PDA

View Full Version : Adjustments for game 2

bless1187
04-18-2010, 10:28 PM
1.) Start T. Parker if G. Hill is still not 100%, since G. Hill really had 0 contribution for game 1.

2.) R. Jefferson needs to assert himself more on offense. 4 FGA in 32 minutes?!?!?!

3.) Ball movement!!! Our offense was so stagnant, it was basically a one vs one play every time with very little player or ball movement on offense.

4.) More D. Blair. It's plenty obvious that there's very little that M. Bonner could do on D against D. Nowitzki, so why not give D. Blair a shot; at least he can contribute in other areas of the game...

5.) No more K. Bogans, M. Bonner, R. Mason all in the lineup at the same time.

mexicanjunior
04-18-2010, 10:30 PM
2.) R. Jefferson needs to assert himself more on offense. 4 FGA in 32 minutes?!?!?!

We've been saying this all year...it's supposed to magically change now?

ElNono
04-18-2010, 10:39 PM
No more going small. I don't care if they do, we need the rebounds.

ffadicted
04-18-2010, 10:55 PM
Tony's time on the bench is done... the big three worked best out there tonight when they were together, and I agree 100% that GH3 isn't helping.

RJ was immediately taken out of the game once he got into foul trouble early, he's a pussy there was no way he'd come back. And when he doesn't have it going on the offensive end, he rarely tries on defense, soooo... Hopefully he'll start off well in game 2

Yes, and limit the goddamn turn overs too

Not sure on this one, but bonner failed most of the game, so maybe

Yes

himat
04-18-2010, 10:58 PM
Look all the Spurs need to do is steal one game on the road from the first too. I watched Game 1 and for how poorly things went for you guys, you only lost by 6.

I really think you guys can win.

Hopefully Spurs keep playing the tough D on Dirk all series. No way he gets those calls all series.

m33p0
04-18-2010, 11:00 PM
number one item on the agenda is turnovers. that, at least, they can control.