PDA

View Full Version : Roethlisberger could face 4-6 game suspension

djohn2oo8
04-21-2010, 09:33 AM
Just saw it on ESPN 2 First Take

jack sommerset
04-21-2010, 09:51 AM
Now we know. NFL players can't fuck women in public bathrooms.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2010, 10:31 AM
This is fuckin bullshit. God knows if this were Tyrone Roethlisberger out The U of Miami (not Miami, Ohio university) this would be a year long suspension.

jack sommerset
04-21-2010, 10:35 AM
This is fuckin bullshit. God knows if this were Tyrone Roethlisberger out The U of Miami (not Miami, Ohio university) this would be a year long suspension.

For fucking in a public restroom? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2010, 10:36 AM
For fucking in a public restroom? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA

I know you're a racist republican but are you seriously trying to deny the fact he borderline raped someone?

jack sommerset
04-21-2010, 10:46 AM
I know you're a racist republican but are you seriously trying to deny the fact he borderline raped someone?

I'm not a racist or a republican.

Either you raped someone or you didn't. He didn't. He fucked a ho in the bathroom. You think he should get a year for that!!!!!! You think it's racist he doesn't. It's racist he got any sort of suspension. Let me know when he is charged with something and then we can talk.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2010, 10:51 AM
:lmao yeah that sig comparing Obama to the fresh prince of Bellair wasn't racist at all

Either you raped someone or you didn't. He didn't. He fucked a ho in the bathroom. You think he should get a year for that!!!!!! You think it's racist he doesn't. It's racist he got any sort of suspension. Let me know when he is charged with something and then we can talk.
Pacman Jones got a year long suspension and he was never charged with any crimes whatsoever. If Pacman did this, we know he'd get A LOT more than a 4-6 game suspension.

jack sommerset
04-21-2010, 11:08 AM
It wasn't racist at all , Al Sharpton.

Pacman's 6th arrest, 2 people shot and one left never to walk again led to Pacmans suspension. Personally, he should not have been suspended either but I do get it.

People that want to compare a girl getting fucked in a stall (not raped, fucked) to Pacman's 6 arrest are the idiots. Cryass bitches.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2010, 11:18 AM
It wasn't racist at all , Al Sharpton.

Pacman's 6th arrest, 2 people shot and one left never to walk again led to Pacmans suspension. Personally, he should not have been suspended either but I do get it.

People that want to compare a girl getting fucked in a stall (not raped, fucked) to Pacman's 6 arrest are the idiots. Cryass bitches.

How was that sig not racist? I don't think anyone would have made a gif comparing John McCain to the fresh prince if he won (although that would have made more sense since McCain was handed a lot more wealth than Obama was).

Getting a girl drunk to the point where she's nearly blacked out and then plowing her limp body when you know she wouldn't have consented to this if she was sober is rape.

djohn2oo8
04-21-2010, 11:20 AM

It's not about whether he raped her or not, it's about he keeps putting himself in dumbass situations, and he is a well known public figure. And it's not coincidence that this is his second time being accused of sexual assault

jack sommerset
04-21-2010, 11:31 AM
It's not about whether he raped her or not, it's about he keeps putting himself in dumbass situations, and he is a well known public figure. And it's not coincidence that this is his second time being accused of sexual assault

Nothing wrong about fucking woman (not raping, fucking). It is a coincidence thus no charges filed. Seriously, the NFL is saying if a woman claims sexual assualt against a player, they will suspend you.

And Al, prove Big Ben got the girl drunk.

Whisky Dog
04-21-2010, 11:57 AM
Reports out Steelers shopping him to anyone willing to part with a top ten pick this year. 10 teams are on the clock if they want a proven QB with big baggage.

sa_butta
04-21-2010, 12:57 PM
Steelers have also traded their 7th rounder to Tampa Bay for Byron Leftwich
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2010/04/steelers-acquire-qb-byron-leftwich-from-buccaneers/1

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2010, 01:31 PM
Reports out Steelers shopping him to anyone willing to part with a top ten pick this year. 10 teams are on the clock if they want a proven QB with big baggage.

He's proven he can ride a defense to 2 superbowls :lol

Whisky Dog
04-21-2010, 01:42 PM
He's proven he can ride a defense to 2 superbowls :lol

:lol definitely aided by the zebras and his defense, but the guy stil made the plays he needed to make in crunch time where a lot of people would have choked. Gotta give him that.

Whisky Dog
04-21-2010, 01:48 PM
I heard some of the investigative report on this case and it is some really low, dirty stuff no doubt, but we also need to start holding women accountable for getting themselves blitzed and putting themselves in these situations. It's not like he abducted her from a school, library, or shopping center. She willfully went to a club where women know horny, frustrated guys are on the hunt everywhere and wilfully got so intoxicated that she followed him to a bathroom to bang. He should not be pulling these underhanded dirty tactics but she should take blame for her condition and involvement. She's just as much to blame.

If I went walking around south Dallas at midnight should I really be called a victim when I get jumped? No, that would all be on me for being in that situation in a dangerous location.

dirk4mvp
04-21-2010, 02:01 PM
He's alot of better of an option than what some people have at QB right now. And he's only 28.

But I'd rather him have another motorcycle accident.

Ghazi
04-21-2010, 02:23 PM
sup white Al Sharpton

SASPURS09
04-21-2010, 02:55 PM
Dallas would be a good place for him.

symple19
04-21-2010, 03:23 PM
Ben deserves 4-6 simply for partying in Bum-Fuck Georgia. Who the fuck gets up and says, "Let's go party in Milledgeville"!

jack sommerset
04-21-2010, 03:56 PM
Who the fuck gets up and says, "Let's go party in Milledgeville"!

People who live in Pittsburgh.

symple19
04-21-2010, 04:02 PM
People who live in Pittsburgh.

:lol

The Gemini Method
04-21-2010, 04:43 PM
Not surprising that he got 6 games...this isn't his first rodeo with such action, so it isn't surprising. I wonder, though, is this no-nonsense approach really helping the NFL curtail idiotic behavior?

Whisky Dog
04-21-2010, 04:47 PM
No it's just bringing more negative pub for those who get caught.

jack sommerset
04-21-2010, 04:51 PM
I wonder, though, is this no-nonsense approach really helping the NFL curtail idiotic behavior?

I say it would. If a player is out and about and some ho wants to fuck in a public place he doesn't know, that player might think of what happened to Big Ben and decline.

The Gemini Method
04-21-2010, 04:58 PM
It probably won't. Alcohol + drugs + women who see and hear the dollar signs will lead to more situations that are like this. I'm not sure if there will ever be a punishment besides lifetime ban that will stop such escapades. You will have your Tigersomes and your Bathroom Ben fun-times until the end of pro sports. Or, you'll have your Travis Henrys and your Edwin Valeros...Raiders must be Ben's next team...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2010, 05:14 PM
Not surprising that he got 6 games...this isn't his first rodeo with such action, so it isn't surprising. I wonder, though, is this no-nonsense approach really helping the NFL curtail idiotic behavior?

With Tank Johnson it did, but I can't think of anyone else who it has really helped.

LnGrrrR
04-21-2010, 05:57 PM
If I were a team with a crappy QB, I would be begging to trade for him.

As a Pats fan, I sincerely hopes he goes to the NFC.

The Gemini Method
04-21-2010, 06:13 PM
The Cardinals? Maybe...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2010, 06:39 PM
The Cardinals? Maybe...

After the comments he made about Whisenhunt after he went to the Cardinals, HELL NO.

The Gemini Method
04-21-2010, 06:40 PM
After the comments he made about Whisenhunt after he went to the Cardinals, HELL NO.

Oh, I didn't know the history between the two...I would guess, then, he'll probably end up either on the Raiders or 49ers when it is all said and done lol...

jack sommerset
04-21-2010, 06:45 PM
he'll probably end up either on the Raiders or 49ers when it is all said and done lol...

San Fransico might be a good place for him to go unless you think Big Ben will fuck dudes.

The Gemini Method
04-21-2010, 06:55 PM
San Fransico might be a good place for him to go unless you think Big Ben will fuck dudes.

Well, his rep proceeding him...do you think any girl will let him get at the goods? I mean, his wallet will still be fat...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2010, 07:02 PM
I hope Ben ends up in Cleveland, there's enough talent in Oakland that he might do something. In Cleveland he'd become irrelevant.

jack sommerset
04-21-2010, 07:14 PM
Well, his rep proceeding him...do you think any girl will let him get at the goods? I mean, his wallet will still be fat...

I'm pretty sure his one night stands are over. He'll be fine with the ladies. He has complete strangers defending him. Just think what his teammates, fans, friends and family will say on his behalf. Hopefully he is not a rapist and we won't hear this bullshit again.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2010, 07:16 PM
Just think what his teammates, fans, friends and family will say on his behalf.

So far his teammates haven't said jack shit on his behalf, and there have been tons of Pittsburgh locals, some of wich who own bars and shit calling into radio shows to tell them about how huge of a prick Roethlisberger is. Countless callers have been talking about how Roethlisberger expects free drinks/food when he goes into a restaurant or bar and gets mad when he doesn't get it.

jack sommerset
04-21-2010, 07:42 PM
So far his teammates haven't said jack shit on his behalf, and there have been tons of Pittsburgh locals, some of wich who own bars and shit calling into radio shows to tell them about how huge of a prick Roethlisberger is. Countless callers have been talking about how Roethlisberger expects free drinks/food when he goes into a restaurant or bar and gets mad when he doesn't get it.

Thanks for the update. Let's pick up on this conversation next year. He prolly be engaged.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
04-21-2010, 08:23 PM
I'm not saying he won't be able to get women, I'm just saying that no one has stuck up for him, most likely because he's a grade A dickhead who no one really liked to begin with.

IronMexican
04-21-2010, 08:51 PM
dok, is it time we part ways with Brady and look towards the future with Ben? I think straight up gets it done.

jack sommerset
04-21-2010, 08:57 PM
I'm not saying he won't be able to get women, I'm just saying that no one has stuck up for him, most likely because he's a grade A dickhead who no one really liked to begin with.

I'm sorry. I just don't see it. Maybe he is a dick. Time will tell.

LnGrrrR
04-22-2010, 03:40 AM
dok, is it time we part ways with Brady and look towards the future with Ben? I think straight up gets it done.

Hardy har har.

I would say......no. No no no no no.

symple19
04-22-2010, 05:20 AM

Well, even OJ still got ladies after he cleaved up his ex. So long as he has millions, bitches will continue to throw themselves at him

samikeyp
04-22-2010, 10:36 AM
Well, even OJ still got ladies after he cleaved up his ex. So long as he has millions, bitches will continue to throw themselves at him

this.

Again, symple is wise.