PDA

View Full Version : Scolas' team in Euroleague final.

Slo spurs fan
05-06-2005, 02:55 PM
www.euroleague.net (http://www.euroleague.net)

sa_butta
05-06-2005, 03:03 PM
Hes already a winner, I cant wait to see him a Gino on the court
together again.

Karl Mundt
05-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Scola was in foul trouble for much of the game. He has good mobility for his size and he obviously has skills, but i predict he will get in a lot of trouble with Pop if he doesn't improve his defense and decision making. I found it incomprehensible how he fouled out on a stupid play like that: when you're one foul shy of fouling out, you just don't push an opposing guard with your hands while setting a pick.

sa_butta
05-06-2005, 03:16 PM
Scola was in foul trouble for much of the game. He has good mobility for his size and he obviously has skills, but i predict he will get in a lot of trouble with Pop if he doesn't improve his defense and decision making. I found it incomprehensible how he fouled out on a stupid play like that: when you're one foul shy of fouling out, you just don't push an opposing guard with your hands while setting a pick.
But that is what Pop does best showing New guys the sytem and if the guy is smart at all he will catch on. Give him at least a year to learn the system and get comfortable. I think he will be fine once Pop gets a hold of him.

picnroll
05-06-2005, 03:28 PM
I see where Splitter got a DNP. Is he that raw that he can't get any floortime?

tlongII
05-06-2005, 03:32 PM
CSKA Moscow is in it as well. They have Sergei Monya who we picked last year. He's going to be a stud.

Slo spurs fan
05-06-2005, 03:37 PM
CSKA Moscow is in it as well. They have Sergei Monya who we picked last year. He's going to be a stud.
:wtf CSKA lost to Scolas team!!!

Slo spurs fan
05-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Tau ceramica will play against defending champions Maccabi Elite on sunday.

tlongII
05-06-2005, 03:38 PM
:wtf CSKA lost to Scolas team!!!

Yes, they just lost today.

picnroll
05-06-2005, 03:39 PM
Monya already has practice losing to Spurs. He's ahead of the curve.

Slo spurs fan
05-06-2005, 03:40 PM
Yes, they just lost today.Yes and my link is just about this :lol

baraya
05-06-2005, 03:43 PM
Maccabi on the road to win another title.. :smokin

scola made some really stupid mistakes on D,.. but it´s not even matter now.. Tau showed how to beat Dream Team.. ( the game was teribble btw)

gus
05-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Unbelievableˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ

CSKA have lost only one game the whole yearˇˇˇˇ and this was in his own country.

Argentinians in Tau ( 3 ) were thirsty of blood because they have lost with CSKA very closely the 2 matchs they have faced each other during euroleague.

For Americans, Euroleague Final 4 is the best team basketball outside NBA and it is a war, you face corrupt officiating, noisy crowds and hard defense.

When I see Manu getting beat here in the NBA I think for myself "this is less than he received in Euroleague".

Gus

Solid D
05-06-2005, 04:25 PM
Hey folks. In looking at the stats, CSKA missed 18 FTs. (10-28). I've referred to them as the Spurs of the Euroleague and it seems that comparison is more true than I thought. :lol

Mark in Austin
05-06-2005, 04:31 PM
:lol

hendrix
05-06-2005, 04:36 PM
Unbelievableˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ
Gus

Yes, it is certainly an upset. All odds were in favor of CSKA, but earlier this week Tau's coach had said "it is possible". I guess he was right :)

mookie2001
05-06-2005, 04:47 PM
CSKV FVNB just won over KMFDM Montenegro jr euro 4
Deyttktya Kiltyknada had 17 pts and 12 rbs
this puts them in the euro 2 classification SKY KGB semifinals against Jetkylyknbe Povovokattya and his Hettterranka SKX's

euro wins and and international stats dont really impress me, ill believe these guys when i see them

Slo spurs fan
05-06-2005, 04:49 PM
this puts them in the euro 2 classification SKY KGB semifinals against Jetkylyknbe Povovokattya and his Hettterranka SKX's

euro wins and and international stats dont really impress me, ill believe these guys when i see them

What an ignoring MF :wtf :cuss :flipoff

Solid D
05-06-2005, 04:55 PM
mookie!!! Shake yourself.

mookie2001
05-06-2005, 04:58 PM
i respect the international game and they have good players i just think it has no indication of nba success there has been guys who average 5 points over there and dominate here guys who are stars over here and suck here
remember i fly the slovanian flag

really though