PDA

View Full Version : GAME 2 is OURS

jason1301
04-19-2010, 03:39 PM
Like Manu said after the game we have sooo much room for improvement. Whereas the Mavs played an almost perfect game.

J Kidd 13pts 11reb, 8ast, and 4 steals! its going to hard the repeat that
Dirk as good as he is, I don't think he ll score 36pts with only taking 14shots again

The spurs should not be satisfied with their Defence, but for the most part, players like Dirk will win you a game no matter what. Its not going to happen every night. I think we ll hold them at 45% or less in game 2.

RJ is not going to have another 1-4 game
G Hill is not going to have another 0pts, 2TOs game.
Manu and TP will play better together, LESS Turnovers.
We have time on our side. Mavs need to win this one, badly! If spurs splits the series on Wed, we play them again in our home on Friday. With one day in between to make any adjustments, the Mavs will could go down 2-1.
Free Throws, 11 vs 34.

Believe

DubMcDub
04-19-2010, 03:40 PM
Like Manu said after the game we have sooo much room for improvement. Whereas the Mavs played an almost perfect game.

J Kidd 13pts 11reb, 8ast, and 4 steals! its going to hard the repeat that
Dirk as good as he is, I don't think he ll score 36pts with only taking 14shots again

The spurs should not be satisfied with their Defence, but for the most part, players like Dirk will win you a game no matter what. Its not going to happen every night. I think we ll hold them at 45% or less in game 2.

G Hill is not going to have another 0pts, 2TOs game.
Manu and TP will play better together, LESS Turnovers.
We have time on our side. Mavs need to win this one, badly! If spurs splits the series on Wed, we play them again in our home on Friday. With one day in between to make any adjustments, the Mavs will could go down 2-1.
Free Throws, 11 vs 34.

Believe

The idea that the Spurs have "lots of room for improvement" while the Mavs "played nearly a perfect game" may be the biggest myth in the history of this rivalry. That is something Manu is saying to say optimistic. It's simply not true.

jason1301
04-19-2010, 03:41 PM
oups sorry there is another thread, and I did look for one, my bad

here is the link

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151512

Fpoonsie
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus Christ.

There's already a similarly idiotic thread. Post in there.

Fpoonsie
Ok. You saw it.

Nvm.

Shank
04-19-2010, 03:42 PM

Yes he is.

jason1301
04-19-2010, 03:44 PM
The idea that the Spurs have "lots of room for improvement" while the Mavs "played nearly a perfect game" may be the biggest myth in the history of this rivalry. That is something Manu is saying to say optimistic. It's simply not true.

sure next time Dirk will go 15 out of 15, Kidd will grab more Reb than TD, and the whole mavs team will commit less TO than Manu.

Fpoonsie
04-19-2010, 03:44 PM
Yes he is.

:lol

...:depressed

jason1301
04-19-2010, 03:46 PM
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus Christ.

There's already a similarly idiotic thread. Post in there.

Ok. You saw it.

Nvm.

you could use the Edit button, you know.

jason1301
04-19-2010, 03:46 PM
Yes he is.

no he is not, sig bet?

DubMcDub
04-19-2010, 03:47 PM
sure next time Dirk will go 15 out of 15, Kidd will grab more Reb than TD, and the whole mavs team will commit less TO than Manu.

Maybe next time, Terry won't shoot 2-9, Marion won't shoot 3-9, and the Mavs won't let the Spurs shoot 50% and get outshot as a team. Maybe.

Fpoonsie
04-19-2010, 03:47 PM
you could use the Edit button, you know.

You can also be moderately observant. It's at the top of the fucking page.

lurker
04-19-2010, 03:51 PM
Maybe next time, Terry won't shoot 2-9, Marion won't shoot 3-9, and the Mavs won't let the Spurs shoot 50% and get outshot as a team. Maybe.
But the Mavs played a perfect game. :depressed

jason1301
04-19-2010, 03:55 PM
the Mavs fans can't really read can they?

I said almost perfect game.

jason1301
04-19-2010, 03:56 PM
You can also be moderately observant. It's at the top of the fucking page.

not when I looked. At any rate, I acknowledged my mistake, you still a jerk.

Shank
04-19-2010, 03:56 PM

What's "almost perfect"? Only a 6-point win?

badfish22
04-19-2010, 03:58 PM

:lmao

DubMcDub
04-19-2010, 03:59 PM

Shooting 47% (while giving up 50%), missing 9 FT's, and having 15 team turnovers is "almost perfect"?

Does the phrase "grasping at straws" mean anything to you?

jason1301
04-19-2010, 04:00 PM
What's "almost perfect"? Only a 6-point win?

again, sig bet?

since you can't back your claim that RJ will have another 1-4 game. May I offer you two more options to choose from;

Dirk will NOT shoot over 85% in game two, like he did in game 1
J Kidd will not have the same amount of rebounds as TD in game 2.

Shank
04-19-2010, 04:03 PM
again, sig bet?

since you can't back your claim that RJ will have another 1-4 game. May I offer you two more options to choose from;

Dirk will NOT shoot over 85% in game two, like he did in game 1
J Kidd will not have the same amount of rebounds as TD in game 2.

How old are you, dude? Seriously. What the fuck is a sig bet?

Fpoonsie
04-19-2010, 04:04 PM
not when I looked. At any rate, I acknowledged my mistake, you still a jerk.

"That's how you learn."

At any rate, I'm a big believer in bad basketball karma, jinxes and the like. Spur fan's been goin CRAZY w/ bad bball juju the past week or so, and this just adds to it.

I prolly overreacted, but...meh.

If it's any consolation, I thought the bullets added some sophistication. [shrug]

jason1301
04-19-2010, 04:09 PM
Shooting 47% (while giving up 50%), missing 9 FT's, and having 15 team turnovers is "almost perfect"?

Does the phrase "grasping at straws" mean anything to you?

well you had 13TO as team, and shot at 46.5% during the reg season not that far away. You also tend to miss about 6Fts a game. Still not bad.

Lets see, Dirk shot 86% from 48%, Kidd from 10pts, 5Reb went to 13 and 8!

Yeap that's an almost perfect game. you had two players not playing well, we had everyone else but the big3 and Dice.

jason1301
04-19-2010, 04:13 PM
How old are you, dude? Seriously. What the fuck is a sig bet?

ok, still afraid to back up yours words. Here I ll give you a chance to argue, as to why RJ will repeat his 1-4 performance. I am sure you could do that.

PS feel free to explain as to how Dirk will shoot over 85% and/or Kidd will grab as many Reb as TD in game 2....

Go ahead, i am waiting...you grown ups you think you know everything lol...

Shank
04-19-2010, 04:15 PM
ok, still afraid to back up yours words. Here I ll give you a chance to argue, as to why RJ will repeat his 1-4 performance. I am sure you could do that.

PS feel free to explain as to how Dirk will shoot over 85% and/or Kidd will grab as many Reb as TD in game 2....

You want to bet on literal numbers? Fact is, Dirk is going to continue to dominate in this series while Jefferson is going to suck. But you, the little butthurt bitch that you are, get all e-brave and want to go on literal numbers instead of understanding these players' roles at face value.

Richard Jefferson sucks. Argue the contrary if you can.

Findog
04-19-2010, 04:17 PM

Dallas had 15 turnovers.

jason1301
04-19-2010, 04:17 PM
"That's how you learn."

At any rate, I'm a big believer in bad basketball karma, jinxes and the like. Spur fan's been goin CRAZY w/ bad bball juju the past week or so, and this just adds to it.

I prolly overreacted, but...meh.

If it's any consolation, I thought the bullets added some sophistication. [shrug]

don't worry about Jinxes my friend.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140099

clambake
04-19-2010, 04:18 PM
what would suck is if jefferson found his game against the mavs.

Findog
04-19-2010, 04:20 PM

Dirk won't shoot 86% from the floor again, but he should continue to perform at a high level. The Spurs just don't have anybody to guard him. If you double and triple team him, you risk opening up the floor for the other Dallas players to get into a groove. Pop is loathe to pull Duncan out away from the basket to follow Dirk out onto the perimeter. If McDyess can stay out of foul trouble, he gives the Spurs the best chance at keeping Dirk from going into beast mode.

Shank
04-19-2010, 04:20 PM
what would suck is if jefferson found his game against the mavs.

By "finding his game", do you mean scoring all of 12 points? That would be hard to overcome.

clambake
04-19-2010, 04:22 PM
By "finding his game", do you mean scoring all of 12 points? That would be hard to overcome.

it would be, cuz they don't even run any plays for him.

jason1301
04-19-2010, 04:24 PM
You want to bet on literal numbers? Fact is, Dirk is going to continue to dominate in this series while Jefferson is going to suck. But you, the little butthurt bitch that you are, get all e-brave and want to go on literal numbers instead of understanding these players' roles at face value.

Say something intelligent for once. Dirk has been dominating the spurs, for the last 4 years or so, and RJ has pretty much sucked all season long. Even a caveman can see that.

My point being is that Dirk usually shoots bellow 50% not above 80%, and RJ is able to score 12 while shooting above 40%.

We lost by 6, not by 20. Dirk will go down a bit --still dominates, and RJ will go up a bit --still sucks. Numbers do matter my friend.

Horse
04-19-2010, 04:24 PM

Look Skank the mavs will not get all the calls the rest of the way no reason for talk, let's see what happens:flag:

jason1301
04-19-2010, 04:26 PM
it would be, cuz they don't even run any plays for him.

we have a winner lol

Horse
04-19-2010, 04:28 PM
Dirk won't shoot 86% from the floor again, but he should continue to perform at a high level. The Spurs just don't have anybody to guard him. If you double and triple team him, you risk opening up the floor for the other Dallas players to get into a groove. Pop is loathe to pull Duncan out away from the basket to follow Dirk out onto the perimeter. If McDyess can stay out of foul trouble, he gives the Spurs the best chance at keeping Dirk from going into beast mode.
It's true we have no answer for dick nitwitski but when Parker get his other gear back, kidd can't stay in front of him, he could'nt in the 03 finals. They can't stop Gino and dampqueer and gaywood can't stop Duncan.

clambake
04-19-2010, 04:30 PM
It's true we have no answer for dick nitwitski but when Parker get his other gear back, kidd can't stay in front of him, he could'nt in the 03 finals. They can't stop Gino and dampqueer and gaywood can't stop Duncan.

how on earth did the spurs lose to these guys?