PM
LETS GO MAVS! FUCK THE SPURS!:clap:clap::clap :elephant:elephant:elephant

Ghazi
04-18-2010, 11:00 PM
:clap :clap :clap

Phillip
04-18-2010, 11:00 PM
LETS GO MAVS! FUCK THE SPURS!:clap:clap::clap :elephant:elephant:elephant
hes alive!!!!!

DubMcDub
04-18-2010, 11:07 PM
Charles Barkley and the entire TNT crew seem to disagree that the Spurs played poorly tonight. "They had great games from their Big 3 and still lost."

Dirk Nowitzki
04-18-2010, 11:09 PM
Nice to see Caron stepping up tonight. Dirk had his usual playoff game against the Spurs. Now if Jet can contribute a little more. I'd also like to see Roddy get more burn but that isn't likely with JJ around. :depressed

mogrovejo
04-18-2010, 11:16 PM
Little Barea can be a dangerous weapon on the Spurs' service. That Parker pick'n'roll vs. Barea+Dirk (picker) they run late has the potential to be a money play for San Antonio.

MavDynasty
04-18-2010, 11:16 PM
Nice to see Caron stepping up tonight. Dirk had his usual playoff game against the Spurs. Now if Jet can contribute a little more. I'd also like to see Roddy get more burn but that isn't likely with JJ around. :depressed

damn dirk...where the fuck have you been lol

Phillip
04-18-2010, 11:19 PM
Charles Barkley and the entire TNT crew seem to disagree that the Spurs played poorly tonight. "They had great games from their Big 3 and still lost."
the spurs didnt play that poorly is the thing. in the end, they played pretty well. the mavs just played a little better.

mavsfan1000
04-18-2010, 11:41 PM
You should confront Carlisle and tell him to play Beaubois on Parker. Come on Dirk. Do it.

Findog
04-18-2010, 11:45 PM
Little Barea can be a dangerous weapon on the Spurs' service. That Parker pick'n'roll vs. Barea+Dirk (picker) they run late has the potential to be a money play for San Antonio.

At one point in the second quarter when Barea checked in to the game to spell Kidd, San Antonio scored on 8 of their next 10 possessions. Don't understand what he brings to the table in a playoff setting. Kidd played 40 minutes tonight. I'm fine with Roddy and all of the potential rookie mistakes he might make for 8.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-19-2010, 12:28 AM
I don't get why Haywood doesn't get twice as much burn. He's a 100 times better than Dampier. He was killing us out there.

But I guess if Pop is gonna give 25 minutes to some of the worst players in the NBA in Mason/Bogans, then Rick probably feels bad and thought to throw Pop a bone.

Oh, and props on the win Mavs fans, I think this series is gonna be much shorter than originally thought.

I don't think Duncan and Manu will shoot 70%+ for the whole series, and I don't think Hill will get right till like game 4 or 5, at which point it'll be too late.

badfish22
04-19-2010, 12:30 AM
I don't get why Haywood doesn't get twice as much burn. He's a 100 times better than Dampier. He was killing us out there.

I don't understand it either tbh.

Findog
04-19-2010, 12:40 AM

Damp 29 minutes, Haywood 17 minutes. If Haywood keeps it up, that ratio will change.

Amarelooms
04-19-2010, 12:44 AM
I don't understand it either tbh.

cause you are all morons....Damp is stronger and plays better D...he also sets better picks giving others easier looks. Haywood can score but he also lets Duncan get lower position in the post....Mavs need Damp to play well to win

:elephant

Texas Chili Dog
04-19-2010, 12:46 AM
Dirk has made 86 consecutive free throws. I think that qualifies as "in the zone."

mavsfan1000
04-19-2010, 12:46 AM
As Rick Carlisle says, experience is everything. The key now is for Carlisle to bring Oakley out of retirement. Then we will be really experienced. :rolleyes

Bob Lanier
04-19-2010, 12:50 AM
Damp 29 minutes, Haywood 17 minutes. If Haywood keeps it up, that ratio will change.
Rick Carlisle is not one who likes change with his precious rotations. He only played Tayshaun Prince before Michael fucking "Binary Man" Curry in 2003 because T-Mac was going apeshit, his team was up 3-1, and it looked like the season was over.

Basketballgirl25
04-19-2010, 06:02 AM
This will be a tough series IMo, Spurs are good.

I have to respect you for saying this, almost every other Mavs fan seem to think it will be so easy. I mean come one it's the spurs, sure Mavs might win, but not like you all at playing Bulls or Bobcats, Spurs won't be as easy to beat as those teams

Muser
04-19-2010, 06:10 AM
Good game Mavs, Spurs need to take care of the ball and not give away so many dumbass turnovers.

timvpimp
04-19-2010, 06:29 AM
At one point in the second quarter when Barea checked in to the game to spell Kidd, San Antonio scored on 8 of their next 10 possessions. Don't understand what he brings to the table in a playoff setting. Kidd played 40 minutes tonight. I'm fine with Roddy and all of the potential rookie mistakes he might make for 8.
it seems you need to buy the girls some pieces of thishttp://www.fotosearch.com/bthumb/CSP/CSP183/k1830666.jpg before showing them in your sig, bra.

timvpimp
04-19-2010, 06:32 AM
Good game Mavs, Spurs need to take care of the ball and not give away so many dumbass turnovers.
glamourous night for Mavs I would say, won't be the same in game 2 though.

Texas Chili Dog
04-19-2010, 06:58 AM
I have to respect you for saying this, almost every other Mavs fan seem to think it will be so easy. I mean come one it's the spurs, sure Mavs might win, but not like you all at playing Bulls or Bobcats, Spurs won't be as easy to beat as those teams

Tell that to the Lakers. :lol

Basketballgirl25
04-19-2010, 07:03 AM
Tell that to the Lakers. :lol

not talking about the Lakers who give a shit about them:toast. They aren't winning anything this year. Cavs or Magic are going to win:toast

endrity
04-19-2010, 11:14 AM
Holger on Dirk's night:

He missed a shot. We have work to do :)

German perfection baby!

mavs>spurs2
04-19-2010, 12:37 PM
cause you are all morons....Damp is stronger and plays better D...he also sets better picks giving others easier looks. Haywood can score but he also lets Duncan get lower position in the post....Mavs need Damp to play well to win

:elephant

while i agree with what you're saying that damp defends duncan as well as anyone in the league, why do you keep saying that he's so much stronger than haywood? haywood is a beast and isn't bad defensively by any means. he's a good defender.

they should get about equal minutes in this series because of damp's ability to guard duncan, but haywood should get the bigger portion of the center minutes after this one is over.

Ghazi's Dad
04-19-2010, 12:42 PM
Nothing to see here really, just went out there and beat a team we're supposed to beat. Mavs C game was good enough to withstand the best possible game the Spurs could play. Dirk was absolutely brilliant. LMAO at people who say Dirk fades in the playoffs. Monstrous efficiency.

Gotta keep it going. Terry needs to play a little better. I really dont like Barea, although he was +7, fluke. This will be a tough series IMo, Spurs are good. but I dont think theyre very impressive outside the Big 3. Mavs have superior depth and size.

I was wrong that we could effectively defend Manu though.

and LMAO at bullsfan1000 Butler = STackhouse
and LMAO at DOK hating on the GREAT SHAAAAWN MARION

Ghazi you left your jizz rag and Playgirl magazine on the bathroom floor! Clean your shit up or I'll beat your ass with a paddle!

Texas Chili Dog
04-19-2010, 05:04 PM
Holger on Dirk's night:

He missed a shot. We have work to do :)

German perfection baby!

Holger on Dirk, after seeing Dirk make 86 straight (or is it 88?) free throws: "He hit the rim on a couple of them. He could do better."

Bob Lanier
04-19-2010, 05:43 PM
Damp [...] plays better D [than Brendan Haywood]
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin
:bang

badfish22
04-19-2010, 06:04 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/TrueHoop/post/_/id/15180/haralabos-voulgaris-names-the-nbas-worst-defenders
Voulgaris recently started a blog called Alone in the Corner, where he uses his database to name the NBA's worst defenders.

Making the list are:
Jonny Flynn
Kevin Martin
Andres Nocioni
Charlie Villanueva
Andrea Bargnani

Honorable mentions are: J.J. Barea, Jeff Green, Yi Jianlian, Drew Gooden, Al Jefferson, Will Bynum, Jordan Farmar, Derek Fisher and David West.

badfish22
04-19-2010, 06:05 PM
:lmao

I entered that sig bet with you, correct? It was either you or FkLA I can't remember.

badfish22
04-19-2010, 06:27 PM
Not me, I don't do sig bets.

My bad. Its FkLA then.

Sisk
04-19-2010, 06:30 PM
I gotta agree. Jefferson was a joke. Parker got some confidence at the end of the game. That scares me a little. Ginobili faded late.

That's what hurt the most IMO. Those ridiculous turnovers late with his passes hurt bad

LkrFan
04-19-2010, 07:06 PM
What will Cuban do if y'all don't get past the Spurs? Rumor had it before the big trade he was going to blow the team up (outside of Dirk).

Dallas is a nice city, but the Mavericks are jump shooting frontrunners.

badfish22
04-19-2010, 07:26 PM
My bad. Its FkLA then.

But making a sig bet with FkLA is kinda useless seeing as he will just post as Dwade until the finals are over tbh.

Ghazi
04-19-2010, 08:03 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/TrueHoop/post/_/id/15180/haralabos-voulgaris-names-the-nbas-worst-defenders
Voulgaris recently started a blog called Alone in the Corner, where he uses his database to name the NBA's worst defenders.

Making the list are:
Jonny Flynn
Kevin Martin
Andres Nocioni
Charlie Villanueva
Andrea Bargnani

Honorable mentions are: J.J. Barea, Jeff Green, Yi Jianlian, Drew Gooden, Al Jefferson, Will Bynum, Jordan Farmar, Derek Fisher and David West.

No surprises there

LMFAO 121-63

MavDynasty
04-19-2010, 08:23 PM
lol 121-63

lol living thru nuggets

MavDynasty
04-19-2010, 08:24 PM
lol 121-63

lol living thru nuggets