PDA

View Full Version : LMAO Dallas...seriously

OldSilentHill
04-18-2010, 10:41 PM
At home? :wow

With fans that are leaving early? :lmao

Against a Spurs playing with no SuperTim, no SuperManu and a limited Hill? Spurs with no tall players? :wakeup

With the refs building your confidence in almost every play? :nope

With a call in every moment you couldnt make a basquet? :nope

With a team that's "more complete" than Spurs? :rolleyes

I mean, Dallas won by only 6 pts with all this and maybe more? :bang

And you really think this shit calls and average Spurs level is going to happen in all 4 games Dallas has on home? :(

Mavfans really think Dallas has more to improve in this series or the Spurs are that one? :sleep

Only 6 pts? You have to be joking. :lol

I cant imagine other than Spurs winning this. :toast

DALLAS MAVS 247
04-18-2010, 10:45 PM
The line was 4. Are you arguing with Vegas?

sribb43
04-18-2010, 10:45 PM
:cry :cry :cry

DontStopBelieving
04-18-2010, 10:47 PM
They played well. We didn't.

The refs called a foul for Dirk if anybody so much as looked at him.

I LOL at all the Mavs fans here though, it will be fun when we win game 2.:)

We'll be fine

Ghazi
04-18-2010, 10:48 PM
It was a 12 point lead with 1:50 left, faggle.

Spurs got a lot of lucky breaks tbh. :smokin

longhorn
04-18-2010, 10:53 PM

Yeah man the Spurs definitely got a lot of lucky breaks, as opposed to the Mavs getting a foul called every time Dirk got touched. Or the time that the little bitch who goes by JJ Barea tripped and a whistle was blown on TP. Give me a fuckin' break.

Ghazi
04-18-2010, 10:54 PM
the ball bounced favorably for SA multiple times.

Mav-elous Man
04-18-2010, 10:57 PM
Wow!!! Are you ever in denial!!! The Mavs just have the better team. Period. However, this is what I expect from the typical, whiny, excuse-having Spurs fan. Mavs in 6.

Lukor
04-18-2010, 10:58 PM
what kind of crappy thread is this....

OldSilentHill
04-18-2010, 10:58 PM

It's to late for bad comedy. Go bed, you have school tomorrown.

Phillip
04-18-2010, 11:02 PM
spurs shot 50% as a team

tim got 27

manu got 26

parker got 18

spurs played pretty fucking good themselves

longhorn
04-18-2010, 11:06 PM
spurs shot 50% as a team

tim got 27

manu got 26

parker got 18

Factor in that in 85 combined minutes, RJ, Hill, Bogans, Bonner, and Mason scored a total 9 points. Impressive.

OldSilentHill
04-18-2010, 11:11 PM
spurs shot 50% as a team

tim got 27

manu got 26

parker got 18

Pretty good but no more than that. Manu had 5 TO if i'm not wrong, if you want an example. None of the three could show in Super mode.

And "as a team", mmm, they took most of the shots, they made 71 pts of 94 pts, so no exactly.

IronMexican
04-18-2010, 11:13 PM
Factor in that in 85 combined minutes, RJ, Hill, Bogans, Bonner, and Mason scored a total 9 points. Impressive.

Bonner and Mason showed what they were made of last year in the playoffs. Bogans has been terrible all year. And Dick is Dick. You do expect more from Hill, though.

Phillip
04-18-2010, 11:15 PM
Pretty good but no more than that. Manu had 5 TO if i'm not wrong, if you want an example. None of the three could show in Super mode.

And "as a team", mmm, they took most of the shots, they made 71 pts of 94 pts, so no exactly.

aside from dirk, no one exactly shot the ball well for the mavs either

aequitas090
04-18-2010, 11:20 PM
Yeah man the Spurs definitely got a lot of lucky breaks, as opposed to the Mavs getting a foul called every time Dirk got touched. Or the time that the little bitch who goes by JJ Barea tripped and a whistle was blown on TP. Give me a fuckin' break.

Didn't Parker get called for the same tripping foul earlier in the quarter? But let's not mention that.

OldSilentHill
04-18-2010, 11:20 PM
aside from dirk, no one exactly shot the ball well for the mavs either

Well, besides the %, i guess the others 60+ pts were shot by...

Dirk wearing diferents costumes of his team mates?

Waps1980
04-18-2010, 11:37 PM
spurs shot 50% as a team

tim got 27

manu got 26

parker got 18

And what 13 turnovers between them, we won't see that happen again.

PS we usually shoot around 47% only a small jump, not like Dirk 48% on the year to 85% tonight.

ecksrobecks
04-18-2010, 11:43 PM
i know it was "only 6", but the reality was that the 4th started, butler hit two jumpers to put them up 12 with 10 minutes to go and the mavs never looked back from there, the outcome of the game was never in question after that. sure they cut it from 12 to 6 in garbage time but i don't see how that makes anyone feel better

Sense
04-18-2010, 11:46 PM
Who gives a shit?!

Just think about game 2 like the players are....

OldSilentHill
04-19-2010, 08:50 AM
i know it was "only 6", but the reality was that the 4th started, butler hit two jumpers to put them up 12 with 10 minutes to go and the mavs never looked back from there, the outcome of the game was never in question after that. sure they cut it from 12 to 6 in garbage time but i don't see how that makes anyone feel better

My friend, the Spurs were playing "conditionated" in numbers and psicology from the refs since the very first quarter. The outcome feeling of the game didnt change, of course, how could that happen?

TJastal
04-19-2010, 08:58 AM
Bonner and Mason showed what they were made of last year in the playoffs. Bogans has been terrible all year. And Dick is Dick. You do expect more from Hill, though.

Hill hurt his ankle ... I doubt he's going to be able to contribute until the 2nd round, which of course the spurs won't be seeing

spizzle_tronk
04-19-2010, 09:00 AM
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2006/07/26/EndTimes.jpg

MaNuMaNiAc
04-19-2010, 09:05 AM
I'm so fucking tired of all the bullshit going around here. The Mavs outplayed us last night. The bad calls were flying both ways, that is no excuse. Our bench sucked balls and the end result was a Mavs victory. Hopefully they get their heads out of their asses long enough to win back home. Otherwise I see a very short postseason for a second straight year.

InK
04-19-2010, 09:09 AM

You ll be impressed again

Leetonidas
04-19-2010, 09:31 AM

Not really. I'm not even going to talk about the officiating, but the Spurs missed easily like 10 point blank layups.

clambake
04-19-2010, 09:58 AM
asterisks screams foul.

there's no excuse for losing to brenda, erika and karen butler.

Chillen
04-19-2010, 10:04 AM
Both OKC/LA and Spurs/Mavs games were close enough, teams make adjustments as the series goes along. The Thunder were probably going through the motions of it being their 1st playoff series since the Sonics franchise, and the Spurs missed plenty of shots yet were still close when it mattered. Both series could perhaps go 6 or 7 games.

SpurCharger
04-19-2010, 10:10 AM
Not Taking anything Away From The Mavs, Dirk Shot Lights Out, And Caron Hit A few Timely Shots.... But The Refs Definately Controlled That Game... When The Mavs shoot 34 free throws To Our 14... And You Cannot Say The spurs where not being Aggressive. I can Think Of at least 4 Occasions Timmy Got fouled And They Didnt call Shit......I can Also Think Of about 5 Plays Where The Mavs Got The Whistle On Terrible Calls.... We Know Who The NBA Wants To Win This Series... Good Game Mavs, I dont wanna Discredit How dirk Played, But Maybe The refs will Give us A Chance next Game.

Ginofan
04-19-2010, 10:11 AM
Seriously...I don't think there is anything about last night to scoff at. The mavs are good, no doubt about it. But the Spurs are good too.

If I were a Mav fan I wouldn't think the series was in the bag just yet. And being a Spurs fan I'm not jumping off the ledge just yet either. We all know this is a heated rivalry...one of the best in the league. It's always going to be competitive and it's always going to be intense.

We can't blame the refs for everything no matter how much we want to. The Spurs had a chance to win and we just couldn't pull it off. No sweat, let's fix the mistakes and take game 2.

TJastal
04-19-2010, 10:13 AM
Both OKC/LA and Spurs/Mavs games were close enough, teams make adjustments as the series goes along. The Thunder were probably going through the motions of it being their 1st playoff series since the Sonics franchise, and the Spurs missed plenty of shots yet were still close when it mattered. Both series could perhaps go 6 or 7 games.

Thunder are way too small up front to deal with LA's size now that Bynum is back and 100%.. Kobe won't even hardly be needed this series.

Durant is going to fall apart when the pressure is on, and revert to his inner self.. which is a 6'10" version of Allen Iverson. Watch him brick shot after shot. Notice how pathetic his game is and how much he relies on the officials for most of his welfare.. pretty sad when you "signature move" is jumping into the defenders' arms to draw contact and head to the charity stripe.

I'll predict the thunder win 1 game where the rest of the team picks it up a notch otherwise lakers in 5.

clambake
it's the refs. i guess there's no point in showing up.

this game was like wrestling. winner was already determined before the match.

clambake

clambake
04-19-2010, 10:14 AM
not my fault. double-post refs.

KuntryDude
04-19-2010, 10:21 AM
Timmy, Gino, & TP worked out last nite. As always, my blame lies on that slime nut, Pop. Can't blame RMJ, Bonner, Bogans. They're proven scrubs. Spurs fans know this. Our competitors know this. Shit, RMJ, Bonner & Bogans know this. At this point, i don't know how much more playground basketball these guys need to give in order to prove to Pop that they're proven shits. Why Pop gives these guys significant minutes is way beyond me. Yeah, we got bad calls. Welcome to the Finals guys! Get used to it. That's the luxury of having home court. My very sole reason for wanting to kick Pops ass all season long. We could've easily avoided 7th seed, but hey...it is what it is. Let's Go in Game2 Spurs!!!!!!!!

TJastal
04-19-2010, 10:24 AM
Timmy, Gino, & TP worked out last nite. As always, my blame lies on that slime nut, Pop. Can't blame RMJ, Bonner, Bogans. They're proven scrubs. Spurs fans know this. Our competitors know this. Shit, RMJ, Bonner & Bogans know this. At this point, i don't know how much more playground basketball these guys need to give in order to prove to Pop that they're proven shits. Why Pop gives these guys significant minutes is way beyond me. Yeah, we got bad calls. Welcome to the Finals guys! Get used to it. That's the luxury of having home court. My very sole reason for wanting to kick Pops ass all season long. We could've easily avoided 7th seed, but hey...it is what it is. Let's Go in Game2 Spurs!!!!!!!!

"Slime nut" :lol

41times
04-19-2010, 10:30 AM
At home?

Against a Spurs playing with no SuperTim, no SuperManu and a limited Hill? Spurs with no tall players?

With the refs building your confidence in almost every play?

With a call in every moment you couldnt make a basquet?

With a team that's more complete than Spurs?

I mean, Dallas won by only 6 pts with all this and maybe more?

And you really think this shit calls and average Spurs level is going to happen in all 4 games Dallas has on home?

Mavfans really think Dallas has more to improve in this series or the Spurs are that one?

Only 6 pts? You have to be joking.

I cant imagine other than Spurs winning this.

Seriously?
JetTerry didn't hit the broad side of a barn. Damp can't make a free throw and Carlisle is too stupid to play Roddy B.

Duncan was awesome and so was Ginob. Can't play much better.

The Mavs should have won by 10 - 15

jkidd2
04-19-2010, 10:35 AM
The free throws dont look nearly as bad if you take the 6 or 8 of Damps that were intentional fouls. Both teams played hard but Dirk is on a mission, he is determined. the Spurs are a great team but Dirk will not let them lose this series. Mavs will take game 2 as well. Mavs in 6, gonna be fun!

TimmehC
04-19-2010, 10:54 AM
Carlisle is too stupid to play Roddy B.

That was kinda shocking, considering the time he went off on us during the regular season.

easy7
04-19-2010, 12:30 PM
if the Mavs are such bad asses and the best team in the world in every season, how come they just have 3 conference banners to show for it? I mean, not even the Celtics and Laker fans brag as much as you motherf'ers. Just saying...

OldSilentHill
04-19-2010, 01:34 PM

Actually, the game was pretty close until the 4th, even with the refs calling in almost every play Dallas couldnt make a basquet, since the very beg. of the 1Q. And Spurs were not even close at playing as good as the last 2 months.

That makes you think or you are still too excited? :lol

Mixability
04-19-2010, 01:51 PM
Spurs are good, Mavs were better. Spurs need everyone to at least just showup to make it a contest. Bonner is non existent with Dirk. Quick whistles or not, get under that fuckers skin. Don't get called for tapping his elbow on a jumpshot, get called for a foul making him drive the lane and knocking him to the floor.

mavsluva
04-19-2010, 08:54 PM
At home?

Against a Spurs playing with no SuperTim, no SuperManu and a limited Hill? Spurs with no tall players?

With the refs building your confidence in almost every play?

With a call in every moment you couldnt make a basquet?

With a team that's more complete than Spurs?

I mean, Dallas won by only 6 pts with all this and maybe more?

And you really think this shit calls and average Spurs level is going to happen in all 4 games Dallas has on home?

Mavfans really think Dallas has more to improve in this series or the Spurs are that one?

Only 6 pts? You have to be joking.

I cant imagine other than Spurs winning this.

So do you laugh at Tiger Woods when he wins a major only by 1 stroke?

fifteenth man
04-19-2010, 08:58 PM
And what 13 turnovers between them, we won't see that happen again.

PS we usually shoot around 47% only a small jump, not like Dirk 48% on the year to 85% tonight.

Mavs create turnovers. That's become one of the things they do. I'm betting it will continue to be a factor.

SPURSCHAMP
04-19-2010, 09:06 PM

:lmao

manu the best
04-19-2010, 09:22 PM

shut up u fcking terro ..

Horse
04-19-2010, 10:27 PM
Are there really t-wolve and net fans on here talking shit what the fuck do you guys know about the playoffs?

MavDynasty
04-19-2010, 10:34 PM
shut up u fcking terro ..

lolwut

JMitchMFFL
04-19-2010, 10:34 PM
Seriously?
JetTerry didn't hit the broad side of a barn. Damp can't make a free throw and Carlisle is too stupid to play Roddy B.

Duncan was awesome and so was Ginob. Can't play much better.

The Mavs should have won by 10 - 15

Exactly. If you guys really think the Mavs played great you have another thing coming.

JET played terrible, JJ played terrible, Caron didn't really play that great except for the 3rd quater, Roddy didn't even play, Marion didn't play very good. The only ones that played good were Dirk and Kidd and Kidd still took and missed more shots than usual with way more turnovers than usual. Haywood played good and Damp played good on D.

JET won't be that horrible and neither will Marion again. Ginobli played about as good as he can and Duncan and Parker played good. RJeff played about as good as he can and Hill is hurt. That seems like the best game you guys could have had and it was not as close as the score showed and you know it.

MavDynasty
04-19-2010, 10:35 PM
Are there really t-wolve and net fans on here talking shit what the fuck do you guys know about the playoffs?

:lmao Typical Spurfan

Pulling the " My team is in the playoffs while your team is not, therefore you don't know shit about the playoffs" card.

longhorn
04-19-2010, 11:05 PM
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2006/07/26/EndTimes.jpg

lol Twolves

OldSilentHill
04-20-2010, 10:50 AM
So do you laugh at Tiger Woods when he wins a major only by 1 stroke?

Good try, but Woods doesnt laugh at others players thinking he won the hole season.

Wait a moment, are you comparing Dallas with Tiger Woods?

Give me a f****** break :lmao

OldSilentHill
04-21-2010, 11:16 PM
I´m gonna add a fact to the statements: LMAO at Mavfans leaving early :lmao

OldSilentHill
04-21-2010, 11:29 PM
The line was 4. Are you arguing with Vegas?

:cry :cry :cry

Wow!!! Are you ever in denial!!! The Mavs just have the better team. Period. However, this is what I expect from the typical, whiny, excuse-having Spurs fan. Mavs in 6.

what kind of crappy thread is this....

Just enjoy the truth and clean your souls.

PS: "sons".

OldSilentHill
04-21-2010, 11:32 PM

http://www.jamierosanna.com/imgs/nl_laugh_ani.gif