PDA

View Full Version : Dear Grant Hill

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-19-2010, 12:48 AM
If you ever wonder why your the GOAT of 2nd round virgins, tonight is why. Great game you old lazy sack of shit.

Tootles,
DoK

Giuseppe
04-19-2010, 12:50 AM
You a not a happy, Duncan? I a live in the Brentwood District, by a Simpson's ahouse. You live in a Maryvale. You a lose toanite. I a win.

ha, ha, a.

Giuseppe
04-19-2010, 12:54 AM
No, you don't win. You're still a worthless old man who will have an empty funeral.

No. a no, a Duncan. I'm a young a college student, stay in a library, look up a girl's skirts. Oh, they a hot.

JamStone
04-19-2010, 12:55 AM
If you're relying on Grant Hill to be the main difference in this series, then you'll probably be disappointed.

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 12:56 AM
If you ever wonder why your the GOAT of 2nd round virgins, tonight is why. Great game you old lazy sack of shit.

Tootles,
DoK

LMAO at you trying to blame this embarrassing loss on a role player. You might want to tell Nash to guard a mofo for the first time in his career (incase you haven't noticed or not by this point...this is the reason why Dallas was more than happy to move him) or tell your other franchise player to act like he gives a damn on the boards and defensive end instead of half assing it like he usually does on that end.

Houston is rumored to be in the mix for Amare.......I'm sorry, I want NO PART of that guy and NEVER had. He's a 6'10 Tmac. I LOL'd when those two pussies got into their slapping contest. :lmao classic

Ghazi
04-19-2010, 01:01 AM
Give thhe man a break he's 37!

Only the great Jason motherfucking Kidd can perform at such an advanced age :smokin

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 01:04 AM
Grant Hill got thoroughly bukkaked on by Batum at both ends of the court. This game is on Nash and Hill. Amare was defended extremely well and none of the other players were ready to step up.

Grant Hill is OLD and his game has been extremely strapped due to past injuries........anything positive you get from him is exactly that....positive, he's no longer a go to guy or a consistent player, so it's extremely ridiculous to try to pin this loss on him.

This game is on Nash AND Amare. Nash got destroyed on defense like every fucking year in the playoffs :lol and Amare had only 3 fouls going into the 4th and managed to foul out. :lmao He also got beasted on the boards by Camby. When the going got tough he did what he always does...got sandy vagina and folded tent while giving a half ass effort. Amare has the athletic ability and plays on a team that should allow him to be one of the leading rebounders in the entire league, but he flat out just doesn't care.

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 01:05 AM
Yes, because I'm such a huge Nashfan :rolleyes

Umm, when did I say you were such a "huge Nash fan"? Still doesn't change the fact that, that's the guy you need to be blaming. Him and Amare.

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 01:13 AM
Idk how Amare is expected to grab rebounds when Channing Frye isn't contributing shit so Amare has to fight with Aldridge and Camby. Funny how good his rebounding was with a healthy Lopez.

:rolleyes Yeah, poor Amare......he's only one of the most athletic big men in the league who plays on a trigger happy team, that throws up shots like they're going out of style, and he's never even managed to average double digit rebounds ONCE in his damn career.

Stop making excuses for the guy. He half asses it on that side. He just recently gave a damn when his coached benched him during a regular season game and he was rumored to be on the trading block.

Sorry, but Amare like I said above is a 6'10 Tracy McGrady and he doesn't play with full effort. He has all the talent in the world, but will never EVER maximize his full potential.

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 01:17 AM
And Grant Hill shouldn't get any blame at all for getting completely worked on both ends? He might be old, but he wants to be a starter and get big minutes. Being old doesn't make it OK to have nights where you're a giant court cancer and contribute to your teams' loss.

Umm, blame your coach (or your cheap ass owner who keeps dumping talent/picks for cash) for making him a starter, don't blame a player who "wants to be a starter and get big minutes", because a player who doesn't work towards or "wants to be a starter and get big minutes" is a player that has no business playing in the NBA. :sleep

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 01:20 AM
:lmao did you watch the game? There were bodies on Amare all night. There was nothing else he could have done. McMillan basically said, OK, someone other than Amare, your welcome to beat us, and no one else did.

:rollin Yeah I watched Amare.....on the defensive end and like usually he got out competed, just like he usually ALWAYS does. Too bad you're too much of a Homer to admit it. I'd gladly take a Chuck Hayes type player who has a bum knee on that side of the court over a lazy Amare Stoudimire. Imagine of Hayes had Amare's talent. :rolleyes

ChrisRichards
04-19-2010, 01:22 AM
Grant Hill sucked ass, but honestly, what more can anyone expect from a 37 y/o wash up micro fracture surgery walking better than mike could've been?

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 01:24 AM
I'm blaming him. He wanted the starter role, he wanted the big minutes, he got them, and he laid an egg. If you don't think I'm blaming coonGentry you're retarded. You should quit worrying about the Suns and worry more about your that builds itself around a big man who contribute less than Amare does in the playoffs because he's a self centered slope eyed fuck.

Again, if you have a player who doesn't want to be a starter or feels like he couldn't start then you're wasting a roster spot.:sleep

Second I'd take Yao's glass ass over Amare's half ass every day of the week. I'd always take effort over talent. Yao atleast maximizes his full talent/potential while Amare always leaves a shit load to be desired. (BTW, what the hell have the Suns done in the playoffs? They have been one of the best regular season teams of this decade and have never done CRAP in the playoffs) They are the Dallas Mavericks' retarded inbred cousin. :lmao

ChrisRichards
04-19-2010, 01:27 AM
When that stupid fuck demands a 2+ million contract, I can expect something. This isn't Sam Cassell or PJ Brown signing for the minimum.
I hear your frustrations DoK. Trust me.

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 01:27 AM
When that stupid fuck demands a 2+ million contract, I can expect something. This isn't Sam Cassell or PJ Brown signing for the minimum.

:rollin So let me guess :rolleyes...if someone offered you a 2+ million dollar contract you'd turn it down on the principle that you weren't worth 2+ million dollars? :lol

Again this goes back to your shitty owner who pushes out talent and picks on a yearly basis.

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 01:30 AM
Amare has done a lot more in the playoffs than chink ming will ever do. I hope your lottery pick works out well this year, chink did his part earning it.

:lol A lottery pick will be more than your team will have to show for this season.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-19-2010, 01:32 AM
Again this goes back to your shitty owner who pushes out talent and picks on a yearly basis.

I don't feel like going into full detail about this, but selling picks is on D'antoni more than Sarver. When D'antoni wanted Sarver to spend money on something, he always did. Now that Kerr has control and wants to actually use picks and develop talent, Sarver stopped selling picks. Proof of this is that the Suns haven't sold a single pick since D'antoni left.

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 01:35 AM
Are you retarded, Grant Hill demanded the contract after he was offered a lesser contract. They gave it to him with the understanding he'd be a contributor this year.

I demand all kinds of shit, if my boss is stupid enough to give it to me that's his problem. You're the one with the shitty owner and that's where the blame starts and ends. Sure would be nice to have a player like Joe Johnson huh? Or hell, how about all those damn draft picks? If y'all actually kept and used those draft picks y'all wouldn't be left counting on a player like Grant Hill in the first place.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-19-2010, 01:37 AM
I demand all kinds of shit, if my boss is stupid enough to give it to me that's his problem. You're the one with the shitty owner and that's where the blame starts and ends. Sure would be nice to have a player like Joe Johnson huh? Or hell, how about all those damn draft picks? If y'all actually kept and used those draft picks y'all wouldn't be left counting on a player like Grant Hill in the first place.

OK I'm done talking here since you don't know what you're talking about. Losing Joe Johnson was all Bryan Colangelo, it had nothing to do with Sarver. In a few years the negative effects of D'antoni will be gone and the Suns will be in better shape, meanwhile the Rockets will still be controlled by a bunch of dumb chinks.

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 01:37 AM
I don't feel like going into full detail about this, but selling picks is on D'antoni more than Sarver. When D'antoni wanted Sarver to spend money on something, he always did. Now that Kerr has control and wants to actually use picks and develop talent, Sarver stopped selling picks. Proof of this is that the Suns haven't sold a single pick since D'antoni left.

:lmao Holy crap :lmao

Yeah, because a coach gives a fuck about how much money is in his owner's pocket and doesn't want new talent. You are delusional if you think D'antoni was the one behind your owner selling picks off to save your owner cash. :lol That is the most ridiculous you've typed so far.

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 01:39 AM
OK I'm done talking here since you don't know what you're talking about. Losing Joe Johnson was all Bryan Colangelo, it had nothing to do with Sarver. In a few years the negative effects of D'antoni will be gone and the Suns will be in better shape, meanwhile the Rockets will still be controlled by a bunch of dumb chinks.

:lol Yeah, keep blaming EVERYBODY else except your cheap ass owner. :rolleyes

BTW, Houston has a much MUCH better future than the Suns do. :rollin Instead of selling picks....our owner buys picks, which they turn into good young talent instead of giving good young talent away.

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 01:42 AM
Yep, my comment was ridiculous. I'm sure that was why D'antoni willingly let Walsh unload rookie top 10 pick to you guys.

:sleep Oh so now it's D'antoni's fault that the Knicks have been in the LeBron sweepstakes since before he even got there. :lol WOW.

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 01:45 AM
Sarver isn't a great owner, but his cheapness is overrated. He sold draft picks largely cause D'antoni told him it was smart to. It's his fault for not realizing what a stupid fuck D'antoni was.

So let me get this straight. You HONESTLY think a NBA coach told his owner that it was smart to not bring in young talent to supplement the championship caliber vet talent that the had.

You honestly think a coach who's job security is based solely on wins told his freaking owner that it was a good idea to turn away the best avenue at picking up young talent so his owner could save cash. :rollin You are delusional.

PGDynasty24
04-19-2010, 01:46 AM
Remember when people said Grant Hill was going to be in Michael Jordan's tier of players when he was young. Sad to see him like this

milkshakeballa
04-19-2010, 01:50 AM
Wow DOK

Usually you are rock solid in your takes

I meanits obvi you are frustrated bro but come on

Blaming D'Antoni and not Sarver?

Are you kidding me dude?

Thats the most ridiculous thing I have ever read from you...

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 01:51 AM
I don't think that, but I know for a fact since D'antoni discussed it publicly that he told Sarver it was OK to sell the picks because he wasn't going to give a rookie PT unless he could make an immediate impact. Rondo would have never left the bench if the Suns kept him. Again, you obviously have no knowledge of the situation so please quit acting like you do.

Umm, teams don't turn away talent just because they might not leave a bench. They draft them and then turn them into trade assets, or at worst if they don't want the picks they trade those picks for something that can help the team......not just cash to stick in a owner's pocket.

Furthermore, what backup PG did the damn suns have when Rondo was drafted? You can't convince me that the Suns wouldn't of liked to upgrade the backup PG spot. Rondo didn't have to be a starter there. :lol

milkshakeballa
04-19-2010, 01:54 AM
LULZ it doesn't matter DOK. If your owner is going to be DUMB enough to listen to the coach and sell the picks....its on the owner. End of story.

Its on Sarver. End of story.

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 01:57 AM
I'm going to keep reposting this until you respond to it.

What does that have to do with D'antonio? :lol Dragic is about the only good young player y'all have came across and he was drafted in 2008.

milkshakeballa
04-19-2010, 01:59 AM
LOL DOK lol u mad? come at me bro

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 01:59 AM

Dude, calm down, because you don't even have a argument there.:lol What young talent has Kerr really found.

Lopez :lol

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 02:02 AM
But I thought Sarver trades draft picks regardless and that's not on D'antoni at all?

He sold picks when they mattered the most dumbass. (you know, back when y'all actually stoop a chance at winning a title) :lol Now he has to try to replenish the roster he has with a aging PG and a PF who's a elite athlete, but gives half ass effort on the defensive end.

Giuseppe
04-19-2010, 02:04 AM
Night a Night a little Duncan. Giuseppe him a off to a beddy by in the City of Angels, Los Angeles, California.

Though him did check out that locked warehouse named a Sose's Place. A giant panic button was a being a mashed.

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 02:04 AM
And anyone who knows anything about why the Suns have surged after the AS break knows how good Lopez has been.

He's a quality big. Let's not try to overrate him here, the guy just like Amare benefit's from Nash's pick and roll skills.

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 02:08 AM
So all the sudden he cares about replenishing the roster, that makes tons of sense.

Umm, it does make a ton of sense. You got to do just enough to make sure dumb fucks like you keep buying tickets. (thus feeding his bottom line) Yay, we're a freaking winner! (in the regular season) But when we are winning and everybody thinks we can win a title.....we'll take the cheap road and have the best of both worlds.

Not push all the chips to the middle of the table to actually compete for a title. :lol

milkshakeballa
04-19-2010, 02:08 AM
Aren't you mad that Sarver did not want to add $$$$ by trading for Iggy???

Or did Gentry tell Sarver not to? :lol:lol

Reason why Sarver is using his draft picks now is because he isn't going to resign Amare and he wants to keep the team somewhat competitive IMO.

How about when you guys were making deep playoff runs every year?

Could have used them then no?

Trading Joe Johnson?

LULZ at you blaming D'Antoni for the Suns problems. LULZ.

LOL u mad? come at me bro

:rollin:rollin:rollin

milkshakeballa
04-19-2010, 02:09 AM
Umm, it does make a ton of sense. You got to do just enough to make sure dumb fucks like you keep buying tickets. (thus feeding his bottom line) Yay, we're a freaking winner! (in the regular season) But when we are winning and everybody thinks we can win a title.....we'll take the cheap road and have the best of both worlds.

Not push all the chips to the middle of the table to actually compete for a title. :lol

qft.

i honestly feel sorry for all suns fans who have to put up with sarver esp dok. he is a really good fan and a really cool guy IRL.

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 02:10 AM
You said Dragic was a good young player and then asked what young talent Kerr found. Way to contradict yourself.

Spurs found him, Kerr traded for him, plus I already said Kerr got him in 2008 so what's your point?

Stop nitpicking and being butthurt, because you can't except the fact that your owner has cheapskated your team out of a possible title and talent.

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 02:14 AM
Deep playoff runs every year? They never even made the finals. Once they lost in the 2nd round in 2007.

LMFAO, but oh......I thought Amare accomplished so much more than Yao. :lol

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 02:16 AM
That is much more than Yao.

Umm not really. The "slant eyed chink" is about on par with your "lazy porch monkey".

Oh is that racist??? Seems to be the par for course with your posts. :lol

milkshakeballa
04-19-2010, 02:18 AM
Deep playoff runs every year? They never even made the finals. Once they lost in the 2nd round in 2007, Sarver was no longer willing to pay luxury tax. Call him cheap if you want to for that, but if I were owner, I sure as hell wouldn't want to pay luxury tax on a team that can't even make the conference finals.

PS - You look at where the Suns are now compared to where they were when D'antoni left, it's a noticeable turn around.

LOL. They lost to the champs in a tough hard fought series. If not for the suspensions who knows....

Where the fuck are they now? About to lose in the first round to a injury riddled team without 2 of their starters and their best player...

And they are about to lose by far their best player to free agency..

Now let me ask you a question...

When Amare isn't offered max this off-season and leaves...are you going blame it on Sarver or is it D'Antoni's fault?

LULZ:lol:lol

milkshakeballa
04-19-2010, 02:19 AM
LOL making excuses for your fucking OWNER. LULZ

you deserve the fucking suns with how you sound....

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 02:21 AM
Yao has played a grand total of 3 games past the 1st round.

And in those 3 games, he's given 100% effort.....something Amare has NEVER done in his entire career (again 6'10 Tmac). Amare is floating on raw athletic ability alone. If he actually had half of the work ethic that Yao had, he would probably be a all time great.

Tmac&Luther
04-19-2010, 02:28 AM
Somehow this thread turned into me saying Sarver is the George Steinbrenner of the NBA. I never said that. IMO, the jury is still out on Sarver. He's done a lot of things to indicate cheapness, and a lot of things to indicate an owner who wants to win. If Amare leaves, then yeah, Sarver is gonna end up having to sell the team. If they keep Amare and continue to improve, who knows.

You need to be hoping they move Amare...(again 6'10 Tmac), that guy will never put forth the effort that'll take to win a title.

milkshakeballa
04-19-2010, 02:32 AM
[quote=DUNCANownsKOBE;4254334]IMO, the jury is still out on Sarver. quote]

thats your IMO

it sounds absurd to me and im a laker fan...

you have a lot of patience my friend

i guess thats the difference between our organizations...

NBAdime
04-19-2010, 03:54 AM

You have no idea what you're talking about. You aren't part of the front office and they are ones who know for sure how Sarver SOLD players without permission of anyone.