lol slovenia

lol banning people for nothing

lol insecure

lol faggot

lol 1-0 mavs

lol spurs

baseline bum
04-18-2010, 10:06 PM
Did you act like a retarded 12 year-old like you do in chat? Fucking loser.

kamikazi_player
04-18-2010, 10:07 PM
lol raising the bar

Brazil
04-18-2010, 10:07 PM
wtf?

stretch
04-18-2010, 10:12 PM
Did you act like a retarded 12 year-old like you do in chat? Fucking loser.

LMAO whining to kori like a bitch over getting trolled when i actually wasnt the one who kept fucking around in chat

Kori Ellis
04-18-2010, 10:14 PM
lol Slomo didn't ban you - timvp did

baseline bum
04-18-2010, 10:15 PM
You were the one doing it last game, you've done it all season, so it's a pretty good bet you were again tonight.

Kori Ellis
04-18-2010, 10:15 PM
We also banned dirkmvp, mono and will continue to ban you guys from the Spurs forum, if you can't put together a coherent thought other than your spam lol threads.

dickface
04-18-2010, 10:16 PM
You were the one doing it last game, you've done it all season, so it's a pretty good bet you were again tonight.

you're seriously the biggest crybaby little faggot about shit that happens over the internet.

dickface
04-18-2010, 10:17 PM
We also banned dirkmvp, mono and will continue to ban you guys from the Spurs forum, if you can't put together a coherent thought other than your spam lol threads.

that's to be understood. i fully realized what i was doing was going to get me banned. do what u gotta do.

stretch
04-18-2010, 10:18 PM

but mine are tradition and allowed. timvp said so. why timvp, why???

baseline bum
you're seriously the biggest crybaby little faggot about shit that happens over the internet.

Go fuck yourself. stretch coming in and posting *meow* over and over again when people are trying to discuss the game is some fucking 12 year-old shit.

stretch

*meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow*

stretch
Go fuck yourself. stretch coming in and posting *meow* over and over again when people are trying to discuss the game is some fucking 12 year-old shit.

*meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow*

dickface
04-18-2010, 10:19 PM

then maybe find some friends in real life that you can talk about the game with.

baseline bum
04-18-2010, 10:19 PM
then maybe find some friends in real life that you can talk about the game with.

You're such an ignorant fuck.

dirk4mvp
04-18-2010, 10:20 PM

tbh none of my threads were lol threads. I was correcting some false statements from spurfans before the series began.

stretch

*meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow*

dickface

and apparently you have no real life friends.

*meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow*

baseline bum
04-18-2010, 10:21 PM
It's one thing to talk smack, but to act like a retard just to shit all over everyone else is some shit only a sad pathetic person would do.

stretch
04-18-2010, 10:21 PM
It's one thing to talk smack, but to act like a retard just to shit all over everyone else is some shit only a sad pathetic person would do.

*meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow*

baseline bum
04-18-2010, 10:22 PM
LOL when some douchebag troll wants to call people out for having no life.

dickface

just go back to the spurs forum and cry about how Hack A Damp has nothing to do with the FT disparity and how obviously David Stern loves Mark Cuban and wants his team to win.

*meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow*

dirk4mvp
lol meow

Findog
Let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet Gentlemen. Three more wins to go.

dickface
LOL when some douchebag troll wants to call people out for having no life.

LOL when someone with no life gets butthurt over some internet shit.

*meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow*

Kori Ellis
04-18-2010, 10:23 PM
tbh none of my threads were lol threads. I was correcting some false statements from spurfans before the series began.
Same crap - that's all the LOL genre to me.

baseline bum
04-18-2010, 10:25 PM
LOL when someone with no life gets butthurt over some internet shit.

*meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow*

Seriously, does acting like 12 year-olds give you and stretch some meaning in your lives?

stretch
04-18-2010, 10:26 PM
Seriously, does acting like 12 year-olds give you and stretch some meaning in your lives?

*meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow* *meow*

baseline bum
04-18-2010, 10:27 PM
A lot of the Mav fans are funny here. Just not you.

Greg Oden
04-18-2010, 10:27 PM
Same crap - that's all the LOL genre to me.

I dare not to question my lady Kori.

But they still weren't lol threads

stretch
04-18-2010, 10:28 PM
A lot of the Mav fans are funny here. Just not you.

dickface
04-18-2010, 10:29 PM

does crying about shit over the internet give meaning to yours?

Greg Oden
04-18-2010, 10:32 PM
Who would win in a fight to see who is the bigger faggot between Aggie Hoops Fan and Baseline Bum?

BlackSwordsMan
04-18-2010, 11:24 PM
lol spurs

stretch's wife
04-18-2010, 11:35 PM
lol fat

lol slovenia

lol insecure

lol faggot

lol 1-0 mavs

lol spurs

honey, that's enough, honey

leave spur fan alone for the night and bring your little dick to bed

Fernando TD21
04-19-2010, 01:03 AM
:rollin

Findog
04-19-2010, 01:05 AM
Who would win in a fight to see who is the bigger faggot between Aggie Hoops Fan and Baseline Bum?

Aggie Hoops fan, no question. Baseline Bum is a good poster. AHF is a waste of bandwidth.

boston.balla
04-19-2010, 06:18 AM
lmao :lmao "strech's wife" :lmao that's why i prayed to spurs play the mavs in the first round :lol

timvpimp
04-19-2010, 06:36 AM
stoked :tu

The Mavs fans are second to none when it comes to trolling, I'm sure the IQ of this website will increase a lot if those retards are all prohibited from posting here. mono is the first that should be banned to start with.

timvpimp
04-19-2010, 06:39 AM
lol Slomo didn't ban you - timvp did
I always suspected Slomo was just a fake person, a masquerade timvp wears when doing the immoral as a means to salve his sense of conscience. seems I'm right.

redzero
04-19-2010, 08:17 AM
I like chicken, I like liver. Meow Mix Meow Mix, please deliver.

Leetonidas
04-19-2010, 09:35 AM
lol

djohn2oo8
04-19-2010, 09:38 AM
lol trolls trolling other trolls

djohn2oo8
04-19-2010, 09:41 AM
Let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet Gentlemen. Three more wins to go.

Smart man....And why was Bonner on Dirk?

Slomo
04-19-2010, 10:14 AM
lol fat

lol slovenia

lol insecure

lol faggot

lol 1-0 mavs

lol spurs

Well I only banned one person on Spurstalk and that was a few years back. If I remember correctly it was a white supremacist trying to stir up shit.

Sorry I had no way of knowing it was you... (not that it would have changed anything)