10 on PHO 1Q -2.5

Fun 5 team parlay:
ATL ML
MIA ML
LAL ML
PHO ML
ORL ML (Wednesday game)
4 to 1 odds

Think LA blows the Thunder out this game. Same defense but a more efficient offense.

Think Phoenix starts out really hot and goes up by 8-10 by the end of the 1Q.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-20-2010, 04:43 PM
Phoenix has been hearing how game 2 is a for sure blowout since their loss on Sunday. Given how they reacted to hearing this series was going to be easy, I wouldn't be so sure they win tonight. imo there's a good chance Gentry pulls a D'antoni and makes no adjustments whatsoever after getting completely out coached in a loss.

Giuseppe
04-20-2010, 05:47 PM
They're talkin' about just havin' fun tonite over at Sose's Joint.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-20-2010, 05:54 PM
They're talkin' about just havin' fun tonite over at Sose's Joint.

Doesn't surprise me. Grant Hill was talking about seeing the glass half full. After the way he played on Sunday, he should worry about not doing so many things detrimental to his team rather than worry about seeing the glass half full and staying positive.

Giuseppe
04-20-2010, 05:59 PM
I'm thinkin' about watchin' it live, Duncan! Or, maybe switchin' back and forth twixt your game and the Lakers game with the sound off and peakin' thru my fingers at your game and lookin' normal at mine. I'm as nervous as a queer at a weiner roast.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-20-2010, 06:09 PM
I'm thinkin' about watchin' it live, Duncan! Or, maybe switchin' back and forth twixt your game and the Lakers game with the sound off and peakin' thru my fingers at your game and lookin' normal at mine. I'm as nervous as a queer at a weiner roast.

I'm bringing my TV and a cable splitter over to a friends' so we can watch both games at the same time, which will be pretty sick since these are IMO the two most entertaining series.

Giuseppe
04-20-2010, 06:11 PM
Gambo and Ash are predicting a victory. That stupid ass Gambo actually picked the Thunder to beat the Lakers in that series. What an aggravator.