PDA

View Full Version : Blazers 105, Suns 100

SpursDynasty
04-19-2010, 09:56 PM
No need for anyone to make a "lol suns" thread. The Blazers just went out, did what they were supposed to do, and beat a team they were supposed to beat. Even without Brandon Roy, the Blazers are going to win this series and go after the Lakers. This game was not an upset, the Blazers are the favorites to win this series. The only teams to pull upsets in Game 1's thus far are the Lakers and Mavericks, as the Thunder and Spurs are the favorites to win those series. When will the Nash/Amare era of the Suns finally be over? This team has been trying so hard since 2004 and it's just time to rebuild and let go. LaMarcus Aldridge and Andre Miller outscored Amare and Nash, which is no surprise, they are better players than Amare and Nash, so that's to be expected. No trash talking here, I'm looking forward to the 2nd round when the Lakers will be the underdogs against the Blazers.

Ghazi
04-19-2010, 09:58 PM
so much fail in this post. poor work!

picc84
04-19-2010, 09:58 PM
Great to see you, but the Blazers are in the Spurs/Mavs bracket, not the Lakers. So you'll get a chance to see them kick the snot out of the team that is going to kick the snot of your's over the next week or so.

TampaDude
04-19-2010, 09:59 PM
The Blazers were just shooting some shots...nothing to see here...

tlongII
04-19-2010, 10:00 PM
Were they bullshit shots?

Budkin
04-19-2010, 10:19 PM
Damn I missed you SpursDynasty. Just posting some threads... no big deal...

Banzai
04-19-2010, 11:31 PM
No need for anyone to make a "lol suns" thread. The Blazers just went out, did what they were supposed to do, and beat a team they were supposed to beat. Even without Brandon Roy, the Blazers are going to win this series and go after the Lakers. This game was not an upset, the Blazers are the favorites to win this series. The only teams to pull upsets in Game 1's thus far are the Lakers and Mavericks, as the Thunder and Spurs are the favorites to win those series. When will the Nash/Amare era of the Suns finally be over? This team has been trying so hard since 2004 and it's just time to rebuild and let go. LaMarcus Aldridge and Andre Miller outscored Amare and Nash, which is no surprise, they are better players than Amare and Nash, so that's to be expected. No trash talking here, I'm looking forward to the 2nd round when the Lakers will be the underdogs against the Blazers.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/26/arnold_shutup.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=503)

timvpimp
04-20-2010, 06:33 AM

Jeff just made one post he was supposed to make, 3 to go.

pauls931
04-20-2010, 06:37 AM
There should be some kind of bet on who makes it out of the first round, suns or spurs....

endrity
04-20-2010, 06:48 AM
I expect better out of you SD! You've lost your touch a bit!